Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577546 Posts in 73518 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 10:57:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Too small - hyper muscle growth story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Too small - hyper muscle growth story  (Read 7354 times)

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Too small - hyper muscle growth story
« on: December 19, 2020, 05:02:56 pm »
**This story contains: hyper muscle growth, hyper cocks, hyper cock growth, excessive cum, cum inflation, hardcore sex and probably some other extreme stuff.

The city’s large arena was packed to the brim with people, all of them here to witness the annual bodybuilding competition. This was by far the most spectacular show of the entire year. Men and women came here to compete, each of them working hard to become better and better every year. Everyone looked in top shape, some of them even out of this world: huge muscles grinding against each other as they posed and flexed, making the judges really struggle to come up with a winner. Pecs were popping, biceps were rising high and insane musculature was dominating the stage as the participants showed off their bulging muscles to the audience. And the fans cheered them all, admiring their imposing physiques and waiting for the final decision of the judges.

24 large heavyweights were just finished posing and were waiting to hear who the winner was. They were all huge. Any of them could have won. As the head of the judges stood up to announce the winner, the large arena doors opened, revealing a massive Japanese looking man. He was bigger than all of the men on the stage. He was about 8 feet tall, with biceps the size of beach balls, a large chest packed with enough beef to feed an entire family for a month. His abs looked like grey construction bricks, his traps looked like they were the front side of a car. His legs were as thick as any heavyweight’s torso and his calves closely resembled meaty bowling balls. By far his most easy to spot feature was his enormous cock that was barely held in place by a large jockstrap. His cock was thick as a fire hydrant and easily 2 feet long while flaccid, packing 2 volleyball sized balls. He approached the stage and grabbed the microphone from the judges’ hand.

“Well, hello there! It’s been quite a while! I bet you’re wondering why I’m here after last year you told me and my girlfriend that we were too small. Well, we’ve been working hard to change that. As you can see, I’ve grown quite a bit. But you should really see my lovely wife. Come on out, honey.” He pointed at the large entrance he just came from.

His girlfriend then appeared. She was massive, barely able to fit through the entrance. She was a couple times bigger than him in both height and weight. Her humongous biceps touched her massive lats as she walked toward the stage. Her legs looked as thick as pieces of furniture, her abs fighting for space on her massive torso. Her massive was so stuffed with muscle mass you could see each individual large slab moving. Her triceps and shoulders completed her Russian tank look, but she still had a feminine and girly aura around her. Her most impressive muscle group was easily her pecs. They were as large as TV screens, with a beautiful meaty canyon between them. She was truly a muscle freak.

“Now then, how about we show these people what muscle mass really is about, right honey?” the large man said. She gave him a perverted look and ran her hands over her overdeveloped pecs. They both flexed their entire bodies, ripping what little clothes they had on them. But they didn’t stop here. They continued to flex, pumping their muscles bigger, making garden hosed sized veins appear all over their growing physiques. His cock got hard in an instant, looking like a metal pole ready to pleasure his gigantic girlfriend. All of the other men on the stage got off as the two muscle monsters were ready to fuck right there, giving everyone a taste of what two alphas should look like.

She then grabbed his massive throbbing dick and started to lick the tip while also using her massive pecs to stimulate him. “Oh fuck baby! I love these huge pecs of yours! So big and hard!!” She continued to pec fuck his fat rod for a while. The feeling of her monstrous chest grinding against her lover’s manhood made her pussy really wet. Her enormous bulging muscles were hotter and hotter every minute, until she couldn’t take anymore. “My pussy is ready for you, my love! Put your gigantic cock inside me! Fuck me and make me grow!!”

The people in the arena were shocked at the lewd display they were witnessing. She spread her muscular legs wide to invite him inside her overflowing pussy. A pool of her juices and his pre had formed at the entrance to her sweet vagina. He grabbed her ankles and inserted his throbbing monster inside her, flexing his entire body to push his entire length in. Her 8 pack bulged outwards as he began thrusting with incredible force. “Yes baby! I love your monster cock inside me! I want you to fuck me forever!” With every thrust, they grew a little. Each time his fuck pole reached all the way inside her guts, both of their muscles swelled large and thicker than before. They both loved the feeling of their colossal frames packing on more and more size as they fucked like wild animals. They continued like this until they were both the size of the entire arena, but they were not giving any sign of stopping. The fans evacuated and rushed to the nearby streets. As they managed to get out just in time, they witnessed the two muscular behemoths outgrowing the arena, their enormous muscles surging in every direction. Rubble was falling all around them, but still they continued to fuck, growing more and more with every second. He eventually let go of her legs and grabbed her monster pecs for leverage.

“FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD! I’M GONNA CUM!!” he said as he felt a massive earth shattering orgasm coming. He came with the force of an erupting volcano, dumping a fire truck worth of semen inside her. The orgasm was so intense that they both almost doubled in size in mere seconds. They were so large that they looked like two mountains of muscle and sweat pushing against each other, remodeling the terrain and everything that was built on it. After the orgasm concluded, she said with a perverted look: “MORE BABY!! GIVE ME MORE!! I WANT TO BE BIGGER!! I WANT MORE SIZE!!” He was more than happy to oblige. She turned around and spread her enormous legs wide once again. Her gigantic back looked like a large field of rippling boulders of hard muscle stacked next to each other, pumping themselves bigger with every passing second. He inserted his building block sized throbbing cock inside her again and began to pound away. He wanted to grab her massively muscular ass for leverage, but his own hulking arms and expanding lats made it very hard to do so. Their massive growing genitals produced so much lubrication that it looked like a giant waterfall.

They grew again, getting bigger and bigger until they were as large as the earth itself. Their muscles were everywhere, containing every little bit of space they could find. Even so, they kept on going. The titanic cock kept punishing her moon sized pussy as rivers of juice were flowing continuously. Eventually he came again, doubling both their sizes once again. Although she was several times bigger because of all that nutritious cum that her body consumed, his body kept growing to keep up with her, his whole purpose now being to satisfy her and make her grow even more. His cock and balls certainly managed to keep up with her, swelling larger and larger to keep her guts stretched around it at all times. Their pulsating muscles pushed planets and stars aside as the growth continued. It all felt better with each thrust, making them both want infinitely more size.

They were both larger than all of the planets combined, their muscles so big and thick that they engulfed a large chuck of our galaxy. Even so, they didn’t seem to be done. They couldn’t possibly hear each other talk at this size, but they surely felt each other. She struggled to move half a galaxy worth of muscle mass and mount her lover’s planetary fuck pole. She managed to do so, impaling herself and all of her throbbing beef on his dick. Then she began riding him. The whole universe shook as her enormous mass moved up and down his cock. Every planet sized slab of muscle expanded and made their galactic lovemaking feel even better. They were now two deities fucking with the sole purpose of reshaping the universe, redefining what “small” truly meant. Everything was small compared to them. Everything was puny and insignificant except their godlike muscles. It felt good to grow. It felt good to have so much muscle that you can’t even comprehend and still want more.

After some more galaxy-wrecking intense sex, he was close to cumming. But this time it was different. All of the other orgasms were mere jokes compared to what was coming. She could feel it too. The giant vein on his monolithic cock was close to bursting, releasing an indescribable amount of sperm from his planet sized balls. With one powerful squat-like move, she lifted her entire mass from his rod, preparing herself for the grand finale. She somehow shifted her whole weight and impaled her entire being on his pulsating dick, making him release hundreds of oceans worth of potent cum inside her. They both came at the same time. All of their muscles exploded with power, becoming hundreds of times larger than before, growing so much that they surpassed the entire universe. There wasn’t a universe as we know it anymore, only their combined muscle mass. They finally didn’t feel small anymore.

If you enjoyed this story and would like to see more, please consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44975337

Forum Saradas

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Too small - hyper muscle growth story
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 12:52:33 am »
A nice one shit, good work.

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 01:40:07 am »
Nice work!

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 05:00:53 pm »
Thank you! :D

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Too small - hyper muscle growth story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View