Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575389 Posts in 73178 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:08:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Myriam Bustamante
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Myriam Bustamante  (Read 40312 times)

polecia

Myriam Bustamante
« on: June 12, 2008, 06:19:56 pm »
I don't know how come she was n't at this forum. Women's physique world and Bill Dobbins could be so wrong. Myriam Bustamante was the 2nd mexican female bodybuilder to obtain her Pro Card. Her highest place was as a 3rd in the Mw. at the 2001 jan tana.

Forum Saradas

Myriam Bustamante
« on: June 12, 2008, 06:19:56 pm »

bivono

Re: Myriam Bustamante (Once upon in Mexico)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 07:52:54 pm »
a few more.....

gadqull

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 07:33:50 pm »

Ben10

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 11:33:25 pm »
She had a kid a few years ago.  Unlike most fbbs who got knocked-up she came back.

Ben10

Myriam Bustamante
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 09:32:17 pm »
 was born in Mexico City on June 4th. 1968. I practiced gymnastics and dance since I was 2 years old, then when I was in high school I start climbing mountains, so I wanted to be stronger that was the reason I got into a gym. By this time I was 16 years old and it was 1985.

Then I continued working out, and I moved to Queretaro City in 1986, and later I entered to many local competitions sometimes winning and some other not.

In 1992 I won the Jr.Nationals called "Ms.Perfeccion Juvenil", I won the heavyweight class and the overall.

In 1994 I won the National Championship for the first time, because I also won in 1997 and 1998.

In 1995 I won another big national show called "Mr.Mexico & Ms.Perfeccion". This year I won only the heavyweight class, but in 1997 and 1998 I won also the overall in this same show.

In 1994 I participated in the North American Championships in Mexico City, placing 12 in the heavyweight class.

In 1995 I participated again in the North American Championships in Toronto, Canada, placing this time 8th in the heavyweight class.

In 1997 I participated in the Iberoamerican Championships in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, placing 4th in the heavyweight class, and 1st place in mixed pairs with Alberto Martinez Vera.

In 1998 I participated again in the Iberoamerican Championships in Guatemala, Guatemala and this time I won the heavyweight class and the overall, also 1st. in mixed pairs with Guillermo Zapata. Winning this show is how i got my Pro Card.

In 1999 I decided to take a brake for competitions and started to participate the next year.

In 2000 I went to my first Pro Show, The Jan Tana Classic, I got the 8th place in the heavyweight class.

This year in order to get that "look" the IFBB want for the female bodybuilders, I decided to be smaller, so now I'm middleweight. I placed 4th in this class at the Jan Tana Classic, and also participated in the Women's Pro Extravaganza, placing 4th too.

I'm very proud of what I got until now, because no body, never before have placed like I did. I'm the second Mexican that get a Pro Card in the history of bodybuilding in my country, and I would like to be the first one to get qualify for the Ms.Olympia.

Now I'm living in Torrance, California. I'm a Personal Trainer. I work out at Gold's Gym Redondo Beach.

http://www.hardfitness.com/competitions/europashow2005/probodybuilding/lightweight/myriambustamante/finals/index.html

http://www.hardfitness.com/competitions/europashow2005/probodybuilding/lightweight/myriambustamante/prejudging/index.html

http://www.flexonline.com/09contests/09newyork/women/myriam_bustamante/index.htm

http://www.facebook.com/people/Myriam-Bustamante/550081744

myriamprobb@hotmail.com

liftmen2002

Myriam Bustamante
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 10:48:53 am »

thecure

Myriam Bustamante - classic muscle
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 04:13:38 pm »

fbbfbb2

Myriam Bustamante
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 04:31:58 pm »

K A R M A   P L E A S E !!!

Offline spooky47

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Myriam Bustamante
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 08:19:17 am »
haven't heard from her in a while. hopefully she keeps it up. i heard she a kid too

polecia

Myriam Bustamante (before her Pro-card)
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 04:37:32 pm »
A couple years back I posted the first profile from Myriam Bustamente (once upon in Mexico, my series ;D )· Here you have a vintage set (1997-1998)

K if you like her

polecia

Myriam Bustamante fan page
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 05:52:02 pm »
Hard to believe but afeter 10 years there's no more Myriam Bustamante website, only Myspace, Fb & Fb fan page ···

polecia

Re: Myriam Bustamante fan page
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 05:56:00 pm »
I personally like her early days prior to 2001 Jan Tana also  ··· But she looks quite fine ···

frank40

Re: Myriam Bustamante
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 03:35:57 pm »

math123

Myriam Bustamante
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 08:01:55 pm »

lvorma

Myriam Bustamante
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 04:55:28 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Myriam Bustamante

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View