Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572435 Posts in 72085 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:54:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186592 times)

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #285 on: July 15, 2019, 02:55:47 am »
Curling with 50s? I don't know if I've even tried to do that. She must be massive.

I'm considering moving to Philly. Just got back from a convention there. Saw some very fit women on the street in athletic gear -- probably a lot of fitness studios and the like near the convention center. Was in the Reading Terminal Market with a female acquaintance -- someone I've considered as a possible love interest -- very smart and nice and kinda pretty, though not the type that would ever get near a gym, I think (also, needs to do something about body odors, but that's another story).  Anyway, she had already eaten when we met up, so I got on line at a deli there, while we caught up. Huge distraction reared its head, but only briefly. There was a caucasian woman who walked past us. I didn't get enough of a look at her to even guess at an age, but she made one helluva impression on me. I'm a short guy, but she was noticeably shorter than me, perhaps 5'1 at most, but possibly much shorter, but wearing a tank top I think (maybe sleeveless shirt) and showing big, ripped arms and shoulders. I get a lot of compliments for my arms, but the sharpness of the muscles blew me away.

The next day, on Saturday, I was out with two female friends and we went to a place called Bareburger for dinner. I definitely got another brief, but great show of bare beef. Just after we sat own at a booth, a very buff young woman with blonde hair, wearing a lycra top (the kind dancers wear). She was carrying out her carry out/takeaway bag, which caused her arm to be in a 60-80 degree angle, showing off her arms. Not nearly as ripped as the woman in the market at lunch the day before, but pretty impressive girth. I'd guess at least 15". I think one of my friends noticed my glance in her direction as she walked past us, or maybe it was just the other woman's muscles that caught her reaction, but she had a look of surprise on her face as she looked past me toward the exit.

Forum Saradas

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #286 on: July 15, 2019, 06:48:22 pm »
Not a surprise on this one but I had a session in June and the reason why the woman was there was because there was a contest that weekend. After a great session I left her room and got in the elevator and there was another woman with biceps as big as the woman I just left. I smiled and said hi and wanted to say more but other people where in the elevator also. I was so transfixed on her I didn’t get off when the doors opened on my floor. I wished I could have stayed for the contest.

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #287 on: July 15, 2019, 10:24:03 pm »
so whenever i see a muscular chick i dont stare because i have been on dates or with the girls and dont want to give my secret away ya know
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #288 on: July 16, 2019, 10:19:15 pm »
Great sighting stories guys, keep them coming! I love hearing about these chance encounters with buff chicks in random spots and transformations of fit women going full bodybuilding over time. 

:rock:  :woohoo:

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #289 on: July 26, 2019, 05:27:41 pm »
I don't know what's happening around me in few past months, is the universe trolling me someway or what, but today I spotted another muscular female in my neighbourhood. It's third person like this in my area, first is really buffed girl living in the same block like me (I've mentioned her multiple times) and second is Ukrainian chick, whom I've helped in shop (I wrote about this also, since then, always when I spot her, she smiles and says "good morning").

Today I was shopping with my kids and seconds after walking inside, my "muscle girl spidey sense" went on. I noticed person near fridge, at first glance I couldn't figure out if that a long hair guy or muscular woman. I saw quite wide back and then very lean arms, with noticable bicep bulge and really big and veiny forearms. I lurked discreetly (heheh) and saw her face. She was really pretty! In her late 30s or even more possible early 40s, but she had really nice facial features, big eyes with long eyelashes, full lips.
Of course I was staring (still discreetly, or st least I thought that was discreetly ;) ) and she definetely has to work out or she has really exhausting physical work, like construction worker, which I honestly doubt. I think she was just after workout, she had sporty t-shirt, looked a little bit messy (a bit disheveled hair, sweaty and tired face). And she was moving like someone very tired, so my guess was that she went shopping after gym and work.

So apparently I have three muscular women in my area :D

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #290 on: August 03, 2019, 04:22:44 am »
Another encounter. Out with a friend tonight. Went to meet up with a woman friend he hasn't seen in 20 years. She came out of her home with her two young  daughters, and was wearing very short shorts and a tank-top. Obviously she knows how good she looks. She was carrying real muscle everywhere. Bulging leg and arm muscles.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #291 on: August 03, 2019, 04:27:17 am »
Another encounter. Out with a friend tonight. Went to meet up with a woman friend he hasn't seen in 20 years. She came out of her home with her two young  daughters, and was wearing very short shorts and a tank-top. Obviously she knows how good she looks. She was carrying real muscle everywhere. Bulging leg and arm muscles.

That's it? What happened next? Go on...

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #292 on: August 03, 2019, 03:40:02 pm »
I was at the gym yesterday, and this little power lifter friend of mine, finished with her 245 lb deadlifts (she said she was going light), asked if she could use my dip belt.
She then put on 50 lbs and had me video her doing strict pullups for reps.
She's under 5', and is as strong as a freakin' ox.

Offline super123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #293 on: August 06, 2019, 02:03:33 am »
When I was in eighth grade I did gymnastics and participated in the Arnold Classic gymnastics meet. It was this same year that I realized I liked female bodybuilders. Before the meet I got to walk around the expo. I saw so many jacked and muscular women. This was the first time I had seen them in person and I was very pleased. Also one of the gym teachers at my high school was a bodybuilder. So I saw her often, but she was too old for my tastes to be attracted to her.

Offline PEABUTR

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #294 on: August 06, 2019, 11:15:10 pm »
Fairs and tractor shows bring out a lot of female muscle

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #295 on: August 07, 2019, 01:06:20 pm »
When I was in eighth grade I did gymnastics and participated in the Arnold Classic gymnastics meet. It was this same year that I realized I liked female bodybuilders. Before the meet I got to walk around the expo. I saw so many jacked and muscular women. This was the first time I had seen them in person and I was very pleased. Also one of the gym teachers at my high school was a bodybuilder. So I saw her often, but she was too old for my tastes to be attracted to her.

There is nothing like seeing them live for the first time. is there? For an entire decade, the only access I had to fbbs was through magazines and videos.
And then I saw my first live one in 1994. It was quite a revelation.

Offline PEABUTR

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #296 on: August 29, 2019, 04:15:36 pm »
Back in late 90's I attended a track meet brother in law was coaching pole vault for the girls, bored with that I walked over to the shot put area where the girls were getting ready to throw. This came to my mind after reading about Paige Dumar was in shot put back in school. So I  sat down on the bleachers across from two women seem to be there for their daughters, both talking and the one I couldn't see said I believe she's gonna break the state record. The other one said she's only 16 she don't break in this there's next year. The one I couldn't see said I talked to the coach yesterday and he told me he wouldn't put her in any running events before her shot throw so she won't be tired out. Few thru first then her, [they must have been sisters mother and aunt] they cheered a little when the girl came up to throw took her wind breaker off she was solid looking little bit of arm flexed a little, legs were solid looking little bit of baby fat. Got in to her stance then let the shot fly, the one I couldn't see said what the hell that, she jumped off the bleachers walked to the end and talked to the girl, other woman turned towards me,I said that her daughter, no that mine that's my sister she's been training her. Both had light coats on, both had shorts on the mother's legs were on the heavy side the aunt legs couldn't see. Finally after five minutes a few more thru then her daughters turn came up for her second throw. Back in the stance threw again I don't think it went any farther than the first shot throw. Her aunt looked like she had fire in her eyes, turned looked at her sister she [the mother] turned at me and said she's pissed off well I'll find out what going on, well good luck, thanks she said. The aunt walked over to her sister and said get down we have to see the coach. The mother looked over and said I'm going need more than luck, smiled and got off the bleachers. As they walked around to my side I noticed the aunt had calves, I mean mad cows. Radar kicked in walk from a distance just to see the power she had in those legs, thighs looked developed in the back, finally I looked at the rest of her shorter than her sister but broad shoulders, dam that coat she had on. Walked over to the other side where the coach was stood there trying to get his attention, she went to the inside of the track got behind him, he was taller looked to be 6' figured she was 5' to 5'3 but as wide as was. Turned around and back up after seeing her he looked like he had fear in his eyes, after talking awhile she turned around came back to her sister and said something and started to walk to the parking lot. I had to follow find out what's up, they got into full size van [conversion] she was fuming rocking the van, screaming, windows rolled up. Settling down a little she opens the aunt opens the door get out and walks away. The mother noticed me opened the door and said curious on what just happened. I like to know what makes a man back up like the coach did, he looked like he was afraid of her, half a smile she said he is. What! They both work out at the same gym, if you didn't notice my sister on the some what muscular side, she a body builder I said, no she's a power lifter training my daughter so she can take the state title in the shot, she got her lifting weights and practicing her shot throws, but my daughters just not into it she told me, but she don't want to say know to her aunt. Back to the coach, why is he afraid of her he knows she can hurt him really bad, they wrestled on the mat once at the gym, she picked him up like a feather and threw him to the other side of the boxing ring, he used to play football, then became a coach for the track team. Now I got to explain to her that her niece might not want to do the shot and do running events instead. So what happened out there he put her in a running event and that's why she didn't throw like she usually does, which is 16' to18' not bad for a 16year old, i just hope my sister doesn't take it the wrong way. Where she go, I don't know, want to go for a walk, sure I'm just waiting around, you got son or daughter here she said ,no just here to see someone coach pole vault for the girls from another school, got bored that's how I ended up by the shot put area. Like to see how strong some of the girls can get and far they throw. Liked to see women with muscles, you could say that, then you would really like to see my sister, well I already seen her legs but she got that wind breaker on, and curius as hell what the other half looks like, how long as she been lifting, about 8 years she said and a little warning don't mention or say anything about her deep voice she sounds like man. She taking steroids, YES, but she loves the way she looks, well it's her body I said. Reaching an area she was in where the coaches park there she was she wasn't a raving beauty but wasn't ugly neither sister says feeling better, a little, who's that with you, a guy wanting to know why  you can scare the  the coach, then the mother say's watch this under her breadth. You going to pass out, I don't think so turns her back towards me, takes off that coat the only thing she had on was tube bra, muscles every where she had muscles where they not suppose to be muscles. Dam said I throw a shirt on next time without sleeves and show off. She really didn't need that bra neither, she didn't need to flex her pecs looked like a plate of steel and her arms were just like her legs, I would call them mad arms, after drooling I ask her strong she was. This is the coaches truck 2 wheel drive chev S -10 said stand back picked up back end and moved it to point he going to have fun getting out until everyone leaves. Then she said he'll know who did this, sis its time to go home b-4 I humiliate him here. Did you enjoy the show yes very much said I, STUPID ME  all I saw was this woman I could look at all day and didn't know her name, where she was from, down by Detroit area the school was at, didn't get name of that neither and no camera or phone, talked to few power lifters up in Saginaw, Mi. about her a lot don't compete they just lift, I'm still looking.

Offline tom_b24

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2019, 07:24:08 am »
Saw Trudy Ireland at a Frozen Yoghurt store in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago while I was on holiday.
She looked in great shape just like on her Insta account.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #298 on: September 03, 2019, 07:59:53 pm »
Saw Trudy Ireland at a Frozen Yoghurt store in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago while I was on holiday.
She looked in great shape just like on her Insta account.

You lucky sonuvabitch!  :hey: ;) :)

Did you say anything to her? Please don't tell you just stood there and gawked, give us some more details pls.

Offline tom_b24

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #299 on: September 04, 2019, 08:44:21 am »
She was with someone so I left her alone.
Didn't feel it was right to go all fanboy when she was trying to have a private conversation.
The only surprising thing was that most people didn't even see her.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View