Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576308 Posts in 73312 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:18:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 348072 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #375 on: January 21, 2014, 07:31:20 pm »
Early 70's.   Learning how to spin wool from my neighbor Maria Jacinta.  She was my adopted mother in the mountains of So Colombia.  She taught me everything I needed to know  to get started as a proper indian woman.  Indiginous group Guambianos.  We lived up there in the mountains of So Colombia for 1 1/2 yr in a house we bought.  No running water, no electricity, 2 1/2 acres of land.  Price $1600.00

(Those are my parents.  Dad, a Jewish businessman had a hard time wrapping his head around all this.  To him a great vacation was to smoke a good cigar in the lobby of a Miami Hotel)...LOL

STRONG women these indians. They are the work-horses of the family.  They spun all the wool for the material they wove in order to make all their clothes..men women and children.   They carried the men's tools, their baby and spun wool at the same time while walking  2 1/2 hours up into the mountains...barefoot ( it was cold) before the crack of dawn.  On the way down the men carried the tools, the women then carried about 75 lb of potatoes PLUS the baby on their back while spinning wool as they walked down the mountain.  The toughness of these women taught me a great deal about what exactly a woman could accomplish in many regards...strength one..... determination another
ALISON.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #376 on: January 24, 2014, 03:54:00 pm »
[size=78%][URL=https://imageshack.com/i/f3lzumj]

[size=78%][/size] I
It's coffee picking season and workers are now out picking beans.    They receive $3.00 to pick 3 gallons of red beans ( not much dough).  Many live in shacks and have no electricity.  Yesterday my husband and I and a couple of the pastors went up into the mountains to give out some solar lamps to a few of the more needy families. 

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #377 on: January 24, 2014, 04:12:40 pm »

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #378 on: January 24, 2014, 05:16:42 pm »
Beautiful pic,you look fantastic. :-)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #379 on: January 25, 2014, 06:43:52 am »
This last photo is one of my favourites of you Alison because it shows you as you right now. Not you as a bodybuilder or as someone helping your local community or as anything other than just you and I think it's just a nice image of you right now(if all of that makes any sense to you or anyone else).

Ok so I just noticed that it's cut out from another photo but I still think my last comments apply here.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #380 on: January 27, 2014, 09:01:16 pm »

Instructions given to patients before discharge                                           This lady is seeing patterns and colors for the first time in over a decade.

I know you probably get weary of all my rants...but this is one special day I just have to share.  This week around 100 or so poor indiginous blind people will be operated on for cataracts by volunteer missionary surgeons from the USA.  These people walk in blind...and walk out with vision.  They have been on government waiting lists for years and some blind for over a decade.  This is nothing short of a miracle for them. 

This week will be an exciting one for me  ( them too of course) !!
Alison

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #381 on: January 28, 2014, 06:18:51 pm »
That's just amazing Alison. One, I'd assume fairly simple, operation and they get to do something we take for granted. Also they'll get to see you for the first time and that can't be a bad thing.

I'd never call what you write rants. You've seen my extremely epic messages and emails. Now they can be rants. I'm sure everyone here, at least the regulars here on this post, are more than happy to read whatever you wish to share with us and even happier to see the photos. Thank you for sharing so much with us Alison.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #382 on: January 28, 2014, 09:06:42 pm »
10 years before my bodybuilding began.  I was 24 yr old,  Hair teased up to the max and sprayed hard in place...perfect for the beach.

Came close to marrying this fellow...a doctor.  Then along came my dear husband Bill...surfboard under one arm and a bag of weed in the other.......life took a turn (laughing)   

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #383 on: January 28, 2014, 09:20:14 pm »
1973 after 4 years of surfing...now married to my pot smoking, surfing husband...note I ditched to old hairdo
                                just a couple of hippies 

Took up surfing and turtle lifting

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #384 on: January 29, 2014, 12:16:07 am »
Nice bicep showing Alison. I knew you used some unconventional training methods, but turtle lifting?  ;)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #385 on: February 13, 2014, 02:56:10 pm »
Early 80's Hawaii Christmas with Bill my husband 

This was when I was cutting my hair while hanging upside-down on my power rack

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #386 on: February 13, 2014, 03:04:25 pm »

This was my gym that I had in the garage...mid 80's maybe?.   This was gym #2.   Stop sign pipe hand made equipment.   The other gal in the picture is a friend who was visiting us there in Hawaii. She was studying chiropractic. I was getting pointers on stretching.  She now has a daughter in medical school and has been herself a chiropractor  for many decades.  She'll be visiting us again in Panama in a couple of months.   I'll have to retake that pic.....

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #387 on: February 13, 2014, 03:13:28 pm »

Today ...out in the country with a friend who's visiting.  This fellow was one of the first surf film makers there in Hawaii.  He was our neighbor we shared a garage.  On one side was his clothesline...the other my gym.  Here he's once again behind the lens taking home videos here in Panama...following us around everywhere camera in hand.  Guy's a real character, lots of fun and full of old stories of old the old days in Hawaii, and his experiences with some of the greatest surf stars.  Great fun...back in the time machine sorta thing.....

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #388 on: February 22, 2014, 09:41:28 pm »

Trip to the beach with our friend last week

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #389 on: February 23, 2014, 08:22:15 am »
You're only tiny in that picture but Alison you're looking extremely fit and beautiful in that picture. Obviously your workout routine is going well(any chance of a closer photo of you in that swimsuit?).

Grego  :-*

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View