Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:44:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Crab Pose | Most Muscular Pose | Going All-Out | Muscle Straining
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crab Pose | Most Muscular Pose | Going All-Out | Muscle Straining  (Read 211870 times)

Offline pinozz

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Crab Pose | Most Muscular Pose | Going All-Out | Muscle Straining
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 06:27:52 am »

Forum Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 02:44:18 pm »
Lenda Vs Kim.
One of the many reasons I adore Lenda Murray. This photo set was taken after she was defeated by Kim at the Ms O (after a run of wins). She didn't sulk, she had a photo shoot training flat out with Kim. Clearly, Kim has it over Lenda, but who cares, what a feast of wonderful muscle, and a rare treat to see 2 fantastic Ms O's training all out together.

Offline lyle918

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 12:43:21 am »
Holy Grimaces and Straining Muscle and Veins, Batman!  Too bad those weren't videos, especially those of Lenda M and Kim C. (how could we get those???).  The only one I know available is of Valentina C, I've got it (from FTVideo).  It's even more impressive in slo-mo!  And if you really like to see muscles and veins straining, sounding like two bull moose at mating time,  look at Muscle Angels website.  It too is more awesome in slo-mo and sound (Annie and Tazzie are arm wrestling). 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mm1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 09:13:42 am »
Tremedous post timmon. That has to be one of the greatest photo shoots ever done. It's just a shame there isn't a vid to go with it.

K+

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 03:39:13 pm »
Finnish FBB Kerttu Koitila. Difficult to know if Kerttu is smiling rather than gritting her teeth in some of these shots. Have to assume that, either way, she enjoys heaving heavy weights around. And her bulging muscles and arteries seem to be working pretty hard to me.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 04:14:02 pm »
http://rakkaudestarautaan.blogspot.fi/
That's her blog. Frankly speaking, she is the biggest surprise I've seen in months.
Yes, and no thread for her on the forum, to my surprise.
So I've started one for Kerttu Koitila, here, which has many of the photo's in her blog, plus others. All zipped  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=188710.0.html

gigi8

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 08:35:54 am »

;)

Offline DHWAV

• Activity:
    0%
    • http://musclegirlsinmotion.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2013, 12:32:16 pm »
[Applaud] if you like my posts.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2014, 05:47:51 pm »
**The original Most Muscular Pose thread has been lost from the forum, so I feel a "calling" to replace the pics we have all been missing. So here I make a start with my first post.
Please add to the thread as you can.

The thread is about the Most Muscular pose, usually, but not exclusively, the "Crab" pose.

NABBA, and a few other organisations, had the "Most Muscular" pose as a compulsory for women and for men in the 80's, but sadly, later in the 90's it was dropped from the women's competitions.

The purpose of the most muscular, was mainly as a crowd pleaser (much like the pose-down round), and it is not clear whether the judges used it as a decider. I am not sure that the most muscular was actually scored, but it may have added benefit to other score-able disciplines if a judge felt the most muscular had highlighted a score-able strength.

Now, we see the most muscular as an addition to a competitors routine, or in the posedown, if we are lucky and the competitor is outgoing enough to hit us with it. You may feel, like me, that this pose would add more interest to a contest if brought back, certainly audiences loved it, and I don't see anything unfeminine about showing off femuscle to the max.
The women do the most muscular in their own, feminine way.

In the UK, the NABBA organisation had a head judge with a broad Yorkshire accent, who asked "Lets 'ave yer best mooost muuuuscuular, please, ladies, your mooooooost muuuuuuscular pose, please. Thank you, ladies".  No one else said it better!
Here we go.**

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2014, 05:55:20 pm »
Great thread Timmon.  Will add on later today or tomorrow.  K+
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2014, 05:58:48 pm »

lovefbbs

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2014, 06:22:46 pm »
Damn it's a rarity to find the female most muscular pose. No offense to previous posters but I think if your gonna do a most muscular, then you gotta have a load of muscle to show off  :) Light weight girls don't have the same impact! Some of these poses are side chests. Not many pics of most muscular to choose from. Side chest is second best when showing off as much muscle as possible. I think so anyway.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 07:06:41 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2014, 07:16:12 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 07:24:44 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Crab Pose | Most Muscular Pose | Going All-Out | Muscle Straining

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View