Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:19:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ripped Princess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ripped Princess  (Read 40987 times)

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ripped Princess
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2021, 11:16:13 am »
not to forget ; very big > 190 lbs.....

to add an remarkable  notice: she uttered in an interview ,that she lifts overall about 150 tons of iron during a week in the !

would be quite funny to know how much iron(in weight) the other various fbb girls are lifting in average....

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2021, 01:49:28 pm »

to add an remarkable  notice: she uttered in an interview ,that she lifts overall about 150 tons of iron during a week in the !

would be quite funny to know how much iron(in weight) the other various fbb girls are lifting in average....
Do you mean kg? Is that what she says she benches for reps?

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2021, 05:10:26 am »

Do you mean kg? Is that what she says she benches for reps?

She wasn’t talking about one specific lift. It was over the course of her workouts during the week, she lifts a total of 150 tonnes (including all exercises and body parts etc.).

Offline royston27

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2021, 09:40:28 am »
I asked for a very dominant session. She isn't very skilled as a wrestler but she is a very lean 200+ lbs so it does not really matter. She is so strong as she works you over even though you see it coming it feels inevitable. She manoeuvred me unto the bed and sitting on top of me  folded me trapping my legs under her armpit. She gave me a spank then she pulled on my balls so that they were out against my leg trapped my the elastic of my underwear. The palm of her hand pressed down on them then making a painful circle motion on them. Sliding one of my legs under her other armpit she sat higher up on me on my diaphram making it hard to breathe as she made me do yoga by pushing down my ankels next to my head working out her triceps. I feebly tried to hit at her abs and squeeze her breasts. As I panicked I tried to kick out of her grip but such was he strentgh that her arms and upper body were overpowerling my legs.

Finally she let go and sat on my legs. With each hand she grabbed my undies and slowly started to curl her hands up. The elastic fabric did not tear until she almost had her hands overheard. Naturally the forceful wedgie did a number on my bits. As I was feeling relief after the fabric finally tore she pinned my arms over my head. Holding me down with just one hand she used her free hand to tickle me. She relaxed her grip on me allowing me to reach for her using he strentgh to keep my hands close but just out of reach. Having tired of that she resumed pinning me jerking her body forward battering me with her breasts which did not feel to bad actuallly. Until she startet striking me side to side and swinging up and down which really rattled me. Finally she held me snug my face burried in her chest.

Encasing my legs with hers she adjusted her grip until my legs were angled in such a way that my balls are between them. She slowly tightened her grip focing my legs toegether squeezing my balls. She relaxed and tightened her grip as I tried to fight her exhausing my legs. "You legs will feel nastily sore tomorrow" she told me which they did in muscles I did not know I had. With my resistance faded she gave me quick forceful jolts slapping my tights toegether on my nads which made me wince every time. Finally I was released briefely as she rolled on her side pulling me with my back into her. With her arms locked into mine behind my back she held us both on the side as her massive tights encased my ribcage. She did not even lock her ankels and already her grip on my chest felt very forceful. Rolling on her back she locked my arms in a full nelson lifting he legs up holding them stretched out to my side. Held tight against her body like that I felt her chest and abs against me as their were working and finally her legs as she made me watch flexing her thighs rippling those massive muscles opening and closing them. Then she locked her ankles. She simply held me like that, her feet grazing my dick which made it stiff past. "Whats this?" she asked pushing against my shaft with my toes. It's not time yet. Her legs hardened compressing my chest right to what I believe to be the breaking point. Struggling to even stay conscious my dick quickly was soft again. From here on out she slowly mangled my body tightening her arms around me which could compress me just as tight as her legs scissoring my thigh bruised until she allowed me to escape only to catch me in a figure four. Holding me like that she tried to coax my dick but I was too battered and exhausted but with some patience on her side I finally oozed to my almost entierly flaccid dick. With my neck still trapped in her figure four she gave me a quick forceful squeeze and sent me to the shower.

Very difficult to believe.

that you didn't get a boner a lot earlier.

Offline battlefieldb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2022, 05:40:10 pm »
Going to try and see her when she comes to the states. Anyone have any tips/advice?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2022, 08:00:42 pm »
Saw her once several years ago - was interested to see her again - she e-mailed me back that she would probably not be able to come - but that I could send $50 deposit which she will refund if trip gets cancelled- I am assuming based on above posts that she is not vaccinated and I am not aware of any change to US policy regarding unvaccinated visitors entering the country - I’ll hold off on sending deposit unless something changes with US travel policy

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2022, 12:33:37 pm »
Saw her once several years ago - was interested to see her again - she e-mailed me back that she would probably not be able to come - but that I could send $50 deposit which she will refund if trip gets cancelled- I am assuming based on above posts that she is not vaccinated and I am not aware of any change to US policy regarding unvaccinated visitors entering the country - I’ll hold off on sending deposit unless something changes with US travel policy

That's not how I read her email.

Is your city on her tour schedule, or were you willing to schedule in one of her travel cities?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2022, 02:46:43 pm »
 Why would you list a 16-city tour starting next week if you couldn't leave Austria? 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2022, 04:54:05 pm »
City was on her list - exact words from her e-mail that I received yesterday “For various reasons, which I do not want to discuss here now  I have to assume that I will no longer be able to come to the US for a tour” - I posted because I was also curious why she would post and plan trip if she could not come/ I’m assuming based on a recent post in this thread that she is not vaccinated and therefore not allowed to enter US

Offline Clawson

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2022, 12:27:02 am »
She is coming. She meant this is her last trip.

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2022, 01:23:26 pm »
She is coming. She meant this is her last trip.

I agree. 
But she only said probably, leaving open the possibility of other trips in the future.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2022, 04:17:16 am »
Has anyone seen her on this current tour. What’s her condition like right now?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2022, 05:44:26 am »

It's not started
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2022, 10:36:25 am »

Check out "Updates" in the "Free Section" of her web site.  She posts current pics every few weeks.

Offline d_jnes

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2022, 04:06:34 pm »
Does She do sensual or gfe?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ripped Princess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View