Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578016 Posts in 73581 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 04:54:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How did you find out you like Muscular women?  (Read 49955 times)

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: When was the first time you realized you liked muscular women?
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2018, 01:43:27 am »

If there was anything I could ever will into existence it's the availability and easy of creation of modern media back then with women such as Christa Bauch or Athena or Hannie or Denise (etc etc) that fit my "muscular needs" in a way that modern bodybuilders don't quite capture. Can you imagine any of those women posing and flexing topless on webcam? Many would have done it, given that so many of them did all those Ray Martin videos. Or a young, in her prime Annie Rivieccio with even more topless media.

This is a great point. I would love to see some of the old grainy classics like Denise Hoshor Video in Hawaii or some the WPW videos (like the grainy Debbie Minsky video) brought up to our modern HD standards. FBB videos "remastered" if you will. Maybe in a decade or two we'll have the technology to do it.
User is currently banned [View]

birmi482

« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2018, 08:43:06 am »
Summer olympics 80, east german swimmers, i was 10 at the time

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2018, 11:03:43 pm »
If there was anything I could ever will into existence it's the availability and easy of creation of modern media back then with women such as Christa Bauch or Athena or Hannie or Denise (etc etc) that fit my "muscular needs" in a way that modern bodybuilders don't quite capture. Can you imagine any of those women posing and flexing topless on webcam? Many would have done it, given that so many of them did all those Ray Martin videos. Or a young, in her prime Annie Rivieccio with even more topless media.
100% Not to say there aren't a bevy of extraordinary women around today, but we've all got our early favorites like Jan Harrell. Trying to watch them on 320x240 or 640x480 digital conversions is like looking at cave paintings.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2018, 05:13:37 am »
so true. there's a big jump in quality in the early WPW days and some of those girls its like watching muscular potatoes move around.

WPW was one of the early sites that had me knowledgeable about the older women. so many great bodies. Kati Rubos, Charla Sedacca, the list goes on

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2019, 01:14:40 pm »
Seems like this fetish/lifestyle was instilled within a lot of you from a young age.  For me, I don't think I really was exposed to female muscles until I was 15 or 16 years old.  My first real "exposure" was the episode of the Simpsons where Marge becomes a bodybuilder.  Specifically, I remember watching the scene where she's straddling Homer and forcing him into sex.  She's easily pinning him down and her arm veins were bulging.

I remember that idea of a woman dominating me in bed because she was stronger being so freaky and arousing, and unlike anything I had ever witnessed.  At that age, I was into baseball and football, so I was a pretty big guy (6'3" 195 lbs, muscular/athletic) and my girlfriend was short and skinny.  But whenever we made out or had sex, I began to imagine her growing muscles, and reversing the roles on me; climbing on top, pinning me down, and forcing me to do what she wanted with her strength.

Of course, that fantasy has only further encompassed my tastes.

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2019, 08:37:20 pm »
I was always turned on by female circus acrobats and trapeze artists. There was one act I saw called the 3 eves- 3 swedish blond women.The woman who caught the other 2 or supported them was amazingly muscular- I fantasized about her for years. I saw this picture today and it brought back those memories:

Offline Ciroki

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2019, 09:49:07 am »
I think it was when i saw a woman beating up a man in a fair fight. The man was really giving it all but he was losing. Its also because of Lucia Rijker, a female boxer. I was very young though and the attraction came years later

Offline Roel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2019, 11:18:17 am »

The first time I saw women could have muscles was in the time of Martina Navratilova. I did not think she looked pretty good, but I always hoped to see a bicep if she clenched her fist after a winning point. From that moment on, I started paying attention to muscles in women. In daily life, it was mainly the legs that could be muscled. Later I went to buy magazines and then it became the internet. Since then it has always attracted me enormously.

amazonophile

« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2019, 12:54:46 am »
For me it was back in 1997, I was 8 years old and I saw a cover of WPW magazine in a newsstand in Lima, Peru. I was mesmerized by what I saw, my heart started beating fast and also got a stiffy. Since then I've been a fan.
  In 1979 I believe...the first time I ever saw Rachel Mc Lish in a TV guide ad advertizing     exercise equipment.   I cut out the ad and kept it under my bed.         

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2019, 03:32:33 am »
For me it was back in 1997, I was 8 years old and I saw a cover of WPW magazine in a newsstand in Lima, Peru. I was mesmerized by what I saw, my heart started beating fast and also got a stiffy. Since then I've been a fan.
  In 1979 I believe...the first time I ever saw Rachel Mc Lish in a TV guide ad advertizing     exercise equipment.   I cut out the ad and kept it under my bed.       

LMAO. Back then, when we didn't have the internet, we all did crazy shit like that.

I remember j**king off to some of the girls in the Sharper Image catalog. That's Moe Szyslak low.

Offline lesbianbob

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2019, 07:39:03 am »
Lisa Lyon posing on a syndicated talk show and showing her extremely spherical buttocks.  I had never seen anyone like her before.   

Offline HEK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2019, 01:32:55 pm »
When I was 18 I started going to the gym and knew very little but I was there just about every day. I will date myself and say that it was in the late 70's. This gym was 99% men and there was this older lady who would nod at me every day and I would say hi. One day she asked me if I wanted to train with her and I was both embarrassed and shy but I said yes. Like I expected most guys would look at me with a smirk and after I while it stopped bothering me. She wore sweats and a bandana, not very appealing but would train hard and she taught me everything I know now.  One day she said she would not train but would pose as she was competing soon. I said sure I will train by myself or just watch you. That day came she came from the ladies room in a bikini and heels and all I can say it was wow. She was in such great shape and since then I have been in love with the female bodybuilders and my goa; is to become a trainer of just females as I know they are more dedicated. Long story short ( I know too late) since that day there wasn't a single guy in the gym that wanted to talk to me. All I can say I am glad I met her, may she RIP.   

Offline tate1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2019, 12:22:24 pm »
I was in elementary school and saw a news story about a girl about my age on a school wrestling team and beating boys. that was like "wow" and then around the same time I swa the olympia stuff on tv. that did it for me.

Offline Frank Griffin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Frank Griffin
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2019, 11:44:39 pm »
For me it's a little odd.

First my dad took me to the gym with him when I was really young like 10 or something, and there was this woman working out in the a bra and shorts and she a bit of visible muscle. Then on top of that my mom would workout in my room, either on the treadmill or with one of the The Firm videos, and for some reason I always liked it. When I was home alone I would always watch those videos. Then, I got a computer and Google searches turned up some great results like Kim Perez, and Anne Freitas  and the more I searched the more I loved the larger ladies.

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2019, 02:38:01 am »
1995. Kiana Tom and her Kiana's Flex Appeal they are the culprits. And I love her :heart:
There Can Be Only One

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View