Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572740 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:43:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Father's Tale
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Father's Tale  (Read 5812 times)

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
A Father's Tale
« on: June 06, 2023, 07:23:51 pm »
A Father's Tale

17 years ago I was blessed with my first child, a little boy – and only a year later my wife and I were blessed again, this time with a little girl. As new parents in our thirties we gave the kids normal names, we stayed away from all those modern names, and since it was before all the influencers on Insta**** and Facebook we didn't feel any pressure either to find cool names. So we ended up with Jerry and Elaine. It wasn't until after a while someone pointed out the Seinfeld connection.

Life ended up being stressful with both parents working full time, small kids growing up. Economy was tight for many years until my wife got a higher paid job, but it also meant she was working more. So we had to spend time well, so we did. It wasn't until many years later we found out we had spent the time completely wrong.

The first thing we cut down on was time to prepare food. We did everything as fast as possible. For breakfast it was bread, butter, cheese and jam. And of course chocolate milk, cause we knew the kids needed milk to grow. Then the kids had lunch at kindergarten and later school. After school we did precooked meals – fast into the microwave and fast through the mouth. Evenings were snack time, coca cola and TV with the family. How I loved to spend those evening hours with my beloved ones.

As the kids had settled in school, I started to notice that my trousers were getting tighter. My wife complained about her blouses too. Well, I thought, that's what's called a dad bod. I still fancied my wife, and life went on.

Both me and my wife failed to notice that the kids started to develop the same body type as the parents. Jerry got a belly and Elaine was filling out her clothes as well.

When the Elaine started high school we got nervous about her new environment. Specially my wife was aware of how teenage girls were able to treat chubby girls. So we sat down and had a chat with Elaine. Oh, what a mature daughter we had raised. She was aware of her body, how girls can be, but she said she had good friends and they were all on the chubby side. As long as they had each other, they would be fine.

The group ended up hanging out all through high school, having a great time. In daytime school was everything. Then they usually went to this girl Christine's house to do homework. She lived in a big house and her parents also worked long hours. So Christine's parents liked that she had friends over after school. During the evening all girls would be picked up by their parents. I often drove some of Elaine's friends home, and I knew every single one of them. I feel like a bad father whenever I thought that Elaine was right, they were all a big on the bigger side.

Then girls start to develop an interest in boys, and boys in girls. No boy came to our door to ask Elaine out. Or I mean, not literally, that time of gentlemanism is long gone. But the school was soon to have their annual dance, with dinner, disco (or bang-bang-bang-bang music kids nowadays listen to), and the drinks. Yes, “without” alcohol.

And of course the dressing up part.

Elaine was going with her mother to shop for a nice dress. Now, our economy was much better, in fact it was very good. So me and my wife had set a budget for the party and Elaine had to decide what she wanted to spend the money on. There are so many things girls have to think about, makeup, shoes, bags, hair, dress and I can't remember everything. I think the budget was about 1 000 – so it was more than enough. And the agreement was that if she went over that she'd have to work at home for more. It was a nice opportunity to teach her about the worth of money – you buy something expensive, something else must be cheaper.

Just before my wife was supposed to leave, they called from her work saying they had a journalist making an article on something, and it ended up she couldn't go. She asked Elaine if it was ok to go with her father, and after a dispute Elaine managed to raise the budget with 10 percent and I had to go with her. Not good for me, spending more money, and having to spend hours going from mall to mall and shop to shop.

Eventually we were going. Makeup section. How many types of makeup are there? Asking for a friend. And how many perfumes do you have to smell before ending up with the first one?

Luckily hair would be on the same day, but apparently girls have to stop by the hairdresser to make an appointment.

Now the worst was to come, hours looking for THE dress. I asked Elaine if she had thought about colors, fits, everything. I hope of saving time in the shop. No, I wrote earlier that we had raised a mature girl, but not in this aspect.

We came to a small boutique selling nice dresses for an ok price. And the shop was prepared! They had a small coffee table with free coffee, with a sign “For dads only”. I sat down and Elaine went around looking. She brought a couple of dresses over just to hear me say “yes, beautiful”. That was my comment on every single one.

Then she came with a gray dress and showed me. It didn't look big, but the shop keeper assured me that the material was stretchy and since the material was quite thin those dresses look small on the hanger, but will fit perfectly when on the body.

I had my doubt. Having a chubby daughter I was unsure if she could pull off having a body fit dress, but this would be her decision. I was only the driver and I had the master card. Elaine went to try it on, it was the first dress she actually wanted to try on.

She went to the changing booth and after a couple of minutes I could hear the curtain open. Then the next thing I heard was the shop keeper gasping. Then I looked up and my chubby daughter stood there in her dress, it was just that she wasn't chubby.

The material clung to her body like a second skin. From my sitting position I was facing a perfect six pack pressing through the dress. Two squares down at the navel. Then two more squares above that. And another two right underneath her not so large breasts. Then it was my turn to gasp. How can I never have noticed that my own daughter was not chubby, but indeed looked like a fitness model.

The dress had straps and her pectorals were really strong as well. And from her neck her traps went high on the back side. She lifted her shoulders and span around. -What do you think, dad, she asked. She must have seen my confusion in my face. -Can you make one more turn, I said. She turned the back towards me, the dress had an open back. And it showed a back witch looked more like grand canyon. Everything was muscles. Then she turned to the side, and I noticed her biceps and triceps.

-Wow, beautiful. Both the dress and my little girl, I said. I didn't want to ask about her body when others were listening. The shopkeeper went to stretch out the material to make the dress look smooth. But what she really was doing was feeling those abs up and down. -I think this will be a winner at your party, the shopkeeper stated. -Look at you, this dress emphasizes all those hard earned muscles of yours. I see girls coming in here every day, and it doesn't happen often that we have fitness models coming in.

My daughter blushed, I don't think anyone had thought of her as a fitness model any time.

-Turn your back here again, the shopkeeper was on fire. -Now, I need to know if the straps have to be adjusted. Flex your back.

Elaine did a back flex, and her back muscles came to life. The shopkeeper put one hand on her back and one on the strap. It was strange to see the young shopkeeper so interested in my daughter. She kept her hand on the back. -Now, flex your traps. She moved her hand to the traps, pretending to check the straps again. -This looks good on you, girl. Do you want to try on any more dresses?

I was hoping no, but girls …

Elaine tried on several more dresses, but no dress was like the first one.

Then the shopkeeper said she should try on the first dress again just to be sure it was the one. I smiled at the show she was putting up. Elaine was obviously a customer worth her time. But with only 200 left on the budget for a dress, this was getting tight.

-But how much is the dress, Elaine asked. I could see her smile fade away as the shopkeeper told her the price. 300. Elaine knew the deal, that would be working at home.

-We can offer you a deal, though, the shopkeeper said. We can sell it for 200 if you agree to come back for photos we can use. Like hanging in the window.

-Are you asking me to model? Elaine was in disbelief. -I never thought that was possible for me.

-So you're not a fitness model? The shopkeeper was also in disbelief.

Elaine started laughing and her abs flexed with a sudden. I swear she had a eight pack when she flexed. -No, this is the first time anyone but my friends see me wearing anything bug baggy clothes. I've never been in front of a camera in my life. You see, my friend has a big house and a garage gym, and we started to work out for fun instead of doing homework. We are known as the Chubby Girl's Gang in school, so we're going to surprise them on the party!

This explains is, I thought. And as a father I felt both proud of my daughter and a failure as father who hadn't seen my daughter for who she was.

I pulled out my credit card.

Back in the car, I turned to Elaine and gave her a big smile. -Wow, my little girl, or not so little girl, you impressed your old man today. May I say, you have the muscles for all of us in the family. Do you want to stop for an ice cream?

Elaine laughed again, but this time I only had to imagine how her abs were enjoying themselves under her baggy shirt.   

If you want to know anything about the party - let me know.

Forum Saradas

A Father's Tale
« on: June 06, 2023, 07:23:51 pm »

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A Father's Tale
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 04:27:35 am »
Nice start

Offline tapion

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 11:53:35 am »
Great start ! Yes I'm curious about the party time ;)

Offline srielley

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 11:59:20 am »
Good story.  Let’s see what happens next.

Offline BatShrir

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 06:17:12 pm »
Great start. I would like to hear about her compre to her brother

Offline Isaaclarke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2023, 07:22:42 am »
Good start! I love your stories, you’re probably my favourite writer on this site.

Offline Sola97

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2023, 09:21:08 pm »
Nice start! Keep ok writing you got som nive sories👍

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2023, 10:11:55 pm »
So a couple of days ago I got a phone call. It was the mother of this girl where they were hanging out after school doing the secret workouts. Her parents, the girl's (who actually has a name – Lilly) grandparents were coming for the weekend. Therefore the house wouldn't be a good place for some school girls to get ready for a party. She asked me if we were able to host the chaos of four girls dressing up for a school dance. With all the implications, chaos, noise, stress, modern music …

Of course, as a good father and a reasonable nice guy I didn't even think about what to answer. Of course. I had a couple of days to prepare, so I asked Elaine what they needed. I remembered that my wife had an extra make up table in the basement, so I went downstairs to get that. I took Elaine shopping for food and beverages. Just to be sure I had already taken one of my vodka bottles and mixed with water, in case Elaine would steal some, it wouldn't be that strong.

Elaine's big brother was mostly in his room. I don't think he was aware of her sister's body changes yet. He was playing his PlayStation, drinking his coke and living his own life. This would be his last summer at home before hopefully moving to some college dorm in August.

I told him in advance to use the toilet before the girls were invading the house, they would probably occupy that room as well. His answer was more like the sound of a hungry pig, then he went back to playing.

School was done for the day, and as a surprise, I had spoken to a friend who owns a old, nice car. I was waiting infront of the school for the girls to come out. It was Elaine and two more, and we had to wait for Lilly. She came shortly after. They were all dressed in normal school outfits, college hoodies and jeans. Then we drove the whole round, everybody had to go home to pic up their stuff. Lilly had to say hello to her grandparents, so she her parents would bring her to our house a little later.

The three girls started to get going with their things, I was in the kitchen preparing stuff. Waiting for my wife to come home to help. Somehow I think she wanted to work late tonight, so that I would have to do the work and the cleaning. First hair and makeup. I have no idea how many layers young girls have to put on, but that's quite a few. And hair, a ponytail is not enough nowadays.

Then the doorbell rings, and Elaine shouts to her brother to open. It's not easy when the hair equipment looks more like an emergency room at the local hospital. I heard some heavy steps in the corridor, Jerry was heading for the front door and Lilly stood there with her brightest smile. I looked out of the kitchen door just in time to see Lilly catch Jerry off guard giving him a big hug. Then she stepped inside.

All the time I have to confess I was wondering if any of the other girls had the same results as Elaine. Elaine had the abs, that I knew – but did the rest also have anything to show off tonight? I was secretly hoping so.

They all did Lilly's hair, it turned out to be quite fast, since she, to my surprise, went for the ponytail. Classy. Timeless. I'm sure they will sit down in 20 years and look at pictures just to find out that Lilly was the only one with a normal hair day 20 years ago.

I could hear Lilly open the bathroom door, but not closing it. At the same time I could hear those heavy steps through the corridor. I guess the coke was having an effect on Jerry and he had to use the bathroom facilities.

From the kitchen bench I could look straight into the bathroom when the door was completely open. Which it soon became when Jerry got there. Then he just stopped, I looked up an in front of the mirror in the bathroom, Lilly was standing in her bra trying to put on her necklace. Her back was facing Jerry and me. From her waist to her shoulders the was a 2:1 ratio. The narrow waist just widened and widened. Her arms were behind her neck, so her biceps had a nice angel. For every try trying to close the necklace lock her biceps would harden and soften. But her traps! Her traps were standing straight up and were so round and big.

-Oh, hey Jerry. Do you need to use the toilet? She looked at Jerry through the mirror. -Eh, eh, yeah, eh, eh, I can wait. Jerry was stumbling with the words. Lilly looked at him again, -If you can help me with this shit, I'll be done sooner. Here, take the necklace.

Jerry, poor boy, who was not used to necklaces also had to take his time. I'm not sure, but it could also be that he was distracted by his little sister's friend's body. Or the surprise that she had muscles and not fat? But in the end he did it and Lilly gave him another hug. I could see his hand feeling her back up and down. Oddly, it didn't seem to bother Lilly who's hug lasted longer than just a normal thank you-hug. Then she left the bathroom and Jerry spent a little longer in there than normal.

Lilly smiled when she walked by the kitchen. Then she suddenly came in to chat. I was about to open some glasses of dip for the chips, so I asked if she could open them. Just to see her muscles work. And so they did. I was standing with a first class ticket view to her show. And I do think she flexed more that she needed, just to show off. -Wow, I said, your workouts really paid off. I didn't know until I went shopping with Elaine that you guys are doing that.

Without being asked, Lilly flexed her biceps. My jaw dropped, I hadn't thought that a young pretty girl could have biceps like that. Between her shoulder and elbow a big mountain erected and a vein was running like a river down in the west.

Just as Lilly was flexing, Jerry passed by the kitchen. -Hey, Jerry, I said, did you notice Lilly's muscles? Jerry looked over and said -eh, eh, yeah, eh, eh. I hadn't raised a man of many words.

-Come here, Jerry, Lilly said. Jerry came in. Then Lilly sat down at the kitchen table and asked Jerry to sit opposite her. Just then Elaine also entered the kitchen. -Time for arm wrestling, I want to see if I can beat a boy, Lilly announced. Jerry was turning red. Elaine ran to get the two other girls and suddenly the kitchen had become a Colosseum of strength between Lilly and Jerry.

I don't know what to say about the match. Because it was no match. Their hands locked. Elaine counted down from three. Lilly waited until Jerry put on some pressure. Probably to avoid being called a cheater. Than bang. Lilly's upper body muscles did a jump and Jerry's hand was down.

-Eh, eh, eh. Jerry's famous last words of the match.

Elaine asked Lilly to change seats, and history repeated itself. But this time a little different (the prove that history isn't really repeating itself, but historical events can look like older events). This time it was his own younger sister! -Hey, you cheated, Jerry screamed. -No, I did not, Elaine replied. Then Elaine stood up and took her shirt off. If Jerry wasn't already red, now he sure was. Right in front of him the two girls were standing, both in their bras. One had a six pack hard as rocks, the other with shoulders and traps like Himalaya.

To ease the situation, Lilly cracked a joke, which made Elaine laugh hard. So hard that her six pack turned into an eight pack.

The girls left the kitchen and went back to Elaine's room. I guess they got their dresses on, so I was ready with some food and refreshing drinks when they finally came out. Four beautiful young women. And yes, I haven't said anything about the two last ones – but yes! Yes, they had worked out too!

Lilly's dress left all her shoulders, biceps and traps on display. Elaine's dress highlighted her abs.

After a short while Lilly left the kitchen, but she didn't go towards the bathroom. Instead she went straight into Jerry's room, breaking the fourth law of physics: don't enter without knocking. All I heard from his room when she did her entrance was Jerry's last famous words: -Eh, eh, eh, yeah!     

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2023, 06:53:55 am »
Nice

Offline tapion

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2023, 07:30:17 am »
What's going on in this room ??!! Nice continue!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Father's Tale

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View