Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:37:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ★PIXIV★
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★PIXIV★  (Read 500974 times)

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
★PIXIV★
« on: June 11, 2008, 12:00:04 am »
PIXIV

^-^

LOG-IN TO *PIXIV*, THEN...

Imagine a site that combines Flickr, DeviantART, and Mixi.  That's what PIXIV is.  It's run by a company called CROOC in Japan, and is becoming one of the places that I visit on a daily basis.  I'm not sure that I can capture in words the sheer awesomeness of the website, but I'll do my best.  Many of the Japanese artists that enjoy the muscular female form are already members, and I'll list some at the end of this entry. I've also discovered quite a few new artists through the site and I'll feature some of these artists in future posts.  My purpose today is to help people get started using PIXIV.

I've discovered there's an account out there that can be used for logging in if you don't want to create your own personal account.  Use saradas as the username and password, and you should be able to get in to take a look around.

SIGNING UP FOR AN ACCOUNT

If you choose to create your own account, and I recommend that you do, there's a pretty good guide for signing up to PIXIV over at Danbooru ( a site that deserves more attention, but that's a story for another time ).  I've borrowed liberally from that guide and added some screenshots:

1. Go to PIXIV and click the button that reads 新規登録 Sign up for pixiv.

2. Type in your mail address and hit the button below the field.  Hotmail isn't allowed.  Gmail/Yahoo are ok, but check your Spam folder for the confirmation e-mail.

3. This next page tells you to check your e-mail for the confirmation message.  Remember to check your Spam folder.  I used Gmail and it went into my regular folder and came pretty quickly.  Click on the link in the confirmation message to proceed to the next step.

4. This next page has a few fields that you'll need to fill out.  The first field is your pixiv ID, click the button next to the field after typing something in order to check if it's available.  The next 2 fields are for you to type in a password.  The fourth field is for a nickname, and the 5th field is for a website.  The next 5 fields (Male/Female, Blood Type, Location, Birth Date, Occupation) have a drop down box next to them which set the view levels for the profile items.  The default option is public, the next is for friends-only, and the last option is for private.  For the 5 fields, just pick the first option below the default if you want to proceed quickly.  Fill out something in the last box as an introduction, then click the button on the bottom.  Also take note of the Site Policy in English at the bottom of this page.

5. Congratulations, now you should be logged in with your very own Pixiv account.

6.  Optionally Change your settings ( 設定変更 ) so that you can see all the art on PIXIV.  Skip this step if you want to keep things worksafe.  Look for the row that says R-18, and toggle the radio button to the other option.  This will un-hide a R-18G ( Grotesque ) option which you can also toggle if you choose.  Hit the button on the bottom of the page to save your settings.

GETTING AROUND THE SITE

You don't really need to know Japanese to navigate the site.  Just hover your mouse over the links and take a look at the URL in your status bar, and 99% of the time it'll be clear what the link does.  For your convenience, I'm listing the navigation elements here to help you along:

Top Right Bar: ホーム ( Home ) | C74 ( Comiket 74 ) | パーソナルタグ ( Personal Tags ) | 使用ツール ( Tools ) | ユーザー検索 ( User Search ) | R-18 ( Adult ) | ログアウト ( Logout )

The bar below the PIXIV logo will change depending on what page you're on.  If you're on a main page or a search results page, then you'll get this bar:

Main Bar ( Main ): ホーム ( My Home ) | イラストの投稿 ( Upload Images ) | イラストの管理 ( Manage My Images ) | ブックマーク管理 ( My Bookmarks ) | メッセージ ( Messages ) | 設定変更 ( Change Settings )

If you're on an PIXIV member gallery or profile page, then you'll get a different bar.  For this example, I'm using my page as an example:

Main Bar ( Alternate ): トップ ( User Page ) | イラストを見る ( User Gallery ) | ブックマークを見る ( User Bookmarks ) | メッセージを送る ( Send User Message ) | お気に入りに追加 ( Bookmark User ) | マイピクに追加 ( Add User to My Pick )

Under the main bar is the search bar which has 2 links, the search box, a submit button, and two radio buttons:

Search Bar: 人気のタグ ( Popular Tags ) | ランダム ( Random )| [SEARCH BOX] [Submit]  O タグ ( Tag ) O タイトル キャプション ( Title/Caption )

Clicking the Random link is an interesting way to browse the site if you have the time.  On the left hand side is the PIXIV user picture along with some other links:

Left Bar

プロフィールを見る ( View Profile )
掲示板を見る  ( View BBS )
お気に入りに追加 ( Bookmark User )
マイピクに追加 ( Add User to My Pick )

マイピク ( My Pick )
Links to Picks ...
一覧を見る ( View all )

お気に入りユーザー ( Bookmarked Users )
Links to Bookmarks ...
一覧を見る ( View all )

Click on a name, and you'll get taken to a member's profile page.  Click on a thumbnail, and you'll go to a picture page.  Click on the picture page to get the full sized version of the picture.  Every member is identified with an ID number, and every picture also has a different ID number.  Hopefully, this information will give be enough for you to navigate the site.

TAGGING

Tagging is one of the hallmarks of sites like Flickr, and Pixiv gets it right.  Just type in the Kana or Kanji of what you're interested in and highly relevant pictures will be returned to you.   The tag that will be of most interest to us is 筋肉娘 ( Muscle Girl ), but here are some related tags that you'll find browse-worthy: ムキムキ筋肉女 ( muscle female ), 筋肉 ( muscle ), おっぱい ( breasts ), GTS ( giantess ), 大女 ( big female ), 巨娘 ( enormous girl ), 腹筋 ( Abs ), プロレス ( Pro-wrestling ).  Happy hunting.

BOOKMARKING

You can bookmark users or images.  The 'bookmark user' link appears in the main bar as mentioned before: お気に入りに追加 ( Bookmark User ).  The 'bookmark image' link appears above images on the right-hand site and is labeled このイラストをブックマークする.  Bookmarked images and users can be accessed through your main profile page.  It's important to build a good list of bookmarked users, because new images from those people will appear on your main page.  It's a great way to keep up with your favorite artists.

The concept of My Pick ( マイピク ) is similar to Mixi's My Miku ( マイミク ). It's really only supposed to be used for friends that you know personally.  Adding someone this way requires an approval from the other person, and connects you both.  So you'll appear in their My Pick list and they'll appear in yours.  I don't recommend using this feature that often with people that you don't know.  Bookmarking users gives you the same functionality, and doesn't require an approval so bookmark as much as you want.

ARTISTS

As I mentioned earlier, several artists already have accounts on PIXIV, so you're sure to come across some familiar artwork.  You definitely should bookmark Dairoku Tenmaou, B.L-san, and REN who are the respective artists of the images above.  Click on the thumbnail for the link to the PIXIV image page, but be warned that you'll need to be logged in to view them.  There's material there that you probably haven't seen before.  REN does a good job of posting his materials to both his PIXIV and DeviantART page, but B.L-san and Dairoku Tenmaou definitely have stuff that's only available on PIXIV.

I hope this guide has been helpful to you.  I plan on putting together a similar one for Mixi.  If you liked this, you should also check out my guide on Digiket and Webmoney.  Please feel free to suggest improvements and to give general comments.  Discussion helps me figure out where I can get better, and I simply like to talk about this stuff.  Thanks for reading.

Journal Entry | Archive
[Applaud] if you like my posts. 
about.me

Forum Saradas

★PIXIV★
« on: June 11, 2008, 12:00:04 am »

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
Re: PIXIV
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 09:55:59 pm »
Here are five random images that you'll probably enjoy.  Remember that you'll need to log into PIXIV prior to clicking these links.

about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 12:31:25 pm »
Another batch of five images for you.  Remember to login prior to clicking the thumnails:

about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 12:24:48 pm »
about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 11:35:08 am »
Five more newish pics.  Remember to login prior to clicking these thumbs:

about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 09:43:50 pm »
Today's theme is archers:

about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 09:32:53 pm »
PIXIV PART 2

This post is a continuation from PIXIV, which shows people how to get started with PIXIV.  If you have some art that you'd like to share with the Japanese Art Community, this second part will show you how to get started with that.  I've also got some links to PIXIV searches that will probably be of interest to you.

POSTING TO PIXIV

1. Click the Upload Image Link

2. Hit the Browse... button and upload your file.

3. Fill out the data about your image:

タイトル Title
キャプション Caption
タグ Tags ( separated by spaces, up to 10. I recommend 筋肉 筋肉娘 as a starting point )
使用ツール Tools ( not required )
公開レベル Release Level ( 1. Public, 2. Friends-only, 3. Private, Check the box if you want the embed code on the page )
閲覧制限 View Restriction ( select checkbox if it's adult, and choose R-18 or R-18G for grotesque )

Click the second button ( the one on the right ) at the bottom to continue

MORE TAGS

So like Flickr, a big part of PIXIV is tagging.  Here are some more tags you should definitely take a look at.  Keep in mind that you'll need to be logged in to take a look at these pictures in links.  Check the start of this series for a public account you can try:

Street Fighter: Cammy, Chun-Li, Maki, Sakura, Elena, Makoto, B. Jenet

Vampire Hunter/Dark Stalkers: Felicia, Morrigan, Lei Lei

King of Fighters: Blue Mary, Leona, Shermie, Angel, Mai, Athena,

Do you have a tag request?  Send me a note and I'll try to help you out.  Don't forget to check out my PIXIV page and my PIXIV bookmarks while you're there.

Journal Entry | Archive
about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 02:00:23 pm »
Some newer works.  Remember to sign in if you have an account.  If you don't have one, use the account in the first post.

about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 01:19:33 pm »
I've been addicited to PIXIV recently.  Here's a bunch of my favorites from the last few weeks:

about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 04:49:12 pm »
I've been continuing to post Pixiv updates to New from Pixiv section of my DevArt page.  This pic was one of my recent favorites.  It's a little risque, so NSFW rules apply:

Don't forget to check out my Archive of Pixiv posts if you want to see all things I've found:

Archive 1
Archive 2

I realized recently that Pixiv stopped allowing hotlinks to thumbnails.  DeviantART lets you do that, and Pixiv used to.  That means updates are slower for me since I have to re-host the thumbs elsewhere which is why I'm not updating as frequently.  Here's some of the recent updates since the last post:

about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 04:49:39 pm »
about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 02:30:47 pm »

These are my favorite recent pics from Pixiv.  Don't forget to check out new from Pixiv on my DevArt page for more frequent updates from Pixiv.  I also archive that stuff into archive threads.  Here's a few good links: Pixiv.net | Pixiv Guide | Archive 1 | Archive 2 | Archive 3

about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 05:00:12 pm »
Some nice new images at Pixiv.  Don't forget to check my Pixiv section regularly for stuff that I don't post here.  I've got linked to archived older stuff there as well. 

about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2010, 03:41:43 pm »
My favorite recent images.  More at my pixiv section:

about.me

Offline elee0228

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Deviant Elee0228
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 06:15:22 pm »
I've been updating my pixiv section diligently at least twice a week.  Here's some favorites from the most recent update:

about.me

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ★PIXIV★

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View