Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575947 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 03:17:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Have I been scammed?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Have I been scammed?  (Read 2355 times)

Offline chris.p.bacon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Have I been scammed?
« on: April 07, 2023, 11:58:51 pm »
Just want to preface this by saying I have never booked a session before so please lmk if I’ve done anything wrong here.

Found Brigit Heart from session girls, emailed about a session and had very quick replies. Talked on the phone about location, type of session etc and payment. She was very friendly and seemed excited for the session. She then asked for a pic of my ID (which I assume is what all ppl do) and one of me, which I sent, and I then sent deposit via Amazon gift card. She has now not responded for a few hours since, I know she might be busy but based on previous response times I’m worried I might have been scammed.

Any advice would be much appreciated - one is this interaction normal practice ig and two how likely is it I’ve lost my money?
Thanks

Forum Saradas

Have I been scammed?
« on: April 07, 2023, 11:58:51 pm »

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Have I been scammed?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2023, 04:03:30 am »
I think with only a few hours gone by and with a bunch of good reviews on SG, it's too early to decide if you were scammed.   

Some want a photo ID, although you should cover address.  Most use some type of Paypal, Venmo, etc.   
Gift cards can be a sign of fraud.  I have never been asked for a gift card.  It could be a international thing.   

Research with Saradas + SG. 

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2023, 04:43:50 am »
I agree with FBBMW.  There are a lot of reasons she might not be able to get back to you, and it looks like it's going to be another week before she's in the UK. Based on the fact that you've sent the deposit, you've both agreed to the session. Typically, you'll get an acknowledgment that she's received the deposit with a "see you then" reply, and that'll conclude your business until a few days before when she'll do a confirmation with you and give you any final instructions.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2023, 07:17:30 am »
Just want to preface this by saying I have never booked a session before so please lmk if I’ve done anything wrong here.

Found Brigit Heart from session girls, emailed about a session and had very quick replies. Talked on the phone about location, type of session etc and payment. She was very friendly and seemed excited for the session. She then asked for a pic of my ID (which I assume is what all ppl do) and one of me, which I sent, and I then sent deposit via Amazon gift card. She has now not responded for a few hours since, I know she might be busy but based on previous response times I’m worried I might have been scammed.

Any advice would be much appreciated - one is this interaction normal practice ig and two how likely is it I’ve lost my money?
Thanks

Totally understandable thought from a newbie but, as stated, any quick responses were to get the booking concluded .  You do this lady a disservice by casting doubt on her because she has not replied after a few hours.. Everything you've said yourself has been agreed.  Were you wanting a Thanks for the deposit?  From experience, not a given.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 01:09:16 pm »

Thanks

Any news, still worried about being scammed?  Have you had your session yet?

Offline chris.p.bacon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 12:49:53 pm »
No mate I was not scammed you all were right I was too quick to judge! Being my first time I now understand that there always will be some uncertainty from both parties especially when you haven’t met before. As for the session it was amazing, she is very attractive in person, very lean and strong. She is such a nice person as well! Was so receptive and accommodating for a first timer like myself and I can’t recommend her enough! Made my first experience one I won’t forget for a long time

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 01:11:22 pm »
No mate I was not scammed you all were right I was too quick to judge! Being my first time I now understand that there always will be some uncertainty from both parties especially when you haven’t met before. As for the session it was amazing, she is very attractive in person, very lean and strong. She is such a nice person as well! Was so receptive and accommodating for a first timer like myself and I can’t recommend her enough! Made my first experience one I won’t forget for a long time

Awesome, glad to hear it. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. What type of session did you opt to go for? 

Offline chris.p.bacon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2023, 12:46:48 am »

Awesome, glad to hear it. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. What type of session did you opt to go for?

Mainly muscle worship, did some strength tests, armwrestling etc. Was so so good, will definitely be booking her again when she’s back in the UK this summer.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2023, 04:24:34 am »

Mainly muscle worship, did some strength tests, armwrestling etc. Was so so good, will definitely be booking her again when she’s back in the UK this summer.

Sounds good, glad it all worked out. Out of curiosity what was her rate and how much did she ask for in terms of a deposit? 

Offline chris.p.bacon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2023, 03:58:57 pm »
Hi mate it was $150 deposit (gift card) and $250 on the day which I now know is on the expensive side! That being said she was perfect for me, and offered a price of $275 for our next session (think she’s in the UK next summer)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Have I been scammed?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View