Pages:
Actions
  • #391 by steven_snell on 12 Jun 2020
  • So sad to see all these wonderful fbbs stopping the sport. Maybe she makes a comeback if she finds the right husband. Never give up on a dream...

Whilst I understand the sentiment, I think people often underestimate the impact that this sport has on the physical and mental wellbeing of competitors, particularly some of those who go hard and fast on 'supplements' early in their careers; some of the before and after shots taken only 12 months apart clearly indicate a high intake of substances and this can wreck havoc upon a person's internals and emotional state. A friend of mine competes in figure and whilst she's riped at contest time she's noweher near the size of even the smaller physique girls, and I know it knocks her around.

If you compare this to some of the long-term players, whilst some of them are massive, they've taken a dare I say much more patient and gradual path to achieve that mass. Just my personal opinions!
  • #392 by retrobot on 19 Aug 2021
  • #393 by mrstoneager on 07 Oct 2021
  • Really liked her; but sorry, just not into this hippie-Colorado-stoner/spiritual thing. But to each their own
    Agree. She has become more and more of a train wreck lately. I think her husband finally had enough too, supposedly he has filed for divorce.

Hmm, when someone is willing to and needs to make changes in their life just so obviously YOU can disapprove shows she has more balls than your inability to allow others their lives without criticism - braver than you to be willing to change for her own journey, not yours.
  • #394 by Chainer★ on 28 Nov 2022
  • Danielle Reardon

• #395 by Chainer★ on 28 Nov 2022
  • Danielle Reardon

• #396 by Chainer★ on 28 Nov 2022
  • Danielle Reardon

• #397 by Chainer★ on 28 Nov 2022
  • Danielle Reardon

• #398 by Chainer★ on 28 Nov 2022
  • Danielle Reardon

• #399 by revan71 on 01 Feb 2024
  • #400 by genin723 on 01 Feb 2024
  • I think she would of made a better Ms. Olympia then Dana Linn Bailey
  • #401 by Chainer★ on 18 Apr 2024
  • So sad to see all these wonderful fbbs stopping the sport. Maybe she makes a comeback if she finds the right husband. Never give up on a dream...

Whilst I understand the sentiment, I think people often underestimate the impact that this sport has on the physical and mental wellbeing of competitors, particularly some of those who go hard and fast on 'supplements' early in their careers; some of the before and after shots taken only 12 months apart clearly indicate a high intake of substances and this can wreck havoc upon a person's internals and emotional state. A friend of mine competes in figure and whilst she's riped at contest time she's noweher near the size of even the smaller physique girls, and I know it knocks her around.

If you compare this to some of the long-term players, whilst some of them are massive, they've taken a dare I say much more patient and gradual path to achieve that mass. Just my personal opinions!

Get lost clown
Pages:
Actions