Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575339 Posts in 73143 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:28:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New York community  (Read 128652 times)

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NYC - Alana Snow in NYC
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2013, 03:04:15 pm »
Argh! Hate that I can't see anyone until September, come on payday. Enjoy yourself
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2013, 03:04:15 pm »

AlanaSnow

« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2013, 07:49:37 pm »
i am in Vegas, in September, for the Olympia!! ;) 

XOXO

Offline fbbadmirer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2013, 05:51:30 am »
How about coming to phoenix sometime Would love a session Any place Alana to see up to date pics of you?

Follow her on twit***, plenty of hot pics there!

Offline Wildfyre14

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2013, 06:43:51 am »
Why settle for a picture? You can see her live and in action anytime she is on cam at Musclegirlzlive.com!

AlanaSnow

« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2013, 12:16:58 am »
thank you FBBadmirer and Wildfyre!!! yes plenty of current pics on my twit*** @funalanasnow, as well as insta****!! and you can see me on cam, exclusively on musclegirlzlive!! fyi, my "off season" i am at 12% bodyfat! i stay lean year round and will begin a new "bulking" phase!!  :thanks:

XOXO
(  o  )(  o  )

namman

Re: NYC - Sessions in NYC
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2013, 08:26:32 pm »
Katrina is as beautiful as she looks in her photos. In fact I've never met anyone, session wise or otherwise who looked so much like their photo. Did I mention gorgeous? She looks like a tall European model but with a firm very toned/muscular body. She is not bulging, more athletic with good muscles. At first she seems a bit serious but as the session progresses she is so much fun, and she loves what she does. She is not excessively dominant and not at all a bitch, quite the opposite. She also can get very aroused by the session but that is no guarantee; it all depends on you and how she reacts to you. While she is not the strongest woman out there, she is plenty strong and knows how to use her long legs and arms to hold you and keep you immovable.  She is not your typical session wrestler and I say that in all the good ways in which it can be perceived.

One note, when I saw Katrina, she was located on the upper upper west side north of the George Washington Bridge. It's a fairly good neighborhood. However, I do not think she is active anymore. I have not seen any ads or listing for her. I don't even know if she is in the same apartment.  That is too bad because she is worth seeing.

nujerz84

« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2013, 01:02:00 am »
In terms of FBB the local scene is terrible in the NYC area.

santino corleone

« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2013, 05:34:26 pm »
I couldn't agree more about the FBB scene being pathetic in NYC. That is why I have pretty much given this up.
I had so many great experiences years ago, it just doesn't make sense to pay for mediocrity now.

nujerz84

« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2013, 10:15:52 pm »
I couldn't agree more about the FBB scene being pathetic in NYC. That is why I have pretty much given this up.
I had so many great experiences years ago, it just doesn't make sense to pay for mediocrity now.

If you like Dommes and/or wrestlers NYC is great but if its strickley FBB etc NYC locally is garbage. Luckly many top FBB do visit thru out the year for sessions.

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2013, 10:20:08 pm »
The reason fbb's don't live in NYC is probably due to high cost of living. The fbb's that visit would probably take away from their income too.

namman, I think you're referring to Washington Heights. Upper West Side doesn't go beyond 110th st.  =)

nujerz84

« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2013, 10:25:03 pm »
The reason fbb's don't live in NYC is probably due to high cost of living. The fbb's that visit would probably take away from their income too.

namman, I think you're referring to Washington Heights. Upper West Side doesn't go beyond 110th st.  =)

LA is just as expensive.. And its FBB scene shits on NYC.  I can also include CT, NJ parts of PA and Mass in this as well.  You have hot ladies (fbb, figure, physique) in these areas but none do sessions (unless ultra utr) which just makes it more disapointing.

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2013, 12:17:28 am »
I think the weather plays a big role too. Seems like all the FBBs are in Florida.

janders

« Reply #132 on: August 22, 2013, 02:56:03 am »
or las vegas

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2013, 11:35:33 am »
Agree weather and also just culture different in Florida and California more people work out bodybuilding more mainstream there than in northeast

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2013, 12:58:08 am »
Agree weather and also just culture different in Florida and California more people work out bodybuilding more mainstream there than in northeast
Hmmm I dont know. People in NYC work out quite a bit. While I can believe in places like Miami, FL or San Diego and part of LA, people work out much. However I'm not sure if it applies to the entirety of both states.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View