Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576214 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:16:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Motorcyle Mash
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Motorcyle Mash  (Read 3367 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Motorcyle Mash
« on: November 30, 2011, 06:38:08 pm »
Leggy rider on motorcycle scissors driver, and then nosey motorist who tries to stop her.

Brad turned his car onto the interstate, quiet for this time of morning, just after sunrise on a Saturday, as he raced off for a quick weekend away in New Hampshire. He roared along at 85, seeing and passing no one, until he heard a motorcycle roar up to his left.
"Christ, he's booking," Brad said, peering into his sideview mirror to see the big Harley thunder up beside him.
There on the bike was the driver, a thickly build, shaved-head dude with sleeveless leather jacket and jeans, a gold earring in one ear, goatee on his chin and his muscular arms lathered with all sorts of tattoos.
Behind him sat a long-haired brunette, young, around 22 or so, in a leather jacket and obscenely short cut off jeans, her long, slightly muscled legs exposed and wearing a pair of mid-calf bike boots. She looked hot, Brad thought, young and sexy, and he envied the guy driving.
She shot him a smile and then did something that almost made Brad drive off the road. She leaned back on the bike, whipped her legs up and around the driver, and scissored his ribs from behind, twisting her booted calves together and really putting on the pressure, judging from the way her thighs bulged meatily around his sides and the way he cringed as she did.
"FUCK!" Brad heard the guy howl as the bike and car kept pace, Brad looking to his side and then back at the road, then to the side again, not believing what he was seeing. "NOT AGAIN!!!"
The girl leaned back on the sissy bars behind her, hands above her head, hair flying in the wind as she worked the scissors harder on him now. The guy kept one hand on the handlebars and tried unlocking her booted and locked calves before him to no avail. She looked at Brad and laughed, white teeth flashing, eyes on fire as she squeezed her boyfriend.
"What the fuck?" Brad called out to himself. "She's gonna make them crash, what the fuck is she doing?"
Just then, she unlocked her bodyscissors only to pull her booted calves to his neck and scissor that in her muscular lower legs. The guy screamed in agony again, struggling to keep his head down enough to see as the girl crushed the sides of his neck. The driver pulled in front of Brad and over to a rest area the girl pointed to, wheeling in quickly. Brad hit the brakes and followed, not sure what he'd do but knowing he'd give the girl a talking to about nearly causing a crash.
"Just what the hell is this all about, young lady?" Brad barked, jumping out of his car to walk up to the bike where the girl now had the guy bodyscissored again, the big man slumped over on the seat and clearly in pain.
"Just havin' a little fun, old timer," she laughed, a shot at Brad's age, 50, compared to her own. "Now mind your own business, lest you want a piece of the action. And I'll give it to ya, I just love scissorin' strange!"
"Listen here, missy," Brad continued. "You damn near caused an accident with this….this…behavior of yours, are you insane? You could've been killed and him, too, not to mention anyone else on the damn road!"
"Leave….us alone….dude….if you know what's good for ya," the biker groaned, head down, hands loosely resting on his girlfriend's shins as the leather boots on her feet creaked while she squeezed him.
"For Christ's sake, man, look at you!" Brad cried. "You're a big guy, Jesus, you're huge, all muscle, you're letting this little slip of a girl do this to you?"
"Letting me?" she hissed at Brad. "Letting me? Mike, am I LETTING you do this to me?"
"No, Marcy, no, I swear….no choice, dude, no fucking choice, now just…OUCH…just go, dammit!" the guy cried.
"Ya see, he got no choice, dude!" Marcy laughed. "And if you don't leave us the fuck alone, neither will you!"
Brad backed off as he watched Marcy's long, lean and fairly muscular thighs knife harder into Mike's sides, causing him to scream in agony. He backed up watching as she finally let him go and he slumped to the handlebars, chest heaving, hands at his injured sides. He watched as Marcy got off the bike and walked toward him, slowly, stalking him. Brad looked around. No one else was in the rest area. He bolted for his car but never made it.
He felt her hand grab his shirt and pull him down. Sitting on the hood of his car, Marcy yanked him backwards, encasing his skull in her punishing thighs. Brad's body hung off the car as she leaned back and bridged, her locked and booted calves resting down on his chest, her big thighs bubbling with muscle around his ears.
"Told ya, old man, I like scissorin' strange," she hissed.
She pulled them both back on the hood of the car, her thighs steamy and hot around his head, her knees practically touching as she was squeezing so hard. Brad screamed in agony, hands pulling at the sweaty flesh of her thighs, unable to budge them. They seemed to grow and swell, the muscles rippling against the sides of his head as he looked down to her locked boots.
"Please!" he screamed. "I give up!!!"
"Oh, you give you, you give up," she mocked him, twisting her legs side to side and jacking his head around. "I don't fucking CARE if you give up, it's not about what YOU want!"
She let him go and he moaned, slipping down off the hood to the ground, trying to crawl away on his knees. Marcy followed, brutally kicking him in the ribs as he went, flipping him to his back with a pained grunt. He rolled into a fetal position as she continued to pound his sides, ass and legs with her booted feet.
"Show me," she hissed. "Show me some face, I'm gonna use some face…."
She seemed possessed, she was so into beating the stranger, hair straggly and wet in her face, eyes aflame, thighs pulsating and ready. Brad crawled through the dirt to a grassy area and flipped to his back, sitting up against a small tree, hands before him, begging for mercy.
"Please, don't, please, I'll leave you alone," he whimpered.
"Too late for that," she growled. "Now I'm takin' me some face…"
She jumped at him legs first and wide open, smacking her denim-covered crotch into his face and slamming her thighs around his head and the small tree behind him. She grabbed the trunk of the tree above him and hung on, chewing at his face, crushing his skull, flattening his ears to his head - and grinding his face with her hot cunt through her shorts. She let go one hand and reached down to pull aside the fabric of her jean short shorts, her hairy pussy absorbing his face. He inhaled her sweaty, musky aroma, her bush engulfing his face, the wet lips parting to kiss his mouth, lips, nose. Her thighs tightened again and she used him long and hard, scissoring tightly, his head burning from the pain, his mouth drenched with her sopping snatch.
"SHIT YEAH YEAH YEAH, THAT'S IT!!!" she howled, slapping his face with thighs, pussy eating is mouth and lips and nose, grinding him so hard he thought she'd erase his face. "CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!!!"
She came hard and she came long, brutally scissoring his head in her thighs, calves cupped around the back of the tree, forcing her sex into his mouth harder, deeper and wetter. He screamed; the vibrations made her cum again, thighs throbbing painfully on his trapped head, until finally she slipped down off him, panting heavily. She sat on his legs now, eyes half-lidded shut in a dreamy, post-orgasm stare, her bosom heaving from the exertion. She smiled at him, pulled her shorts over her cunt, and stood up as he lay back against the tree, barely awake, his head throbbing in pain and his face sticky wit her juices.
"Just love scissorin' strange," she said again, walking away on strong legs, her hamstrings bulging in the back, calves rippling above her boots.
"Told you, dude, leave us the FUCK alone!" the big guy called out, pointing a finger at him angrily as he started the bike and Marcy slithered in behind him, smiling. "She does this shit once or twice a trip, but now she'll be on me all the fucking way to Canada! Thanks for nothing, you fuck!"
And they roared off, Marcy laughing darkly and slipping her tireless legs up around big Mike's sides, squeezing as they rode away in a cloud of dust. Brad picked himself up and slowly walked back to the car. He drove off, slowly, not wanting to overtake the couple on the bike…

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Motorcyle Mash
« on: November 30, 2011, 06:38:08 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Motorcyle Mash

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View