Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573911 Posts in 72750 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 09:11:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 453626 times)

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #225 on: December 08, 2015, 06:39:24 am »
I recently came across Drug Meat's tumblr, and man that is quite an awesome place!  Loaded with pictures that drive me up the wall!  Amazing :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #225 on: December 08, 2015, 06:39:24 am »

Kinsyoolivia

« Reply #226 on: December 28, 2015, 03:18:42 pm »
I recently came across Drug Meat's tumblr, and man that is quite an awesome place!  Loaded with pictures that drive me up the wall!  Amazing :)

Thanks buddy,.. The posts are awesome ;)

Deeper1234

« Reply #227 on: January 03, 2016, 08:44:42 pm »
I was the one who had the Session with Colette, and man was it annoying that a roid beast woman who makes videos referring to her clit as her cock somehow has a problem with me touching her body hair.  Now I can understand if she doesn't like being hairy, but to stop me from feeling her hairyness in a paid session was just ridiculous to me.  Extreme roid use must really fuck with some of these women's heads giving them serious gender identity issues.. I suppose it would be like one of us taking tons of estrogen, growing hips and breasts, and then trying to maintain our belief that we were still masculine in some way even tho someone is paying us 300/hr to get off on our estrogen breasts. I dunno if that even compares tho since nobody is turned on by men who take female hormones but still  dress like, and claim to be men.

Extremely roided up women are a conundrum, and it seems like the more juiced and masculine they are the weirder they act.  That being said.. Do we really care what is going on inside these women's heads..???  Maybe if I was gonna seek one out and convince her to go full andro I would wanna know the psychology of it, but lets face it, most of us want as many different pieces of masculinated man meat we can lay our eyes on.. I say bring on the steroid induced fuck beef...All I care about is them continuing to pump the most masculinizing, testosteronated, muscle drugs in their bodies to the point of insanity.  As long as it doesn't make them too sick to train and eat they should be sticking themselves with needlefull after needlefull of man juice.  Whatever they need to tell themselves to do it I don't care...  The more massively addicted roid beasts there are the better chance one of them will come to our town and we can have whatever man fantasy we want to pay them for..

One of hottest things on drug meat is the before and after pictures he posts and the focus on highly masculinated faces.  Its so hot to see a woman totally destroy any feminine appeal she has to get bigger and bigger..  ANyway.. LOVE Drug Meat love  the full andro females.. Steroid addiction is a beautiful thing!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #228 on: January 04, 2016, 03:49:59 am »
I was the one who had the Session with Colette, and man was it annoying that a roid beast woman who makes videos referring to her clit as her cock somehow has a problem with me touching her body hair.  Now I can understand if she doesn't like being hairy, but to stop me from feeling her hairyness in a paid session was just ridiculous to me.  Extreme roid use must really fuck with some of these women's heads giving them serious gender identity issues.. I suppose it would be like one of us taking tons of estrogen, growing hips and breasts, and then trying to maintain our belief that we were still masculine in some way even tho someone is paying us 300/hr to get off on our estrogen breasts. I dunno if that even compares tho since nobody is turned on by men who take female hormones but still  dress like, and claim to be men.

Extremely roided up women are a conundrum, and it seems like the more juiced and masculine they are the weirder they act.  That being said.. Do we really care what is going on inside these women's heads..???  Maybe if I was gonna seek one out and convince her to go full andro I would wanna know the psychology of it, but lets face it, most of us want as many different pieces of masculinated man meat we can lay our eyes on.. I say bring on the steroid induced fuck beef...All I care about is them continuing to pump the most masculinizing, testosteronated, muscle drugs in their bodies to the point of insanity.  As long as it doesn't make them too sick to train and eat they should be sticking themselves with needlefull after needlefull of man juice.  Whatever they need to tell themselves to do it I don't care...  The more massively addicted roid beasts there are the better chance one of them will come to our town and we can have whatever man fantasy we want to pay them for..

One of hottest things on drug meat is the before and after pictures he posts and the focus on highly masculinated faces.  Its so hot to see a woman totally destroy any feminine appeal she has to get bigger and bigger..  ANyway.. LOVE Drug Meat love  the full andro females.. Steroid addiction is a beautiful thing!

If you ever find yourself in a situation like that again I'd suggest that you don't draw attention to her body hair. Just enjoy it, but instead of complimenting her hair, compliment her muscles instead. I've asked Colette not to shave her legs,etc. before and she obliged. Maybe you gave her a vibe she didn't like. No matter how masculine they may be, always be sure to treat them like ladies.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #229 on: January 04, 2016, 10:37:36 am »

Yeah, that makes sense. Where does she get off still wanting to be a lousy woman? She must be fucked up in the head.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #230 on: February 21, 2016, 11:35:01 pm »
Hey big and masculine muscle fans!  I've posted my latest chapter of my story: My Wife Jennifer

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=247658.240

Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see this thread revived with some manly muscle discussion!

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #231 on: February 22, 2016, 02:41:10 pm »
And if you want a brief prelude side story to My Wife Jennifer, feel free to check out my BMB-approved Brian & Amy side story here

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=331709.0

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2016, 04:00:01 am »
Great Manips!

xaneres

« Reply #233 on: February 29, 2016, 09:49:41 pm »
Great pics, especially those by "fbbs4ever" of Roidmary Jennings which reminded me of what I forgot to add to put on my checklist of likes. I can't believe I missed this one off as it's something I'm really hot on - flat rock hard chests. I love them, I really don't like the implants at all. Roidmary Jennings chest just looks perfect, pure beef. I think we need a thread on this one by itself!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #234 on: May 03, 2016, 03:16:20 am »
This thread needs a revival!  Anyone discover any superb masculine FBB's as of late?

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #235 on: May 04, 2016, 01:15:26 pm »
She's a sight to be sure. Gotta love how she embraces the look in her attitude and stance.

Add a roid gut, quit shaving and she'll start being man enough to be my kind of beast woman.
User is currently banned [View]

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #236 on: May 04, 2016, 02:46:31 pm »
I agree with that Brand. No matter how far these FBBs take it, they could always go one step further. And that's what I'd love to see. A true pushing of the limits!

Ozzyfm

« Reply #237 on: May 04, 2016, 03:15:56 pm »
Absolutely! A woman is sexy when she's a man, like I always say! ;)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2016, 10:24:55 pm »
And you're the second person I'm hearing this from today Ozzy.

I guess I'll be using that mantra haha.
User is currently banned [View]

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #239 on: May 05, 2016, 09:29:24 pm »
Those are currently great words to live by!  At least I know Im crazy enough to live by them... :singing:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View