Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574470 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 08:46:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alessandra Alves de Lima  (Read 44204 times)

Offline Jdval4u

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alessandra Alves de Lima
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2020, 12:30:50 am »
Well you all peaked my interest. I setup a session with her in two weeks. No deposit necessary. One of the easiest ladies to setup with so far. I sent her short emails in Spanish and English and she is responding quickly and in English.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2020, 12:30:50 am »

Offline Jdval4u

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2020, 12:39:21 am »
Some charged 450 for full nude but it was usually 300-350 bikini  400-450 topless 450-500 full nude..

I concur nujerz84. I had a terrible session with Tapered Physique and she charged me $500 full nude. One of the most overrated ladies on this forum imho. I really regret that one. I think Heather A. was around $450 or so at a point. Scar charged me $500 as well. I actually don't mind paying slightly more. I think of it as a donation.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2020, 03:59:48 am »
Some charged 450 for full nude but it was usually 300-350 bikini  400-450 topless 450-500 full nude..

I concur nujerz84. I had a terrible session with Tapered Physique and she charged me $500 full nude. One of the most overrated ladies on this forum imho. I really regret that one. I think Heather A. was around $450 or so at a point. Scar charged me $500 as well. I actually don't mind paying slightly more. I think of it as a donation.

You are probably the only one who has said something negative about MY tapered physique

Offline Jdval4u

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2020, 04:09:36 am »
That's right. I stand by it too.

Offline Jdval4u

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2020, 04:11:20 am »
I'm not trying to be critical of her. She's sweet. Just didn't for me that's all.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2020, 12:28:35 pm »
I'm not trying to be critical of her. She's sweet. Just didn't for me that's all.
Someone who wasn't so into Tapered probably will like Alessandra now that I think about it. Very different personalities.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2020, 04:35:50 pm »
That's right. I stand by it too.

I am curious to know what is overrated about her? Easily the coolest and friendliest out there today, super strong, always cares about the client, sensual, showered, in shape.  Or did you just not like it?  I'm curious to know who you've had sessions with

Offline Jdval4u

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2020, 10:19:21 pm »
Someone who wasn't so into Tapered probably will like Alessandra now that I think about it. Very different personalities.

Yeah Boyofwinter. We have seen many of the same ladies...Heather A. (4x), Scar (2x), MuscleVixen, Sheila Rock (retired 2x), Ms Melissa, Lora Ottenad, Lisa Cross, ClaudiaMuscle, Jazzi, Miss Andree (2x), Tigress, LaceyLoveless, Musclefoxx, TP, and Mahea (retired), Ashlee Chambers. I think you are a leg guy like me. Also, I used a variation of your screenname as my password for years.

I honestly loved almost all of them. But Musclefoxx not that hot to me personally. TP i had recently broken up with a long-term girlfriend and wasn't really in the mood. I had seen MuscleVixen a few days before and she was excellent and I was in a similar head space. TP just wasn't able to read me that well. It wasn't on her. She would admit it wasn't her best. Ashlee and I had a domination session. Only one I have ever done. It was brutal. She is like not human. She's tiny like 5'1'' and is just sooo strong. Anyway I am going to see Ashlee for a muscle worship session. That is my preference. Oh and AAL.

I had been keeping a list of all of them I think its like 30something sessions but generally I am having better and better sessions as I become more and more confident.  Lacey, Jazzi, ClaudiaMuscle were my favorite. I was like in love with Heather A. for a long time and we saw each other a few times out of the session world. She is a very charismatic woman.

Offline Jdval4u

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2020, 10:28:46 pm »
Oh and I want to say thank you to all you guys who keep this site going and stuff. I am very anti-social media cant stand interacting with people online. And I was going to continue to just surf through the forum without giving back. But that's pretty much bullshit. If it were not for Saradas.org I never would have had such great times with such interesting and unique women. All the reviews and the feedback has been so helpful. I have not really had a terrible session and with the exception of Star13 have not had any deposit issues. I owe that to all of you. Especially guys like Old Surehand and boyofwinter. You two were my online session gurus.  :rock:

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2020, 05:12:15 pm »
Some of you guys are little unfair about the guy Ciao1990.

1. When he is shy and doesn't want to meet in the lobby she should respect that. That wouldn't be a reason not to do a session with her though, but every sessiongirl she respect that.
2. Although I would love her to kiss my everywhere I can see why this is disappointing. Imagine you requested her to where thongs and sexy tight stuff and do a muscle worship session and she wears pullover and jeans and does a posing session in front of you and you ask yourself when you can get feel her muscles as the time goes by.
3. Not speaking a word of english can be a problem when you're desparately trying to tell her that she does the wrong session program. But you should be able to find a conclusion to tell her that you requested a "whatever session"
4. That she is clock watcher doesn't bother me... but actually you never know until you met a girl. I'm happy as long as I got everything I asked for in a session. Nevermind she watches the clock.
5. $500 is pretty much and I would expect that I get what I want when I pay as much money. But on showup23 it's $350
 which is a little confusing. Which rate is right now?

I think you can have fun with her though. I'm not interested in if she is the STRONGEST GIRL EVER but if she looks pretty much like on the photos and if she's strong enough to what I request and does do it. And highly doubt that she isn't strong enough to do what I want her to do I cause I saw videos of her doing harder stuff. I hope she will travel to Europe when the pandemic stuff is over... I'd love to do session with her...
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2020, 07:19:07 pm »
I saw Alessandra alves in Las Vegas recently. I set it up thru the site showup23 and it worked. I made the deposit thru the site and she whatsapped me an hour later setting everything up. It will be the last session I ever do. I always worshipped these muscular women in my mind, and then I actually slayed the dragon. Out of all the women in the world to worship, I had finally set up a session with the biggest girl out there. I got to the hotel and we had ourselves one hell of an hour of muscle worship. There came a time when I was in between her thighs when I thought to myself, “oh, this is kind of stupid and lame”. We have these fantasies of massive chicks when we’re on the computer, and then we book these sessions in real life and you just kind of realize that it’s all kind of stupid. It’s time to get off of the computer and find a real chick for yourself. Or else we’ll all be jacking off until we die. Alessandra was great tho. Just the biggest leg muscles you could ever imagine rubbing and kissing. I feel like after my session with her I can finally stop this muscle fetish madness, and get on with my life. Real life muscle worship sessions are never as awesome as we think they are whilst holding our hard dicks in front of our screens. But god dam, her thighs are huge.
I hear what you're saying. A lot of these girls (particularly Gayle Moher) simply treat sessions like they're going through the motions. With them, I've gotten that exact same feeling (i.e. Did I just spend eight benjamins for THIS?) you're describing. It's why I am A LOT more selective about the girls I see than I used to be. Just having muscles and sexy pictures isn't enough; girls like Arekah Lox that actually have some snap and personality to them that makes sessions worthwhile.

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2020, 07:29:49 pm »
any of us agreeing to $500 or more for a session with any sessionette whether topless or nude, is making it more expensive for us to participate. And, honestly from my perspective no muscle-ass is worth more than $400 especially with no FS.
In general, I agree. I'm willing to spend $500/hr provided you have a damn good/pristine reputation and enough of an online presence for me to all but verify for myself that the money will be well spent. These girls that charge that much money per hour but are completely unknown or have way too many rules . . . I'm not even going to consider her. I see a lot of comments on this forum about being addicted to sessions, but I've found that there's no better cure for your addiction than a slim wallet and nothing but mediocre experiences to show for it.  ???

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2020, 07:58:15 pm »
Anyone whining they can't afford over $500+ forgets that is what the market has been set at by demand for her. I wouldn't see the well known name that seems to add $100 to her fee every time somebody says how great their session was because they got FS but she can command it.  Live with it because you're not changing it by posting.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2020, 07:59:58 pm »
 P.S..EVERY time I paid more than $500 I have loved every second because it involved UTR elite
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2020, 02:04:26 pm »
P.S..EVERY time I paid more than $500 I have loved every second because it involved UTR elite
Even $300 isn't worth it if whether it's a good session or not for you depends on her doing X. I've only booked with ladies I knew I wanted to spend the time with regardless of how the session went, it's been my philosophy for 25 years and it's never once let me down.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View