Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581436 Posts in 74139 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 21, 2024, 06:44:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout  (Read 94835 times)

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout
« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2022, 02:10:56 am »
Still 3/5/21

I stared at Grandma. Finally, I said, “What.”

She looked at me then lurched forward as if she was going to attack me. Then her face changed to one of horror and shame. She crossed her arms over her huge breasts, hiding the huge nipples behind her big biceps but pushing the tit meat even higher - which was almost as good. She turned her head as if she couldn’t meet my eyes and I saw tears begin to roll down her cheek. “I’m sorry, Derek, but I’ve been a terrible Grandma to you.”

“No, you haven’t. That’s ridiculous,” I told her, wanting to hear more about her raping me.

She sighed. “It’s true, I’ve been deceiving you. When I started working out and getting fitter, I began to have desires. For the first time in many years, I began to think about …” she hesitated, then blurted out, “SEX. You sent me videos of you working out and, and, and … I pleasured myself while watching you.” She began weeping louder and turned away from me, which was good because my hand was on my rock hard dick thinking about her jerking off while watching me.

“You’re just so handsome and young and fit, I couldn’t help myself even though I knew it was so wrong. I began to let my clothes slip free during our video calls hoping to excite you. Once I even left the video link on, undressed in front of the camera, and pleasured myself to one of your videos, hoping you might be watching.” Ahh, at least that explained that time I’d gotten to watch Grams naked masturbating.

“I thought coming here and seeing you in person would cure me of my lust for you. Certainly, I couldn’t actually get excited for my own Grandson with him right there? But it was worse, when you massaged me, I had the most incredible orgasms. Each time it happened, I vowed I wouldn’t let you massage me again, but I couldn’t resist, I craved the pleasure you gave me so much.”

“When your friend visited us and I realized that I was turning him on so strongly, I kept going, hoping you might have the same reaction. It was the same yesterday with that obnoxious bodybuilder. I teased him with my muscles and my breasts but really I hoped you would become just as turned on as that little, nerdy guy who lost all control of himself.”

I noticed her hands had dropped from her breasts and her breathing was picking up as if telling me this was making her horny all over again. “Then, last night I dreamed you came into my room and stuck a massive penis the size of a policeman’s nightstick between my breasts. I could barely get the head into my mouth. I licked it and sucked on it until it exploded, blasting cum down my throat. This morning, I spent an hour masturbating myself to that dream, cumming harder than I ever had before.”

“Wow,” I said aloud.

Grandma nodded. “Yes, I’m a monster and no matter what I did, it didn’t matter. You never responded. You were always the perfect gentleman, the perfect Grandson.” Holy crap, maybe I should quit football and focus on acting instead. I’d clearly done an even better job of hiding my lust than I’d realized.

She looked back at me. Her hand began to gently stroke her crotch and she began panting. “I realize now that I can’t control myself. My desire for you is too great. If you don’t leave, I’ll have to take you, because now I know that you can’t stop me!”

She lurched forward in a most muscular pose, those huge muscles swelling as she did, but then she added, “Hurry, go please, before it’s too late.”

I stood still a moment, then I pulled my shirt off. “What are you doing?” she gasped. I’ve been told by many people who aren’t my Grandma that I’m really handsome, and while I may not have Grams great strength, I do have the bod of a ripped, 6’5” football star. I tightened my own six pack abs and flexed my arms as I stretched them overhead. “Oh, God. Stop it, Derek,” she cried. With one hand she ripped away her shorts like they were made of tissue paper then shoved the index finger of her other hand into her dripping gash right in front of me. “I, I can’t take it …”

“Well, Grams,” I told her, “you gotta do what you gotta do, and if that means raping me over and over again, well that’s what you’ll have to do.” With that, I pulled my own shorts down. My penis had been trapped against my stomach by the waist band and now flopped free as big as a policeman's baton. A continuous stream of precum dripped off as I desperately tried from blasting Grams with my man juice right then and there, because the only thing that turned me on more than the thought of seducing Grandma, was the thought of her raping me.

“Oh, God, it’s like my dream.” She charged toward me and putting one hand on each side of my waist, lifted me overhead as if I were a feather. With my dick now inches from her eyes, she exclaimed, “It’s as big and hard as in my dream. I have to have it inside me!”

I felt myself flying toward the ground and for a moment wondered if I’d just made a big mistake turning Grams on so much. But just before I hit, she slowed and gently set my 220 pound body lightly on the ground. She straddled me, then lowered herself onto my dick which was sticking straight up. “I’m so, so sorry, Derek,” she moaned as the head of my cock finally penetrated her. “Ahhh!” she groaned as her weight pressed me deeper into her.

I felt myself panting for breath as I felt the most incredible sensations. Grams might have been a 71 year old woman but those super strong muscles made her pussy tighter and more lively than any woman I’d ever been with. As those muscles rippled along the length of my shaft, I groaned and could no longer hold it in. I thrust my hips up into her and blasted out a massive shot. “I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” I cried, embarrassed I hadn’t held off longer.

“Oh, my,” she moaned, “It’s getting even bigger inside me. Ahhh, ahhh, ahh,” she gasped as her own orgasm kicked off. With one more upward thrust, I was finally fully inside her. “Yes!” she yelled. I felt her muscles clamp down hard against my penis just as I tried to fire off another shot. It didn’t hurt, but not a drop of my jizz could escape.

I bucked helplessly again and again trying desperately to unload more cum but her muscles were so firmly pressing around the base of my penis, nothing would come out. Finally, she relaxed for a moment and I launched another shot, then again her pussy clamped down around my dick. Over and over, my orgasm went on and on until after more than a minute, I was able to finally fully unload. It was ten times longer and better than any orgasm I’d ever had.

Her own orgasm finally ended. She sat there panting for a moment, then she looked down at me and her expression of joy turned to one of horror. “Oh, God, oh God! What have I done? I’m so…” Before she could keep going I pushed myself up and slammed my lips into hers and began to kiss her passionately. I thrust my tongue in her mouth and pulled her back down atop me so her massive tits were crushing into my chest. She stopped resisting and began kissing me back. Even her tongue was strong as she overpowered my tongue and pushed it deep in my mouth. Still hard, I began to again thrust upward into her. She moaned again and started to match my motion.

I started to run my hands over her arms and felt her biceps flex as she pushed herself up and down atop me. She broke our kiss and began breathing hard. As she did, I ran my hands down along the sides of her tits still swelling around my chest even though her chest was now more than a foot above me. I pulled one of the watermelon sized things forward and wrapped my lips around the hugely swollen nipple. It must have been 2 inches long and an inch wide. I began to suck hard on it.

Grams threw one arm above her head, her massive bicep swelling as she did. “That feels incredible, Derek. Don’t stop.” As if I would. “I’m going to cum again. How are you doing this to me?”

As her pussy muscles again began to contract around my dick again, I could feel my own orgasm starting. I nibbled her nipple between my teeth. “YES! Harder!” she cried. Overwhelmed by my own desire, I bit down upon it as I shot a load of cum into her. As before, her pussy wrapped so firmly around my penis, I was again thrusting into her repeatedly just to get a single blast of cum out. Incredibly, I had an even longer and stronger orgasm than the one I’d just had.

Finally we both ended. She looked down at me. I thought about how sexy she looked even though her hair was gray and she had wrinkles. For a moment, I worried she still felt guilty, but then she smiled and said, “I don’t care that it’s wrong. This has been incredible. Oh, my! Are you still hard?

“Oh, yes, Grandma, and I’ll get even harder if you flex for me.

“So you do like my muscles,” she declared.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2022, 02:10:56 am »

Offline halcyon3

• Activity:
    0%
  • FMG/BE/FBB
« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2022, 02:56:27 am »
 :wow: :bravo: :rock:

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2022, 01:47:28 pm »
So who’s the happier person ? … Anne or the grandson ?

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #168 on: November 03, 2022, 07:21:43 am »
Love this story K++++++++

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2022, 08:11:47 am »
Bring in the next installment ? 😀

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #170 on: February 03, 2023, 04:26:04 pm »
The wait is long

Offline addie40ff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #171 on: February 15, 2023, 01:28:50 am »
Anne, please come back.  I miss you.

Offline addie40ff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2023, 03:44:44 pm »
How about, several years later Anne is looking for a wife to satisfy Derek and old girlfriend comes back and wants to be trained by Anne.  We see her progression and finally blessing by Anne to be Derek's wife.  I would write it if I could.

Offline cMence

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2023, 09:55:32 am »
New story please!

Offline Doubleboy58

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2023, 02:06:35 pm »
Hi all,

I have created a character based on Grandma Anne's Super Covid Workout https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=822594.msg2707460#msg2707460 a story that fascinates me completely.
You can find her at:

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=kcY38wWUKvLWx2ZWbUqMffqZeagIUfMfLheN-OzZ_bI

Her name is Julia...I hope you like it!

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2023, 01:23:37 am »
Still 3/5/21

“How do you like this then?” she asked. Still straddling me, she flexed her biceps over me. They swelled to their full 19” girth. I groaned and felt my erection, which hadn’t really gone down, swell inside her even bigger than before. Grams gasped. “I’ll take that as a yes,” she said.

She leaned forward so I could easily caress them. I squeezed them as hard as I could be. I couldn’t dent them even slightly. She flexed her pecs and her mammoth breasts pushed forward into my face. She flared her lats, causing them to pull away. Repeating the sequence, her breasts kept going in and off my face. “Oh, God, Grams, I’m already about to come again.” I felt a little bad that I wasn’t lasting longer.

She moaned, “That’s fine, I’m already there too. Here, let's see what this does to you.” She lowered her huge right bicep down to my lips. Wildly, I began to lick and kiss it. My balls began to clench. Overcome with lust, I tried to put as much of my mouth over the massive muscle as I could. My whole body was shaking as I was about to have another monster orgasm. I let my teeth graze the huge rock. When Grandma didn’t respond, I bit down harder. Somewhere in my mind, I knew I might hurt her, so I held back but then she moaned, “Oh, yes, Derrick, your kisses feel so good.”

My kisses?!?! I couldn’t believe it, so I bit down into her muscle as hard as I could, but it was so solid and dense, my teeth couldn’t even penetrate the taunt skin covering it. I began to come again, desperately thrusting inside her as I launched blast after blast into her. “Oh, God! Oh, God!” I cried over and over. I felt her iron hard muscles clench around my dick as she began to match my cries. The sweet squeezing, just below the edge of pain, kept my orgasm going longer than I thought any man’s could.

Finally, she lay in my arms and we cuddled. “Oh, Grandma,” I declared, “I think the only thing that turns me on more than watching your muscles is seeing the incredible feats of strength you can do with them.” I began kissing her deeply. We spent long minutes making out as I let my hands roam up and down her body, feeling her bulging glutes, her iron hard back, and her powerful shoulders. This time we came together in a much more calm and loving manner.

When we finally finished, I stretched out, snagged my water bottle and took a big long drink, hoping I could resupply all the liquid I’d lost. I handed her the bottle. She took a drink then sat back up and let some of the water drip down her mouth to flow over those huge breasts. Entranced, I sucked the droplets off her nipples, then licked more off her platter sized aureola. She moaned as I kept working my tongue all around her tits. “So, you like my strength too. Hmm.”

She reached out behind me and grabbed up a 25 pound curling bar. She lifted it overhead and straddled me, then adjusted her hands so she was holding each end of the bar. “Watch closely,” she said. I wondered what she would do? Toss it up into the air then catch it or twirl it around like a cheerleader with a baton? Instead, she flexed her chest, then her biceps, I noticed her hands starting to twist outward.

She was trying to bend the bar, I realized with a start. I felt my dick rise again as I lay in front of her and imagined the feat. It was clearly impossible though, the steel bar was a solid inch thick. Still, it was really cool to see her flexed like this. The shelf of her pecs had bulged three inches in front of her and her massive boobs lifted straight out like two watermelons cantilevered off her chest. Her biceps swelled even larger than when I felt them before.

Drops of sweat formed on her skin. One rolled down her right breast to her nipple which had swelled to more than two inches in length. The droplet beaded up on that huge nip and splashed down atop my cock which spasmed in response. I moaned as pre cum leaked out (I couldn’t believe I still had any left). “It’s ok, Grandma, you’re incredible anyway. Don’t hurt yourself.”

She looked down at me and smiled, “Shh, Boy! Grams is concentrating.” I looked back at the bar. It started to vibrate, there was a squealing noise … and then … it began to bend at the center.

“Oh, God, Grandma! You’re doing it! You’re really doing it!” The bar was already bent at a 45 degree angle, the squealing became even louder as the metal collapsed in on itself.

“Of course I am dear. You’re Grandma’s gotten much stronger than this flimsy steel bar.” As she said this, her hands came together.

“AHHHHHHHHH,” I screamed as my dick spewed a blast of cum that fountained up and struck the bar where it had been bent. The cum sizzled off the metal; the heat generated from Grams working the metal having made the point of the bend boiling hot.

Cum kept fountaining out of me like a children's science project volcano as Grandma added, “You haven’t even seen the best part. Watch this.” She pulled her arms back apart, straightening the bar, then she kept spreading her arms. The bar where it had been bent began to stretch like a piece of taffy, until Grandma's arms were almost fully outstretched, when it snapped with a loud ‘PING’. Grandma waved the two pieces in front of me. “Taa Daa!”

I clapped like a little kid, “Oh, Grams, that was incredible. I loved watching you do that!”

“I could tell,” she said drily, eying the huge puddles of cum all around my dick. “But I just love making you happy.” She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I could have fallen asleep right then and there. I was exhausted, but I didn’t want to end this without giving her more pleasure in return. And I had one idea that I thought might work - and keep me hard.

“Grams, could you get on your hands and knees?” I asked.

“Of course,” she replied, doing as I asked. As I moved behind her, she added, “Ooh, kinky stuff!”

I suppressed a laugh at Gram's idea of ‘kinky stuff’ and instead focused on my view of her in the wall mirror. Her enormously mighty breasts hung down beautifully so I could see a great side view of all that tit meat. As she moved, they rocked back and forth like a pendulum. Her nipples grazed the floor mat as they moved. I kneaded her rock hard glutes as I moved my dick toward her dripping pussy.

“This is a great view, Derek. I can see all of your handsome body and your huge penis. Yes, this was a good idea, do it, shove it in!” she moaned. I did as she asked. “Oh, oh,” she cried, “this is great. You're getting me in a whole different way!” She began enthusiastically ramming her muscled butt back into me. I responded and we quickly had a nice back and forth motion going.

As we did, I watched the mirror as Grams’ tits careened back and forth. Each time she flexed her pecs, her boobs rose upward and expanded outward. When she relaxed them, they crashed back down to the floor with a slap, jiggling like very firm jello.  Back, forward, up, down, wiggle and wobble … It was a mesmerizing sight.

“Oh, Derek,” Grams’ cried as her body shook and her boobs started shaking furiously. “This is amazing … ah, ah, ah,” she continued.  I finally felt I could last a little while like this and I kept hammering it home, determined to make sure Grams’ had at least as good a time as I’d had. 

Finally, after she’d come at least three times, Grandma said, “Oh, Derek, you’re a machine, but I’ve had more orgasms today than I’ve had in the rest of my life combined.” She clamped her powerful pussy on my cock. I could no longer move it in and out. Instead, she began massaging it with her dick crushing vaginal muscles.  “So I need you to cum … NOW!” I immediately obeyed and let loose one more massive final round of my seed deep inside of her.

Totally spent, I collapsed to the floor, barely able to keep my eyes open. Grandma lay next to me, pulling me into her with her powerful arm. I nuzzled my head between her massive breasts and lay my right hand atop the nipple of her left breast. I would have fallen asleep then, but she said, “That was so wonderful. It’s too bad we can’t do that again.”

“What, no,” I replied. “Just let me sleep a little and I’ll be ready to start all over again.” My fingers gently rubbed her fat nipple.

“That’s not what I meant. I’m going back to Chicago in two days and your parents are going to be home the rest of that time.”

“Not a problem,” I told her. “I’m going with you. I’m dropping out of school and moving to Chicago so we can be together all the time.”

All of a sudden I was plopped onto the floor as she rose back up. “You’re what!?!” she asked sharply.

“Coming with you. I want to make love to you all the time, everyday, forever. That’s all I want to do.”

“Absolutely not!” she said. “I love doing this also and I would like to do it a lot more too. But you are a brilliant young man with an incredible future and I will not see you waste that potential and become some kind of … some kind of slacker.” She hissed the word ‘slacker’.
“But Grandma!”

“Don’t but me, young man,” she waved her finger. “You will stay in school and you will fulfill your true potential or...” She hesitated for a long moment, then added, “ … or I will never see you again.”

“What? No, not that. Please, Grams,” I begged.

“It would break my heart and some other parts of me too, but I’m still your Grandma and I have to do what’s best for you even if you don’t realize it.”

“Ok,” I sobbed, “you win. I’ll stay in school.” The thought of being away from Grandma for months was heart wrenching. But the thought of not seeing Grandma and her huge muscles and her gigantic breasts and her incredible strength ever again was inconceivable.

We lay back down together, but now I was wide awake. What could I do to make Grams happy and still be with her as soon as possible?

If I took a full load of summer school classes and an extra class in the fall and summer, I could graduate next year instead of the year after. AND if I really upped my football game, maybe I could get picked in an early round of the NFL draft, so I could get a big enough signing bonus to buy a house for both of us.

Yes! That was the answer. I was going to do that. It’d be a hard year, but it’d all be worth it when I finally got Grandma forever.

Epilogue:

A transcript of ESPN’s NFL draft coverage for Apr 2022.

Greenberg: Hello, football fans. I’m Mike Greenberg and with me today is Mel Kiper, Jr. Welcome to Las Vegas as we kick off the first round of the 2022 NFL Draft.

Kiper: Roger Goodell is heading to the podium now.

Greenberg: Accompanied by a chorus of boos as always. It looks like the first pick is already in.

Goodell: Trading up for the first pick, the Chicago Bears select … Derek Anderson,  Quarterback, The University of Georgia.

Greenberg: The obvious pick once the Bears moved up, right Mel.

Kiper: Definitely! Going from obscurity to leading the Bulldogs to a National Championship and winning the Heisman, Anderson’s following the same path Joe Burrow did just a couple of years ago.

Greenberg: And as you can see by the screaming crowd watching this from Chicago’s Soldier Field, it’s a choice everyone loves, including Anderson, who campaigned very hard to go to the Bears.

Kiper: Yes, Greenie, it’s actually a very touching story. Anderson wanted to go to Chicago to take care of his aged grandma, a longtime Chicago resident.

Greenberg: Right, who says young people today are selfish. There are easier places to win than Chicago, but for Anderson it’s much more important to care for his dear Grandma.

The End?

Author’s note - I want to apologize for taking so long to finish this story. I kept meaning to, but there was always something else to do.

I always considered this story to be more about the journey than the destination, so once they hooked up, I knew it was time to wrap it up, but I kept procrastinating on doing it.

I hope you found this ending both sexy and satisfying. Will we see more of Grandma Anne and Derek? Maybe someday.

Thanks again for reading this and for all your kind comments.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View