Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575334 Posts in 73143 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:07:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials  (Read 9627 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials
« on: March 26, 2020, 09:11:39 am »
As the world battles C19 from various positions - many of us on lockdown at home - some of the incredible models at HBC thought it would be a great idea to offer special or discounted pricing at this time.

HotLisa - Lisa Cross is doing a FREE broadcast of an arm workout from her home gym this Sunday, 29 MAR at 5PM GMT, which I believe will be 12PM EDT (I'm not certain on the U.S. times, as some countries in Europe are adjusting their clocks that day).  It will be open and available to anyone who wants to drop in and say "hi".  If you have never visited with Lisa on webcam, I can assure you that she is a 5-star rated model for a reason - she continues to be one of the best of all-time.

Formerly Known - Emma Switch has lowered her prices to 30 credits/min for Premium and 45 credits/min for Fantasy. She runs lower-priced specials during the week for 1-on-1 and is also offering 3 hours per week of Happy Hour at 50% off.

SymphonyQueen - Symphony will be offering 40% off for 1-on-1 chats every Friday. 

AtomicSparkles - She has lowered prices and is now offering a 40% off Happy Hour discount throughout the week.

Many other models are also offering lower prices, so we hope you will come to support them as your situation permits.  Thank you all and please, stay safe.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 09:12:38 pm »
Hi thats great news , bravo.
But please expain me 2 things.
1.Why have the prices  go up;;;; What do i mean;; I will expalin.
I was giving 10 dollars and was getting 100 credits before,  now i am giving 12 dollars for the same credits.
Other example. I was giving 30 dollars for 300 credits before, and now i am giving 33 dollars for 300 credits.
Another one. Someone who was giving 60 dollars for 600 credits, was getting a bonus, now he just pays 60 dollars and gets 600 credits.
The only good to that is only for those who spend over 1000 credits, but thats not the majority of your customers  , but only some of them. We help the rich people, but not the people with less money . Why;;
 What i would suggest, is to have the things as they were before, so someone would have a reason to add more credits, for a second or for a  third time. Everyone who spends more than 300 credits, should have a little bonus, and as the more credits he adds, the more bonus he would get. Thats my point.

2. Why do some girls show only their arms or abs on a premium show and nothing more, and they only do some things on 1-1;; I know they do it for money and thats understandable, but someone who goes on a premium show , he spends money as well. So the models should respect it too and dont react like they are on free chat...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 10:18:34 pm »
Hi thats great news , bravo.
But please expain me 2 things.
1.Why have the prices  go up;;;; What do i mean;; I will expalin.
I was giving 10 dollars and was getting 100 credits before,  now i am giving 12 dollars for the same credits.
Other example. I was giving 30 dollars for 300 credits before, and now i am giving 33 dollars for 300 credits.
Another one. Someone who was giving 60 dollars for 600 credits, was getting a bonus, now he just pays 60 dollars and gets 600 credits.
The only good to that is only for those who spend over 1000 credits, but thats not the majority of your customers  , but only some of them. We help the rich people, but not the people with less money . Why;;
 What i would suggest, is to have the things as they were before, so someone would have a reason to add more credits, for a second or for a  third time. Everyone who spends more than 300 credits, should have a little bonus, and as the more credits he adds, the more bonus he would get. Thats my point.

2. Why do some girls show only their arms or abs on a premium show and nothing more, and they only do some things on 1-1;; I know they do it for money and thats understandable, but someone who goes on a premium show , he spends money as well. So the models should respect it too and dont react like they are on free chat...

Hi, Kostas --

1) We can't really discuss the specifics of the site's unit pricing decisions.  "Off-the-record", it would be safe to assume that operational costs have been increasing at a very high rate.

I understand the bonus system you are proposing, but we have always reserved the better bonuses for the bigger purchases. From a business perspective, it wouldn't make sense to implement a quasi-regressive bonus. We want to be fair and we want our customers to feel that we are taking care of them, but we also have to make decisions that make sense for the business. As you may have seen me say before, if we put ourselves out of business, we won't be able to serve anyone. 

2) That's a fair criticism, but what we find is that models who do not give good value either will not last very long OR they will modify their behavior. If this happens to you and you feel you have been ripped off in a show, email us and let us know your username, the model's name, what happenend, and how many credits you lost.  We will do what we can to make you whole and we will counsel with the host, as indicated.

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 01:12:44 am »
seems reasonable to me... 

you can go on and find the ladies you like and figure out who gives you your $$ worth pretty easily.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 01:28:33 am »

you can go on and find the ladies you like and figure out who gives you your $$ worth pretty easily.

The only way to know that is by spending $$ and if you are not getting what you want, by that time it is too late.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 01:36:55 am »
really... do you expect to go to a restaurant and be given free samples ?  read their reviews and spend a few $$.  you gotta know most of these girls don't have a lot of $$ coming in right now and you could help out a little.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2020, 11:28:45 pm »

The only way to know that is by spending $$ and if you are not getting what you want, by that time it is too late.

We have a pretty liberal refund policy and have always been forward-facing with that. Yes, it can be a bit of a hassle to write a note of complaint about a session, but we cannot fix what we don't know about. Most people who have a bad experience just leave a room and never go back, but worse, they may just leave the site altogether without giving us a chance to make it right.

birmi482

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 12:04:46 am »
I don't know how busy your site is in these days as people are loosing their jobs. Girls show their heart and are often now free (with some notable exceptions. .) , but it would be also a sign on your side or to offer more credits per paid amount or to reduce the top from what girls can charge - currently 9$ per minute or 90 credits per minute

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 12:11:45 am »
They increased prices because they can, and people continued to pay. If people stopped spending, they'd lower the prices in an instant. I think you'd be better off actually fixing the site. Chats constantly freezing up while charging higher and higher rates (which is why all cam sites abstract the idea of a "credit" one layer away from dollars and cents in the first place), sometimes the entire site just dropping out. Really bad product from a technical standpoint that can't handle whatever traffic you're getting. Then seeing the message about "don't use Chrome" is pretty crazy.

In any case, having discounts from the top instead of getting models to do so would go a long way. I see restaurants now offering free delivery for example. Hopefully they're not cutting workers' rates to pay for that, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 07:26:06 pm »
I don't know how busy your site is in these days as people are loosing their jobs. Girls show their heart and are often now free (with some notable exceptions. .) , but it would be also a sign on your side or to offer more credits per paid amount or to reduce the top from what girls can charge - currently 9$ per minute or 90 credits per minute

It's a mixture of things. There has been some increase in daily model volume and some increase in viewership, but you have to figure that a lot of people are also reducing their discretionary spending.

We offer guidance, but for the most part, we let the market sort things out. If enough clients like Model X at 42 widgets/minute, she's allowed to make that choice, even though the sweet spot for Models A-F is 30 widgets/min.

Then seeing the message about "don't use Chrome" is pretty crazy.

Excuses don't explain and explanations don't excuse. Period.

A large percentage of computer users have "automatic updates". At the time bandwidth consumption was up in a lot of places around the world, Google pushed out a pretty poor "update". Multiple sites who accept credit cards were adversely impacted by the Chrome "update". It's frustrating, we get it. We were unhappy, too - anything that diminishes the user experiences hurts us as well.  As soon as we were advised of a problem, our tech team went to work and identified the issue. We then notified our users so they could use a workaround. Our general preference is to get out in front of situations as best we can.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 08:18:24 pm »
Other cam sites have been just fine. You should be optimizing for Chrome, period. Chrome is by far the most-used browser these days. Or you can complain about Google. The fact is, HBC has been incredibly slow for more years than I can count. How many years did it take to actually build the new platform after it was announced you would do so? Even if you fast forward, the new platform constantly kicks people out of chatrooms and even the entire site goes down. This ruins the entire experience when you're in the middle of a chat after spending a ton of money and don't even get the chance to resume it. This has nothing to do with credit card processing and everything to do with video streaming. And these problems have predated the coronavirus crisis by a long time.

This is exactly what happens to companies that view technology as an expense and not an investment. Compare to Netflix, where viewership has also spiked, and they haven't had any issues as far as I'm aware. They're a strong tech company with a strong product.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2020, 12:50:40 am »
but we have always reserved the better bonuses for the bigger purchases. From a business perspective, it wouldn't make sense to implement a quasi-regressive bonus. We want to be fair and we want our customers to feel that we are taking care of them, but we also have to make decisions that make sense for the business. As you may have seen me say before, if we put ourselves out of business, we won't be able to serve anyone. 

You guys have always cost more $$$/minute than most in-person sessions, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't buy your "but if we don't charge enough we'll dry up and blow away" argument.

I've been with you guys long enough to remember the bonus for a hundred dollar credit purchase actually amounting to something. Now, it's 40.
30 whole seconds worth of 1-on-1.
That's just north of nothing.
This customer does not feel "taken care of" at all.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2020, 04:29:38 am »
CinQueen - Anyone who buys her new "Strength Challenge" video will get Happy Hour pricing of 30% off in 1-on-1 - just let her know when you enter her chat

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2020, 02:09:17 pm »
You guys have always cost more $$$/minute than most in-person sessions, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't buy your "but if we don't charge enough we'll dry up and blow away" argument.

I've been with you guys long enough to remember the bonus for a hundred dollar credit purchase actually amounting to something. Now, it's 40.
30 whole seconds worth of 1-on-1.
That's just north of nothing.
This customer does not feel "taken care of" at all.

Thank you for your longtime support of the site and for this feedback.

I don't know that I can effectively compare/contrast webcam vs in-person sessions, because the products are so different. On a cost basis, a 1-hour cam session will normally run $180-420. If the average live session is running $350(?), then for me, those numbers would be similar, but we're all going to measure that differently. One thing is true about both, though - they are premium services and the prices do reflect that...and a majority of customers work very hard to be able to afford either.

Please email us - help@herbicepscam.com - as we often give rewards for quality feedback and customer loyalty.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2020, 07:14:15 am »
As a long term customer (way over ten years), I do understand the struggle between keeping us guys happy, and keep the performers on the site. Whether prices go up or down, the ones advantage is the others disadvantage. 

My humble input is this: It is almost impossible at that rates (at least for me, and I am doing financially OK) to spend a massive amount of time in pvt with the girls. Let it be maximum one hour in a month, that comes up to roughly quarter an hour in a week. The rest of the time I would be forced to hang around in free (which is good fun with only some of the girls), or not go to the site at all. What I see missing is something like a "cheap option" to contribute. I could also imagine that it is boring for some of the performers to have single peaks, and then hang around in free for nothing.

Possibilities could be: a monthly fee that is distributed among the girls, lower the premium chat to a really small amount (max 10 credits per minute), which should attract a higher number of attendants, or setup "special events", for examply at the big competition weekends, where its possible to join at a flat rate. The fantasy and one-one option I find justified: it is a premium service, and in particular well worth it when youre with a top athlete.

At the moment, it is really make or break, and as long as you dont earn a fortune your almost locked out from the good times. I personally think there is an opportunity wasted.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View