Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576125 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 12:48:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  AI Femme Flex. Fictions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AI Femme Flex. Fictions  (Read 30704 times)

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: AI Femme Flex. Fictions
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2023, 12:47:53 pm »
Chapter 2

They sat at the reserved table, and John noticed that the restaurant was full. Most of the tables were occupied, and the buzz of conversations filled the air. Only one table in the center of the restaurant remained empty, with five chairs arranged around it. It was a spot usually used for special events or large groups.

The waiter approached gracefully to take their order. John, in keeping with the sophisticated ambiance, chose a gourmet dish, while Susan, before making her choice, consulted with the waiter. She explained that she was quite hungry because she had just returned from her workout session and needed something satisfying. The waiter recommended an option that highlighted flavors and assured her it would be an excellent choice.

As they waited for their dishes, Susan began to tell John about her decision to start going to the gym seven months ago. She explained that, due to the stress in her job, she needed a way to release tension, and exercise had become her escape. As she spoke, Susan emphasized how her dedication to the gym had helped her in her career as a businesswoman. Her firmer body and renewed confidence had gained the trust of her business partners.

Susan also mentioned her gym instructor, who was incredible at her job. She told John that she would like him to meet her to see if she could convince him to join the gym. John laughed and replied casually, "I'm very busy, dear. I don't have time to waste."

Susan, upset by John's response, didn't say anything at that moment, but her thoughts revealed her disappointment. She thought to herself, "He clearly doesn't want to look good for me." The tension in the conversation was palpable as they waited for their dishes in the upscale restaurant.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2023, 02:41:02 pm »
Chapter 3

Susan and John continued chatting at their table when suddenly the restaurant's doors swung wide open. From a luxurious limousine emerged an imposing woman, followed by four other women accompanying her. The receptionist approached politely and asked, "How may I assist you?"

The woman, with a disdainful look, observed him and responded with authority, "You don't know me, do you? You must be new here. Take my coat and lead me and my girls to our table," she exclaimed haughtily. The other women casually tossed their coats and shared laughs among themselves as they made their way into the restaurant.

As this unique entourage entered the restaurant, an astonishing silence fell over the place. All the diners present were left dumbfounded by what they were witnessing. The presence of the mysterious woman and her group of companions had instantly overshadowed the refined and tranquil atmosphere of The Four Seasons restaurant. Whispers and glances focused on this enigmatic figure and her entourage, creating an atmosphere charged with intrigue and curiosity throughout the restaurant.

The woman who entered the restaurant was truly stunning. With her blonde hair cascading down in a braid that reached her back, she stood approximately 6 feet tall. She wore an incredibly short dress with daring slits, accentuating every inch of her astonishing figure. It was difficult to find words to describe her unparalleled beauty.

Her muscles were imposing yet beautifully sculpted. Her face was flawless, with piercing green eyes that seemed to hypnotize anyone who gazed into them. Her legs were slender but powerful, her arms impressive, and her shoulders broad and muscular. Her abdomen was so defined it appeared chiseled from marble, and her veins-popping arms displayed impressive strength. The dress she wore highlighted her voluptuous bust, sculpted back, chiseled abs, and arms filled with strength and definition.

Her gaze was both intimidating and magnetic, capturing the attention of everyone in the restaurant. Beneath the dress, she wore nothing, adding a touch of sensuality and audacity to her already striking appearance.

The girls accompanying her were also beautiful and muscular but didn't reach the same level of splendor as the main woman. The leading woman wore stiletto heels that further enhanced her height and had some suggestive tattoos that added an air of mystery to her presence.

Then, with a commanding tone, the woman addressed her girls and said, "Time to eat, girls." Her voice carried a powerful aura of authority that made all eyes focus on them as they headed to their table, leaving the other diners in a state of amazement and anticipation.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2023, 11:18:54 am »
Chapter 4

As Susan and John continued chatting at their table, intrigue spread throughout the restaurant. Everyone wondered who that enigmatic woman was who had burst in with such presence. Susan, however, had not yet noticed her presence. But when she finally turned her head towards the center of the restaurant, her eyes lit up with amazement and excitement. In an impulsive gesture, she squeezed her husband John's arm and exclaimed in an excited whisper: "Look, John, it's Helen!"

John, visibly annoyed by Susan's grip, which hurt him, replied in a confused tone: "And who is Helen?"

Susan, still excited, replied with enthusiasm: "Don't you know who Helen is?" This time, she shook him a little more as she said: "John, look at her!"

John, trying to stay calm, asked Susan: "Calm down a bit, you're going to break my arm."

Susan apologized with a laugh and said: "Sorry, I still can't control my strength, ha, ha!"

Then, with a mixture of excitement and pride, she continued: "Let me explain a little, John. Helen is the owner of the most important chain of gyms in the world. She's a billionaire and, most importantly, she's my personal trainer. I'm one of the few privileged ones who has the honor of being her student. Have you seen the results of her personal training on me? Come on, let's go meet her. Stop being so shy."

John, after Susan's insistence, finally agreed: "Okay, let's go meet her, but don't call me shy."

Susan got up from her chair and easily grabbed her husband, "Come with me," she said as she led him towards the center of the restaurant with enthusiasm. Susan was excited that her husband was going to meet Helen!

Susan and John approached Helen's table with enthusiasm. "Hi, Helen!" Susan greeted with joy. Helen's initially angry expression transformed into a smile when she saw Susan. "Susan!" Helen exclaimed, and her girls sighed in relief.

"Susan, I'm sorry, you know I don't like to be interrupted, you know what happens," Helen apologized as she looked at Susan. But quickly praising her appearance, she added: "But you're welcome. By the way, you look phenomenal!"

Susan, proud, flexed her biceps and replied: "Thanks to you!"

Helen, taking up the challenge, flexed her biceps and made them grow three times bigger. Then she confidently told Susan: "You'll get there." All the women laughed out loud.

Susan introduced her husband, John, to Helen, and explained that she was trying to convince him to join the gym as well. John, kindly, responded: "Girls, I don't have time."

Helen looked at him with contempt and, without addressing him directly, said to Susan: "Don't worry, you'll convince him. And if he doesn't want to...", the two women exchanged a knowing wink, "...you can do what we talked about."

Susan nodded and replied: "I don't want to keep interrupting you. We'll see you later, okay?"

Helen nodded with a smile and said: "Of course, Susan." They said goodbye amicably, and Susan and John returned to their table, while the mysterious presence of Helen and her girls continued to cause a stir in the exclusive restaurant The Four Seasons.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2023, 02:33:22 pm »
Chapter 5

Susan and John returned to their table, and John, looking at Susan, curiously asked, "What did Helen mean by saying 'And if she doesn't want...'"?

Susan laughed and replied mysteriously, "Don't worry about it, dear," while a faint smile escaped her lips. Susan was hiding something, and her response left John intrigued.

Meanwhile, at Helen's table, the atmosphere was completely different. The chatter of the powerful women filled the restaurant as they joked and laughed incessantly, oblivious to the curious glances of other diners.

However, three tables away, two elegant ladies from high society were stunned by the commotion. Dressed in elegant long dresses and exuding an air of disdain and vanity toward others, Anna and Bertha represented the aristocracy of American high society. They were surrounded by four burly guards who only allowed the waiter to pass when bringing food for the ladies.

Anna whispered to Bertha, "We can't talk here. I told you this restaurant had become vulgar."

Bertha replied with disgust, "Look at those women; they're like rabble!" She pointed towards Helen's table. "They should be thrown out of this place!"

One of the ladies called her bodyguard and gave him firm instructions, "Go and silence those women! And if they don't comply, act firmly and make sure they obey!"

The stern guard headed towards Helen's table, determined to carry out the orders of the high-society ladies and put an end to the disturbance that bothered them so much.

Chapter 6

The guard arrived at Helen's table with a firm and resolute tone. He said, "I ask that you leave!! With all the noise and shouting, my ladies cannot converse. So, I ask you once again, leave, whether willingly or by force," he declared with determination.

The muscular women accompanying Helen looked at each other, surprised by the guard's words. Two of them were about to get up, but Helen stopped them with a gesture. "Sit down; I'll handle this," she instructed.

Helen stood up, and at that moment, the guard was taken aback by her imposing presence. She was almost as tall as him, and her physique was truly intimidating.

"Could you take me to your 'ladies'?" Helen asked him sweetly. "I would like to apologize to them." The guard hesitated for a moment, but seeing the beauty and courtesy with which Helen spoke, he agreed to her request. Both of them headed towards the table of the high-society ladies.

Helen, maintaining her composure, greeted the ladies with a smile. "Good evening, ladies," she began. "I would like to apologize to you. Could you please ask the gentleman to step aside for a moment? I just want to have a chat and offer my apologies."

The ladies looked at Helen with disdain and haughtiness. One of them instructed the guard, "Step aside and go to your companions. The young lady is going to apologize to us, and then she will leave with her vulgar friends." Her words were laden with condescension. Helen was getting ready to apologize to the high-society ladies.

All story and more in my Patreon site : https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2023, 10:27:00 am »
Chapter 7

Despite the high-society ladies' disdainful attitude, Helen decided to sit with them. "May I sit with you for a moment? Before I leave, I'd like to share a story with you," she calmly proposed.

The ladies exchanged glances, and one of them replied curtly, "Be brief; we want to continue our conversation among ourselves."

Helen nodded and began her tale, "As a teenager, I attended a very expensive school where the children of people like you also studied. For years, I endured bullying because I was very quiet and shy, and my body was very thin back then. I was bullied, harassed, and subjected to all sorts of mistreatment. All I could think of was how to overcome this situation."

With patience, Helen continued, "Fortunately, the school's gym teacher was able to help me and recommended that I focus on building my body to gain self-confidence. I followed her advice, and here I am today. I am a multimillionaire and own the largest chain of gyms in the United States." Helen stood up and proudly struck a pose, displaying her muscular physique.

The ladies, however, responded with indifference and disdain. One of them exclaimed, "We don't care. We have no interest in your money, your physique, or anything about you. So, leave here or you'll regret it." She gestured, and two of her bodyguards approached Helen.

Unfazed, Helen warned them firmly, "I shared this story to see if you'd reconsider your orders. You have no idea what awaits you after this, because if there's one thing I've decided to put an end to, it's people like you." With a defiant look, she continued, "Two bitter old hags who probably never had sex and have never seen the filth and venom that arise from their arrogance and contempt for others. You're two miserable old women!"

The women were taken aback by Helen's strong response, and finally, they ordered the guards, "Get her out of here; we're not here to tolerate such rudeness."

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2023, 06:17:09 pm »
Chapter 8

The guards took hold of Helen, and she quickly ordered her girls, "Open the restaurant doors and wait outside." Without wasting time, the girls hurriedly moved the table and headed outside.

With determination, Helen crossed her arms, causing the guards to collide with each other. Then, with supernatural strength, she delivered a powerful punch to the stomach of one and a stunning blow to the face of the other, sending their teeth flying. The second guard, bent over in pain, had his ribs fractured from the single punch.

Displaying her impressive strength, Helen lifted both guards above her head and exclaimed, "Here they go, girls!" With a fluid motion, she tossed them toward the door, where her girls received them and began to punish them savagely.

The other two guards rushed at Helen, but she acted with astonishing speed. With her powerful legs, she kicked upward, striking both guards in the head. In less than thirty seconds, both were unconscious on the floor.

Helen wasted no time, grabbing each guard by the neck and throwing them toward the girls, saying, "Here go the other two!" Outside, sounds of punches and cries of pain could be heard, and then, all noise ceased.

"We're done," the girls reported to Helen.

Helen laughed and walked toward the trembling ladies who didn't know what to do. "Don't leave; I'll be back for you," she warned with a malicious laugh.

Helen sensually walked toward the door, where her girls awaited her. "Ready, girls?" she asked.

"Ready, coach," the girls replied.

The four battered guards were crouched in front of the imposing girls. Helen praised their work, "Excellent job, my friends." The girls celebrated by high-fiving each other.

Helen decided to put an end to the situation once and for all. She approached the guards one by one and gave them a fiery kiss on the mouth. She then clasped her hands and extended her fingers, and what happened next was both impressive and terrifying: Helen began to break the guards' necks one by one, leaving them lifeless on the floor. "Leave them, girls. Someone will pick them up," Helen said calmly.

Then, with an air of authority, she added, "Let's go in; we have a lot to do." Helen, imposing and self-assured, returned to the restaurant, and her girls followed her, embracing her and ready to continue whatever was necessary.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2023, 12:55:29 pm »
Chapter 9

Helen and her friends burst into the restaurant, casting a fearful silence over the atmosphere. People gathered, forming a circle around the center of the restaurant, and Susan and John positioned themselves in the front row. Helen, with an authoritative voice, ordered her friends to bring one of the women who had caused trouble.

"Girls, bring one of the old ladies! Leave the other one for now; I want to enjoy them one at a time," Helen said.

The girls moved with astonishing efficiency, bringing one of the ladies and throwing her to the ground. The woman fell in front of Helen's imposing figure.

"Now, what should I do with you, 'high society lady'? Where is your arrogance?" Helen said.

Helen began to shout and insult the woman, mercilessly humiliating her. With immense strength, she lifted her from the ground and tore her luxurious dress into a thousand pieces, leaving her in her underwear. Helen mocked her appearance as the crowd murmured and watched in astonishment.

"Look at this eyesore! What good are your millions now?" Helen taunted.

Susan (to herself) Should I do the same with John?

Suddenly, Helen began to strike the woman in every way possible, showing no mercy. The woman writhed in pain as Helen continued to insult her.

"You're trash! You're worthless now, but wait a moment!"
Helen (addressing the spectators) "What do you think I should do with her? Any suggestions?"

The audience was in a state of shock as they watched the scene, not knowing what to expect next. The tension in the air was palpable, and Susan wrestled with a mix of revulsion and a strange fascination for what she was witnessing.

With a sadistic smile, Helen said, "I know what I'm going to do!!!" In one swift motion, she provocatively stripped off her dress, standing completely naked in front of the stunned crowd. Her imposing figure left no one indifferent.

"There was one more thing to try!"

Helen plunged the woman's head between her impressive breasts, almost suffocating her entirely. The victim struggled desperately to breathe as the audience watched in amazement.

As she squeezed tighter, Helen ordered the waiter, "You, bring the bin where they throw away the food! If there's food inside, even better!"

The waiter quickly obeyed and brought the bin to the scene. With immense strength, Helen placed the woman inside the bin, submerging her amidst food scraps and refuse. The stench of decay intensified, and the woman found herself in a pitiful state.

"There you have it! Do you now know what filth is?"

The crowd watched in a state of shock as the scene unfolded before their eyes. Helen continued to challenge norms and expectations.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2023, 12:57:50 pm »
Chapter 10

Meanwhile, Susan, overwhelmed by the excitement and lack of control that the scene has stirred in her, looks at her husband with fury and determination and says:

"Helen has inspired me! She's teaching that woman a lesson, and I should do the same, since you never pay attention to me!"

In an instant, Susan strikes her husband in the stomach with unusual strength. Then, she lifts him by the neck and violently throws him against a nearby table, shattering it into pieces. The crowd watches in astonishment as anger and vengeance consume Susan.

Upon witnessing the scene, Helen encourages Susan to continue, saying:

"Come on, Susan! Destroy him! Use everything I taught you, destroy him!"

Both women are now at the peak of pleasure.

Helen (ordering one of her girls): "Bring the other old lady! I haven't forgotten about her."

Chapter 11

The scene is completely shocking. One of Helen's girls brings the second lady, who, in a desperate attempt, begins to plead for mercy. However, it's already too late for her. Helen, with a satisfied look, licks her lips.

Helen: "You're lucky that some of my anger has already been vented on your little friend. But you won't get off easy."

The lady, trembling with fear, realizes she's trapped in a nightmare from which she cannot escape. Meanwhile, in another corner of the restaurant, Susan has also captured everyone's attention. Without stopping her assault on her husband, she's perched on top of him on the destroyed table. Susan has turned into a destructive force. The training she received from Helen has made her lethal.

Susan: "I'm going to shatter you! Now you're going to pay attention to me!"

Susan, a wild lioness, doesn't hold back. Suddenly, she notices that John's member starts to become erect. Despite being terribly beaten, Susan's imposing physique arouses her husband. Susan, with a malicious smile, realizes she's found a way to capture his attention.

Susan: "So, I had to do this for you to react? Now you're going to see."

Susan stands up, grabs an iron bar that was in the restaurant, and lifts her dress. She begins to have violent sex with John while bending the iron bar over her head with her immense strength.

Susan: "Do you like it, my dear?"

John finally faints, and Susan, with a sigh of relief, steps away. Meanwhile, Helen continues to deliver a tremendous beating to the other lady, leaving her in the same bin as her friend. The restaurant has witnessed unimaginable chaos, and the crowd watches in astonishment and horror at what has transpired.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2023, 10:59:27 am »
Chapter 12

The battle had ended, and Helen and Susan stood in the middle of the restaurant, naked and radiant. They felt no shame whatsoever.

Helen: "Do you feel ashamed, Susan?"

Susan: "Not at all, Helen!"

Helen: "Look at what we are, Susan. Look at our bodies, look at our muscles."

The two women looked at each other and flexed their enormous biceps, savoring the moment. The girls surrounding them cheered and applauded Helen and Susan, while the rest of the people fled the restaurant in terror, shocked by what they had just witnessed. Only the owner remained, sadly surveying the damage caused by Helen and Susan.

Susan: "Don't worry, friend; I have enough money to fix this place and ten more restaurants. Besides, I'm going to divorce this piece of garbage." (Pointing at John) "He's loaded, and I plan to take it all from him."

Susan stared at the restaurant owner, finding him very attractive.

Susan: "Do you want him, Helen?"

Helen: "I appreciate the offer, but I'm not interested. You can have him."

Susan: "Really?"

Susan grabbed the restaurant owner's head and passionately kissed him on the mouth while taking his genitals in her hand.

Susan: "Suddenly, she pulled away and told him, 'No, you're beneath me!' Enjoy this and nothing more." Then she wrote him a check to cover the repairs for his restaurant and threw it in his face. "Settle for this!"

Helen and the girls erupted into uproarious laughter. Then, they boarded the limousine.

Helen: "Are you coming, Susan?"

Susan took her tiny dress and walked out of the restaurant naked; her body could be seen, and she got into the limousine. Together, they set off for an unknown destination. Helen and Susan's party continued, and they were ready for new adventures.

What's coming......

"Susan's New Love"

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2023, 11:43:43 am »
"Susan's new love"

Chapter 1

Five years had passed since the episode at the Restaurant (read "Helen, the Coach"). Now, Helen and Susan were not only close friends but also partners in a thriving chain of gyms that Helen had built worldwide. Susan had experienced significant changes in her life; she had divorced her husband John, receiving an impressive sum of over 10 million dollars in the process, and decided to invest that fortune in Helen's gym chain, thus becoming two powerful fitness industry entrepreneurs.

The headquarters of their empire was located in New York, a city that reflected the greatness of their achievements. On a sunny day, an imposing limousine parked in front of this iconic building. From the limousine emerged a figure of Asian origin, the powerful South Korean businessman, Kang Min-jun.

Accompanying him, five imposing Asian bodyguards guarded his security. Without saying a word, they all entered the majestic gym...

Chapter 2

At the reception of the impressive gym stood Claire, a 25-year-old with a beauty that seemed carved by the gods. Her body, sculpted like a fitness model's, radiated health and vitality. Brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, and her blue eyes seemed to reflect the purity of a clear sky. Claire was the ideal person for the position she held, not only due to her appearance but also her kindness and composure.

Kang Min-jun, accompanied by his formidable bodyguards, approached her with an imperative tone that made his desire clear. "I want to see the owners of this gym!" he exclaimed with determination.

Claire, without losing her composure or courtesy, replied softly, "How can I assist you, sir?"

The businessman, visibly annoyed, snorted and repeated more forcefully, "Call your bosses! Don't you know who I am? I'm Kang Min-jun, the most powerful Asian businessman in New York! I don't deal with employees, so I ask you one last time, call your bosses."

The businessman's impatience was beginning to unsettle Claire, who noticed the bodyguards starting to surround her. With a trembling voice, she said, "Calm down, calm down, I will see if I can find them." In reality, Claire wanted to get away from this tense situation as quickly as possible.

"Don't move from here," the businessman ordered firmly, looking at her intently. "Call them on the intercom or find a way to contact them, but do it now."

Claire, growing more frightened, nodded and with trembling hands, she pulled a cellphone from under the reception desk. It was the only way to communicate directly with Susan and Helen in case of an emergency. Claire knew that this was a delicate situation and that she needed to act cautiously, but her main goal was to end this tense encounter in the best way possible...

Chapters 3,4, and 5 are already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline Raffman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2023, 12:50:12 pm »
Awesome awesome work

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2023, 10:54:37 am »
Chapter 3
The imposing mega-gym rose majestically across 25 floors in the heart of New York City. Each of the first twenty floors was dedicated to a different specialty: martial arts, boxing, weights, among others. This made it a coveted place for fitness enthusiasts from all over.
However, floors 20 to 25 were restricted territory for most visitors. In these levels were Helen and Susan's residences, as well as their private training rooms for themselves and their most exclusive clients. Only a select few had access to this area.
When Claire's cellphone rang, Helen and Susan were in the middle of an intense training session. Helen, at 30 years old, looked as impressive as ever, with a harmonious blend of beauty and muscularity. Beside her, Susan, now 50 years old, had undergone a remarkable transformation in the last five years. Her body had turned into a powerful machine, with impressive biceps and triceps, and legs that exuded strength. She had also acquired an arsenal of combat techniques, even surpassing Helen in some of them.
At the moment the phone rang, both had taken a brief break from their training for an intense arm wrestling match. They had tied in previous bouts and were determined to determine the winner this time. In their tight-fitting workout gear that highlighted their sweaty bodies, they were fiercely battling.
"Susan," said Helen between breaths, "I think the phone is ringing."
Helen, panting, nodded. "You're right, Susan. We'll have to leave this for another time."
They looked at each other and, with complicity, hugged and laughed. Helen wiped off the sweat and approached the phone with determination. "Claire, I hope your call was for something important."
On the other end of the line, Claire hesitated. "Could you come down to the reception? There's someone who wants to see you."
Kang Min-jun, listening to the conversation, snatched the phone from Claire and spoke firmly. "I'm Kang Min-jun. I demand to speak with those who run this gym. I demand it now! You have ten minutes."
Helen looked at Susan and said with a smile, "Dear, the most powerful Asian businessman in New York is downstairs. Can you handle this? You know these arrogant types are more your thing."
Susan laughed and replied, "Don't worry, I've got this." They both laughed again before Susan headed off to meet the influential businessman...

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2023, 12:13:13 pm »
Chapter 4

Susan descended to the reception with the confidence that characterized her. She asked Claire if there was any problem, and the latter explained the situation.

"Hello, Claire. Any issue?" Susan spoke softly.

Claire responded with concern, "It's just that the gentleman is a bit nervous and impatient. I asked him what he needed, but he only wants to speak with the owners of the place."

Susan smiled calmly and told Claire, "Don't worry, dear. I'll take care of it. You can go train. Closing time is approaching. I'll attend to the gentleman and then we'll close for today."

Claire thanked her and quickly retreated inside the building.

Susan looked stunning in her tiny red crop top that highlighted her powerful chest and defined abs. Her black spandex minishorts hugged her muscular thighs, and black boxing boots completed her outfit. She wore fingerless gloves, typical of mixed martial arts (MMA). She adjusted her hair, and her biceps flexed as she did so.

She introduced herself firmly, "Hello, I'm Susan, one of the partners and owners of the world's largest gym chain. What do you want? I can see you're a bit nervous. Any problem?" Her tone had a threatening edge.

Kang Min-jun snapped his fingers, and his five bodyguards lunged at Susan. In a matter of seconds, she disarmed and neutralized them, approaching Kang Min-jun with determination.

"It's your turn," Susan told him with authority.

The businessman, now terrified, began to back away, stammering, apologizing, and begging her not to harm him. He claimed that he only wanted to test if they were really good in this place.

Susan lifted him off the ground with one hand and said sharply, "Speak, and quickly, before I pummel you."

Kang Min-jun, terrified, begged to be put down and promised to explain his presence. Susan released him, and the guards quickly got up before swiftly entering the limousine.

The tension eased a bit, and Kang Min-jun began to explain why he had come.

Many more chapters on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2023, 11:25:47 am »
Chapter 5

"You know what it is," began businessman Kang Min-jun, "I wanted to take all precautions because I want to leave the most precious treasure I have in your care. Nothing I own is worth more than what I'm going to leave them."

Susan, intrigued, looked at him and asked firmly, "What are you talking about?"

Kang Min-jun signaled, and a young woman with a delicate appearance descended from the limousine. She was slender, with long, straight hair, and she approached timidly with her head lowered.

"Come here," the businessman said with an unusual sweetness in his voice. The young woman approached, and Kang Min-jun continued, "She is Soo-Min-jun, we call her 'Wonnie.' She is the light of my life, my daughter, and the sole heir to my empire."

Susan was surprised and turned to the young woman. "I see why you acted that way, but you should have thought things through a bit better, and you would have spared your bodyguards that unpleasant moment."

Kang Min-jun nodded. "You're right. When it comes to Wonnie, I'm very impulsive. I apologize." Together, the businessman and his daughter bowed.

"I understand," Susan replied. "So, what do you need?"

"Raise your head, daughter," he instructed. Wonnie obeyed, and Susan was surprised by her exotic beauty. Although she had Asian features, her green eyes stood out on her face, and her nose and mouth were perfectly proportioned.

Susan tried to hide her surprise and said to Kang Min-jun, "Now I understand your concern. And tell me, how can we help you?"

Kang Min-jun explained his concern. "As you can see, Wonnie is very fragile, and despite having a well-protected custody that follows her 24/7, I would like her to be able to take care of herself a little. To learn some self-defense and develop her personality and character. Of course, she will continue to be guarded, but if she can learn to defend herself a bit, it's always better than knowing nothing. I have to travel to South Korea, and I may not be back for three years, and I'm really worried about her."

Susan thought for a moment and then told the businessman, "I have a solution for you."

Kang Min-jun listened attentively as Susan presented her proposal...

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2023, 01:30:02 pm »
Chapter 6

Susan began to present her proposal with determination. "The best thing for your daughter is to start a three-year plan. In that time, I guarantee you that your daughter will improve immensely. But for that, she must come and live here. She will be my exclusive student, and in our upper floors, we have all the comforts to make her feel at home. You won't even need the security detail; we will take care of that. You are in front of the best gym in the world."

Susan's firm and convincing words managed to convince the businessman. He whispered to his daughter, "Do you want to do this, dear?"

Wonnie timidly nodded her head.

"Then, without further ado, when could we start?" Kang Min-jun asked eagerly. "Money is not a problem."

Susan smiled and replied firmly, "Right now! We have everything she needs, so you don't have to worry about anything. Come with me, we'll sign the papers, and we can start."

"Excellent!" exclaimed Kang Min-jun. The businessman and his daughter hugged tightly. "You're in the best hands, daughter. I hope that when we meet again, you'll be much better."

Kang Min-jun got into his limousine and left with his bodyguards, heading for three years of intense work in South Korea. Wonnie's life was about to change, and Susan was ready to help her grow and develop in every way.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  AI Femme Flex. Fictions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View