Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575352 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:04:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Flame Diva
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Flame Diva  (Read 28827 times)

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Flame Diva
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2019, 09:46:48 pm »
I'm surprised she watched the clock on you like that. For what she charged, you should have gotten the entire 60 minutes. As long as you were happy with the session, that's what matters. From what I've read only a few women could ever hope to match Fabi when it comes to being dominate.

I followed the advice of Marvin and booked a session with Flame.

She is a big FBB with nice muscles (90kg  :)). I adore her off season look. She had broad shoulders, big biceps, nice butt, big thighs and calves.
Flame is a friendly person.
The lift and carry part was good.
Then we started with wrestling. She is not really a skilled wrestler and does only some moves. Then you can of course feel her power in her arms and legs.
At the end, we did muscle worship and this was great ;). Flame can be sensual and this was the best part!

Unfortunately, she is a timewatcher. I paid 450 USD for 50 minutes. That's pretty expensive.
Furthermore, I thought that she would be very dominant (like Fabi Antoine). But this is not the case.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2019, 09:46:48 pm »

Offline ebonymusclefreak16

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2019, 10:02:02 am »
I followed the advice of Marvin and booked a session with Flame.

She is a big FBB with nice muscles (90kg  :)). I adore her off season look. She had broad shoulders, big biceps, nice butt, big thighs and calves.
Flame is a friendly person.
The lift and carry part was good.
Then we started with wrestling. She is not really a skilled wrestler and does only some moves. Then you can of course feel her power in her arms and legs.
At the end, we did muscle worship and this was great ;). Flame can be sensual and this was the best part!

Unfortunately, she is a timewatcher. I paid 450 USD for 50 minutes. That's pretty expensive.
Furthermore, I thought that she would be very dominant (like Fabi Antoine). But this is not the case.

Did you session with mohaghany/monique hayes??  Was it a double session?  Any f/s from either
Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

Offline Ideosyncratic

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2019, 01:31:15 pm »
Hello ebonymuscleman,

I saw Monique Hayes in the lobby of the hotel but we had no double session. Monique looks like a nice person but she is not so tall.
Flame offers no FS.

Offline Ideosyncratic

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2019, 10:23:56 am »
No, I didn't offer a session because I saw her when I left the hotel (after the session with Flame).

Offline Bigmusclefan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2020, 05:16:43 am »
I just had my second session with Flamediva in February 2020. My first being summer of 2019.  My experiences have been great.  I haven't experienced: the body hair issue or time watching.  Flame is open to role playing that included lift/carry, scissors and Domination.  She is off season with plenty of muscle and a great shape at 200lbs, 5'5".   And Flame's strength is unbelievable. 
In my opinion a complete package of sensual, strong and sexy.   

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2020, 04:21:39 pm »
I just had my second session with Flamediva in February 2020. My first being summer of 2019.  My experiences have been great.  I haven't experienced: the body hair issue or time watching.  Flame is open to role playing that included lift/carry, scissors and Domination.  She is off season with plenty of muscle and a great shape at 200lbs, 5'5".   And Flame's strength is unbelievable. 
Would you say he strength is freakish. Do you got examples what she did in your session, I've always wondered if she is as strong or stronger as she looks.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2020, 05:07:15 am »

What is your height and weight?

Offline Bigmusclefan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2020, 02:47:22 pm »

Would you say he strength is freakish. Do you got examples what she did in your session, I've always wondered if she is as strong or stronger as she looks.
I would say she had no problem tossing me around.  It was like I was a feather.  I am 5"10 about 198lbs.   The longer the session went on the stronger she seem to get.  And she really does have a wicked laugh, especially when you think you are gaining some ground.   

Offline Bigmusclefan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2020, 02:48:49 pm »

What is your height and weight?

5'10" 198lbs

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Flame Diva

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View