Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579500 Posts in 73890 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 12:11:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  MMA Fighter Michelle Ould
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MMA Fighter Michelle Ould  (Read 9339 times)

Memyself

MMA Fighter Michelle Ould
« on: April 13, 2010, 09:05:02 pm »
Hey there, my name is Michelle Ould and I am a professional MMA fighter out of Sacramento, Ca. I moved there this past year to follow my dream and it has been a great year for me! I train out of Ultimate Fitness, home of Urijah Faber and quite a few other talented professional fighters. I am currently 4-2 pro, no ammy fights, 1st place champion of Intermediate and Advanced No-Gi Naga 2009, Silver medalist Advanced division Grapplers Quest 2009, & 1st place medalist Blood Brothers Tournament womens division 2010. I juggle my training with being a single parent of two awesome boys and being a never ending student, and once in a while modeling. I have never done fitness modeling although I would like to in the future, however the work involved in my sport gives me great results naturally and I find the training a lot more entertaining than lifting weights alone.

I recently found out that I have a huge fight coming up May 16th in Porterville, Ca which gives me about 6 weeks to prepare! That is the perfect window of time for training camp! The things I will be focusing on is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 5days a week, wrestling 3 days a week, muay thai 5 days a week, and all around mma classes 5 days a week. Cardio is a huge factor for MMA athletes and I will be pushing my cardio every day! Including circuit training is key to this along with running. That’s all I do on Sundays is run. I implement weights in my circuit training but not too heavy…bulkiness does not help me in this sport!
Michelle Ould

My diet is clean and consists of a lot of protein to repair the damage I put my body through on a daily basis 6 days a week. I eat oatmeal mixed with flaxseed and bee pollen every morning with a side of egg whites which keeps me going through the earlier training sessions,  and I keep very hydrated and pack my organic fuel with me so that I can get my 6 small meals in so my glycemic levels don’t crash. Vitamins and supplements are also key for MMA athletes, and a lot of chiropractic adjustments and massages are necessary on a regular basis! I obviously don’t indulge much within these 6 weeks which can be hard due to my love of wine and chocolate! But that’s a no!
Michelle Ould

Weight is a little different for those involved in this sport as well, however I have heard that figure competitors also cut weight before competition. Up until the week before my fight I am trying to maintain at 134-133 before I cut down to 125. I like to be bigger than my opponent. I only cut water weight, not muscle, and then rehydrate with coconut water as it is identical to human blood plasma and can be used as an IV! For right now I am not at all concerned with my weight, only my training and making sure I peak perfectly before my fight. This is also the time to condition myself mentally for the feat ahead of me. It is my job and has been pretty profitable thus far and it’s only getting better! Thanks to the help from those at Hardfitness.com and many of my other sponsors and supporters I have the opportunity to follow my dream every day and remain healthy and competitive in the fastest growing sport in the world1 I hope you guys follow me on this journey, I will keep you updated as much as possible and appreciate any and all questions, suggestions, and even fans to come see me perform!

Forum Saradas

chad

Re: MMA Fighter Michelle Ould
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 03:39:30 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: MMA Fighter Michelle Ould
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 09:30:56 pm »
Michelle Ould

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  MMA Fighter Michelle Ould

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View