Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576236 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 06:13:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 348045 times)

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #330 on: December 24, 2013, 06:39:00 pm »
Merry Christmas Alison!

Merry Christmas to you Allison. I was glad to meet you this year. :rock:

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #331 on: December 24, 2013, 10:14:28 pm »
Merry Christmas Alison!
Thanks Timmon...
Hey snappy avitar there Timmon.  My motion dector just picked up on the ab movement.  Good work !
Zig...
I've enjoyed our discussions.  You got me up to speed on the evolution of FBB...thanks
Greg....
Well, you are unique...no words can express.

See y'all next year !
Alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #332 on: December 25, 2013, 08:32:15 pm »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Dec 8 in Panama is Mother's Day.  Each year we have a little dinner for our adopted indiginous family.  This year they gave me their family chicken ...and this thoughtful perfume.   
Alison

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #333 on: December 26, 2013, 06:25:17 am »
Aw, thank you Alison.  :P You're pretty unique yourself(and I mean that in the best way possible).

That is so nice what you do for your adopted family and nice that they can do something for you in return. 'tis the season and so on. I was going to make a bad joke about Sex and the City but I'll leave that.

If we don't have contact before then, have  a wonderful new year Alison(and everyone else too) and we'll catch up next year.

Greg  :)
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #334 on: December 27, 2013, 12:16:47 am »
Aw, thank you Alison.  :P You're pretty unique yourself(and I mean that in the best way possible).

That is so nice what you do for your adopted family and nice that they can do something for you in return. 'tis the season and so on. I was going to make a bad joke about Sex and the City but I'll leave that.

If we don't have contact before then, have  a wonderful new year Alison(and everyone else too) and we'll catch up next year.

Greg  :)

If you're too active in the use of that perfume here you run into problems......it's a VERY small town...LOL.  Happy New Year Greg !!!!!
Alison

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #335 on: December 27, 2013, 08:10:03 am »
Alison it sounds like you're saying that perfume has aphrodisiac properties. What you're saying about the perfume combined with the progress in your physical transformation maybe you SHOULD try wearing it in town and let me know what happens(if you do actually get any sex in the.....or at least any offers). Your husband wouldn't mind, would he?  ;) (maybe your husband can try wearing it in town too)  ;)

Remember it is called "Sex and the CITY" and not "Sex and the TOWN" so you may have to save it until you next go to Panama City.

Happy new year to you too Alison.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #336 on: December 27, 2013, 03:51:12 pm »
Alison it sounds like you're saying that perfume has aphrodisiac properties. What you're saying about the perfume combined with the progress in your physical transformation maybe you SHOULD try wearing it in town and let me know what happens(if you do actually get any sex in the.....or at least any offers). Your husband wouldn't mind, would he?  ;) (maybe your husband can try wearing it in town too)  ;)

Remember it is called "Sex and the CITY" and not "Sex and the TOWN" so you may have to save it until you next go to Panama City.

Happy new year to you too Alison.

Grego

In that I take seriously every word you say...taking notes...I'll keep you posted on the matter
It could well be a VERY happy happy New Year !!
Alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #337 on: December 27, 2013, 07:59:27 pm »
Looking at the Picture above... Old lady got guns  8)
Yup...still packin!
Alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #338 on: December 27, 2013, 09:36:47 pm »

After church with the ladies.......

Alison

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #339 on: December 28, 2013, 12:31:56 pm »
"In that I take seriously every word you say...taking notes...I'll keep you posted on the matter
It could well be a VERY happy happy New Year !!
Alison"

Thank you Alison. Hey, if you get lucky then that's none of our business(  ;) ) but if you'd like to share any details then I wouldn't say no. Also let me know what your husband thinks of all of this(of course that's if you even tell him about any of this in the first place). We have three fireworks displays here on Sydney Harbour on New Year's Eve. Maybe, if you get lucky, you could have your own fireworks display there in Panama.

Of course I'm joking about all of this Alison but it would be nice to know if anything really does happen.

Grego

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #340 on: December 28, 2013, 02:28:38 pm »
Grego...uhhh, OK.
We have fireworks here too !   Anybody can blast the heck outta themselves..and every year someone does.  That said, the displays are quite a show.  We live on a canyon with the rim all around us so we get a 180 view of the fireworks.   Great fun.   I'll see if I can tune into yours there in the Harbor....I'll get two days worth !
...and Yup...ole Billy knows about you guys and my writings......on Sex in the City....well, I'll leave that one alone ( smile)...........ALISON

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #341 on: December 28, 2013, 11:48:37 pm »
Hi Alison

I usually do not participate to the chats with you here, but I wish to express to you how I feel honored by your presence here, and be able to read all your words about your life and experience, it is really great.

May I wish you all the best for the new year, to you, and those who are close to you.

OdoHerr

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #342 on: December 29, 2013, 08:23:36 pm »
Hi Alison

I usually do not participate to the chats with you here, but I wish to express to you how I feel honored by your presence here, and be able to read all your words about your life and experience, it is really great.

May I wish you all the best for the new year, to you, and those who are close to you.

OdoHerr

.......my heart raced !!!   As that started out OdoHerr I thought I was going to be scolded.   (phew, relief... I got a flashback of a paternal spanking !)
Thanks...how sweet and kind.   No honor necessary...I'm human and just  like you guys ....well almost like you guys...I'm a woman, LOL.   I love you all.

Happy New Year .  Lets hope this year brings some mature growth in the judging of all FBB contests and the sport in general.  We care !!!

Alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #343 on: December 29, 2013, 08:38:16 pm »

Christmas with our indiginous  family.....and...they gave me presents !!!!!!! ( that's our new pastor and his wife in the middle back)

Alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #344 on: January 01, 2014, 01:15:54 am »
HAPPY NEW YEAR SARADAS !!!

Alison

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View