Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577451 Posts in 73490 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 05:25:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [Fate/Grand Order] Queen's Discipline
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [Fate/Grand Order] Queen's Discipline  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Tassdb55436

• Activity:
    0%
[Fate/Grand Order] Queen's Discipline
« on: December 09, 2020, 10:32:17 pm »
crossposted from my dA page, in collaboration with HironoGiro. Enjoy!

Chaldea's facilities were varied in their purpose, they weren't all dedicated to some vital function necessary for the running of the facility, but the rest still served other very important purposes, like the rooms aimed to provide the employees and Servants some much needed downtime. Library, lounge, game rooms, some R&R was necessary for the physical and mental health of the human employees. And while Servants did not really need to rest in that sense, they appreciated the option, and even mingled with the humans.

Of course, one such type of facilities was the gyms and training rooms, for the battle-inclined servants to practice and keep their skills honed. The combinations of heroes from multiple eras did allow for some interesting developments in the area of strategy and learning, even if a Heroic Spirit was already a sublimation of all their martial skill.

One such Servant who preferred to spend her time in the training rooms was Scathach, the mentor of heroes did see the needs to sometimes relax and have fun, she felt much at ease training. The equipment itself was magically enchanted to actually push a Servant's body, such that a mere human would not be able to move even an inch of the machines and weights.

The Witch of Dun Scaith stood in one of the mats her spear at the ready and she twirled it and stabbed the air in multiple jabs. Her perfectly fitting bodysuit showing all the corners of her body, not once wrinkling or even becoming too strained, it like it was designed to be almost a second skin.

As she continued to train her body to its limits someone opened the doors wide open to the room. She glanced over quickly to the entrance to the room, only to see Medb walk in. She was wearing a huge cloak for some reason. Scathach ignored her and continued with her training instead, but Medb wouldn't let that happen. Medb had come for a reason.

"Huh? Is that all you can do Scathach? Only swing those light spears?" She said in a mocking tone. She got no response from Scathach, however, and continued to pressure her. "I bet I could swing your spears around, even if they were three times as heavy, you know. Isn't it embarrassing being so weak?" She giggled a bit, but she still couldn't catch the attention of her prey. This irritated her and she came to the conclusion that if all she did was talk, Scathach would just ignore her.

She walked up to Scathach and started to poke her sides and squeeze her arms. "Wow, I thought someone who had trained my darling would be a lot stronger than this! You're probably as weak as a newborn, compared to me at least..." She giggled again. This time she managed to get Scathach's attention and she stabbed her spears into the ground.

"What do you want?" She was obviously annoyed that her training had gotten interrupted.

"Ohhhh I just came here to see what the 'legendary Witch of Dun Scaith' did for a workout" The entitled queen said mockingly, her golden eyes twinkling in amusement. "Here I was expecting something... more"

Scathach spared her a side glance, "You're very arrogant today, more so than usual?"

Medb giggled haughtily, "Well, remember the other day you said I wasn't a true warrior queen?"

"No" Scathach bluntly replied with a monotone voice, "I say such things to you so often it all blurs together at this point"

The Queen of Connacht did not let that insult get to her, perhaps before she would have expressed her frustrations to the old hag and demanded retribution in a long tirade of insults, but now the pink haired Rider seemed to let it slide, like it had no effect on her.

"Well, I will have to admit that you did get me to stop and think for a while" Medb said, her cloak shifting in a way it showed she was crossing her arms over her chest. "My warriors fight and die for me, it's the truest expression of a queen's authority... but a monarch should also be mighty in body, I realize that now"

She grabbed the hem of her cloak with both of her arms and threw off her cloak. What was underneath was a pink bikini that hugged her body tightly, but something else as well. Something that looked off on her body, but still looked good at the same time: muscles. It was odd to see her be so muscular, but as time went on, it looked more and more right on her.

"Well!? What do you think? This is the peak! The peak of the human body!" She started to laugh to herself and at Scathach at the same time. Scathach on the other hand was fairly unimpressed. She pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

"This is what you interrupted my training for?" She expressed her disinterest thoroughly. While Medb had certainly become a lot bigger, it wasn't anything impressive in Scathach's eyes. Medb had gained an eight-pack of abs. Her arms had grown to only be a bit smaller than her head, while her quads were about the same size as her head. All of her muscles were also very defined and you could easily see the creases of her muscles, especially since she had no clothes on except for her bikini.

Medb placed a hand on her hip and flexed her right bicep, the muscle peaking noticeably, shifting as she changed the posture of her hand. Corded flesh tightening from shoulder to forearm, faint veins trailing a path underneath the skin. "I've been training day and night, to show you I am a true warrior queen" The Rider said with a wide arrogant smile, clearly enjoying the sight of her own athletic musculature, casually ignoring Scathach's complete lack of interest. "At first I didn't like it, but then I was reminded of a certain amazon queen in Chaldea's ranks, her sensuality manifested through strength. Yes... that's a warrior’s beauty" She closed her eyes, looking very smug. "And of course, this being me, my body by default is beauty itself" Medb planted a soft kiss on her bicep before raising the other one, flexing them both as she spread her legs, standing before the taller woman in a way she believed imposing.

"If you say so, Medb..." Scathach sounded like someone who was forced to endure hours on a boring lecture.

"Yes! I do say so!" Medb laughed arrogantly, shifting her stance to flex her abs, "Witness the glory of the queen!" She turned her back to give the witch a good look on her ridges and tone of her back, flexing her shapely hard glutes as she did so. "They call your body the epitome of feminine beauty, but I've shown you I can surpass you when it comes to a warrior's allure!"

Scathach sighs and leaves Medb to her own devices. She grabs a couple of the spears she used and stores them away using her magic. She's not in the mood to train anymore and starts to pick up all the things she used. After putting away the spears she started heading towards the door. Medb was still admiring her own body and didn't notice Scathach leaving until the sound of the door opening. The sound snaps her out of her own admiration and she looks towards the door seeing Scathach as she's about to leave.

"Hey!! Where do you think you're going!?" Her right eyebrow was twitching. She was having a harder and harder time containing her irritation at Scathach's indifference.

"I'm leaving. You ruined my mood to train." Scathach says coldly as she turns towards Medb. This only puts a huge grin on Medb's face.

"Oh, I see! You're afraid of my huge muscles! I get that. I would be as well in your situation." She starts to gain back her lost confidence and starts to brag again. Scathach realizes that Medb will continue to annoy her if she doesn't do something and as such closes the door once more and walks up to Medb. She has a plan in mind to put Medb in her place.

"Oh, have you come to worship your Queen?" The Rider laughs as she says that, not knowing what The Witch of Dun Scaith has in mind.

The legendary Lancer stood before the Medb, the queen was unbothered at having to look up at the somewhat taller woman. Scathach's crimson eyes bore down into her golden ones, they had an edge to them, making Medb think she had succeeded in her attempts to infuriate the witch.

The dark clothed woman closed her eyes and took a deep breath, her chest rising as she did so, deflating as she let it out. Medb tilted her head questioningly, trying to gauge what was it that Scathach was doing. Trying to hold in back the growing rage perhaps?

Her answer soon came when Scathach let out a soft, yet rather pleased sigh.

Then, she began to grow.

Slowly at felt, the sound of stretching leather and fabric reaching Medb's ears as she looked at the somewhat shaking Lancer's limbs. The tight fabric of the spandex letting her see the lithe athletic limbs growing denser, larger, more toned by the second. Her biceps surged forward, balls of steely flesh forming as her forearms widened out, her shoulders ballooning out with harder flesh.

Her thighs expanded, those sensuous long limbs becoming thick trunks of flesh, the skintight material stretching as it fought to accommodate the growing flesh, now looking painted on her skin, showing the four muscle groups of her thigh that bulged out like cord cables.

Her toned and shapely core strengthened, bags of abdominal muscles popping out with surreal definition as her lats flared out like wings. Her well endowed breasts pushing out as they were now supported by two strong and striated pectorals. "Hn-nn~!" Scathach let out a soft groan behind her pursed lips, cheeks flushing slightly. Her spandex was struggling to hold on before her growing musculature, stretching more and more to the lip.

Scathach gasped sensually when the chest area snapped, revealing the sweaty cleavage between her breasts

Even though her chest area had ripped open, it was not the end of her growth. It still continued and she suppressed her moans as she grew even larger. Her calves bulged outward in ripples as if the blood being pumped from her muscular thighs was making them grow. Her back muscles got even stronger and more defined and it started to resemble the side of a mountain.

Her traps shot upwards and pressed against the purple spandex, making it slightly harder for her to turn her head. The rest of her body had continued to grow as well, making the spandex stretch thinner and thinner, until it was practically see-through. That was when she stopped growing. Her veins had popped out against her skin and were clearly visible through the tight spandex.

She looked down at the now even tinier Queen of the Celts. Medb stood and looked dumbfounded at Scathach. All of her delusions of grandeur, gone. She knew that she wasn't big anymore, everyone that would have seen the two would know that. As if to drive the point home even further, Scathach flexed her muscles, starting with her biceps. She flexed her biceps as hard as she could, leading to them bursting through the spandex. Her biceps flared up even more in size and she continued downwards to her forearms. She flexed those as well, destroying the spandex that was still left there. She continued to slowly flex all of her muscles, slowly moving down her body.

Medb's mouth opened and closed, struggling to form her astonishment into words. The witch of Dun Scaith had transformed from an exemplar of female grace and beauty to a might behemoth of raw power and muscularity, without shedding a single drop of feminity in the process. Indeed, her body was still filled with sensual curves that complimented the size and girth of her muscles, it was evident in the shape of her hips and legs, the angles in her torso.

But above all else the greatest addition that truly brought out all of her beauty was her pride, her confidence, pulsing through her like hot blood through her bulging veins. The Queen of Skye stood proud and with authority, as though she had nothing to prove to Medb... but decided an example was needed.

"H-How?" Medb stammered, trying desperately to ignore why her loins were burning. "W-Was it your runes? Magic, it just had to be magic..." She tried to tell herself.

"This... is me, Medb" Scathach said with a firm voice. Setting both fists on her hips and flaring out her wide lats. "This is my strength, my power as queen... when I'm not holding back" Her chest rippled as she made her pectorals contract and expand, taking a moment to make those bountiful breasts bounce one at the time. "Battles become so boring if I can finish them quickly"

Medb let out a strangled sound.

The Lady of Shadows turned, sensually raising her arms as her body shifted to show off her curves, the muscles shifting in her back, leading down to a magnificent set of toned supple glutes. She hummed pleasantly as she flexed her arms, turning her back into a range of valleys and crevices.

As she continued to flex her beautiful body, Medb's shock turned to awe. She didn't care about her own body anymore. She didn't care about her darling anymore. All that she cared about was the goddess in front of her. She reached out a hand as if hypnotized, to touch Scathach's muscles, but quickly stopped herself. She opened her mouth, but quickly closed it again.

"You can touch them if you want." Scathach said as she continued to flex her muscles even more. She wanted to truly make Medb understand how much weaker she was. Medb took a couple of steps closer to Scathach's body and started to rub her hands all over the body in front of her.

Her arms went up and down the valleys that were Scathach's abs and she felt every crease against her fingers. She did a couple of light pokes and Scathach's powerful abs didn't even budge an inch. She tried pressing in harder, but it still didn't matter. Even though they were as hard as steel, they were somehow still soft to the touch.

Medb continued to move her soft hands around Scathach's thighs and traced her fingers along one of the witch's powerful veins. She could feel the blood rushing through them as well as the power flowing along with the blood. She was in pure awe.

Scathach tried to suppress a moan as the Celtic queen continued to trace her soft, small hands across her muscular body. Her soft touch felt way too good...

It had been a long while since someone last touched her like this, venerated her hardness and strength of her warrior flesh. Medb truly was a queen of pleasure, she knew which places to touch, how make the barest grace of her fingertips send shivers of ecstasy in waves through her body.

But Scathach soon reminded herself she was meant to teach Medb a lesson, she would not be the one to succumb to someone else's touch today.

As the Queen of Shadows faced her fully, Medb gulped at the hungry look of those red eyes. The Lancer reached down, her hand in a cupping motion, and slipped inside Medb's bikini bottom.

The Rider gasped, her folds spread open by two thick fingers, pushing deeper. Her feet no longer touching the ground as Scathach lifted her, the witch's fingers drenching in her juices, until they were eye to eye. Medb moan and squirmed, the fingers inside her penetrating her, her walls clenched against their girth, making her shiver all the more.

Scathach closed the distance and captured Medb's lips in act of dominance.

Medb's golden eyes widened, and she came. She came fiercely, whimpering into Scathach's mouth as her essence spilled out, droplets of pleasure running down Scathach's hand.

Scathach removes the Queen from her fingers and wipes them off using the towel that she was going to use to wipe off her sweat. She puts down Medb onto the floor and leaves her there, quivering in the afterglow of the pleasure.

"I hope you learned who the stronger one is now." She smirks as she looks down at Medb. She's not sure if Medb can even understand what she's telling her. "If you haven't learned anything, feel free to come to my bedroom for a couple of personal lessons." She smiles and walks away from the training room and leaves Medb behind in the room. Before the door closes behind her, she turns around and tells Medb one last thing: "Oh yeah, remember to turn off the lights when you leave!"
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

[Fate/Grand Order] Queen's Discipline
« on: December 09, 2020, 10:32:17 pm »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: [Fate/Grand Order] Queen's Discipline
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 04:41:23 pm »
Interesting story. I have no knowledge of the fate series, so a bit more description about who these characters are would help.

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 05:25:46 pm »
Interesting story. I have no knowledge of the fate series, so a bit more description about who these characters are would help.

Scathach and Medb/Maeve are two figures from Celtic mythology who were queens and goddesses.  In the Fate universe, Scathach is portrayed as a noble warrior woman while Medb is basically a dominatrix and they both have a story that is tied to a male hero named Cu'Chulainn, who was the one man Medb could not get to cow before her, because he loved Scathach too much to be swayed.  Scathach was Cu's teacher as well as the woman he loved.

Offline Tassdb55436

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 06:33:34 pm »

Scathach and Medb/Maeve are two figures from Celtic mythology who were queens and goddesses.  In the Fate universe, Scathach is portrayed as a noble warrior woman while Medb is basically a dominatrix and they both have a story that is tied to a male hero named Cu'Chulainn, who was the one man Medb could not get to cow before her, because he loved Scathach too much to be swayed.  Scathach was Cu's teacher as well as the woman he loved.

a very good summary but not fully accurate. It wasn't that Cu Chulainn (either in the story or in Fate) loved Scathach too much to be swayed. He simply just couldn't be swayed by Medb at all. In fact, Cu already had a wife. It was why he trained with Scathach, to prove himself worthy of the woman he wanted to marry. And yeah he did sleep with Scathach, the two having had a sexual relationship alongside mentor-student, which happened back in the day. They are ancient heroes, they slept around a lot
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [Fate/Grand Order] Queen's Discipline

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View