Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572447 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:39:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452079 times)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2014, 11:58:18 pm »
I don't really know. I mean I didn't like everything at first, but I also lacked understanding years back. When I did understand I started liking all kinds of things.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2014, 04:08:10 am »
Wow! That would be something to see, they'd be moved from other events to events like wrestling and weightlifting (Men's division, since they could easily overtake most men with heavy steroid use.) And I would love to see that, maybe someone should write a story like that. The East German swimming team taking twice the amount of roids that they supposedly took in 1988, beefing up hugely, exhibiting text book signs of steroid abuse, like body hair, acne, distended jaw and forehead, aggressiveness, looking like cavewomen basically. Great suggestion man, I'm up for this!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2014, 04:03:44 pm »
I believe we'd be in a world full of MALE and feMALE muscle beasts and the Olympic Games would be that much more entertaining than a lot of bodybuilding contests nowadays.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2014, 07:09:51 pm »
I'm new to the forum and came across this topic.  I know it's been dead for a while but I thought I'd try my hand at reviving it.

Masculine muscle women are my absolute favorite. Deep roid voices, out of control body hair, vascularity, aggressiveness,  sheer confidence, enlarged clits, and beastly pecs.

I've been writing a story about a newlywed couple. The man can't find a job so his chemist wife gets a successful position at a start up science lab. She ends up creating a miracle serum and using herself as a regular test subject.  The serum has a steroid effects and boosts her testosterone.  Over the months she transforms from a petite, feminine, shy woman to a tall, muscled, masculine shebeast.  I'm hoping to finish it soon and was hoping for some inspiration from you fine fellas.

Hope this thread can get resparked!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2014, 08:21:11 pm »
I guess we should get in touch then mate. :) You should check your PMs.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2014, 12:36:44 am »
I look forward to this story, outside of the height growth, this is pretty much up my alley! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline blastershot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2014, 04:53:16 am »
Cool idea, make some comparisons, like her enlarged clit compared to his member, and muscle comparisons!

Ozzyfm

« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2014, 09:33:01 am »
Welcome in this wonderful world where women are manlier than men...

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2014, 11:48:30 am »
Jeremy: I'd be happy to post the story here when it's more complete! Personally, I like the height growth because it encompasses the idea of the woman becoming more manly, dominant, and confident. But I appreciate all preferences.

Blastershot: there are plenty of comparisons, trust me! In fact, in the story she begins to get off on how much more masculine she is than her husband and makes sure he knows it!

Ozzy: thanks for the welcome,  I'm a big fan! I hope to see more of your content soon.

Offline crushee

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2014, 12:48:47 pm »
we can imagine that, once she has taken control on him, physically (muscles, cl*t...) and socially (good job, well paid...) she decides he does not need balls any more...

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2014, 10:27:44 pm »
we can imagine that, once she has taken control on him, physically (muscles, cl*t...) and socially (good job, well paid...) she decides he does not need balls any more...

That last bit is a bit too far, imo. No need for castration when we can just have her get more manly, and finding out aspects of this new dynamic they both love.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2014, 12:35:58 am »

That last bit is a bit too far, imo. No need for castration when we can just have her get more manly, and finding out aspects of this new dynamic they both love.

I'm inclined to agree with GLKnight  :)  I'm not (personally) one for violence in my fantasies, though I do love domination/submission/role-reversal/forcefulness, just not of any kind that causes physical harm or maming.  But to each their own!

In my stories (at least the one I'm working on right now), it starts with the guy being apprehensive about all of the changes and going through the normal motions; feeling emmasculated, embarrassed, and even disgusted.  But then, more primal feelings get the better of him as the entire dynamic of their relationship shifts.  He realizes it's kind of nice not to be working and just be a "house husband" while his wife brings home the bacon.  He starts to enjoy being dominated in the bedroom.  He starts finding his wife's feats of strength sexy and likes how in control she has become.  He begins to appreciate feeling safe and protected and eventually accepts his new role as the inferior, delicate one in the relationship.  He comes to fall in love with his wife all over again and all of her insanely masculine features; her huge dominating size, her aggressiveness, the uncontrollable hair growth, the deep voice, the engorged clit, and of course the grotesque manly muscles.

That's how I envision the "arch".  I like the relationship to be completely turned upside-down, but still rooted in a romantic place where both parties come to love their new roles.  :heart:

Just my two cents

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2014, 11:02:53 am »
Weirdly enough, I usually go the other way around. I know most want to be dominated or at least handled by a shebeast but I want to control one, make a pet out of one.
I'm not interested in violence, nor in height growth. I understand how people want height growth too but I try to keep things, well, kind of realistic. And no one can really grow in height in real life. Not after some point at least.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2014, 02:47:02 pm »
That's interesting.  I understand the idea of wanting to keep things at least somewhat grounded in reality though; it makes the fantasy a bit more exciting when there's that glimmer of hope in the back of your head that says "This could happen..."

But I'm curious; if you like to keep height growth grounded in reality, what about the muscle growth?  Do your preferences keep the woman from growing too big? (at least out of the realm of possibility) I've found, at least from other muscle fans' artwork and stories, that when the woman doesn't grow in height, she at least still grows much much wider and massive to unbelievable degrees.  What is your opinion on that aspect?

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2014, 06:27:12 pm »
That's interesting.  I understand the idea of wanting to keep things at least somewhat grounded in reality though; it makes the fantasy a bit more exciting when there's that glimmer of hope in the back of your head that says "This could happen..."

But I'm curious; if you like to keep height growth grounded in reality, what about the muscle growth?  Do your preferences keep the woman from growing too big? (at least out of the realm of possibility) I've found, at least from other muscle fans' artwork and stories, that when the woman doesn't grow in height, she at least still grows much much wider and massive to unbelievable degrees.  What is your opinion on that aspect?

Well, in theory, there's no such thing as too big in my mind. But I try not to go completely over the top as this really is something I can achieve. In the end I can't pick a dream size or a dream weight as I know I will always push for more and do my best to enjoy the whole process.

When I do have to settle for some specific range of hugeness I usually stay within the "over 200 pounds" and "as heavy as they heaviest humans in history" kind of bracket.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View