Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572652 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:51:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452120 times)

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #330 on: December 12, 2016, 05:13:05 am »
I post some "unique" art of a similar niche on my ***** page. Here is one of my more recent posts. Not my best work, but I hope you all enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #330 on: December 12, 2016, 05:13:05 am »

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #331 on: December 14, 2016, 02:12:38 am »
Great work here!. :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #332 on: December 16, 2016, 10:57:55 pm »
So, here's the continuation. I wanted to finish it before posting, but then, why not just let you enjoy this.

"I can't believe it!"
Mary was completely shocked.
"That did actually work?"
"It did. I love him, he loves me. We're together, I think."
"Incredible. Just remember to take it slow. The guy might be nice and all, but you should seriously understand who he is and where he's coming from before ..."
Aliyah interrupted her friend:
"You misunderstand. I have absolutely no idea how this can work. With Umm Bilal, I might be able to get a few hours off at a time, but I'm certain this ends the moment I go home."
Mary's mood dropped:
"You're right, I guess."
"Seriously, I'm not even sure I'll make it home in one piece. My father is not going to understand this and neither is any other member of my family. They will probably kill me."
That led to a long pause. Eventually, Mary said:
"I don't know what we can do, but I'm on your side and I will help you."
"That's wonderful. Thank you."
She hung up. Time to get home.

As she opened the door, trying to be discreet and silently get to bed, Umm Bilal looked at her from the couch.
"I cannot believe this."
Aliyah was too tired and worried to react much. She stood up straight. The older woman shook her head.
"This has definitely gone too far. You look like a man."
Aliyah answered:
"That was the point."
"I don't want to hear this. Your father will kill me. He will kill my whole family. Everything will be ruined."
She was suddenly panicking and started to cry uncontrollably. Aliyah dropped her keys and walked quickly to her, taking her into her arms. She held her tight, consoling her.
"Everything will be fine. I take full responsibility."
The woman was losing it.
"Even your voice! You used to be such a nice girl, your father would have found you a good husband and you have spoiled everything."
Somehow, she found Aliyah's strong shoulders comforting. She snuggled against her ward's enormous muscles and almost began to relax when she realized what she was doing. With a jerk, she tried to get away. Aliyah held her. She said:
"I will find a way. You will not be hurt."
"But how ... There is nothing we can do!"
"Trust me. Please."
Umm Bilal sobbed, then leaned again on Aliyah's shoulder.

A few days later, Aliyah decided to train with the Bull. She really wanted to try it. Of course, the idea was strange: She couldn't turn up in her burkini. That would defeat the entire purpose. So, she again asked Mary for her help. Her friend discreetly got her a male training outfit. And what a weird outfit it was! It was just a pair of shorts and a very loose top. She tried it out in the bathroom while Umm Bilal was out. She was away a lot recently, preferring not to see what was going on.
Aliyah put on the shorts first. Her thighs were now pretty huge and the shorts were actually rather tight. She was pretty sure she could see some little bulge from her clitoris. The thing embarrassed her to no end. It was neither female nor male now and she felt exposed. She decided she'd have to wear a slip under it. Maybe it would camouflage her sex a little better.
The top was even worse. It wasn't as loose-fitting as she had thought at first. Her massive, heavy muscles filled it out quite well. It took her a lot of fiddling until the thing actually covered her nipples. All this was shameless, but showing her nipples was too much. Or was it? In this country, men showed off their naked torsoes all the time. Ali would do that too, wouldn't he?
She admired her shape. Her tight, muscular waist with the ripped eight-pack she had recently acquired looked incredible. It flared out into broad, manly shoulders and a neck that destroyed most shirt collars. The top's straps hung down, but hugged her meaty, hairy pecs tightly. She flexed them, making the twin feathers appear through her skin. Being a hulking guy was awesome. She went into a crab pose and grinned as the shirt grew tight on her.
The Bull would love this.
She packed her stuff and left.

As she walked through the streets, she once again noticed that people looked at her differently. She was wearing a bespoke leather jacket that was big enough to accomodate her insane shoulders while taking into account her trim waist. Under it, she wore a muscle shirt and some very tight jeans that hugged her rock-hard ass. She had stuffed her crotch again and was walking along briskly. The fake cock and her massive thighs made her swagger. The women on the street stared at her, she could tell that quite a few of them were lusting after her. The men seemed either jealous or admiring. That was the weirdest part. When she was all covered up, exposing only her eyes, people still stared at her, but their stares were almost always angry. Now, most were positive. She took the time to look at herself in the reflection of a window. She did look like some oriental prince.
The Bull was waiting at the door of the gym. He was as enormous as always and embraced her immediately, planting a kiss on each of her cheeks. She was confused by the move and barely managed to reciprocate. He said:
"You look amazing. I like the jacket!"
"It's comfortable."
"And it gives you a nice silhouette." He put his hands on her waist, causing her to blush. "So, let's get to it."
Moments later, they were in the changing room. While the Bull just pulled off his clothes and changed in the open, Aliyah retreated into one of the closets and returned all set. The Bull let off a wolf whistle. She blushed even more.
"Awesome. You're a bit of a show-off, aren't you?"
"You're the one undressing in public."
"True that. But I guess nobody saw. Shall we?"
"Aren't we going to get shot up first?"
There was a pause. The Bull asked:
"Are you on a cycle right now?"
"I'm always on. Remember ..."
"Of course. Yes. Well, I can help you if you have your stuff right here."
Aliyah handed him a little black bag. He looked at the vials:
"Whoa. That's some heavy stuff you're shooting. No wonder you're so big."
"I was told it was the best."
"It is, but it's expensive as fuck."
She winced at the f-word, but ignored his last comment.
"Could you help me?"
"Certainly."

They hit the weights. The Bull had chosen a special workout regime for them, something to really show off his strength and stamina. Aliyah kept up as good as she could. It was clear that this beast of a man was building on years of experience. His gigantic, powerful muscles carried him through the hard training, but she felt a sense of pride whenever she matched him. She was certain that she'd eventually reach his level. It was a matter of will.
They did squats last. The Bull loaded 400 pounds on his back. She knew what she was able to do, but decided to impress him. She prepared her own bar. Soon, it weighed a total of 300 pounds. As she got ready, he warned her:
"Be careful, that's way too much for you."
She growled:
"You wish. Just watch me."
And down she went. The Bull immediately joined in and grinned as he saw her execute the movement with perfect precision. When she racked the weight, she was covered in sweat, but her body was bulging with power. She loved the feeling. The Bull finished too and exhaled:
"Nice. I didn't think you'd have it in you."
"I'm glad. It was really a bit much."
"Well, how about a nice massage to relax a little."
She froze for a second. Even more contact? She was aware of what had happened last time, but just like this, in the open?
"There's also a jacuzzi if you prefer that."
"Is is private?"
"It can be."

Moments later, she stripped behind the curtain and walked to the pool. The Bull was already inside, his massive, hairy body mostly submerged in the bubbling water. He smiled at her lustfully. He hadn't seen her body in full lighting yet and he was impressed. None of his male lovers had ever sported a physique like hers. She truly was a man's man. She was also somewhat awkward.
"Shouldn't I be wearing some sort of swimwear?"
"This is a private club. You don't."
He saw her big, meaty clit dangle amidst the thick bush of her pubes. Funny. It really looked like a little cock. His hand went to his own monster. The best part of this was her awkwardness. He could tell that she was actively suppressing the urge to cover her now non-existent breasts and her crotch. It was so weird to see her trying not to be a girl. But then, that fact turned him on to no end.
She slipped into the water and was instantly relieved. The bubbles hid her body a little and the warmth was soothing. She smiled:
"That was awesome. I'm amazed how much you can lift. I have a long way to go ..."
"I'm not sure you actually want to get there."
"Why not? I want to be the biggest and strongest I can be. And I'm sure you'd love it."
"True."
He leaned back, putting his hands behind his head and puffing out his broad, hairy chest. She bit her lip. She loved the casual sexiness.

Over the next weeks, their relationship deepened. They spent a lot of time together now. Aliyah would do the morning prayers, go to the gym, go to her classes, return home, get changed and spend the afternoon and evening with the Bull. Still, she stuck to her evening and night prayers as expected. The situation was weird. In the morning, she would be the perfect devout woman, quiet, friendly and completely covered up. She was going strictly by the rules, something which Umm Bilal grudgingly acknowledged. Aliyah used ever larger veils and scarves to cover her still expanding body. Whenever there was the slightest hint of her massive muscles, she'd add more layers and even bigger clothes. But once she wore her pants and shirt, she'd live it up. The Bull would take her to insane parties, full of loud music, bizarre people and fancy drinks with little umbrellas. She managed to keep herself under control enough to at least not drink alcohol, but other than that, she skipped nothing.
Slowly, she began to relax and enjoy her second life. Her demeanor as Ali began to change. She would walk tall, expecting people to move aside when she approached. She would greet her new friends by embracing them and giving them firm handshakes, something which she never would have thought of.
Sometimes, the Bull and her would take Mary with them. Having the fit, but comparatively small woman with them felt strange, especially when she kissed her guy. Some people looked at them in shock, but most seemed to ignore this love. Aliyah was happy.
The weirdest part came when the Bull signed them up for the "Mister Bear" competition. She had no idea what this was supposed to be. When he explained, she wanted out. Apparently, the gay community of the town had a yearly competition to find the biggest, strongest, hairiest guy. There were several tasks to complete and the Bull was the reigning champion. Some of his friends had suggested Ali compete too. After all, he was a close second and the whole thing was more or less friendly.
Aliyah eventually gave in. She had a month to prepare and decided to use it well. She upped her workout regimen again, adding more reps, heavier weights and harder exercise as far as she could. Mary just stared at the burkini-clad hulk she was training with. The poor thing was so huge now, it could probably be used as a condom for a car. And still, it was getting tight.
"Aliyah, this is getting really outrageous. I ..."
Her friend finished her set and almost collapsed. She took a moment to catch her breath, then said:
"That's what I want. I want to be so big I can blow them all away."
Her voice was hardly female anymore. It was hard and raspy, if anything, it was a little high for a big man. The only thing that maintained some semblance of femininity was the fact that she had a melodious intonation, something that came from her accent.
"I mean, you're big for a man. You're huge. I only know one single guy your size and that's the Bull."
"Exactly. That's what I want."
She started her next round.
"But what about your family? Won't they notice?"
"For now, they haven't. I think they don't care."
Mary bit her tongue. She had barely managed not to say it, but watching her friend turn herself into a he-man power-god turned her on. And the worst part was, she couldn't talk of her feelings. She didn't want to put a wedge between them.

After showering, Aliyah took her time to shave her face. Her five-o'clock shadow was real and she was pretty certain she'd grow a full beard if she stopped it altogether. She preferred to stay on this side for now. No sense in making things with Umm Bilal even more complicated. On the other hand, below her neck, she was downright furry. Mary watched the procedure in fascination. Aliyah did a lot to keep her skin smooth and her make-up perfect. It was strange to watch her dress when she was done. She no longer wore a bra, why should she, and instead just slipped on an undershirt. Then, she put on her tent-like abaya, put on her headscarf and her veil and turned into a black monolith. The look was strange. No one in his right mind could think of her as fat. It was obvious that something was odd and yet, people didn't take that seriously. She put on her slippers and checked her look one last time. Her perfectly made-up eyes looked fascinating. The rest of her body was concealed as good as she could.
Next to her, the yoga pants-clad Mary in her ab-displaying crop-top looked completely out of place. As they walked along the campus, the Bull suddenly emerged from one of the buildings. Aliyah froze. She whispered:
"Mary, we have to get out of here."
"Why? He's practically your boyfriend."
"Exactly. Imagine he finds out what I really look like."
"Girl, he found out much more about what you really look like than anybody else in this world."
"Please ..."
"If you insist."
Not wanting to annoy her, Mary led her round a corner out of sight. That's when Mary just lost her mind for a moment. She "stumbled" and fell on Aliyah, who caught her with her big, powerful body. For a moment, Mary was in her friend's arms and it felt like heaven.
"Uh, Mary, you can get back up now."
"Oh. Yes. Sorry."
She rearranged herself and they walked off.

As the "Mister Bear" competition approached, Aliyah got nervous. She practiced her posing, switched her diet and was all around busy. The Bull was okay with that, even though her demeanor was a bit stressful on occasion. She wanted to be perfect. For him, it was okay. He was pretty certain he'd win and even if he didn't, it was supposed to be fun.
Meanwhile, Umm Bilal was deeply uncomfortable. When Aliyah was home with her, the "girl", as it was getting hard for her to call her, was completely perverted. She walked around either naked or just in her underpants and really no longer looked like a woman. At that point, she just accepted she had failed. There was no way this could be fixed. And the worst part was that she really had to concentrate so as not to have any ... feelings. Aliyah was her ward, she had known her since she was a child. And now, she was every bit the man she'd have wanted to marry decades ago. She was tall, handsome, strong, sensitive and yet determined and eager to succeed. Back in the day, no man would have fit all of these criteria and now, she was caught in an apartment with such a person.
When Aliyah slept at night, her heavy, powerful body moving softly under her sheets, she wondered what it was like to touch such a person. How would it feel to be embraced by muscular arms and kissed by soft lips? She was horrified by the thought and tried to banish it. This only made it worse.

A week before the competition, Aliyah insisted on the Bull not seeing her. She wanted to seriously impress him and not spoil the surprise. When the day came, she carefully prepared. She put on the tiny underpants Mary had bought her, arranging her new plastic penis in it. It was an extra-large model her friend had given her.
The tiny piece of fabric looked weird. It rode up her muscle-encased butt crack and looked odd in front. Still, she was amazed by her look. She flexed her massively muscular arms and went through a few poses, showing off her deeply ripped abs. She loved it.
The next step was actually getting into her clothes. That was quite the challenge. She had a tailor-made shirt prepared for tonight, non-stretch t-shirts were no longer an option or looked dumb on her. Her shoulders were now easily twice as wide as her waist, maybe even more. Her ripped pecs gave her a kind of cleavage that was really impressive. The next part were some very stretchy pants that clung to her sliced butt. She could almost see the crevices of her glutes. Doing insane numbers of squats gave her an ass any musclehead would crave.
When she was done, Mary arrived to pick her up. Her friend wore a huge 80ies-style neon t-shirt that showed off one of her muscular shoulders and some leggings. She stared at Aliyah's fascinating body and said:
"Incredible."
"Thank you. So, do you have everything?"
"Sure, one big bottle of baby oil, beauty products, change of clothes, dressing gown."
"Cool. So, let's go!"
They arrived at the club soon after. People were already queueing, but when Aliyah showed her ticket, the bouncer let her in. Wolf-whistles accompanied her entrance. She walked backstage, Mary in tow. She stopped and stared. This was the most muscle-bound, hairiest place she had ever been to. Roughly a dozen very tall, very muscular guys stood around, getting ready for the competition. Few of them were actually ripped, most were just huge. Mary had a strange grin stuck on her face. She hissed:
"It's so sad they're all gay. I'd fuck each and everyone of them."
Despite her recent experiences, Aliyah couldn't help blushing at the language. She squeezed through awkwardly, once again falling into her timid self. She found a half-hidden place and undressed. The other guys were too busy to notice her. She got out her exercise bands and started pumping up. By the time she was ready, she looked like hugely swollen mass of meat. She was big, hard and ripped. Her abs bulged, her shoulders were mountains, her legs were gigantic. She felt like a monster. Mary put on her rubber gloves and began covering her body in baby oil. Soon, she was a slippery colossus of shiny muscle. It felt odd, but she had to admit she looked great. She flexed her arms, amazed by them approaching eighteen inches. That would blow them away.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #333 on: December 17, 2016, 06:02:59 am »
Amazing addition to the story! Can't wait to see the finished product! Great work! :clap:

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #334 on: December 17, 2016, 04:27:13 pm »
Incredible continuation of the story!  It's getting quite good and I love reading about her transformation!  So sexy!

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #335 on: December 19, 2016, 08:21:36 am »
Let her grow her beard!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #336 on: December 29, 2016, 11:44:28 am »
Here's the next part. The final one is coming. Enjoy!

The show began, and one after the other, the candidates were being called out. Aliyah stood there with her muscles all pumped up, her arms standing off from her enormously built lats. Being all oily and shiny felt weird, being naked in public except for a tiny piece of fabric was even worse. She was well aware that she no longer had any breasts, but it was still strange to stand around like this without her clothes on.
Also, the Bull hadn't showed up yet. She was a little nervous. Somehow, she had expected him to be around by now, especially since she really wanted to cling to him. She knew it was unmanly to do this, but she could still dream, couldn't she?
She peeked outside and saw the big guys outside make their entrance. They confidently strutted on stage, their muscles bulging and their bodies shining with sweat. They'd do a few poses, some of them dead serious, others handling it a little ironically. The bearded giant before her walked on stage, patted his belly and actually burped, before scratching his butt. People cheered as he bowed, then walked over to the others, mockingly shaking his hips as he walked. That was really weird.
"Number six, Ali!"
She froze. That was her ... name. She had to do something. Nothing had prepared her for this. Being a big guy was fun, but only as long as it was only in private and now, she had to go on stage and she had no idea what to do and she'd be naked in front of all these people and they'd insult her and make fun of her and ... and ...
She was close to hyperventilating when the guy behind her went:
"You're up."
"I can't."
"Oh come on, that's just stage fever. Imagine everybody naked, and it'll disappear."
"But ... they're naked."
"Makes it that much easier."
He gave her a gentle push and she stumbled on stage. In the first moment, she just wanted to flee, but then, she realized that this was way worse. So, she bit the bullet and hit her first pose. She went for a double biceps flex that caused a few admiring hoots and even a wolf-whistle. Somehow, that gave her the necessary courage and she went on. She turned around, showed off her muscular back and her striated butt-cheeks. The cheers got louder. She turned back and showed her abs, crunching them into a tight brickwall. There was some applause, so she blushed and waved, walking to the assigned place.
She chose a pose that was easy to hold and stayed in a big flex. The guy next to her, the belcher, gave her an admiring nod and pointed to her abs. She turned crimson.
That's when the Bull went on stage. The crowd instantly went wild. The giant confidently walked to the center and looked around. Then, he lifted his enormous arm and gave it a flex. It swelled to absurd size, he turned to the other contestants and gave Aliyah a wink. Then, he started a dance that was ... confusing. Aliyah had never expected this to happen. The massive man moved with subtle elegance, his every movement smooth and controlled. What he did reminded her of the belly-dancing his father and his brother occasionally watched. But on a man in a tiny pair of underpants, it looked ... nice. She watched as he flexed and unflexed his muscles, shook his ass and moved with perfect harmony to the music. When he was done, the audience exploded in shouts of admiration.
He looked at Aliyah, saw her lustful expression and cocked his eyebrow.
She just didn't know what to do.

Suffice to say, he won hands down, but Aliyah ended up on third place. She even got a tiny trophy that showed a "Tom of Finland"-kinda guy. She had no idea where to put that thing. It was extremely embarrassing just to look at it. As they returned backstage, Mary stormed in and jumped on her, putting her arms around her neck and squealing.
"You were awesome! So confident and strong and sexy. The guys loved it."
She suddenly noticed where she was and how oily she had just become, so she turned to the other guys and said:
"You were also awesome. I was just congratulating my best friend on he ... his win, well, third place is awesome, isn't it?"
The other contestants shrugged. This was a strictly "taking part"-style competition. If you did it only to win, you were probably doing it wrong. The Bull returned from the shower, having taken the opportunity of winning to go first. He gave Aliyah a kiss and said:
"Clean up, I wanna party."
She replied sheepishly:
"Me too."
"You were incredible. I'm just amazed how big your muscles have become. And you have this symmetry despite the size. It's really excellent. You're a one in a million talent."
"Thank you. You really have to teach me how to dance that way."
"I thought you wouldn't ask."
"Are you serious? This was so ..." She hesitated, then hushed the word: "... sexy."
"I know. Now get ready. The DJ is really going to blow this away. I can show you some moves down there, if you're ready for them."
"This is haram on so many levels."
Moments later, they were on the dance floor. The beats were hammering, the bass was pumping and the two muscle-people shook and shivered their massive bodies. It took Aliyah some time to get in the groove, but once she did, she felt elated. It was like something she had never experienced before. Was this so much against the One? If so, how was it possible to feel so good?
She put her hands on his hips and felt his strong muscles contract and sway in the rhythm. The Bull smiled at her, his face all love and passion. It felt wonderful to be with him. His hands on her wide back and strong shoulders, his touch, his gorgeous face ... She just hoped this would go on forever.
Of course, fate hated her.
The end of the evening was announced by a crash at the door and shouts. The Bull immediately stopped dancing and said:
"Wait here and stay out of trouble. If something goes wrong, walk to the backstage area and get a taxi. Don't go home on your own."
"What's going on?"
"Assholes. I'll explain later."
He dove through the confused masses, pushing them aside with his bulk. Aliyah couldn't just let him go. She had to see what was going on. She followed him, still amazed by how easily she dominated these people with her giant body. She emerged from the flowing mass to find a massive fistfight going on. It was all very confusing. She hadn't seen something like this in all her life and was having a hard time even understanding what was going on. There was a bunch of partygoers that was trying to beat up some people in traditional outfits. Why? Slowly, it dawned to her. This was a gay bar. She had been really blind to all this. Being gay was sin and in a way, what she was doing was sinful too. And yet, not doing it felt wrong too. She watched the Bull grab one of the attackers and lift him up by the throat, launching him back at his friends. The others charged him, but he struck at the largest of them, pulverizing his nose. They clung to him as good as they could, trying to force him to the ground.
Aliyah couldn't just stand there and watch. Without thinking, she stormed at them and just awkwardly slammed into the melee. The attack was clearly pointless, but it was a diversion that was enough for the Bull to regain the upper hand. His fists rained down on the attackers and he quickly dispatched two of them. It was obvious that these guys had enough for one evening.
And then, the whole fight degenerated into a wild row. Aliyah was punched, kicked and grabbed, the sudden violence completely overwhelming her. She really had no idea what to do now. Then, the testosterone took over and she exploded into a storm of aggression and violence. It wasn't useful or effective, but she was raging against all this, happily flailing at anybody in range.
Eventually, the melee broke and the attackers fled, not without cursing and spitting at the defenders. Aliyah found herself being held by the Bull, her face still contorted by rage. She let out a stream of insults, none of which she would have used if her mind was clear.
She heard his soothing voice:
"Calm down, they're gone. It's okay."
She slowly managed to return to normal and sighed:
"Why did they do this?"
"They think they're doing a good thing. Also, they want a reason to beat people up. Assholes."
"But they're my people."
"I don't think so. They're locals. They just like the outfits and the holier-than-thou-attitude. Besides, don't ever think that people will accept just because you're one of them. My parents still don't accept my way of life. They cope with it, but they were really shocked when I had my coming out."
"Your what?"
"When you tell them what's up."
"Oh." She shook her head. "I'm never going to do that."
That's when the adrenaline finally wore off and she realized just how banged up she was. He led her to the back and had her take off her clothes.
"You'll be sore in the morning. I told you you should have stayed behind."
"But you needed my help."
"That's true, but you could get hurt. Or worse."
She swallowed. That was true.
"Well, if this happens again, I want to be ready. I want to learn how to fight."
"You're a strange girl, Ali."

The Bull was right. When Aliyah woke up the next day, she was in pain. She got up awkwardly and examined her body. She was bruised all over. She was just glad no one had hit her in the face. The musclewoman took a shower and decided not to go to the gym today. Instead, she spent the day preparing for her exams and generally recovering. She did watch the news and saw a segment on the fight at the gay bar. Umm Bilal watched the show with her and said:
"They had it coming. It's just sad the righteous got driven off."
Aliyah decided not to say a thing. She was just glad not to be on TV.
In the evening, the Bull sent her a message:
"Are you alright again?"
"I'm tired and I still got plenty of bruises all over."
"Want some more?"
"What?"
"I got a free-form combat class for you, if you're interested. It's not self-defense, it's fighting."
"Ooh. That's crazy."
"I'll send you the info. I don't want you to get hurt by not knowing what you're doing."
"Thank you. You're the best."
"No, you are. I love you."
"I love you too, my big man."
She smiled. What a life.

The next weeks were tough on her. Combat training was incredibly hard. She was really fit and strong, she had a lot of stamina and the will to succeed. And still, this class took everything out of her. More than once, she just stumbled home and dropped into bed, instantly falling asleep and waking up covered in dried sweat the next day.
She was making a lot of progress, though. If she had been muscular and ripped before, she was now surpassing this. Her shoulders spread further, her chest grew into a pair of hard armor plates of muscle and her abs were so ridiculously strong she could actually break a broomstick against it. The trainer was a harsh, angry ex-special forces guy from Israel, something which she resented at first. However, the guy was really competent. He didn't care about her gender at all, he just wanted her to train hard and understand the responsibility that came with it. When asked, he just shrugged and said: "If one of our boys can be the girl that wins the song contest, then you can be a girl that's a boy that beats up the world."
She had no idea what he was talking about, but she was motivated.
The only time he really criticized her was when she insisted on keeping her long hair. He was all against it, calling it a safety hazard and a danger. She wouldn't have it. The Bull turned up occasionally to watch and to join in the sparring. When she finished the first level of training, he took her shooting. She enjoyed that. She wasn't the best shot in the world, but she liked the kick the gun gave her. It was a kind of power she had never experienced before.
It was around that time that they really moved forward in their relationship. If she wasn't too tired after training, they'd go to his place and fool around a little. Eventually, she'd end up blowing him. It was quite the challenge to get his gigantic cockhead into her mouth, but somehow, she managed. Where there's a will, there's a way.
He looked down on her colossal shoulders, her long black hair hanging down her absurdly ripped back. She forced his ridiculously big dick down her throat, struggling to contain her gag reflex. The Bull had never met anybody so eager to suck his cock and so skilled at actually blowing him. When he shot his load, the semen ran down her throat, but it was too much. Her whole face was usually covered in his spunk and she loved it. He insisted on returning favors and that's when Aliyah understood that there was fulfillment to be found in this.
He ran his thick, powerful tongue over her thumb-sized clitoris, carefully encircling her hood and making her cum slowly again and again. For him, it was strange to do this, but then, as his head disappeared between her thick, muscular and hairy legs, he was in heaven. She gasped for air:
"This is incredible. More. More. Please."
He obliged.
The only weak spot in their relationship was true fucking. Despite her best attempts, stretching her asshole enough to accomodate his giant cock was proving to be difficult. She even tried one of the inflateable butt-plugs Mary gave her, but it mostly hurt and wasn't fun at all. On the other hand, she didn't want to lose her virginity and actually fucking her felt weird to him. Aliyah was aware that talking of "virginity" at that point was ridiculous, but something still held her back.
Reality came crashing in one evening as she was jokingly squeezing his balls at his house. The phone went off. She made a sign for him to be quiet. It was Umm Bilal.
"What's up?"
"You have to come home immediately. There's bad news."
"What is it? Tell me."
"Your father has ... died."
"What? How? When?"
"I just got the message. Your brothers are coming to pick us up. Amir is taking control of the family. You have to hide what you did."
"I'm coming."
"I'll put your real clothes in the bin by the bus station. You were out for a moment only, if anybody asks."
"Of course."
"Please don't make them kill me. Please!"
Aliyah blinked. She had been vaguely aware that this would happen eventually, but she had always considered that she had all the time in the world. It turned out she didn't.
The Bull asked:
"What's up? Problems?"
"You wouldn't imagine how bad. I'm screwed. I gotta go home."
"Should I come with you?"
"No. Please don't. This would literally be the worst thing you could do."
He stared at her, then he hugged her.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #337 on: December 30, 2016, 02:42:41 pm »
Ooh, a Eurovision Song Contest reference. I love such cute detail. It doesn't mean much but it always implies depth.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #338 on: December 30, 2016, 04:33:48 pm »
Ooh, a Eurovision Song Contest reference. I love such cute detail. It doesn't mean much but it always implies depth.

I do my best ...

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #339 on: December 30, 2016, 07:03:29 pm »
And the end result is accordingly amazing. :)

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #340 on: December 30, 2016, 10:18:23 pm »
Another fantastic addition to one of my favorite stories. Great work El Roy! K+

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #341 on: January 12, 2017, 04:29:39 pm »
Some more.

Aliyah arrived at the station and hid in the shadows. She slipped out of her clothes and put on the oversized abaya as well as her niqab. Umm Bilal had also included a shawl to hide pad her bulk in the right places as well as some make-up. Within moments, she had shaded her eyes and given her face a quick contouring to hide her now masculine features. The brothers wouldn't bother checking anyway, but it was best to be safe.
She unlocked the door and stepped inside, getting immediately accosted by her brothers. All four wore traditional clothes, Amir, the oldest was wearing the family insignia around his neck. The knives were there too. Umm Bilal was extremely subservient and wanted to heckle her as soon as she came in, but one look by Amir made her stop. He said:
"What kind of woman are you to be out alone at night?"
"I was just having a breath of air. It's so stuffy in here."
He frowned at her:
"What's up with your voice?"
"I am a little sick. I'm sorry this annoys you."
Amir's anger exploded at her:
"How dare you talk back to me?"
He slapped her. There was a pause. His hand had almost managed to connect, but somehow, she held it. Her reflexes had kicked in and she casually used the power of her muscles to prevent him from hurting her. The situation was very awkward for both of them. She said:
"Thank you for sparing me."
He smiled grimly, trying to work out what just happened.
"I am noted for my mercifulness. But you should know your place. We are going home, away from this place of sin and degeneration. We'll find you a good husband and your life will be better."
She wanted to say that she should finish her studies, but it was clear that the time of freedom was over. As the men sat down in the living room, one of the brothers said:
"It is high time she returns. This place has made her fat. These Americans are really horrible people. They have no sense of pride."
Aliyah decided to say nothing for now. But somehow, these pompous fools made her angry.

They left the next day. As owners of diplomats' passports, the brothers and her were waved through. Searches of their luggage were unthinkable. As a result, she managed to bring a lot of her stuff in Umm Bilal's suitcases. The brothers still hadn't seen her body and it didn't seem as if they cared. They were just too preoccupied. Apparently, there were problems. Another emirate claimed that it should rule their home and everybody was thinking of a trick to force the aggressors back. Of course, open warfare was unthinkable, but there would be strikes. Getting all four brothers on a plane was risky, but there was also the problem of mutual mistrust. Amir was the oldest, but how long would he survive should any of his siblings find a better offer?
Back home, Aliyah was immediately confined to her quarters. The only thing that saved Umm Bilal from getting whipped was that everybody was too busy to spend much time on this. She was relieved but also aware that this wasn't over yet. She had to stay on her toes and thread very carefully.
As for Aliyah, she was having trouble finding her way back into this life.
She was immediately brought to the women's tract of the palace and put in the care of the many servants the family "employed". When the brothers finally left, she sighed with relief. She could have screamed with anger and frustration at their behavior, but there was no point. She'd only worsen her situation.
Soon, the head woman appeared. Amir's wives had yet to move here, after all, he wasn't the head of the house for now. As a result, she found herself face to face with Khadija, her mother's main servant. She was old, older than Umm Bilal. She had never married and had lived her entire existence as her mother's help. Her father had never taken another wife next to her mother and when she died, he didn't remarry. She had wondered why, but her mother had been exceptionally headstrong and able. Her father probably didn't find another woman to keep up with her.
Khadija greeted her:
"Peace be upon you."
"And upon you too. It is good to see you. How are you?"
"I am fine. Thank you. How was your trip?"
"It was hard to stand."
"I can understand. I hate flying."
"It's not the plane I couldn't stand."
Aliyah hesitated for a moment. She was well-aware that walls had ears, but on the other hand, if she couldn't trust Khadija, who could she? The old woman nodded and agreed with a look. Then, she said:
"Shouldn't you take off your niqab now?"
The younger woman didn't know what to say. She had to come clean eventually. Maybe she could hope to insist on extra piety, but somehow, that didn't sit right with her. She thought for a moment, then decided to go for it. It was probably all that testosterone pushing her, but she had to.
With a sigh of relief, she removed the veil and cover. She smiled as she saw Khadija's expression change from motherly friendliness to confusion to shock.
"What ... What happened?"
Aliyah grinned as she eased her giant muscles, flexing and unflexing them and generally cutting loose. She waited until she felt right and then said:
"I made a discovery in America. I want to be like this and it feels great."
Now that she no longer whispered, her voice was loud and harsh. The older woman stared in absolute panic. Her duty to Aliyah's mother was being trampled and she had no idea how to cope with this.
"But, are you a man now?"
"No. I'm a woman. But I'm big and strong and I'm better and more powerful than any man."
"How is this possible?"
"It's not easy." She stretched once more, her muscles swelling under the abaya. "I will need some things and I will need them discreetly. Can you arrange for them to be brought here?"
"I'm not sure ..."
"I trust you and I trust your discretion. Will you do what I ask you to?"
The old woman was still in shock. Reluctantly she agreed. Aliyah added:
"You will not speak of this to my brothers, my in-laws or any other person for that matter. Only Umm Bilal knows of this and she's the only one you can speak to of this. If any of the other women speaks of this, you are responsible. Is that clear?"
"Absolutely."
"Great."

Over the next days and weeks, Aliyah was busy refurbishing her quarters. While Amir was still working hard to set up his claim and forging alliances, Khadija had most of the things she wanted brought in. Soon, Aliyah had claimed a remote courtyard of the palace as her own. The place was rather derelict, but there was a central fountain and several appropriate rooms she could use. Few people ever came there, mostly because it was a little further away and not in the best shape.
She did her best to make the place not only comfortable, but to also turn it into her own little paradise. Her brothers didn't care. They were still trying to make up their minds on whom to marry her to, and had no time for her. All the better for Aliyah. Piece by piece, she set up her gym back there, including heavy weights and some useful machines. The most important piece, though, was a smartphone Khadija had managed to get her. The thing was able to evade the palace guard's monitoring equipment. This way, she could talk to someone other than the servants and her weirdo family.
Mary was relieved to hear of her:
"I'm so glad you're alright! I thought you had been, I don't know, kidnapped or something."
"Actually, I have. But I'm working on it."
"That's great. Can I help you in any way?"
"It's just great you are there for me. I need someone to talk to who isn't either an asshole or a drone. This is so bad."
"And there I was, thinking that being a princess would be cool."
"Yeah, actually, it's pretty bad. But ..." Aliyah got up and let the camera sweep over her self-built gym. "It has its perks. What do you think?"
"That's incredible. And they let you have that?"
"No."
"But how?"
"They wouldn't believe me anyway."
"I guess so ... So, is there any chance I'm ever going to see you again in real life?"
"I'm not sure. I hope so, but since I don't know what's coming, I wouldn't make any promises."
"That's sad. I miss you."
"Me too. I sure hope everything will work out eventually."
"And until then, you gotta work out yourself!" Mary grinned.

Calling the Bull was even harder. The poor guy was lovesick as hell. He missed her deeply and really didn't look too good on the phone. It took her a while to calm him and make him feel confident again, even if she knew she was grasping for straws.
"You'll see, I'll make it right again. This is just a setback, but don't worry, we'll find a way."
"Man, I miss you so much. It seems like you were the only cool guy in this place. You spoiled me, Ali ..."
"You did the same to me. Do you think there's one man in this country who can keep up with a beast like you?"
He smiled. The compliment seemed to help.
"Well, I'm going to help you pass the time and maybe send you a few pictures and even a little movie. So you don't forget that I'm still in love with you."
She blushed.
"That would be awesome."
"I hope you like it."
It turned out to be an amazing self-made guide on how to dance. She stared at his moves. She had expected dick-pics and instead, she got a really well-made explanation on how to move her hips like a pro. She grinned. That guy was something.
A few days later, she returned the favor. She set up the phone and said:
"Okay, let me show you what I just had Khadija get for me."
The Bull grinned on the little screen.
"What are you up to?"
She stepped back and took off her abaya, revealing her massive muscles. She had been training harder than ever now, her muscles now growing closer and closer in size to his. She ran her fingers over the bumps of her abs, then gripped the curly black hair that grew between and over them. Her hands slipped upwards to her hard, striated pecs. Even the Bull had to acknowledge that her discipline was paying off. These were massive and extremely defined. She gave them a flex and lowered her chin, pushing it against her bulging feathers.
"Not bad, huh?"
"Incredible."
"Now look."
She pulled something to her from off-screen. It was white and big. She slipped it over her head and pulled it down. It was an outfit of some kind. She arranged it and stood back up straight. It looked like a night shirt.
"What's that?"
"That's a kandoorah. Men wear it around here."
She flexed her back muscles, stretching the fabric.
"Khadija had to look a long time until she found one my size. But wait, there is more!"
She added a scarf to her head and fixed it with a woven band. When she stood in front of the phone, the Bull grinned.
"You look like a prince."
"Exactly. I even got me a dagger."
She showed him and put it in her sash. Then, she added a big overcoat made of camel fur and some sunglasses.
"Incredible."
"Yeah. Cool, huh? And I'm bigger and stronger than any of these assholes."
"Seriously, why aren't you the boss there?"
"You know what, I've been thinking about that."

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #342 on: January 13, 2017, 03:48:04 am »
Wow!!!!! Amazing addition to the story. Love where this is going. Prince Aliyah! Great work as usual. K+

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #343 on: January 14, 2017, 12:02:41 pm »
Outstanding. :wow:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #344 on: January 30, 2017, 10:49:22 pm »
After this, there should be one more part:

Late the next day, she snuck out of the palace. It was easier than she expected. The guards were on alert against intruders, but they didn't even think of having someone climb out of one of the high windows and carefully drop down into the street. The front of the palace led to a big plaza, but on the far side, several smaller buildings had sprung up, creating a kind of clump of little houses. Aliyah's father had decided to let them be, seeing it both as charity and a reminder of humility. She was unsure what her brother would make of it. Still, she adjusted her clothes and walked out to enjoy the evening.
Moments later, she entered the market, amazed by the scent and noise. She hadn't been around for months and even before, she had been very sheltered. Going to the market on her own was unimaginable and besides, what could she buy? Now, everything was different. She was amazed by how small everything and everybody was. She wasn't too tall either, but her broad silhouette really made a difference. The people made room for her and she took it. Her soft and weak demeanor was gone, replaced by the cocky confidence her new body gave her.
She saw the sights, then stopped at a tea shop to enjoy her freedom. The waiter poured her a cup and she thanked him. Her voice was raw and deep enough to easily pass as male. The waiter never even suspected she could be a woman. This was oddly satisfying. She took a sip, then had some sweets brought. Not too much, she couldn't risk her ripped physique. But the taste of the sticky sweet stuff brought back her childhood and it was just too enticing.
As she sat there, she suddenly noticed one of her brothers come in. Rashid was clearly trying not to be identified, but she could tell right away. He sat down with another man she didn't know and soon, they were engrossed in conversation. Aliyah found that odd, but she decided not to eavesdrop. She'd been away for so long and her brothers had always kept her at arm's length, so she had no idea what was going on. She wouldn't judge.
And yet, the man he was talking to seemed oddly familiar. She took out her phone and discreetly took a picture. With a bit of looking around, she soon had a clue. This man was a member of one of the lesser families of the Emirate. One of those which had been kept away from power by their father. Now this was getting interesting. Was this some kind of plot?
The two men finished their conversation and got up. She wanted to turn away, but Rashid caught her eye. He looked at her for a moment. She didn't want to show weakness now, but she was aware that he just might understand who she was.
Shaking her head, she got up, left some money and got out of the shop. She briskly walked away, trying to put some distance between her and her brother. Was he a traitor? What was his plan?
Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her reflexes kicked in. She turned around, slammed her fist into the other person's belly and grabbed him, throwing him to the ground. There was a yelp as Rashid hit the floor. He stared at her and hissed:
"I don't know how, but you're Aliyah. What are you doing? Who taught you to do this?"
She looked down on him. Her heart was racing, the blood pumping through her powerful muscles.
"What were you talking about?"
"You didn't answer my question ... sister."
She pulled him up and lifted him high above her head, his feet dangling pointlessly under him. He was genuinely shocked by this.
"What ... are you?"
"Tell me!"
Instead of an answer, a knife flashed in his hand and he struck her. She threw him off, but it took too long. He slashed her in the face, blood splattering her clothes. He landed on the ground with a crack. She was upon him in a second, her face distorted with rage. The pain, the humiliation, the anger, it all flooded together and sent her into a frenzy.
When she got back up, her knuckles were bloody. She stared at him. He was just lying there, not moving, not breathing. It dawned to her what had happened. In shock, she fled.

The next day, the funeral took place. As customary, things went fast. The men of the household left to bury their brother, father, uncle and cousin. Aliyah stayed home with the other women, but she couldn't bear their howls and complaints. Instead, she kept away from them and fell into deep thought. It had probably been an accident, maybe self-defense, but her losing control like this was frightening. She could have killed any other man like this. And yet, she felt as if she had regained a little part of her freedom in the process. The situation was horrifying. Did she just rejoice at the death of her brother?
When the brothers returned, she wanted to confess. She knew they would kill her, but she had to clear this up. However, as she walked up to them, Amir declared:
"Our enemies have shed first blood. Fine. We will now destroy them. Our name must never be sullied by the acts of cowards."
She wanted to speak up, but Amir's gaze made it clear she was to shut up. She nodded, humbled by his look.
When she returned to her quarters, she was angry. Angry that she had committed a murder and that there was no wish for justice, angry that her brother didn't even take her serious enough to allow her to confess. Angry that there would be war and that she had given them the cause.
The only way she could cope with this was to work it off. As Amir assembled a force of mercenaries he had conveniently prepared weeks ago, she hit the weights hard. She flooded her body with protein and steroids, shooting herself up with ever greater doses. Her entire physique seemed to swell as Khadija and Umm Bilal stared in horror at her transformation. She grew more and more monstrous with each passing day. Her anger fueled her training, but her ever growing strength made her rage last.
She finished her workout, racking an overloaded bar with a satisfied grunt. Her voice was now neither male nor female. It was deep and full, but there was still a strange, confusing female timbre to it. She stood up. Her body was covered in sweat. All over her, thick, coarse black hair stuck to her glistening skin. Her chest was gigantic, each massive pec as huge as a cinderblock. Her waist had turned into a brickwall of bulging muscles, the roids having given her a massive gut. When she flexed her back, it spread like wings, forcing her outrageously huge arms out. She hit a most muscular pose, half shocked by the sudden explosion of muscles and her insane expression. Her face had transformed. Her jaw was big and heavy now, her forehead was broad and her hairline had receeded. Her nose also showed signs of the massive abuse: It had been rather large and hooked before, as was common in her family. Now, it was truly aquiline.

The two older women approached her slowly. They knew that their ward would lash out occasionally. Khadija started:
"Child, there are bad news."
"What is it?" Aliyah continued examining her tremendous physique in the mirror.
"Your brothers were killed. Only Amir remains. He has destroyed his enemies, but our family paid a steep price."
For a moment, she was sad. It was only understandable. Even though they had always been kept apart, she had still loved them. She sighed, her heavy shoulders rising and falling.
"Also ... Your brother wants to marry you to one of the defeated families. He wants to make sure this never happens again."
"Is that so?"
"We are to prepare you for your wedding."
"Tell my brother there will be no wedding."
The two women exchanged looks.
"We can't do this."
"Don't worry. Just tell him, I'm sure he'll want to talk to me personally."
She smiled at them. They waited for a moment, hoping Aliyah would change her mind. When she didn't, they scurried off.
It didn't take long for Amir to stride in. Aliyah had taken her time to cover up. She sat on her sofa as he grinned at her:
"What is this your servants tell me? You don't want to do as I say?"
Aliyah replied:
"Precisely."
"Is that so?"
"Are you deaf?"
Within a second, Amir's face was distorted by rage and he slapped her. Or rather, he didn't. She caught his hand. There was a pause. He struggled, but her grip was like steel.
"What is going on? How are you doing this?"
"Amir, you didn't pay attention. You don't care. And that is a very bad idea."
She got up. Only now did Amir begin to understand just how gigantic his sister had become.
"What? How?"
"I thought you'd never ask."
With a pull, she tore up the covering fabric, revealing her enormous, naked physique. He stared, his eyes almost popping out of his skull. She grinned.
"Do you understand now?"
"But ... how?"
"I fell in love. And there are things we do for love. Things we discover about ourselves."
"And ... your voice?"
"Don't you like it? I love that sound."
"How can I marry off a monster like you?"
"Easy. You don't. Just let me go my way and we'll never talk about this again!"
"No. You have to. It's your duty!"
She considered his words.
"Is it? Maybe. I don't care. I'll return to my love and you can have this country and all you want."
"Never!"
"Is that your final word?"
He stared at her hatefully. Aliyah understood. With a sudden outburst, she threw him to the floor. He was all confused for a second. What had happened? And then, there was horrifying, mind-destroying pain.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View