Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579737 Posts in 73843 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 10:56:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My fist story: The Lilly´s secret
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My fist story: The Lilly´s secret  (Read 5794 times)

Offline D.Gladio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My fist story: The Lilly´s secret
« on: October 11, 2021, 12:55:44 am »
Hi everyone. I have been reading stories for a long time that the truth inspires me and now I want to try trying to make one. I apologize if there are translation errors since English is not my native language and I am a newbie writing. I will gladly read any of your opinions and suggestions for improvement. Also tell me if you want all the chapters to be from the perspective of the protagonist. Or they want some from her mother's perspective as she changes

Sinopsis

Thomas is a high school senior who lives with his mother named Sarah, who he is worried about. This due to bad events that she had in her past that have affected her self-esteem. But this will change when the new chemistry teacher comes into his life, who secretly hatches a project for her studies, of which she wants Sarah to participate. This story contains muscle growth, height, rejuvenation, and perhaps explicit sex. The development of the story will be slow but progressive, trying to note the changes in the characters and how they evolve.

Charper 1: The new chemistry teacher

The alarm sounded as usual. The difference was that that day it was not my turn to go to work, but to start my senior year of high school. It was a basic routine, especially if there are only two of us in my house. After high school, my older sister moved out, and it's only been the two of us since then. My father had already passed away years ago, leaving her in charge of us; which caused that over the years, she was neglecting both physically and emotionally. She hadn't set out to start a new relationship (which my sister and I always support) I don't blame her either, Dad was very abusive to her, which partly traumatized her.

-Tomas, come have breakfast! You don't want to be late for your first class! ”I heard her call from the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen, I could tell with the naked eye that she had spent another night awake.

-Have you thought that you need a change in your lifestyle? -I asked hugging her. Of course, the difference in height was noticeable between my 1.70 mt (5'7) and hers scarce 1.50 (4'11).

-Are you going to insist that I look for a hobby like going to the gym? -

-It's an option ... -I answered him.

"Sure, like those fitness girls you like so much, Tommy," she replied mockingly.

It was no secret to my mother about my liking for muscular women. Without a father figure, I got to share many intimate things with her. Seeing that I was running late, I opted to leave the conversation for later and have a quick breakfast.

Once in high school, I knew we would have a new teacher in the last hour, not only new to the school, but also in town. It was at that moment that a very feminine voice sounded from the door: "Good morning, class." A voluptuous figure appeared, it was a beautiful woman with black hair and green eyes. A slender body fit for a fitness girl, save for a pair of large breasts that tried to be contained by a semitransparent, sparsely buttoned shirt. All of this ended in tight jeans that showed off a shapely ass. The transe in which she was submerged was broken when she in an authoritative tone raised her voice:

"My name is Lillian Ricci. I will be her chemistry teacher this last year. "-She told us all with a serious face and a challenging look-" I hope we can all get along for good ... or else it will have to be the hard way. "

After this, we all cooperated and we quickly passed the class. By the time the exit bell rang, everything would have been normal until I heard teacher Ricci calling behind me. It was not common for teachers to call my attention since I was always a good student, so I had no idea what she wanted. I turned around and saw her beautiful face dangerously close to me. I didn't realize that she had come so close behind her. The impression of her caused me to exalt to which she replied with a mocking laugh.

- "Take it easy Thomas. Did I scare you?" Don't worry, she only acted that serious in class so that they would take me seriously "-She said smiling-" Come join me on the way out. "

We walked and over the course she told me that she had noticed my grades so she was a good student, but she had noticed me distracted the rest of the class. Maybe it was the warm aura that she emanated or the simple fact of how pretty she looked (I could see her face to face thanks to the heels she was wearing), but in the end I ended up explaining the situation in my house and what worried me with my mother. She listened to me attentively, showing that she had taken an interest in my situation. Once out of school, I could see my mother in our truck. It turns out that she had come to pick me up to my surprise.

-Is that your mom?

-Yes, well… -I felt a bit embarrassed- I didn't expect her. I better hurry-

-Wait for me, I want to meet her. It must be a love of person-

Out of shame, I preferred to stay behind and just limit myself to watching the two of them talk in the distance. Without knowing what they were talking about, at least I could tell that there was a very good interaction between them. After a few minutes that seemed eternal, the teacher walked away and as she passed me she greeted me with a "See you tomorrow, Tommy" accompanied by a flirtatious wink. Once inside the truck, my mother could not bear to tell me:

-Very nice your new chemistry teacher. Although I have to admit that for a moment I mistook her for a student. She looks very young for her age-

-Yes, the truth was that it was the surprise of the day- I replied pretending that she did not attract my attention.

-She told me that she is new in the city, so I offered her the weekend and to visit it together with her.

-Waiting! Did you really offer to be a tour guide? -

-What's up Thomas? It bothers you? I thought you said in the first place that he should be looking for a hobby. He also is a very kind woman. It would be a shame not to help her-

-Well, you're right. If that makes you better, I will not object ... but do not tell him anything shameful about me ... .-

-Quiet honey, I can be very sneaky when I want it.-

Forum Saradas

My fist story: The Lilly´s secret
« on: October 11, 2021, 12:55:44 am »

Offline jon2403

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: My fist story: The Lilly´s secret
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 01:41:59 am »
Great interesting start..looking forward too reading more

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 09:29:26 am »
The synopisis sounds very interesting. And the frist part was good, but there were a lot of mistakes that were a bit distracting.This is just a suggestion, but maybe you can let someone proofread your work, so that you can correct these mistakes. But it is a very interesting story that I will continue to read.

Offline D.Gladio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 11:45:22 am »
The synopisis sounds very interesting. And the frist part was good, but there were a lot of mistakes that were a bit distracting.This is just a suggestion, but maybe you can let someone proofread your work, so that you can correct these mistakes. But it is a very interesting story that I will continue to read.

Please, could you help me in this case? I don't know anyone to do this  ::)

Offline Star_trooper

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 12:26:06 pm »

I can help you. Of course, only if other more experienced writers didn't ring you up. Count me in if you like .

Offline D.Gladio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 02:58:31 pm »

I can help you. Of course, only if other more experienced writers didn't ring you up. Count me in if you like .

Yes please.  I would be very grateful.  But I need to know how to send the text to you so that you can review it

Offline D.Gladio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 04:08:58 pm »
Note: Sorry it takes a while to continue.  But I can't get someone to help me correct what I write.  So, I'll get on with the story.  If anyone offers to help me, I would appreciate it.

Episode 2

It had been a couple of weeks since my mother and teacher Ricci met.  They had wasted no time and it was more common for them to go out.  Of course, it was not uncomfortable to see my mom interacting with my sexy high school teacher.  But also, he couldn't help but be happy for her.  It was the first time in a long time that I had seen her really happy.  They enjoyed each other's company.  I was even surprised when I saw my mother dressed in gym clothes and a bag.  Her answer was obvious to me, but I still wanted to hear it coming from her.

-Mom, don't tell me that you're going to go where I think? -

-Well, Tommy-she replied -Even being your teacher, she has lifted my spirits a lot.  We even decided to start going to the gym together.  She says that despite being in my 50s, I am still a pretty woman-

-It's fantastic.  Hope you can get in shape.  You'll see how your life will change over time-

Those words at the time, were only supportive.  But later on I would realize that they would become very real.  This is how the weeks went by and I could see that my mother's mood was changing.  Now she was dressed more youthfully and they are in a better mood.  Even the physical change was noticeable.  Little by little I could see how the years that she had manifested in the form of fat, were settling.  Her arms before her flabby were also taking shape.  And little by little she was regaining the hourglass figure that she once bragged to me about her youth.  In addition to her new walking routines in the morning and visits to the gym with me in the afternoon, she began to be absent every Sunday at home.  According to her, it was because she had to attend a beauty session, although she never described it to me.

One Saturday night, when she came back from working from the market (a part-time job she had to save at college) I came across a particularly quiet house.  I entered without making the slightest noise.  I figured my mom was already asleep to start her "Sunday routine" early.  When I walked down the hallway above, I noticed that the light in my sister's room was on, which is very rare, since we hardly entered it since she moved in and left many of her belongings uncollected.  I slowly opened the door, trying to avoid making noise.  What I saw, I would not have imagined before entering the house.  I could see a slender female figure wearing my sister's clothes in front of a mirror mirror… was it my mother?  The surprise did not last long when she also saw me through the reflection and she turned around screaming:

-WHO'S THERE ?! - She raised her voice scared.

-It's okay!  It's me, Thomas!

-Oh, my goodness son.  You gave me the scare of my life, why don't you tell me when you get home? -

"I thought you were asleep, but instead I find you in Samantha's room and are you wearing her clothes?"

-Ah?  This?  Well, with the excitement of training, I did not realize that my clothes are already becoming baggy and I forgot to buy new ones.  But then I remembered that your sister had left several of hers that she never came to look for. How does she look? -She showed me her lifting her shirt a little to see how her pants fit.

I never had good taste in fashion, but I had to be honest.  The exercise is paying off.  Her legs had slimmed down and tightened her pants in harmony.  Even looking up she could make out a flat stomach with no sign of excess fat.  On the other hand, the shirt on the top was the only thing that felt very uncomfortable, not because of the size of her breasts, which were always quite modest, but because of her back that had managed to gain more width in recent times due to the exercises.

-The truth mom, you look very good with those clothes.  You look younger-

-Thanks Tommy.  I think that for one to feel younger, one must also look younger.  And it is true, these clothes are much more comfortable, although I did not expect them to tighten so much in the part of the breasts-

-Mom, if you don't mind, I'm going to sleep.  I'm very tired of work-

Without saying another word, she blew me a kiss in the air.  On my way to bed, my head was not at peace because of some thoughts, was it my idea or did she have less gray hair?  Was she wearing makeup at this time of night?  It even seemed strange to me that Samantha's pants fit her well, especially in length, since she was always taller than Mom.  But it seemed that they were perfect.  I preferred not to think anymore and turn off the light.  Tomorrow would be another day.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My fist story: The Lilly´s secret

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View