Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576133 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 01:50:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 348017 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #285 on: August 24, 2013, 03:45:51 am »
Reminds me of Evita Perrone....."My people !"  (pg 26)   The heels , an added touch.
The gal next to me there ( Linda McCrerey) was responsible for introducing me to going to a gym and lifting weights.  She was a good friend and fellow surfer.  I'll always be very grateful to her for that.   
ALISON
Thanks Odo for these memories...K+

Forum Saradas

« Reply #285 on: August 24, 2013, 03:45:51 am »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #286 on: August 27, 2013, 12:03:55 am »
Have any videos of your competition days?

They are all now on DVDs with http://www.wpwmagazineonline.com/store.html ( WPW magazineonline #9 and #10).  They're old super 8 movie transfers to DVD and put to some pretty dated music.  A bit cosmic.   #9 is all Alison Brundage and #10 has a mix of FBBs of the 83 era.
Alison

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #287 on: August 27, 2013, 01:31:14 pm »
mooveeguy, and anyone else who is interested, I bought both those DVD's and they are well worth purchasing. Not only for the beautiful Alison Brundage in her bodybuilding prime but also for all the other wonderful women of that era including Cory Kneuer(before she became Cory Everson).
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2013, 08:27:38 pm »

Back home from a trip to Panama City.  This one from the rooftop of our hotel taken last week
ALISON

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2013, 08:38:06 pm »
Looking very fit Alison. Nice work. I can see the improvement in the picture.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2013, 08:56:22 pm »
Thanks Zig.   Slow and steady seems to be doing the job.  Slowly slowly blasting the fat and at the same time pushing the weight to encourage muscle.  I was in too much of a hurry back in the 80's and although I did get down to bedrock and in fact create a bit of muscle, I do believe I was not creating as much as I could have.  My goal is December 2013 to reach ground zero ( bedrock) and March 2014 to acquire the appearance of a true FBB....then hold it. 

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #291 on: September 13, 2013, 10:11:49 pm »
You bet !   Some of the basics are still basic...but the current research keeps commin off the press and it's really exciting stuff.  I'm truly enjoying this adventure.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #292 on: September 14, 2013, 12:29:02 am »
Mooveeguy...oops I  KNEW you'd nail me !   Still in the closet.  I really need to get at those....if nothing else to preserve them all.

pbo4muscle...well thanks!  Yup... natural muscle is entirely possible.  I was born that way...muscular as a little girl.  Made fun of as a matter of fact.  Muscles were not "in" when I was a kid.
It was VERY liberating to be able to have my brief time under the lights and the timing was perfect.  Soon after me the era of drug-assisted muscle pretty much edged the natural right out of the competition.  On...how strong was I?...not very.  I was not a powerlifter type.....surfer actually.  Thanks for the kind words. 

These were both taken before I ever lifted a weight and before I began bodybuilding.  I was probably close to 30 yr old then
ALISON

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #293 on: September 14, 2013, 02:11:42 am »
Nah....before anything I was a surfer and am today.  That was my sport of choice.  Bodybuilding didn't help me much with my surfing other than get me noticed in the water..and possibly a few more waves in crowded surf.  Hey...I'll take any extra wave I can get. 

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #294 on: September 15, 2013, 01:35:36 am »
Judging by the picture from last week you certainly look on track for your November target. It's just a pity that there are really no contests in Panama. Keep up the great work Alison.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #295 on: September 15, 2013, 08:21:11 pm »
No...actually I got really buzzed.  Like amped.  Irritable as hell however ( ask my husband)  Seemed like the less I ate the more energy I had.....wierd no?   Probably mother nature's way of getting the starving creature back into the hunting mode for survival (lol )

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #296 on: September 15, 2013, 11:18:55 pm »
Not for weak minds and lazy bodys...like mine (LOL)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #297 on: September 18, 2013, 01:16:38 am »
Nah.....it only hurts for awhile...then I'd wax up my surfboard and enjoy some waves.   It was ALL fun.   I think the hyper-gym mode today is a whole different thing from my experience.  Of course, you see the results they are getting.  I was very fortunate ( I've said this many times) to have some brief moments of glory for what ( for the most part) I had naturally.  It required some discipline for sure but I never sweat blood.  Today that kind of effort would probably get you nowhere.......

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #298 on: September 18, 2013, 02:48:05 am »

Taken last week.  Night out for Bill and I ..BIG steak !
Toughest thing?   I spose it was the very thought of getting up on stage all greased up in front of a room full of people on "X" date and the eating nothing but 3 cans of tuna a day .....three days on and one day off...for months.   It HAD to be absolute...no cheating.  I did it all alone with my trainer, my husband and me in our home-made backyard gym.  It was kind of a scarey adventure actually.  Like going uphill on a roller coaster to that highest peak.......you KNOW what's comming and there's no way out.  I smoked a LOT of weed back then....took off some of the edge. ( grin)

.....felt sort like this ! This pic was taken last week during a visit of my sister in law here.  She's diabetic and we were on a pretty strict diet.  ( she lost 8 lb in 3 weeks ! )....Anyway we took this pic  as a joke.   She said coming to our house for a visit was sort of "like going to a spa".   More like going to a concentration camp !....ha ha ha .  Susan loves a nice meal and we were on a spartan bodybuilding routine.   

ALISON   

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #299 on: September 19, 2013, 07:29:45 am »
That's your sister in law that sent me that package a while back? It's nice to finally see what she looks like. Please thank her again for doing that for me.

Smoking lots of weed can't be good for a contest diet. I've smoked weed a few times in my life and I know all too well about getting the munchies. The munchies can't be a good thing when you're on any kind of diet.

Grego

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View