Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577532 Posts in 73515 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 09:43:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The muscle suit
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The muscle suit  (Read 4907 times)

Offline Elponchogrande

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The muscle suit
« on: December 21, 2020, 03:38:56 am »
Hello, this is my first story so feedback is apreciated, this story is based on a similar theme I saw long ago, but I wanted to give it my own spin.

A lot of setup, no growth yet, but I hope you enjoy it.

Steve was still pretty confused regarding his new job while ringing the bell, being a fitness trainer landing a job to train at a millionaire’s mansion was the dream for a bodybuilding enthusiast, he didn’t even have to spot anyone, just work out during the morning and give massages during the evening, easy money apparently, but he still didn’t know how it was going to work out.

While waiting for someone to answer he started fixing his hair while taking a closer look to his surroundings, the vast garden that extended for tenths of meters where he just walked from, was much more impressive from the high point of the marble stairs that lead into the huge oak door with golden marcs adorning it, the thick white pillars that held the huge mansion on its foundations made it look like he was walking up to a pantheon.

After less than a minute after, an older man, around his forties, in a suit opened the door to him “Hello Mr. Steve”, added the old man in a comfortable, welcoming tone “15 minutes early, very punctual!” one could feel the eagerness and passion from the butler just oozing from his pores, his smile never fading.

“Thanks, you must be Pete the butler, right? I heard in the interview that you were in charge of the service”
“That is the case” Pete extended his hand and saluted Steve “I am honored to meet you Mr. Steve, you can ask me anything you may need during your stance in the Northcotts’ vile”
“Thanks, very kind, I really want to keep this job.” Answered Steve trying to keep the conversation going
“Well of course, you don’t get the chance to work for the Northcotts every day, especially with lady Emily!”
While taken aback with the Steve figured out that this woman would be his client, the one who he was contracted to massage for.
“Please, follow me mister.”
Pete made a sign for Steve to follow, and they walked into the mansion, Steve walked slightly behind Pete taking in his surroundings, enormous paintings and ceramics where plentiful, a huge snail stair could be seen in the middle of the wide hall that took to a second and third floor, they took the turn instead and walked through another hall into the basement of the mansion.
When coming down and turning, Steve saw 4 rooms at the sides and other one at the end of the hall, when they reached the second group of doors, Pete opened the one to his right “This will be your “office”, if you will, mister, ha-ha” Pete let out a small chuckle “OK” responded Steve in a neutral tone.

Walking in he saw what you would consider a bigger sleeping room filled with all the machines and weights anyone could ask for in a personal gym. “Wow…” Steve was certainly impressed, this must’ve costed thousands of dollars, while he was checking the equipment, Pete walked to the back of the room and pulled what seemed to be a black diving suit with electrodes all over it, which were connected to the wall “And this will be your suit!” exclaimed the old man.

Steve was puzzled at this point, in all his years of studying nutrition and biology for working out he had never assumed he would need any kind of suit.

“Suit? Why do I need a diving suit to work out?”

Pete seemed confused, like he wasn’t expecting that at all.

“… For your job here precisely, are you not aware of that sir?”

“Aware of what?”

“Is there any issue, Pete?”

Steve had to turn around to check where that angelical voice that he just heard came from, it was from his back, at the door.
Turning around he saw the most alluring, prepossessing, gorgeous woman he had ever seen, with one hand on her hip and the other on the edge of the door, her half-opened green eyes stared directly at him, her half opened pouty lips that let him see her perfect crystal white teeth contrasting with her flawless light dark skin.
Her black hair cascaded down to her shoulders graciously, on top of a strange futuristic white suit that hung to her form like a glove, one could tell she was no strange to working out, the way her shoulders were slightly rounded, her chest was flat, no breast tissue at all, but the striations of her pectorals were easy to see, the shape of her arms let you see her bicep, her 6 pack was barely visible but was still noticeable, her waist was pencil thin, making her thighs look that much more impressive.

Steve needed a moment to take in what he was seeing.

“I don’t think so lady Emily, I can expl…”

“Stop calling me lady, I told you already”
Said Emily while walking into the room, with solid pace, she walked up to Steve and checked him out, he was pretty big at 105 kg and 189cm, noticeably muscular, at 175 Emily was pretty tall for a woman, but barely reached his chin.

“Pleased to meet you, my name is Emily as you already know”
Emily extended her hand and offered Steve a solid handshake
“Steve, nice to meet you too…”
He was still taken aback from her entrance, up close she was even more beautiful than he could tell before, he couldn’t distinguish any imperfections in her face, not even a single blemish.
“You are the prettiest person I’ve ever seen”
Steve just blurted that out, without much though at all, as if on autopilot.
Emily put her hand away and her eyes opened widely when she heard that, and after a second of surprise and shock, she just started laughing.
“ha-ha-ha, you are cute too, Steve”
Answered Emily in return. Steve came back to his senses for a minute.
“So you don’t know how this suit works?”
Said Emily, stretching her suit forwards from her shoulders.
“No not really”
“Guess someone didn’t do his job in the interview”
Said Emily, rolling her eyes displeased.
“Let me give you a resume, my suit is tied to all the other suits, it takes all the data of your workouts and recreates it perfectly on my suit, giving me the same benefits as if I had done that, pretty neat huh?”
Emily ended putting both her hands on her waist and turning sideways slightly.
“So Im doing the workout for you?”
“Exactly”
Steve was shocked, he had never heard of this technology, how was this possible? This miracle of science could revolutionize the gym industry and all our lifestyles forever…
“wow… Its hard to believe something like this exists, but why go through all this much trouble instead of just working out at the gym?”
“Because together with this…”
Emily showed a small pill and proceeded to eat it
“I can get as big as I want”
Said Emily as she did a double bicep pose, showcasing her small but noticeable biceps, which only added to Steve’s confusion
“… Wait, so you want to pile on muscle?”
“Yes, as much as possible”
Said as she transitioned to a superman pose
“Why? How?”
“That’s none of your business, I just want to and that’s what you are getting paid for”
Added Emily in a commanding tone
“That’s when you guys come in, I want you to train as hard as possible, looking for the most hypertrophy you can achieve!”
“Wait, guys? So there is more people?”
“Of course dummy, look!”
Emily opened the door to reveal other 3 personal trainers that were installing themselves on the other rooms, one already had his suit on.
Emily crossed her arms and tilted her waist to the side slightly
“If our scientist is right, the intensity of 4 guys working out as hard as they can, can produce the same results in one session than in a whole month of training”
“A MONTH?!”
Steve couldn’t believe what he was hearing, a whole month of training in a single day should make you a world class bodybuilder in less than a month of work outs.
“Yes, a month, but those are his calculations when you are not slacking off”
Emily said as she slapped him in his side
“So you better not screw this up”
Said in a joking tone
“We are about to start lady Emily”
Said Pete
“You are assigned to train arms today Mr. Steve, you will be able to see lady Emily through this monitor”
Added Pete, while a 50” HD monitor came from the ceiling, next to the wall.
“In case something goes wrong the suit will be turned off for our lady’s safety, but you are still advised to not hold back and train as hard as you would normally.”
Steve was getting in his suit while Pete was informing him, it was very comfortable to wear despite it being skin tight, both Emily and Pete said goodbye as they left Steve alone in his room, waiting for the sign to begin.
After 5 more minutes the monitor turned on by itself, Emily was laying back on a comfy looking, minimalistic throne where she could rest her arms to the sides, a megaphone started reading the instructions in what seemed to be Pete’s voice.
“Attention trainers, you will begin your workout when the loud beeping noise sounds.
This process puts the trainee in an extremely stressful and painful process, still, you are advised to NOT stop even if you see the trainee in bad condition, only when the team of professionals monitoring her decide to stop the workout, a series of loud interrupted beeping noises will go off to signal that you must stop, Good luck to everyone”
The loud being noise started, signaling they could start, he went to grab the bar to start with bicep curls, but he was interrupted by Emily’s screams.
He raised his view to see the monitor and he could see Emily, twitching and screaming, on a closer look he noticed most of her muscles except her arms pumping and pulsating without control, muscles in the same group pulling in different directions, seemingly at random.
He understood that was the combined effect of the other 3 people working out similar muscles in different forms at the same time and being translated to Emily through the suit.
Emily was struggling just to not drop off her throne from the intense shake up of the suit, Steve was feeling very bad for her, seeing anyone go through that must be terrible.
He was even thinking of quitting right there when the megaphone turned on again.
“Trainers, this is normal and expected from the procedure, in case anything goes wrong we’ll let you know, please continue with your workout”
Steve didn’t know what to do at the moment, but after some deliberating he guessed they knew what they were doing and went to do some bicep curls.
Steve started with 15 reps of 30kgs for bicep curls, he was curious to see how this would affect Emily, right as he started he started paying attention to her arms, and he could clearly see every time he lifted the bar, her arms flexed in response.
Seeing this poor girl getting tortured wasn’t anything to his liking, but he knew it was his job now and they told him to keep going, so he did, and even though he had never thought about girls with muscle past some fitness goals, but the idea of this girl getting as big as she could was very exciting to him all of the sudden.
An hour and a half later he was done with his workout, shortly after the loud interrupted noised started playing, signaling they had finished.
Emily was destroyed, Steve could see tears go down her face just from the massive effort of taking in all this stress and effort into her body, from the TV he could see 2 tall men carrying her out of her room, since she couldn’t take a single step after that.

He opened the door of his room to see Emily and her 2 carriers turning the corner, Pete walked in from the main room where Emily took the workout.

“That’s all for now Mr. Steve, I hope I can see you later for out ladies massage”
“Sure, I’ll be here before 5PM…”
“You seem disturbed Mister, if it’s for lady Emily, I can assure you she will be fine, with the supplements from our laboratory she’ll recuperate in just 3 days and with amazing results!”
“I hope that is the case” Answered Steve, not completely sure if he could trust that.
With that, Steve left for the noon, and got ready to come back later at 5PM

Later that day Steve came back for the massage
“Hello Mr. Steve, pleased to see you again, this way please”
Pete lead Steve through the snail stair to the second floor, there they walked up to the massage room
“Lady Emily will be here in a moment, she needs help to come here”
“No problem.” Answered Steve, unsurprised

After 10 minutes of browsing his mobile waiting, he heard the room’s door open to see Emily walking in, wrapped in a towel being helped by a taller butler.
He could see her arms and legs now, she looked more muscular now than in the suite, her delicate hands lead into a very well defined forearm, some veins clearly visible, followed by a decently sized bicep and rounded shoulder. He couldn’t see past her kneecaps, but her calves were already pretty well build.
“Thanks Mario, I’ll take it from here…”
“But my lady, the doctor said…”
“I’m ok!”
Said Emily pushing the butler aside, almost falling to the floor in the process
“Wait, let me help you”
Said Steve as he came in to help her get on  the massage bed
“Wait, aren’t you one of the trainers from this morning?”
Said Emily, not expecting him to come back
“Yes, I’m in charge of the massages too”
Emily took a second to respond “That’s great, Mario, leave us alone please”
“As you wish my lady”
Mario left the room and closed the door behind him, Steve and Emily walked slowly to the massage bed and he helped her get on top, the only thing Steve could her right now were her moans of effort due to the extreme soreness she felt.
“Right there…” Steve got Emily face up on the bed
“You cannot belive how much this hurts…” Added Emily, barely being able to get up
“Well, if you just went to the gym and did a normal high intensity workout, you wouldn’t feel like you got ran over by a train”
“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha…  ouch”
Emily started laughing while the soreness allowed her
“you are so funny smartass, but a normal workout won’t do it for me”
“Why not?”
Added Steve while starting to massage the sides of her neck
“Because I don’t want to get just big” answered Emily “I want to be the biggest, strongest person in the world, by far”
Steve moved down to her arms “why do you want to get so big? You already have a pretty good figure”
“*sigh* its not about my figure…” said Emily “when I started working out and seeing the results I loved it, the feel of being stronger than my friends, seeing my muscles grow day by day made me feel so good, to make my body stronger… I saw men with arms as big as my legs and I wanted that for me…”
Steve kept going doing, massaging her legs.
“I just want to flex out of my clothes”
Said Emily as she closed her fist to flex her forearms as hard as she could with her soreness
“To do what other people think impossible with my body”
Steve kept calm but he was losing his mind, the attractiveness of Emily together with his newfound taste for muscular women was turning him on like nothing had ever had in his life, the bulge in his pant was getting dangerously close to hide.
“Help me turn around for me please”
“Alright, hmm”
Steve turned her around and her whole backside was exposed.
There was no way Steve could resist this, her back was very defined even with her arms stretched to the floor, the roundness of her shoulders making her back seem even more developed.
Her legs looked immense while laying down, spreading to the sides because of the massage bed.
But her butt was out of this world, it still bouncing from turning around, most women would’ve killed for that ass almost perfectly spherical balls of muscle and meat, asking Steve to just dive right in and eat it.
“hmmm”
Emily moaned from her soreness, but that wasn’t helping Steve keep his cool with the angel he had right in front of him.
He did his best to continue, massaging her upper back and around the spinal cord.
When he came down to her ass he just couldn’t help himself, his hands were hovering over it and he couldn’t resist the temptation.
He spread both of her ass checks, lifted her up slightly and started eating her pussy
“AHHHH”
A loud pitch moan came out of her, mustering all the strength she had, she turned around to see this new cute guy eating her out all of the sudden, after the initial shock and thinking about it for an instant, all she could say was a very low:
“Yes”
Steve could feel Emily press her pussy to his face, which only made him go harder. Sucking on her clit and kissing her inner thighs from time to time, he was eating pussy like this was his last dinner.
Emily was very nervous about this, what if someone walked in? What would they say? But right now she was too tired and horny to care, she had never felt this good with someone.
After 10 minutes of eating her, Steve couldn’t take the raging hard on in his pants anymore, he dropped his clothes and pulled Emily to the edge of the massage bed to start fucking her slowly.
Emily was trying her hardest not to make any noises, holding her mouth with her hand was the best she could do as she let out some moans from time to time.
Steve couldn’t believe he was doing this, but throwing this job was worth it if he could get inside Emily this one time.
Steve started fucking her standing upright, but after a while he laid down over Emily, holding himself with his arms.
This was the best gaze he had ever seen, this light brown girl, eyes closed, relishing on pleasure from his dick, he was in heaven.
As he got closer and closer, he picked up the pace until he blasted inside Emily, making a mess of the whole table.
There she was, laying on top of the massage table completely destroyed from the workout, reveling in pleasure from getting fucked by Steve, cum leaking from her pussy, still hyperventilating from getting rammed like a bull.
A few seconds later Cumming he had realized what he had done.
“I have to clean this up and leave”
Said Steve as he got his clothes on and ran for toilet paper.
After a minute or so of cleaning and packing his things up, he hurried to leave.
As Steve was walking out the door, Emily said “See you next day, big boy”
Steve turned around to see Emily still laying on the bed, winking at him.
He didn’t know how to really answer, so he just gave a wink back to her and left.

Forum Saradas

The muscle suit
« on: December 21, 2020, 03:38:56 am »

Offline mattrius

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: The muscle suit
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 04:08:26 am »
Sounds promising, keep going!

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 10:42:21 am »
Wow this is such a great story
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 08:37:16 pm »
Interesting. Looking forward to more. Good work.

Offline legfan71

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 01:57:32 am »
Intriguing set-up, looking forward to seeing more. I like that she is not just settling for you person to contribute to her muscle growth, or two, or three. No, she’s having four. Shows commitment!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The muscle suit

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View