Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 09 Sep 2011
  • New Bikini Goddess beats in the preference the previous Bikini Goddess Brooke Mora

INDIA ISABEL PAULINO
    Bikini Goddess of September 2011

New Bikini Goddess
    qualified for the Bikini Goddess of the year
    Congratulations

Link for congratulate with her and invite her on the forum

Indiapaulino@gmail.com

Bio:

Birthday July 17

About
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 
    Biography Well well where do I start. I am 24 years old and live in FT. Lauderdale Fl which I absolutely LOVE!!! I am sort of a goofball, I love to have fun and am very spontaneous and random! lol I am not sure if I am a girly girl or a tom boy. I love all of the girly things like makeup, shoppnig, heels but I also love wrestling, shooting, and anything that gets my adrenaline going!! I am IFBB Bikini Pro and am trained by the best of the best TEAM BOMBSHELL!! I am also an FMG athlete. Working out is my passion I love how it makes me feel and I love having control of my own body. 

Awards Ft.Lauderdale Cup 11/20/2010. - Novice(A) 1st
    OVERALL-1st
    - Class B - 2nd
    IFBB Arnold Amateur 2011. - Class B - 2nd
    Pittsburgh Championships 2011. - Class B - 3rd
    Bev Francis Atlantic States 2011. -Class B - 1st
    OVERALL - 1st
    NPC Jr. Nationals 2011. -Class B. -1st
    OVERALL. -1st
    Earned IFBB Pro Card
    Tampa Pro 2011 -5th
    Dexter Jackson?Jax pro 2011 -2nd OLYMPIA invite :)

Personal Information I can be contacted for guest posing, modeling, sponsorship opportunities, product endorsements & appearances exclusively through FMG at: P.O. Box 293 Presto, PA 15142-0293
    (412) 257-4555
    Fax: (412) 257-1337

E-mail: fitnessdivasproductions@verizon.net Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ pages/Fitness-Management-Group/ 148019286572 
    Personal Interests Hey Bombshells!! I am a regional coach i South Florida!! For one on one or group training and or posing sessions please email me at the email listed below! 

Pages:
Actions