Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576314 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:16:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 348077 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #495 on: February 14, 2015, 05:12:30 pm »
Wow, Alison, you made that dress look great!
So another claim to fame for you... the founder of the WPW dress! I guess Steve would have been in trouble from his GF, if he kept on borrowing her dresses, especially if the borrower looked better in them, so the WPW dress (es) had to be introduced to save his relationship!
Would love to know who bought them and why! I guess FBB's are not so worried as average women, about being seen in the same dress. The WPW ones lasted for many years, and took quite a pounding, stretched far beyond the limits they were designed for.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #495 on: February 14, 2015, 05:12:30 pm »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #496 on: February 14, 2015, 06:13:34 pm »
Wow, Alison, you made that dress look great!
So another claim to fame for you... the founder of the WPW dress! I guess Steve would have been in trouble from his GF, if he kept on borrowing her dresses, especially if the borrower looked better in them, so the WPW dress (es) had to be introduced to save his relationship!
Would love to know who bought them and why! I guess FBB's are not so worried as average women, about being seen in the same dress. The WPW ones lasted for many years, and took quite a pounding, stretched far beyond the limits they were designed for.

Oh no.   His GF was a beauty and as well a bodybuilder.  My hunch is she filled out that dress quite nicely.   BUT....I'll have to say it's sort of the librarian look....(laughing)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #497 on: February 14, 2015, 06:49:55 pm »
My mistake. Ignorant of me, of course Steve would have an FBB GF, what am I thinking of?! No offence intended to his GF, FBB or not.
Let's just say you both made the dress look great, in the absence of a photo of his GF in it.
Maybe she was a librarian.. in the Weider library of training books!

Offline warlock12

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #498 on: February 14, 2015, 11:05:04 pm »
His GF was Lisa Lorio, or am I mistaken? If yes, she was indeed very beautiful.
As are you Alison, you really rock that dress!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #499 on: February 15, 2015, 12:25:37 am »
My mistake. Ignorant of me, of course Steve would have an FBB GF, what am I thinking of?! No offence intended to his GF, FBB or not.
Let's just say you both made the dress look great, in the absence of a photo of his GF in it.
Maybe she was a librarian.. in the Weider library of training books!
ha ha ha ha ha

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #500 on: February 15, 2015, 12:26:36 am »
His GF was Lisa Lorio, or am I mistaken? If yes, she was indeed very beautiful.
As are you Alison, you really rock that dress!
Yup that was the gal. She had some fame for a time as well.   Some new ones on the Lisa Lorio thread worth a look see.   Natural beauty.  Mega-talent.  Sweet Cajun accent ( if you check out the YouTube videos on-line ).   Lots of Magazine covers !  ....and lookin mighty good in her early 50's !

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #501 on: April 28, 2015, 02:24:43 pm »
Just back from another surf trip.

This one was from last month.....my 70th birthday.  Great waves...broken hand (knuckle)...surfed anyway.

ALISON

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #502 on: May 20, 2015, 01:28:52 pm »

ALISON

Hi guys...
Been reading the life history of Berrarr MacFadden, father of modern physical culture...or bodybuilding as we call it today.  The book is entitled "Mr America" and written by Mark Adams.   What's interesting reading it is how much of my training methods taught to me were from the MacFadden era.   Totally old school.    Were you to rain today totally natural, much of what Macfadden taught still works. How to get lean and muscular primarily.  Building monster muscles...not so much.  Good book.....glad i found it.

Lean ......back in the day:   ( nothing but starvation ( 3 cans of tuna a day) , uphill running in sweats cycled with carbs every third day)

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #503 on: May 20, 2015, 11:28:32 pm »
Interesting. Some modern bodybuilders still use some of the old school training methods. Not many, but there are some top names.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #504 on: May 20, 2015, 11:49:42 pm »
Interesting. Some modern bodybuilders still use some of the old school training methods. Not many, but there are some top names.
MacFadden was big on starvation , lots of walking ( insane kind....like from New York to Chicago), raw food diet, before his time on vitamins. 
You would enjoy this book.....very unusual fellow.  My kind of guy....(laughing)
Alison

phy911

« Reply #505 on: May 21, 2015, 04:22:59 am »

I remember going to a contest promoted by the late great Serge Nubret. Between the prejudging and evening show he had a Q&A session. I remember this guy asking him about his diet and Serge replied "just eat one big steak, one meal a day, just one big steak" I remember the guy turning around looking at me unsure if he was missing some sort of joke.  It was a fun show.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #506 on: May 21, 2015, 12:11:02 pm »

I remember going to a contest promoted by the late great Serge Nubret. Between the prejudging and evening show he had a Q&A session. I remember this guy asking him about his diet and Serge replied "just eat one big steak, one meal a day, just one big steak" I remember the guy turning around looking at me unsure if he was missing some sort of joke.  It was a fun show.

I believe that.   It's the carbs that make us round.....

Especially as we get older.  My sister in law visited us for 3 weeks.   She ate what we ate and lost 8 pounds.   I'm sure a lot had to do with the fact that we eat no bread, no potatoes, no rice and no sweets.   Before she left we took that picture with her after she said to us she feels like she has stayed at a training camp for overweight people.   ( ha ha ha )  We eat like that all the time !....well not like THAT.

ALISON

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #507 on: May 21, 2015, 10:30:55 pm »
Was that pic of you and the other ladies taken from The Female Physique Athlete, Alison?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #508 on: May 21, 2015, 10:36:16 pm »
Was that pic of you and the other ladies taken from The Female Physique Athlete, Alison?

No it was a program from a Honolulu bodybuilding contest I had entered.
A
Actually now that I think about it the pic was taken by the Jentz WPW team.  We all submitted our own pics for the program.....I probably had no thought at the time of copyright .......now that I ponder it.  Apologies to Bil Jentz...I'm sure he'd forgive me.

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #509 on: May 21, 2015, 10:57:33 pm »
Found any of those past magazines or pictures that you have mentioned are somewhere in storage?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View