Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575394 Posts in 73179 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:43:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Severa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess Severa  (Read 22273 times)

Gustavo6

Goddess Severa
« on: January 03, 2010, 10:16:22 pm »
Hi,

Why have we no info on Severa?

I am very interested in finding out what a session with her is like.

Forum Saradas

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Goddess Severa
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 11:02:43 pm »
maybe she is a dude:))

Offline sniffher

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 11:10:17 pm »
Goddess Severa is great. definitely not a dude. I would highly recommend. While on the topic of tall women does anyone know anything about Leggz Starr.

Gustavo6

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 11:20:18 pm »
its great to hear good things about Severa. I have just become member of hersite and it seems she is very cool.

She definately looks like she is awesome in BJJ.

But I am curious to find out about how friendly she is?

I am planing to see her In March so any info would be very appreciated.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 09:14:09 pm »
Goddess Severa is fantastic Lady, hah She is nice, just because She is a Domme, doesn't mean She's a bitch, but She is stern.

Her body is fantastic, I've had two sessions with Her one BDSM and one with some wrestling, She is quite strong and skilled at BJJ, You will have no chance against Her. She's a very beautiful Lady and quite the presence because of Her height.

One of my favorites, but don't get on Her bad side and listen to Her contact instructions even if you're just wrestling.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 01:25:06 pm »
people are you sure she is not a dude(used to be one)? contact rules?

santino corleone

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 06:20:26 pm »
The Hoodman couldn't have put it much better so I won't  add much.
Yes, she is nice and she is also stern. Also, read her instrusctions very well.

About the only downside and sorry guys, IMO this IS a downside is that you can forget about
any hanky pancky and I mean NO fooling around.

I saw her a couple of years. I knew that I wouldn't get a hand release but I figured at least
it would be a do it yourself situation while she either watches or assists like some do.
Towards when the hour was done, she said that is it and she said that I can have some "private time"
if I wanted. I asked if she would stick around and she said no and I said, no thanks and I got dressed and left.
Kind of like having an incredible meal but going away hungry because their wasn't enough food !

So, if you want a session with a knockout who is fun, intelligent and will kick your ass with the wrestling, then by
all means Severa is for you. Just don't expect to go away with any happy ending unless you want to do it
to yourself in private. I am glad that I saw her once.  Money is too tight to see her again.

mark.david

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 08:22:27 pm »
I had a session with her about five years ago. She was gorgeous and seemed 100% female. I have no idea what gender she was born into, but I don't know that about anybody. My guess is that she's always been female.

I am not into wrestling, so I can't weigh in about that. I spent most of the session being lifted. I'm 5'8" and about 180lbs. She lifted me easily into cradle carries. I spent most of the rest of the session sitting on her lap, cuddling with her. She was very friendly and put me at ease. We joked around quite a bit.

At the end, she opened up her top and let me suckle on her nipples. I don't know how often she allows this sort of thing, but she wasn't phased by it. I think it was even her suggestion.

That bit of friskiness aside, I got no sexual or sensual vibe from her. It was 100% friendly, but not seductive. She seemed a bit amused by the whole thing. I get the feeling that she knows how to relate to guys who want to wrestle (which should be good for the majority here), but that she's a little confused as to why a guy would want to be lifted or sit on her lap. Though she's happy to accommodate. I sort of got a "Hey, it's your money... if that's what floats your boat" feel from her. 

I had a great time, but I wouldn't repeat. I have a sort of "been there, done that" feeling.

Offline sifak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 12:23:58 am »
i think that she is the best amazon in all over the world...i want to meet her...where i can find some videos with severa?

mercmush

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 02:31:37 pm »
I once contacted her and found her to be rude and a bit of a prude. She stated that even a HJ was out of the question which is fair enough but then went on in her e-mail to suggest that I had dreamed up all the sessions that I had had in the past with all the different women that I claimed to have met. If that was the case I wouldn't be driving around in a 19 year old car as the huge cost of sessions over  the years has left me wishing I'd never started !!

santino corleone

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 02:25:16 pm »
I agree that Severa can be a bit of a prude.   As far as her being "rude", I think that was only because you didn't look over her site before contacting her.  Anyone who has done their homework on her would know that she isn't into anything sexual, including hand releases. I PM a TER guy who saw her years ago and warned me that if I even mentioned a hand release, it would freak her and he was correct based on her response to you. My take on why she went on with those suggestions was that she was annoyed at the request because you didn't look at her site. I am not condoning her response, just giving my best take on it.
If you like Amazon ladies who can kick your ass, Severa is a knockout and will do the trick.  Some people don't care about hand releases or more.
If you are one of those, then Severa is for you.
If you care about the lady getting you off before you leave, then don't even consider seeing Severa.
Very simple.

Offline olafsch

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 03:14:32 pm »
how much money for a session with severa???
User is currently banned [View]

santino corleone

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 06:23:04 pm »
I paid $360 but that was nearly two years ago.

tomjohnston

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2010, 03:40:00 am »
I've seen Goddess Severa more than once. Can't imagine how anyone who has ever seen her could think she started out as a man. She's beyond gorgeous. She's not a body builder but has a very hot, professional athlete's physique, only far far sexier. She has a terrific, smart sense of humor, is trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and is very fit and strong. Her session price is high but more than worth it in my opinion. I've never found a woman with a hotter combination of looks, strength and wrestling ability. Her website makes it clear that there are things she won't do, so no one should be under any illusions about what a private session will involve. This has nothing to do with prudishness as far as I can tell. She's just careful. Nothing freaks her out, she just let's you know if you get out of line. If you play by her rules, you get a very, very satisfying session.

wm

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2010, 05:19:01 am »
I’ve had numerous sessions with Goddess Severa.  Trust me, she’s all female!  If you don’t believe me, check out her website GoddessSevera.com or better yet, enjoy a session with her!

She’s a beautiful, classy, intelligent woman and skilled in wrestling and domination.  She can be strict but also has a wonderful sense of humor.

I never totally know what to expect from her in a session.  She always has a surprise in store for me.  All I do know is that after she’s through with me, I’m on an incredible high!  That’s why I keep going back for more! 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Severa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View