Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572862 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 02:58:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What do you think about morphs?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What do you think about morphs?  (Read 25880 times)

1hitomi

Re: What do you think about morphs?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 06:08:05 pm »
I love them but I hate bad cut and paste jobs were people graft mens arms or switch heads badly.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 06:08:05 pm »

Offline iceman706

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 06:26:50 pm »
I love the morphs as well as legitmate pics. I would love to see a morph scissoring.

john540

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 09:52:13 pm »
Morphs are not a bad idea, but i haven't seen yet a good one.

buddye

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 01:39:00 am »
Then go to the Muscular Women Art board and go to the morph thread and you'll see good stuff by me. I've added a little muscle to some women like this:

but mostly I add a lot of muscle because that's my fantasy. Super-human size and strength on a beautiful woman.

minuteman

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 02:07:22 am »
I don´t like morphs. I think it's an exaggeration.

pah202fs

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 02:39:21 am »
I don't like reality.  I think it's under stated.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 04:16:23 am »
Then go to the Muscular Women Art board and go to the morph thread and you'll see good stuff by me. I've added a little muscle to some women like this:

but mostly I add a lot of muscle because that's my fantasy. Super-human size and strength on a beautiful woman.

One of the things I notice in these images are a few color problems.

The first image the arms show a lighter color Pallet on a monitor then the body, it makes it real noticeable as a morph.

This may not show up on some LCD or plasma displays as they don't have as high a color depth as a monitor, it could also be your using a lower color depth on your video driver.

A few ideas that may help you in your morphs.

When doing image combining you should merge Pallets first.

You should also make sure the images are the same dots pitch, you should resample one or both images so they are same dot pitch.

When drawing on an image the eye dropper tool will help match colors.

Layers are the best way to do these kinds of morphs.

In that you create your morph on a different layer than the image and then merge layers when your morph is finished, this will save you a lot of headaches, this can also save you hours of masking areas, etc.

The blend tool can be most helpful.

Also note you can change the size of all of the tools on most image apps.

You can also change the effect and size of most tools too, things like making the blend really light will help clean up image differences, or working on one pixel at a time, etc.

There are tons of free photoshop filters out there to which can give you all sorts of effects in images, these will also work in much cheaper apps like paintshop pro, etc.

Here are links to a couple of sites with free photoshop plugins
http://thepluginsite.com/resources/freeps.htm
http://www.thedigitalartshop.com/filters/free_plugin.html

There are lots of these sites, these are just a couple I found quick in my bookmarks.

Also I would recommend you post morphs in the art areas of Saradas, otherwise some op mite delete it.

buddye

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 05:00:32 am »
Thanks for the feedback Sar-Net. They're actually not merged images. I just make things in the originals larger by tracing around them with anchor points then enlarging that area. I use this technique specifically to avoid color/shading issues and create a realistic look.
These are the actual unaltered photos:

Yaxeni is so massive she kind of looks like a morph to begin with. ;D I hope no one has a problem with me posting morphs in this thread since that's what were talking about and I made it clear that they are morphs so as not to create any confusion.

BTW, I use GIMP, not Photoshop because it is a free download. You can't beat that price.

buddye

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 05:09:04 am »
I don't like reality.  I think it's under stated.
Reality is overrated. ;D

kayjaytray

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2011, 08:54:07 am »
I seen some "ok" morphs, but for the most part, I hate them. Most the people who do these morphs tend to make their chests giant and their waists super tiny, and it just ends up making them look extremely cartoonish.

Offline CookyMonzta

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2011, 09:42:44 am »
If they are done moderately they are fine but not to unrealistic levels
Aye.  You can basically tell a well-proportioned morph from one that is overdone in one area or another.
User is currently banned [View]

strider99

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 12:38:44 pm »
I think if they are mixed with genuine pictres of women who have taken the effort to get really big it can take the shine off those legit pictures. morphs are no good for anyone and a waste of time.

yellow_117

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 12:49:06 pm »
I like morphs to masturbate. It´s a fantasy. It´s the only way you can put the beautiful face of the best friend of your wife in a muscular body, and fantasy about.

But it´s fantasy only. Just for fun.

U80

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 05:20:15 pm »
I think Nina Cortes is a living breathing morph! :D

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What do you think about morphs?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View