Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574200 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 03:33:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How did you find out you like Muscular women?  (Read 49247 times)

Offline Maladjester

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: When was the first time you realized you liked muscular women?
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2019, 04:24:10 pm »
I grew up pre-internet, so it was the girls in my school with the best legs, particularly calves. Loved that diamond shape. I was hopelessly awkward and non-athletic myself, so I never said anything to them or anyone else about it. I would just watch for when they wore shorts. When I discovered there were magazines, I started buying them. One of the first ones I got had a full-page spread of Shelley Beattie. ♥♥♥

Forum Saradas

Offline super123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2019, 01:49:34 am »
I'm curious as to when everyone else with a muscle fetish started to look at pictures/videos of muscular women. Personally, I started looking at them when I was fourteen and haven't stopped since.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2019, 11:09:25 pm »
Honestly not until I was well into my 20's. I guess I discovered that I found female muscle sexy rather late compared to others.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline juanito13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2019, 08:11:17 am »
I was in my puberty years in the late ‘80s when bodybuilding was exploding and more mainstream. I was fascinated with female muscle before I knew I liked women. Once puberty and my sex drive hit, that’s when I knew I had a serious attraction to female muscle.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2019, 01:58:26 am »
My first exposure to female bodybuilding occurred in 1980 @ the age of 10, when I came across an article in Sports Illustrated about
the first women's bodybuilding contest in California. I guess this is where the seeds were planted. Because 3 years later, as I hit puberty,
I stumbled across a copy of "Women's Physique World" at my local 7-11 (with the gorgeous Suzanne Tigert on the cover). Hands shaking,
I quickly purchased the magazine, then spent that Saturday night gazing lovingly at the goddesses within.

My point is that while my exposure to fbbs started at 10, it was only at 13 that I realized I was madly attracted to them.   

Offline tate1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2019, 12:05:43 pm »
Watched, with my parents, a news story about a elementary school girl wrestler who was beating the boys. That was the first part of my attraction.
Then, over the years, caught glimpses of the female bodybuilders as my parents would flip through the tv.
Combine that with the females pictured in He-man and other things (She-hulk).

All that combined started my liking.

Offline fbbadmire

• Activity:
    0%
  • One step beyond
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2019, 02:00:28 pm »
It was this exact picture of Janice Ragain that just blew me away. I was 14-15 years old and I found the picture in a magazine, I guess Muscle&Fitness or Flex. After this there was no going back to "regular" women

Offline wizeguy007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2019, 02:18:23 pm »
As a teen, mid 90s, I recall visiting the local drug stores and they'd have the SI swimsuit issue. However, I always caught myselfs looking at Muscle & Fitness, Flex magazine, Ironman, and Muscular Development for the FBBs. I even recall showing a friend and he thought I was weird. when I purchased my first Flex magazine lingerie issue, I was officially hooked. Denise Masino, Renita Harris, and Monica Brant were the top 3 that got me exposed. I would watch Cory Everson and Kiana Tom's workout shows just to see the toned, defined ladies. I must say that period of female bodybuilding was the best

Offline Bosto24

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2019, 05:59:09 am »
Seeing Cory Everson in Double Impact or The America

Offline Iskor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2019, 07:55:55 am »
I remember quite clearly this moment. Around 1994, I was browsing a kiosk searching for some videogame magazines... And then my eyes encountered a magnificent black woman: Lenda Murray. Until then I didn't even know the existence of women lifting weights.
I fell immediately in love with this unreal pack of muscles, sensuality and feminity. And since then, I never stopped admiring these women! (and at a time I even began weightlifting myself :D )

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #130 on: November 25, 2019, 04:40:17 pm »
I have no clue, it must been ages, because even as a kid of around 5-8 I'd be able to watch stuff like Miss Universe, Bikini Open, and Miss Olympia. So my attraction has been deeply ingrained for a long time. Made worse when one of my cousins used to be a gymnast and had killer legs, and some of those buff gymnast feet, and abs, and made it worse when in puberty she also got a huge pair of boobs. So, yeah, it's been a painful life, with this long-attraction to muscular women.

I was like in 6th grade, when I found Diana The Valkyrie, online, and first story I ever read was Miles Endeavour's Beaten By a Girl, and that served like a gateway or Pandora Box for something that today I have to confess feels like my attraction of muscular girls has been unhinged with a greater gravitational pull than a black hole.

Offline how1958

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: How did you find out you like Muscular women?
« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2020, 11:39:03 pm »
Once, back in the early 80`s, I was browsing at a book store and saw a bodybuilding magazine; looking through it i saw a picture of the late Kay Baxter and my eyes grew wide; I`d never seen a body like that before but what really stood out for me was her calves. That was the moment i discovered i was attracted to muscular women.

Offline JohnMcClane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2020, 03:27:12 pm »
I was about 7 or so. There was a report on TV about a female bodybuilder. My dad was watching it half interested, when suddenly my mom barged in and got extremely upset. I never saw her this threatened before. That must have triggered something within me. My mother was always going on about how she was fat and ugly (she wasn't), and obsessed about my dad cheating on her (he didn't). Basically this was the result of a trauma of when she was teased as a kid for being chubby during puberty.  I assume this is why even to this day I can't stand even the slightest amount of fat on a woman, because it ruined by parents marriage in the end. 

Offline GAP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: February 15, 2020, 02:31:50 am »
I am sorry about that but it still an awesome story.

amazonophile

« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2020, 12:31:23 am »
It all started with an ad that I saw in TV Guide in 1979 just before Rachel.McLish began competing in TV Guide she was doing ads advertising exercise  equipment  and I was her in that ad and fell madly in love with  her.  From that moment  on I knew that I love female bodybuilders.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View