Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574422 Posts in 72902 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 03:37:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alessandra Alves de Lima  (Read 44196 times)

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Alessandra Alves de Lima
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2020, 07:06:58 pm »
P.S..EVERY time I paid more than $500 I have loved every second because it involved UTR elite

Shame I was only ever able to try you out once.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2020, 09:10:45 pm »
Anyone whining they can't afford over $500+ forgets that is what the market has been set at by demand for her. I wouldn't see the well known name that seems to add $100 to her fee every time somebody says how great their session was because they got FS but she can command it.  Live with it because you're not changing it by posting.
Not trying to change it. I'm simply not going to spend that much on a girl I know nothing about or has a less than stellar reputation. Been down that road before. No thanks!  :D

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2020, 09:26:49 pm »
P.S..EVERY time I paid more than $500 I have loved every second because it involved UTR elite
Even $300 isn't worth it if whether it's a good session or not for you depends on her doing X. I've only booked with ladies I knew I wanted to spend the time with regardless of how the session went, it's been my philosophy for 25 years and it's never once let me down.
A girl can be a 10/10 supermodel for all I care, but if she's a 1/10 on the inside, it'll kill any desire I have to be around her a lot faster than anything else would. That's not just the case in sessions, but for life in general as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2020, 02:36:31 pm »
Hey,

does anybody know if Alessandra quit sessioning? Her sessiongirls is off  for quite so I guess she won't do any more sessions. Does anybody know why she did it??
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2020, 07:43:08 pm »
Well she lives in Brazil, duh. I am sure if you lived near her in Brazil she may consider a session. I was supposed to see her in mid March of this year but like a day or two before the actual session she had to get back to Brazil to not get stuck as flights were canceled.

At most I have noticed Canadians still traveling to the USA, US based women traveling within the USA, that one Mexican fbb bella fernanda still travels to the USA constantly, but I doubt someone is gonna travel all the way to the USA from Brazil to session. Given her experience she may be worried if flights are restricted and canceled and getting stuck.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2020, 01:07:54 am »
Sounds it's more the pandemic than her deciding to quit sessions. Thought about that too. I was curious if she'd do traveling again when the pandemic is over and we have none of these restrictions anymore. Or at least not too much of them. But as long as she considers sessions in general it's cool. I don't want to miss the opportunity to get a session with her. :D
Thank you! :)
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2022, 03:45:40 am »
BUMP
The profile is back, with new pics, and she will be traveling soon. .03 of advice: Run don't walk.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2022, 07:23:55 pm »
Did she say where she was traveling? I know she came to New York a few years ago but I missed her

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2022, 11:08:12 am »
Yes she will be available in Miami and in London. Unfortunately not my area.

Offline xephos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2022, 05:31:57 pm »
Anyone have her email. The page is down. I assume that doesn't bode well for the return.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2022, 08:34:45 pm »
Other than her Miami trip, she hasn’t posted dates so need to run towards anything really.

Offline xephos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2022, 09:14:36 pm »
Other than her Miami trip, she hasn’t posted dates so need to run towards anything really.

Do you still see her page up?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2022, 06:21:57 am »

Do you still see her page up?

Nope.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2022, 03:16:40 pm »
it’s gone down the drain!

Offline Clawson

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2022, 04:45:00 pm »
It sounds like she’s still interested in sessioning after emailing with her. She mentioned having to reschedule her travel. Maybe she’s getting too many emails.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View