Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576653 Posts in 73379 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 04:57:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alessandra Alves de Lima  (Read 44474 times)

Offline Echolinks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alessandra Alves de Lima
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2023, 07:38:47 am »
I e-mailed her also when she was in Miami- no response - perhaps not sessioning anymore?

The only person vaguely claiming she might be was Echolinks based on some second hand post he says he read.

What I heard was that she was or did scissors session whilst she was in Miami, I never got a definitive answer on whether she was offering full sessions  ;) while she was in Miami, I asked the question, but I never claimed she was doing full session  ;) while she was in Miami

I had a session with her when she was in Miami. I've also had sessions with her in Brazil. All my sessions were scissors sessions. Nothing else.

thanks for info

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2023, 07:38:47 am »

Offline hpr9933

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2023, 01:32:34 pm »
I e-mailed her also when she was in Miami- no response - perhaps not sessioning anymore?

The only person vaguely claiming she might be was Echolinks based on some second hand post he says he read.

What I heard was that she was or did scissors session whilst she was in Miami, I never got a definitive answer on whether she was offering full sessions  ;) while she was in Miami, I asked the question, but I never claimed she was doing full session  ;) while she was in Miami

I had a session with her when she was in Miami. I've also had sessions with her in Brazil. All my sessions were scissors sessions. Nothing else.

What are her scissors like? Is she one that goes more for show or does she actually inflict pain on her scissor sub. I only like scissors but want to be legit scared in them.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2023, 05:18:42 pm »
What are her scissors like? Is she one that goes more for show or does she actually inflict pain on her scissor sub. I only like scissors but want to be legit scared in them.

She likes being a bit playful, but if you tell her you really want her to flex hard she will do it and it's impressive. But she's not a dominatrix type/no mean streak.

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2023, 05:50:39 pm »

I always ask for brutal sessions from every girl I meet. I did the same with Alessandra. I had the most brutal sessions with her among all the sessions I had, without including KOs, because she didn't ko me. She broke me in the sessions.

Offline Echolinks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2023, 08:13:35 am »
hi all

anyone got any info on alessandra, is she reavelling againg, is she still doing sessions

thanks guys

Offline Buck33

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2023, 05:19:17 pm »
Alessandra is in Miami now...  :)
But I don't know if she will meet fans
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2023, 05:56:51 pm »

I had a session with her in Miami in May.

Offline jason123

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2023, 06:49:16 pm »

How was your session? What kind of session does she offer?

Offline razerx123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2023, 02:06:28 am »
Do we know if she is offering sessions or how can you find out if she is?

Offline Buck33

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2023, 05:17:31 pm »
For now the only way to contact her is by her OF or tohers who have her Whatsapp contact
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2023, 12:30:31 am »

How was your session? What kind of session does she offer?

I had a scissors session with her. She didn't ko me but she broke me.

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2023, 02:35:59 am »
Can you share her email or other contact information?

Offline Echolinks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2023, 11:28:58 pm »
Hi all, Alessandra has this week arrived in Miami, she teaming up with fellow brazilian fafafitness. I am not sure if we got a definite answer on if Alessandra was offering FULL sessions  :) on her last visit to Miami in May or June this year.  For any of you lucky guys in the US now is anyone planning on having a session with Alessandra.

Alessandra Alvez, Fafa (fafafitness11)

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2023, 08:07:13 pm »
Hi all, Alessandra has this week arrived in Miami, she teaming up with fellow brazilian fafafitness. I am not sure if we got a definite answer on if Alessandra was offering FULL sessions  :) on her last visit to Miami in May or June this year.  For any of you lucky guys in the US now is anyone planning on having a session with Alessandra.

Like I said, I had a scissors session with her in May when she was in Miami.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2023, 07:31:37 am »
I saw Alessandra alves in Las Vegas recently. I set it up thru the site showup23 and it worked. I made the deposit thru the site and she whatsapped me an hour later setting everything up. It will be the last session I ever do. I always worshipped these muscular women in my mind, and then I actually slayed the dragon. Out of all the women in the world to worship, I had finally set up a session with the biggest girl out there. I got to the hotel and we had ourselves one hell of an hour of muscle worship. There came a time when I was in between her thighs when I thought to myself, “oh, this is kind of stupid and lame”. We have these fantasies of massive chicks when we’re on the computer, and then we book these sessions in real life and you just kind of realize that it’s all kind of stupid. It’s time to get off of the computer and find a real chick for yourself. Or else we’ll all be jacking off until we die. Alessandra was great tho. Just the biggest leg muscles you could ever imagine rubbing and kissing. I feel like after my session with her I can finally stop this muscle fetish madness, and get on with my life. Real life muscle worship sessions are never as awesome as we think they are whilst holding our hard dicks in front of our screens. But god dam, her thighs are huge.
I hear what you're saying. A lot of these girls (particularly Gayle Moher) simply treat sessions like they're going through the motions. With them, I've gotten that exact same feeling (i.e. Did I just spend eight benjamins for THIS?) you're describing. It's why I am A LOT more selective about the girls I see than I used to be. Just having muscles and sexy pictures isn't enough; girls like Arekah Lox that actually have some snap and personality to them that makes sessions worthwhile.
late response here but my 5+ sessions with Gylevwere right up there with my best. She was really active and into the session. Retired now unless you have been seeing her in the past few years!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View