Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577432 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 03:39:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscle for Christmas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle for Christmas  (Read 7699 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Muscle for Christmas
« on: December 21, 2020, 10:21:06 pm »
The first of three novellas (collectively, Muscle for Christmas) I'm posting over the next couple of days is out: Christmas Rendezvous https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1060332
I will post some selections here as I get organized and finish publishing.  Also, if you have some suggestions for stories you'd like me to write attach them in the comments

Here is the description for Christmas Rendezvous.  Happy Holidays everyone
As athletes continue to frequently use performance-enhancing substances, searching for ways to avoid detection of their use, the appropriate question to ask is, why? Is this willingness to use such drugs due to lack of awareness of the side effects, disbelief, or the desire to perform at a higher level and acceptance of the consequences? Christmas Rendezvous follows a doctoral candidate writing her thesis seeking to answer this question with female athletes using steroids but her research becomes too personal.

Forum Saradas

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Muscle for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 06:19:19 pm »
Each of the three stories is now available on Smashwords and Amazon or you can purchase them in a bundle for a discount.
Christmas Rendezvous: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1060332
Christmas Gift: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1060288
Christmas Wish (my favorite): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1060518
Muscle for Christmas bundle: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1060541

Here is a brief selection from Christmas Rendezvous. In that story a journal from a woman plays an important part so my wife wrote that part for me to give it an air of authenticity of coming from a female. If there is interest I'll drop in a bit more

Initially, my body broke out in a furious rash of acne upon upping the dose. Truthfully, I almost stopped my protocol, but after the increase in strength and size my second week, such inclinations faded away. I tended to the increased hair growth under my arms with more frequent shaving and painstakingly treated the growing welts of acne. Soon they disappeared and though more hair grew on my arms and I found myself a bit short-tempered, but I never experienced anything close to ‘roid rage.’ A simple cost-benefit analysis clearly weighs in favor of continuing until the cycle ends.

As the swells of muscles have welled up in my pectorals the fat decreased, but I enjoy the new look more. At will, I can make my chest pop, shiver, and swell. I’ve had fun in the mirror studying and learning how to make them move in various fashions, wondering when someone would get to touch them and please me. My lats and rhomboids exploded too.

I can perform nearly endless pullups carrying weights and as I worked out my back grew reminiscent of the vascular art forms found in a Da Vinci study. My abs have both deepened and swollen larger, almost obliterating my navel. My arms almost pop through my sleeves and most shirts have become uncomfortably tight, but I still wear them - I know it’s vain and I’m a bit guilty, but I’ve put in the work so I want to show it. I’ve bought some new cap sleeve shirts that make my shoulders look so wide but the t-backs are my favorite because they show off my back and are comfortable. A girl’s gotta shop! Almost as problematic for my clothing has been my ever-growing glutes and quads. Finding jeans that fit my tiny waist with my wide hips and thighs is nearly impossible so I am forced to wear jeggings and tights that I have to peel off at day’s end. The consolation is that they show every beautifully separate muscle in my thighs, like a diagram in a textbook.

Going without sex has been harder than I expected. Sure, I like sex--a lot. And I’m not doubting my decision to focus on my transformation and school. I don’t know if it’s the gear or my response to my body but I find myself turned by my own body. I’m so busy during the day and tired when I get in bed that it’s the shower when I find myself touching myself. It starts when I soap up my chest and feel my hardness under my soft nipples.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 09:12:09 pm »
Merry xmas to us, thank you.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 12:53:40 am »
I bought "Christmas Rendezvous" yesterday, but I can't open it in EPUB format and there's no other options like usual. Could you enable the other formats so we can read your masterpiece?

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2020, 02:45:04 am »
It should be available in EPUB - Maybe there was a corruption in the file? I re-uploaded it as an epub file so hopefully you can redownload it.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2020, 08:28:16 pm »
Hey Big Easy - I've been assured by smashwords that its available in multiple formats - so give it a try.

This morning I sat down at my desk and started writing and the words poured out. I'll drop the results here tomorrow as a Merry Christmas for all of you - and my hope for a much better '21.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2020, 10:26:34 pm »
Hey Big Easy - I've been assured by smashwords that its available in multiple formats - so give it a try.

This morning I sat down at my desk and started writing and the words poured out. I'll drop the results here tomorrow as a Merry Christmas for all of you - and my hope for a much better '21.

Thank you! I've downloaded it and in the middle of reading it :)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2020, 06:15:57 am »

Thank you! I've downloaded it and in the middle of reading it :)
[/quote]

Please let me know what you think of it and post a review if you can. Happy New Year

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2021, 08:18:22 pm »
Hi Guys,

I bought the book, so here's a review of the 3 stories inside, which will give you an opinion if it's worth it for you or not.

Review Christmas Rendez-Vous

This story recounts the path of a chemistry teacher’s assistant preparing her PhD thesis studying the effects of steroid use in women doing bodybuilding. She uses herself as a test subject and starts a thorough workout regimen and starts attracting attention from males at the university.

One of these men is a student of hers, Jamie, who struggles in the course. The story depicts their interaction, her experience ‘growing’ with steroids and her workout regimen, as well as the interaction with him.

It’s really nice and refreshing to read such stories, where the female point of view is put at the forefront. Their interaction is a beautiful tale and something catering to FMG fantasies.

Review Christmas Wish

This story tells the story of two young persons dealing with rather unlucky events in their lives. Despite their painful moments, they manage to strike up a friendship and make out the most out of miserable times. A ray of light comes into their lives and they take the advantage of a scientific achievement What would a young teenager lusting after muscular women dream of if given the chance to? How would a woman who has the chance and potential to do it react for the love of her life?

This tale offers a beautiful glimpse on this special relationship and illustrates how a beautiful friendship blossom into more. With a female muscle twist. ;-)

Review Christmas Gift

The story is all about the topic ‘Be careful what you wish for’ with a twist, making it a special ‘Be careful how and when you wish something for’. Steve has always been looking for a muscle women in his life. He’s open and comfortable enough to share his fetish with her and she digs in and starts training for him. She is also aware that the level of muscle he’s looking for is really big. While training to surprise him, he offers a surprise of his own.

We deal here with a story full of twist and also two possible endings, chosen by the reader. The impact and effect of their discussion is described in details and will please all female muscle lower with this fetish for wife/girlfriend growth.

Happy New Year to all!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscle for Christmas

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View