Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572621 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28633 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 06:51:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Rapture Session Bailout
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rapture Session Bailout  (Read 11518 times)

Offline KnicksGiants

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Rapture Session Bailout
« on: August 26, 2016, 12:22:24 am »
In the days leading up to quite possibly the worst session of my life, Rapture confused every possible detail of my original e-mail request. What time? How much did she originally ask for? She was even too lazy to spend 5 sec to Google the name of my hotel, instead e-mailing me that she wasn’t aware of its existence. She told me that sending her deposit using an alternative to my preferred website, PayPal, should be “way cheaper,” though it ended up being about $20 more expensive (another possibility is she was trying to avoid PayPal’s payment dispute feature, but let’s not go there). In fairness to her, she did accommodate my rescheduling to 15 min later. However, having witnessed her total lack of organization and comprehension, it should have been no surprise to me that there would be confusion as to what to expect when wrestling.

Without establishing any ground rules then or at any other point in the session, we quickly commenced wrestling.  Though tight, lean, strong and impressive, her physical appearance (and voice) did exhibit markers of PED use such as a strong jawline. The most feminine part about her was the odor down there that she couldn’t fully mask with a fragrance. Skilled in bjj, she put me in several holds that, with difficulty, I mostly managed to escape. Having no formal experience in martial arts, I found myself using my slight advantage in size and power to emulate her moves or gain leverage with my weight. As we were fairly evenly matched, I was surprised she seemed so upset about not being able to submit me without exerting any effort. Then at one point in the fight, she gathered momentum to attack me, and in our interaction, we fell back and she hit her head on a wall. At that moment, she got up and unleashed a tirade on me blaming the whole incident on me, grabbed some money and left halfway into the session.

Now, I would be completely willing to accept responsibility if I intentionally hurt her (and I hope she’s ok), but the event happened so fast that I barely saw what was going on. If she had communicated with me that she could not continue due to injury, I would completely understand, but instead she gave no indication that she was hurt, and just started being unprofessional and getting angry that she lost control in a fight with someone with far less training than her.

I feel the need to write this to warn others of her careless sense of entitlement with others’ time and with money that she didn’t earn herself. Rapture hadn’t walked away with the $223 I paid for the deposit, but I almost wish she had.

Forum Saradas

Rapture Session Bailout
« on: August 26, 2016, 12:22:24 am »

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Rapture Session Bailout
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 12:48:08 am »
I didn't see this mentioned, but was the wrestling meant to be competitive?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 01:59:47 pm »
This sounds like a completely false representation of Rapture.  I know her personally and have sessioned with her.  None of what you say sounds like an ounce of truth and if you are indeed the one to inflict these injuries, competitive wrestling or not, you should be ashamed of yourself. 

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 03:35:20 pm »
Hope we'll get to hear both sides of this story.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 11:49:02 am »
Hope we'll get to hear both sides of this story.

We have..hers was way more compelling.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Alina-fan

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 12:07:20 pm »
Even if it was competitive wrestling (which she doesn't offer btw), this is unacceptable. These guys just ruin it for everybody.

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2022, 01:47:43 am »
Has anyone had a session with Rapture lately?
I know she is still listed on wb270, but I have emailed a few times
and never get a reply. Does she still offer private sessions?

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2023, 10:01:58 pm »
Is she still doing sessions?

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2023, 05:12:53 am »

We did an hour 2 nights ago.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2023, 11:22:41 am »

Good to hear. A Hall of Fame woman.

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2023, 01:58:01 am »

She is not listed for sessions anymore. Is she back doing sessions?

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2023, 01:28:26 pm »
"the most feminine part about her was xxx" who writes that really. Sad that session wrestlers have to deal with these individuals, the other meaning of 'deposit'.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Rapture Session Bailout

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View