Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575468 Posts in 73192 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:01:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mirage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mirage  (Read 20886 times)

Offline Hovado

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mirage
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2023, 04:39:02 pm »
Currently preparing to tour across Europe and the Middle East in 2023? I heard that Mirage was arrested in Dubai and deported a few months ago. Brave enough to go Dubai again?

What did she do there?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2023, 04:39:02 pm »

Offline gijohn13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2023, 08:56:24 pm »
Just got an e-mail travel notification from her saying that her current tour across Europe will be her last.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2023, 09:49:44 pm »
Just got an e-mail travel notification from her saying that her current tour across Europe will be her last.

She just wants to arract more clients and push clients to pay & meet her immediately without waiting the next time. It's a marketing strategy.

She changed her profile page on sessiongirls, nickname and emails a few times in recent months then suddenly disappeared. Then pop up with a new nickname & a cartoon profile and then ninja costume with hiding her face. Why was she reluctant to post her real photos? Probably she thought that people will not recognise her with ninja costume?

Then a member reported this 'Worse session ever' https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=913569.0

She was acting like a bipolar recently. Not sure what happened her.

You should know you're not dealing with Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm. We know her for long years.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline gijohn13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2023, 01:45:26 am »
I see.

Well all I can say is I myself have sessioned with her on two other occasions so far and haven't had her asking for more money after I already paid it.

Offline daffy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2023, 07:26:29 pm »
Met her last week and so glad I did. Communication to arrange was great and she was really friendly and laid back during the session. Started off in a figure-hugging dress then a 2 piece bikini. In amazing shape considering all the travelling she's doing. Having seen loads of pics and videos of her in the past I was a bit surprised that she had a "sleeper build" - very curvy - but when she hit the poses....just wow!! Would definitely see her again.

Offline luvhuge

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2023, 10:08:07 am »
I'm intereste in meeting Mirage next August in Italy. By email she wrote cen be sexy, but which are her limits? Does she offer FS? otherwiese HJ or BJ? Pussy licking is possible?

Offline MuscleBeast69

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2023, 05:21:26 pm »
I hope she visits the US soon. I emailed her couple of months ago. Said she would keep me posted

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2023, 10:44:59 pm »
I hope she visits the US soon. I emailed her couple of months ago. Said she would keep me posted

Don't hold your breath. For the past 3 years, she's done extensive traveling to just about everywhere EXCEPT the US, despite the US being closer to her home base.

I do recall she had a couple cities in Florida posted last December, but I don't think she ended up going. Can only conclude she's had entrance difficulties into the US after she moved out.

Offline dragonica123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2023, 05:47:37 pm »
She did announce 2023 US dates but..nothing yet and I don’t think it’ll happen. She’s scheduled for the rest of the year in EU.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2023, 04:33:27 am »
She did announce 2023 US dates but..nothing yet and I don’t think it’ll happen. She’s scheduled for the rest of the year in EU.

She just mentioned that she would eventually put US cities on her schedule, but it's never happened and doesn't look like it'll happen this year. And last December (2022) she had a few cities in Florida on her schedule but I don't think she ended up going.

When it comes to her US travels, I'll believe it when I see it.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2023, 03:41:51 am »
What is that picture on her sessiongirls profile? That does not look like her from the back. Or is that picture distorted?  ???

https://sessiongirls.com/the-queen/
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline sprstrn

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2023, 11:47:59 am »
This is really her. She has such a huge, sexy muscle ass and she exactly knows how to tease you with her extremely sexy, strong body. Go for her!

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2023, 04:42:50 pm »
I have met her for the first time in Barcelona. She's in amazing shape, despite the lengthy travel tour she's doing.
If you are looking for muscles in the right places but also super feminine, sexy and sensual, then you cannot go wrong with Mirage. Big muscles to worship, strong as a bull, and a great personality. Just tell her what you want and you'll quickly see you get the stuff that you like.

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2023, 09:59:08 pm »
Mirage - meaning an unreal vision, or apparition. In my case it means no show.
 After I paid a $250.00 deposit for a mutually agreed session, I got a thank you reply.
 That was over two weeks back. The session was to be in Manchester UK Saturday, yesterday morning 9th September. Started messaging her a week back, asking for contact and location details. Absolutely no responses.  After a few repeated emails, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and decided to go to Manchester, in the hope that she would contact me soon enough to make my way to her hotel. Her tour schedule in the UK was extremely hectic visiting 10 cities in 10 days, but that is no excuse for not one response in a 15 day period.
What a waste of my time and money.  I am now feeling cheated, disappointed and disillusioned. 😢😢👎🏼👎🏼

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2023, 11:14:16 pm »
Mirage - meaning an unreal vision, or apparition. In my case it means no show.
 After I paid a $250.00 deposit for a mutually agreed session, I got a thank you reply.
 That was over two weeks back. The session was to be in Manchester UK Saturday, yesterday morning 9th September. Started messaging her a week back, asking for contact and location details. Absolutely no responses.  After a few repeated emails, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and decided to go to Manchester, in the hope that she would contact me soon enough to make my way to her hotel. Her tour schedule in the UK was extremely hectic visiting 10 cities in 10 days, but that is no excuse for not one response in a 15 day period.
What a waste of my time and money.  I am now feeling cheated, disappointed and disillusioned.
If you're going to complain about losing a deposit, this is the way to do it. Your description of events leaves no ambiguity, you're in the right. You've provided enough details (date/place/deposit amount) that Mirage should be able to figure out who you are and can contact you or reply here. And if she does have an explanation or returns the deposit, please update us.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mirage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View