Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579701 Posts in 73838 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 10:19:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  usamusclewomen.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: usamusclewomen.com  (Read 7926 times)

SupaSeXaddict

usamusclewomen.com
« on: March 12, 2014, 08:08:14 pm »
Can somebody please tell me how to downlaod videos from usamusclewomen.com? Without buy quicktime pro 7?

Forum Saradas

lowenbrau

Re: download videos from Usamusclewomen.com
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 08:49:16 am »
Use Firefox and the NetVideoHunter Add-on.

Offline sunogalem

• Activity:
    0%
Re: download videos from Usamusclewomen.com
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 09:59:31 am »
This thread provides additional tricks to downloading videos from USAMusclesWomen.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
usamusclewomen.com
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 07:08:57 am »
Has anyone joined usamusclewomen.com? I was wondering whether it was worth it?
Are the videos any good? Any closeups? What about the pictures?

Offline Windjammer

• Activity:
    0%
Re: usamusclewomen.com
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 01:25:15 am »
To keep it simple, I think this site is worth joining, but only once. Get all the content for all the girls (or the girls you want) and the nice backlog of older contests (it's the easiest thing because they don't have a "models" section but its doable). Lots of high-quality muscle to enjoy. I don't really thing the new uploads are as good as when herbiceps uploads their new stuff. After that I think you should just stick to buying their dvds when a particularly good one comes out, if it hasn't already been l e a ked. Some of the pumproom vids have closeups. I'm not really into pictures so idk what to say. I leave you to make your own judgment from the public gallery.
Karma is always appreciated :-)

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 02:01:38 am »
Thanks for the info. Are the videos from 2016 or 2015? or are they really old, like 2006? Also are they High Definition?

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 07:33:35 pm »
Thanks for the info. Are the videos from 2016 or 2015? or are they really old, like 2006? Also are they High Definition?

On the site you can see which contests they have clips for - there's contests from 2016 back to ~2005 (from memory). The newer ones are 720P - I dont think they do 1080p yet.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 12:30:46 am »
nice, thanks for the info.

Offline h666666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 09:19:02 pm »
Some information and examples.

The last four contests in the USAMuscleWomen catalog are:
* 2015 NPC Nationals
* 2015 IFBB Tampa Pro
* 2014 NPC Nationals
* 2014 IFBB Tampa Pro

So they don't cover a lot of contests, and they certainly aren't really fast.

Let's take the example of the 2015 Tampa Pro.

* The contest took place on 08/08/2015.
* USAMuscleWomen started selling DVD and Blu-ray discs of the contest on 05/11/2016.
* Full downloads became available on 13/11/2016.

These are $30 downloads, really good quality, between 70 and 130 minutes each:
* Bodybuilding and Physique finals
* Bodybuilding and Physique prejudging
* Bodybuilding pump room 1 (first half of alphabet)
* Bodybuilding pump room 2 (second half of alphabet)
* Physique pump room
* Figure and Fitness pump room
* Figure, Fitness and Bikini finals
* Figure, Fitness and Bikini prejudging

So you do the math how much you'd need to pay to get your favorite divisions and activities. If you're only into bodybuilding, the problem is that you'll also get a lot of Physique stuff as they are usually sold together.

This was downloads. Now, how about the monthly membership?

For the Members section (it's called Premium), they take these big videos and slice them up into 1–2 minute chunks that usually feature a single athlete, though there are some comparison clips as well.

However, they are not in a hurry. From the 2015 Tampa Pro, all they've added to the Premium section is 25 clips from the FBB/Phys prejudging, and nothing from the other videos for that contest.
Even for the 2014 Tampa, all they have is some 63 clips from the FBB/phys prejudging (which sounds like almost the entire video sliced up into 63 clips), but there are zero clips from the other videos for that contest either: no finals, no pump rooms.

However, a lot's of stuff is uploaded to the members section for the 2013 contest.

So if you don't mind that most of the clips are from contests from 3 years ago or more, then you should be fine… If you want more recent stuff, you should consider their downloads.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2017, 12:02:19 am »
Some information and examples.

The last four contests in the USAMuscleWomen catalog are:
* 2015 NPC Nationals
* 2015 IFBB Tampa Pro
* 2014 NPC Nationals
* 2014 IFBB Tampa Pro

So they don't cover a lot of contests, and they certainly aren't really fast.

Let's take the example of the 2015 Tampa Pro.

* The contest took place on 08/08/2015.
* USAMuscleWomen started selling DVD and Blu-ray discs of the contest on 05/11/2016.
* Full downloads became available on 13/11/2016.

These are $30 downloads, really good quality, between 70 and 130 minutes each:
* Bodybuilding and Physique finals
* Bodybuilding and Physique prejudging
* Bodybuilding pump room 1 (first half of alphabet)
* Bodybuilding pump room 2 (second half of alphabet)
* Physique pump room
* Figure and Fitness pump room
* Figure, Fitness and Bikini finals
* Figure, Fitness and Bikini prejudging

So you do the math how much you'd need to pay to get your favorite divisions and activities. If you're only into bodybuilding, the problem is that you'll also get a lot of Physique stuff as they are usually sold together.

This was downloads. Now, how about the monthly membership?

For the Members section (it's called Premium), they take these big videos and slice them up into 1–2 minute chunks that usually feature a single athlete, though there are some comparison clips as well.

However, they are not in a hurry. From the 2015 Tampa Pro, all they've added to the Premium section is 25 clips from the FBB/Phys prejudging, and nothing from the other videos for that contest.
Even for the 2014 Tampa, all they have is some 63 clips from the FBB/phys prejudging (which sounds like almost the entire video sliced up into 63 clips), but there are zero clips from the other videos for that contest either: no finals, no pump rooms.

However, a lot's of stuff is uploaded to the members section for the 2013 contest.

So if you don't mind that most of the clips are from contests from 3 years ago or more, then you should be fine… If you want more recent stuff, you should consider their downloads.

Thanks for the additional information this answers a lot of my questions. Sounds like its a decent website to join as they seem to have a lot of content, even if it is older.

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 10:42:12 pm »
the NPC and IFBB stopped allowing weights in the pump area for several years now due to liability issues.  pumping with bands and standing around is not quite interesting.

Offline Detoxpali

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2021, 07:17:37 pm »
A somewhat unreleated question, but I'll give it a shot, I used this site for a month, now I want to cancel my subscription, but cannot find the option anywhere, any tips?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2021, 10:19:57 pm »
A somewhat unreleated question, but I'll give it a shot, I used this site for a month, now I want to cancel my subscription, but cannot find the option anywhere, any tips?

from the email I got when I was subscribed a number of years back:
To cancel automatic 30 day renewals of recurring memberships (the $19.95 membership), send an email to cancel@usamusclewomen.com with the word "cancel" in the subject line.  In the text of the email include your login name or first and last name or registered email address.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  usamusclewomen.com

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View