Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572611 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:49:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Evolution of Alex
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Evolution of Alex  (Read 92663 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Evolution of Alex
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2020, 06:49:56 am »
Hope he also gets bigger with a much bigger dick.
And with his roids cum his roid proteins will make her even bigger.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2020, 06:49:56 am »

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2020, 01:01:02 pm »
nother bump love this story please please continue!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2020, 12:43:04 pm »
Great story so far, free bump from me!!

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2020, 12:58:34 pm »
Bump

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2020, 04:39:54 am »
Please please continue. This is soo good

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2020, 12:35:17 am »
I'm also anxiously hoping the story will continue !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2020, 04:59:28 am »
Please finish this great story

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2020, 10:45:12 am »
Chapter 6
-------------

Alex and Jason had decided to take a long weekend away to relax after all the work leading up to her first competition. They could also use some alone time to get to grips with their new lifestyle and Alex's drastic changes this past year.

It was the morning before their flight and Alex was staring at herself naked in the mirror while Jason was packing in the bedroom. She was really turning into a proper she-hulk lately. Her neck look thicker as she turned her head from side to side admiring herself.
'Is my jaw more pronounced or am I imagining things' she wondered.

Alex also noticed some peach fuzz on the sides of her jaw and upper lip.
'I'll have to start shaving that as well I guess, aww well, all worth it for these beauties.' she mused as she did double bicep pose raising her biceps up high enough to almost touch her ears.
Her veins were bulging out all across her tanned arms, even without flexing at all.

She flexed her muscular pecs one at a time, something that had become easier to do as her pecs increased in mass. Her chest was looking more masculine that ever, even more so than most males at her gym.
She had no breast tissue left at all and there was some annoying black hairs growing around her nipples that she shaved off now on a regular basis. Her nipples were browner in colour now than the pink they always were before she started taking the supplements.

Below her meaty chest sat a 6-pack that bulged with perfectly defined individual blocks, she didn’t even need to flex to get them to pop! They were covered in dark stubble even though she had shaved there just the day before. It didn't even bother Alex all that much. In fact, she found the hairy treasure trail that led down to her groin sexy. It made her feel like some sexy feline or something.

Her clit which had grown to 4 inches when erect jutted out below a dark bush. It stuck straight out rather than at the downward angle it always used to when it was smaller. Alex gave it a few strokes and it made her shiver with delight. When hard, like it was now she jerked it off just like you would a dick, it basically looked just like a dick and she took some pride in its growth. She liked the idea of having a larger member than all other woman at gym and even some men.

It didn't go unnoticed to Alex that her lady-boner was almost the size of her husband’s cock, but the smiled at the thought of overtaking him one day soon. It made her feel more like the alpha in the house if she could outmatch Jason in every department. Even with all her features being more manly than ever, she never thought of herself as manly, just a powerful strong woman that could dominate men in every aspect of physicality.

Alex was in love with her own body more than that of her own husband, more than anything else in fact!
She still loved him, despite his fading features and lack of progress in the gym and he did still make an effort to please her very demanding sexual needs.

At the same moment, Jason was in the bedroom busy packing and decided to capitalize on the alone time he had now. He knew that Alex could be a while if she was in there after a shower, she always spent a long time admiring her own features.
He had taken the mystery drug almost a week ago that Alex was using herself, but had seen little improvement, if any.

He removed his shirt and posed in the mirror. His body looked just as flabby as ever. He did a few poses and flexes, finding it difficult to keep his arms flexed for long and could see hardly any change to his pecs when flexing them. His pale complexion reminded him that he could also use a tan. Perhaps he should join Alex in her tanning sessions.
Jason had been going to gym with Alex more lately, but had not improved his weight training at all. He was struggling just as much as before and he did not have much confidence in his wife's supplement, but he did have one more syringe left that he had swiped when he found her stash.

'What the hell, might as well use this one as well before giving up on this stuff.' he thought to himself as he took out the injection and pulled down his pants.
After injecting the blue liquid into his butt, he checked out his completely flaccid member.
It seemed, smaller.

'Could it be? No ways....'
He quickly got out the tape measure to be sure.

He tried jerking himself to a full erection, but could only get partially hard without more stimulation or his muscle-wife to assist.
He measured himself at 4 inches!

'It can't be! I've always been a good 5 inches.'
Could it be the supplements?

Maybe taking the second dose was not the best idea. His heart was starting to race a bit now.
Jason consoled himself with the fact that he was not fully hard, and that he had not lost any length, but just needed to get properly hard to get to his proper length.
He heard Alex coming out of the bathroom and quickly pulled up his pants.

'I guess I'll have to finish this later.'

-------------

Alex and Jason had a quick flight to the coast that was relatively uneventful, besides for all the strange looks Alex received from passengers. Her bulging muscles and veins was drawing more attention lately and she loved it.
She would wear revealing clothing to show off her Greek god like physique.

After checking into the seaside hotel they unpacked and got ready to hit the beach.
Jason was in no particular mood to be walking around on a beach today.
He was feeling pretty self-conscious about his body, and seeing his flabby form stare back at him in the mirror did little to improve his mood.

Alex was having her own issue, although for other reasons. She was having a hard time getting her two-piece bikini to fit properly. Her top was visibly straining to cover her muscular chest and her nipples were barely hidden. The strings looked like they would snap at any moment and it looked comical to cover such a masculine chest in a bikini. She had also not shaved for a second day and that left her with visible black stubble on her chest.

Her bikini bottoms were also giving her problems. Her clit was still getting bigger each day as a side effect from the supplements she was taking and her bikini was doing little to conceal the big bulge she had. There was a trail of dark hair leading out of her full bush all the way to her navel. All the fumbling with the bathing suit and touching herself was turning her on and made her clit jump to attention. It pushed her bikini bottoms to the side and sprung out to a full 6 inches! It now resembled a proper penis with a bulging purple head and veins criss-crossing its surface.

"Damn Ally! When did that thing get so big?!" Jason exclaimed as he turned to face his half naked wife.

"I think I need a new bikini, or something..." she replied with her deep voice.

Alex tried to manoeuvre the bikini to cover her erect member, but it simply would not work to cover her large appendage.

"This isn't working." she said as she tore the flimsy material off her body and tossed it aside.
Her unburdened clit now stood out at a 45 degree angle from the ground. It seemed like its increased size was also affecting the direction it points when erect. At this rate it would be pointing to her chin in another few weeks.

"Be a dear and run down to the clothing store in the hotel and get me a men’s speedo."

"A what? A men’s speedo? Are you serious?"

Alex put her hands on her hips and stared him down.

"Yes, I don't think anything else will accommodate my new size anymore.
I'm in two minds about this top as well, but I'll keep it on for now."

Jason was still busy processing everything that was happening.
His wife's erect clit was huge and pointing at him like a meat pole standing at attention from her crotch.
Secondly, his wife's member was now probably larger than his own and that made him feel even worse about himself.
On top of his wife out-muscling him lately, now her clitoris was larger than his dick!

Looking over his wife, he noticed that they were standing eye-to-eye, which meant that she had gotten taller as well.

"What's wrong honey?" She asked bring him back from his inner thoughts.

"I duno..." he sighed putting his face in his hands.

"All these changes, it's just a lot to take in, and it's happening so fast."

"It's going to be ok Jason, let's just relax a bit and enjoy the weekend.
We can figure things out as we go.
I'm still the same wife you married, just with more muscles."

Alex flexed and relaxed the muscles in her arms and chest as she spoke to him.
She was feeling pretty calm, calm and horny!

"I love you Ally, and your amazing figure, but look how big your clit is getting, it’s probably bigger than my dick! And your voice has also change, I don't know if you've even noticed that."

Alex frowned at him and folded her arms over her tight chest.
"I’ve noticed!" she shot back in a voice that sounded even lower now.

"I've come to embrace my new body, all of it. Sure, there are some other changes that the supplement is probably responsible for, but I've come too far to quit now and you know what? I like the way I look, and sound, it makes me feel powerful and in charge.

And don't tell me that you don't like it, coz I can see your pitching a tent in your pants over there mister." She finish with a smile.

Jason looked down, and sure enough he was hard as a rock and nearly poking a hole in his shorts.

"You got me there, I confess that I do love your jacked-up body. I've always had a thing for muscular woman, and you are my fantasy wife, you know that. You're just, developing fast and, and.."

"And what?" She finished for him.
"Scary to know that your wife is packing more than you in the pants department? Or to know that she could do arm curls with you?

"Yes, alright." Jason admitted. "It's scary and sexy all at the same time, and you’re not packing more than me." He scoffed and turned partially away to try and hide the meager display in his pants.

Alex stepped over and grabbed Jason by the shoulders and spun him around.
Jason tried to resist but she was stronger than him.
She proceeded to yank down his pants in one swift motion before he could stop her and she stood upright with their members pointing to each other.

Alex's large clit or she-cock as it could more accurately be described as, actually pointed up higher than Jason's dick, which pointed straight out.
The difference in size was jarring!
Jason stared in utter amazement at his wife's 6 inch clit pointing up over his 3 and a half inch dick!
Alex smiled with pride as she noted that her clit was much thicker too and also had more veins on it making it look bigger and better in every aspect.

"No ways!" Jason eventually manged to croak out.
He looked at her and back down at himself in shock.
"What happened to my dick!?"

"It does look smaller babe, are you doing okay?" Alex asked, but was struggling to convey proper concern for her husband's shrunken penis.

Jason reached down pull his pants back up, but Alex quickly intervened and threw him onto the bed without his pants. Alex, consumed by desire jumped on top of him and pinned both his arms above his head.
She proceeded to start stroking her large phallus with one hand while holding Jason down easily.

"What are you doing, let go." Jason pleaded, but he was not strong enough to get her off.
Jason's own member was throbbing with lust-filed desire as his wife's hairy snatch started dripping moisture onto his abdomen. He was enthralled by the site before him as his wife pumped her large clit with a powerful arm.

Jason stopped resisting and decided to just enjoy the moment, as it was very sexy to him.
Somehow the humiliation of being less endowed than his muscular wife was turning him on even more, even if the voice in the back of his head insisted that this was not normal.

Alex had her eyes closed and was panting loudly now.
She was stroking her hard clit which looked so swollen and menacing. It looked just like a man's penis with a foreskin that was pulled back behind a red-purple head. Her clit was also much thicker than Jason's cock had ever been, even before it had started shrinking.

With Alex nearing a climax she released her grip somewhat on Jason and he could get one hand around his own throbbing member.
They both came at the same time. Alex squirting out a big load of girl-juice onto Jason's stomach while Jason felt his own meagre load spurt out of his shrunken dick.

They both just lay on the bed for some time relaxing and thinking their new relationship situation.

Jason explained to her that everything about her still turned him on and that he loved her no matter what, but he was going to need some time to come to terms with her new body, and all its features.

Alex also still loved Jason and was still attracted to him, even though he was not the same as he had always been.
She confessed to using the supplements on a regular basis and that she did not intend to stop until she was the strongest and biggest woman in the country. She also explained to Jason that she actually liked her new large penis-clit and that she didn't mind the added hair growth.

"Ally, I... I used some of your supplements as well." Jason confessed, feeling very ashamed and embarrassed as he looked down to his flaccid 3 inch member. He was now more of a shower than a grower, but having only 3 and a half inches when erect was not very impressive.

"I hoped to get some proper mass again, but the supplements don't seem to work the same on men. I also think that's what made my dick shrink."

"O honey, you know I still love you, no matter what. You shouldn't have to change yourself for me. And don't worry about your little dick, it's still beautiful and works just like always. Just promise me you won't take any more of the stuff OK?

The 'little dick' comment stung Jason, but he promised not to use more.

"I'll have to go see a doctor about it when we get back to see if there is anything that can be done about my shrinkage, perhaps the doc can check you out as well?"

"We'll see when we get back, like I said, I don't mind the changes all that much and I feel better and healthier than ever." Alex answered

Jason just signed and decided to pick this up again later.

"Let me go get you that speedo." he said changing the subject to break the tension a bit.

"Thanks hun, get a red one if you can."

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2020, 11:07:36 am »
Continued
--------------

Jason did find a red men’s speedo for Alex at the hotel gift shop.
He decided to go try it on and noted how loose it was in the front where his new 3 inch wiener struggled to fill the material.

Once back in the hotel room, he was shocked once more to see Alex's flaccid 5 inch clit fill out the speedo much better. Alex didn't have a ball sack, but her clit was pretty thick and her pussy more meaty than ever with large brown labia.

With Alex now dressed in her ill-fitting bikini top and Speedo bottoms they headed to the beach.
The hotel was conveniently located right on the beach and they could even use the deck chairs from the hotel to sit on the sand.

The other people on the beach were giving them very odd looks as they were catching a tan on the loungers.
Jason was thankful for the opportunity to work on his tan, his pale skin was in stark contrast to his bronzed wife.

Two well-built 20-something guys stopped in their tracks as they were passing to ogle the muscular lady on the beach.

"Damn! Jack, check out this beefcake." The one said loud enough for Alex and Jason to hear.

They both gave Alex a good once-over, instantly dismissing Jason lying next to her.

"The hell is going on down there?" Jack answered pointing to Alex's crotch.

"Wait I get it now, you're like a cross dresser or something." Jack continued making his companion laugh while Alex sat up and looked right at them with a frown.

"Is there a problem here, ladies?" Alex asked mockingly in her deep voice.

Both newcomers couldn’t hide their disbelief as they hear her deep voice.
The woman in front of them, or man, they still couldn't be sure, was buff as hell and wearing a 2-piece bikini with long hair and appeared to be a manly woman.
What threw them off was the lack of breasts and obvious bulge in the bikini bottoms which looked more like a speedo actually.

Jason was waiting hoping the two guys would just leave without further comments. They appeared to be pretty cocky and looking for trouble.

Growing impatient, Alex stood up and walked right up to them in all her muscular glory.
Her bulging muscles put theirs to shame and the vascularity made her look aggressive, like a predator ready to attack.

"I said, is there a problem here? Never seen a woman as powerful as me, a?" Alex asked with a taunting smile on her face.

"So you're a, woman?" The one called Jack asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Then where are your tits, and why is your dick poking out against your... bikini?"

"Gymmed the tits away I guess, don't need all that extra fat on my body and I bet you my clit is bigger than your cock little man."
Alex's new confidence and cockiness surprised Jason. It seemed as if Alex was embracing her new body more than ever and now she was calling out these two guys, who themselves looked like they went to the gym often.

The one guy stepped forward and poked Alex hard on her upper chest. "Why don't you just calm down Mr Tranny, this beach is for straight people, not you lot."

"Ooooh! Burnnn!" said the other man.

"Alright, alright, you guys made your point, now get lost." Jason said now on his feet trying to defuse the situation.

Alex looked back at her husband, smiled and then with more speed than he knew she possessed, twisted around and punch Jack square on the jaw, sending him falling back into the sand.

"O god!" Cried Jason as he looked at Jack lying in a heap.

'What the fuck man!" The other man shouted kneeling next to his unconscious companion.

"Pick up your friend and leave, you're ruing my view." Alex said calmly as she returned to her lounger seemingly unthreatened by the other man.

"Jack! Jack!" The man shouted as he patted his friend on the cheek.
"If you fucking killed him, I'll call the cops right now!" The man shouted at Alex with none of the earlier bravado.

"Jack! Talk to me man!"

Jack's eyes opened slowly and he looked around confused.

"What happened?" He asked rubbing his jaw.

"You got knocked out idiot. Let's go."

Jack's friend pulled him up, now less alarmed after learning that Jack wasn't dead.

Jack's friend stared daggers at Alex, but decided to let it be.
If this guy could knocked Jack out like that, he knew he wouldn't fare much better himself.

They both hobbled off, leaving Jason staring slack-jawed at his wife after the shocking scene he had just witnessed.

"What just happened?" Jason demanded. "You just punched that guy, I mean, you knocked him out cold." Jason was feeling more amazed now than worried. When did Alex get so strong and aggressive.

"They were looking for a fight, I just ended it before it started." She rumbled out in her deep voice.

"Now relax, we came here for a chill weekend."

"But..." Jason started before trailing off looking at Alex and then into the direction of the two guys.

Jason decided that there was little to do about it now, so he might as well just lie down again.
As he lay there his mind kept on going over how the whole situation had played out and how his wife had physically dominated and intimidated two grown men.
And where was he? He didn't even step in and do anything.
He shook his head as his thoughts dwelled on his buff wife lying next to him.
Things are really changing in their relationship lately and this was just another step in that direction.

After tanning her front for a time, Alex turned over to tan her muscular back.
"Will you help me untie this?" She asked Jason.

Jason helped her untie her bikini knot to let her get a more even tan.
"Want me to put some sunscreen on for you?"

"Sure, but not too much, just so that I don't burn."

Alex adjusted her crotch a few times before getting into a comfortable position lying on her stomach.

"Never knew how tricky it can be getting comfortable on your stomach with a dick poking into the sand." Alex remarked.

"So, it’s a dick now?" Jason asked.

"Well it’s like 6 inches and bigger than your penis, so yea, I think it has moved out of the realm of clits." She said matter-of-fact.

Hearing his wife talk like this and comparing their equipment still stung him. She was legitimately larger than him in every way now and was probably still going to get even bigger.

Jason put those thoughts away for the moment and focused on the task at hand.
He straddled his wife and poured some sunscreen onto her back. Alex's back had muscles and ridges Jason didn't even know humans possessed. Her back was a landscape of bulges and valleys of hard muscle. As Jason started rubbing in the cream, he could not help but feel the hairs his hands moved over. Alex seemed more hairy by the day and she had a trail of dark hair coming out the back of her bikini and heading up her back.
Her entire back was covered in fine hairs that seemed to only be the start of something more.

Alex reached back and pulled her bikini bottoms into her cheeks forming a thong with it.
"Put some on my but too, will you?"

Jason obeyed and rubbed lotion over his wife's huge muscle glutes. He noticed that her bikini had all but disappeared into a dark crevice of hair between her ass cheeks.

After tanning for another while Alex got up and said it was time to go. The hotel had a small gym that she wanted to visit before dinner.

"Alex! Your top!" Jason said alarmed.
She had stood up without holding onto her bikini top and was now flashing anyone bothering to look her naked chest.

"I don't know what the big deal is." She replied looking down at her meaty pecs.
"What is there to hide?"

Jason had to agree, her chest had no hint of femininity left. Her nipples were never large to begin with and she had no breast tissue left.

Just then 2 teen girls were walking by and they eyed Alex up and down while smiling at her.
The one even winked, without any regard for Jason.

Jason was about to shout something, but stopped himself when he realised what the pair of them must look like from a distance. The only thing about Alex that could make someone mistake her for a woman would be her long hair and face. Men had long hair and her face was obscured from a distance.

"This thing was barely covering anything anyway." Alex pointed at her discarded bikini top.

They walked back into the hotel like that with Alex's chest exposed.
Some guests gave her strange looks, but that was nothing new. Her physique always drew attention.

Later that evening, Alex decided to change her image more in order to get away without her bikini top.
So proceeded to cut her hair shorter. Her dark hair now ended just above her shoulders. She would have shaved the sides of her hear if she had clippers, but that could wait.
She looked at herself in the mirror and with her short hair, strong jawline and newly developed Adams apple, she could definitely pull off the man look. Goodbye bikini tops.

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2020, 04:09:02 pm »
Wow that was an awesome chapter! I am loving this story!

Offline mattrius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2020, 09:44:11 pm »
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2020, 11:18:06 pm »
 :bravo:

This is such a great story. I look forward to reading what you come up with next!

Offline yn128

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2020, 06:00:47 am »
Woow i m anixous to read more

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2020, 04:24:23 am »
Bump

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2020, 06:15:11 am »
An interesting turn of events. I wonder what will happen next. Good job.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Evolution of Alex

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View