Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579057 Posts in 73813 Topics by 29092 Members - Latest Member: losdragones May 06, 2024, 07:06:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos  (Read 103584 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
Re: 2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2013, 10:58:21 am »
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
Re: Ms Olympia candids
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2013, 10:59:03 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2013, 11:13:57 am »
Who did she piss off?

I going to guess she trains as a MMA fighter and her opponent (or sparing partner) got in a lucky hit before they were beaten mercilessly by her. She wearing on of those "You should see what happened to the other person" types of smile.

I would love to know who she is.  She looks great.

pmrkingston

« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2013, 11:44:06 am »
Seems to me the beautiful women in the sport (Alina, Julianna, Annie, et al) always look good. these pics just go to reinforce that.

UK_Fan

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2013, 12:11:28 pm »

Helle is that much bigger than Anne Freitas?  Doesn't seem possible.

Helle's of a "normal height" and a larger-build HW competitor; Anne's really short (she's probably wearing very high heels in that photo as well) at around 5ft and even with her very muscular physique, is probably only a MW.  I bet her so-called "huge" quads look small when compared to Helle's (though admittedly Hell's are at the very top of the FBB size range).  Quite often fans say "she's huge" but forget that the photo angle, outfit and the fact that she's not standing next to a "normal height" HW competitor or ordinary bloke (who's not 5ft 5in himself) at 5ft 10in or above make these "small" FBBs look "big".  The minute they stand next to women like Helle, Alina, or, God forbid, properly-huge FBBs like Monique Jones, they look like "little girls" in comparison, which (unless they are perfectly proportioned/symmetrical and gorgeous-looking) is why they rarely do well in contests up against the "big" girls.  Seasoned (and excellent) pros like Debbie Laszewski (and formerly Andrulla Blanchette and Juliette Bergmann) are the exception.

UK_Fan

Re: olympia results??
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2013, 12:16:54 pm »
Would anyone in the know care to say why Tammy Jones pulled out?  Injury?  Illness?  Something else?

Congrats and commiserations to Alina on her second placing - she was a whisker away from the top spot.  Hopefully there will be a contest next year for her to "claim the crown" (more size please - your frame to easily take it and still look gorgeous and feminine!).

:rock: :-*

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2013, 12:53:28 pm »

Helle is that much bigger than Anne Freitas?  Doesn't seem possible.

Helle's of a "normal height" and a larger-build HW competitor; Anne's really short (she's probably wearing very high heels in that photo as well) at around 5ft and even with her very muscular physique, is probably only a MW.  I bet her so-called "huge" quads look small when compared to Helle's (though admittedly Hell's are at the very top of the FBB size range).  Quite often fans say "she's huge" but forget that the photo angle, outfit and the fact that she's not standing next to a "normal height" HW competitor or ordinary bloke (who's not 5ft 5in himself) at 5ft 10in or above make these "small" FBBs look "big".  The minute they stand next to women like Helle, Alina, or, God forbid, properly-huge FBBs like Monique Jones, they look like "little girls" in comparison, which (unless they are perfectly proportioned/symmetrical and gorgeous-looking) is why they rarely do well in contests up against the "big" girls.  Seasoned (and excellent) pros like Debbie Laszewski (and formerly Andrulla Blanchette and Juliette Bergmann) are the exception.

Which is why Shannon Courtney, who could have probably gotten mind-blowing muscular, quickly defaulted to physique???

Stars99

« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2013, 01:31:44 pm »
Who did she piss off?

I going to guess she trains as a MMA fighter and her opponent (or sparing partner) got in a lucky hit before they were beaten mercilessly by her. She wearing on of those "You should see what happened to the other person" types of smile.

I would love to know who she is.  She looks great.
Tarna Alderman

Offline Tacotico

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2013, 02:43:13 pm »
I'm think Alina Popa will be "the winner"

ALINA POPA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredzeppelin

« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2013, 04:29:15 pm »
By my view of the contest, Alina looked better in the majority of the comparison shots. But I'm not there in person, so it's not a complete view. By the photo's and just being a better looking women and not doing the same old thing year after year, I would have given it to Alina. She is a real beauty!!!   :heart:

Thats exatcly right, from the photos and videos Alina looks like in the shape of her life while Iris looks a tad off. But the photos and videos
skew things a little, you have to be there in person to really an accurate picture.

Surprised that Monique Jones showed up in such lousy shape. I had her pegged as the one person who could knock off Iris.

Offline middletn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2013, 06:28:55 pm »
Disagree---I  thought  Alina looked better this time.   :shucks  But, Iris is the champ, so.

Offline rigoberto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2013, 07:19:42 pm »
Is the last Ms Olympia in female bodybuilder category ????   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline virgilhilts

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2013, 07:43:19 pm »
Juliana Malacarne #7 ???  How is this possible?

nujerz84

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2013, 08:02:57 pm »
 :hey:
By my view of the contest, Alina looked better in the majority of the comparison shots. But I'm not there in person, so it's not a complete view. By the photo's and just being a better looking women and not doing the same old thing year after year, I would have given it to Alina. She is a real beauty!!!   :heart:

Thats exatcly right, from the photos and videos Alina looks like in the shape of her life while Iris looks a tad off. But the photos and videos
skew things a little, you have to be there in person to really an accurate picture.

Surprised that Monique Jones showed up in such lousy shape. I had her pegged as the one person who could knock off Iris.

Imo I felt Alina looked a bit better and should have won.. Many at the O felt the same but its hard to beat a 8X winner.

wujekcity

« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2013, 08:15:54 pm »
its all based on opinion anyways lol.........there are no set guidelines...so you can argue all day

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View