Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577420 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 02:10:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny brother
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skinny brother  (Read 75462 times)

Offline andy857

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Skinny brother
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2019, 03:13:58 pm »
I can read them with google translate then?

Forum Saradas

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2019, 08:37:51 am »
I can read them with google translate then?

As you want, but it doesn't work so well... if you want to try:
https://www.*****.com/stories/italian/arianna.txt
https://www.*****.com/stories/italian/colosissima.txt
https://www.*****.com/stories/italian/flaminia.txt
https://www.*****.com/stories/italian/flaminia02.txt
https://www.*****.com/stories/italian/flaminia03.txt

and others...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2019, 03:25:21 pm »

Chapter 5

Brother

I decided to start working out, I think all these comments about my sister muscles made be a bit scared so I ordered adjustable dumbells sets that can go all the way up to 14kg. After the delivery, I have to carry dumbells one by one to my room as they were way too heavy. It’s good I was alone at home and no-one saw me.

I tried them right away to find the comfortable weight and was able to make reps with 5 kgs. I think I can do sets with 6 but want to concentrate on correct form and 5 are hard enough for me and I can feel the burn after doing 3 sets with 8 reps. I decided to make a habit of loading the dumbells to 12 kg in case my sister or her friends will walk into my room.

Next day I have to take my sister to some gymnastic competition. As we were going there she was really concentrated and wanted to win. I decided to stay there not to drive back and forth and lose time. I had my phone with me so I can watch some streams or videos. I pick my sit and just glanced at the arena, I was struck by the amount of muscles there. Is this some kind of another planet? All of the competitors are muscular and not just slight muscles but really muscular. I was feeling inferior there but decided to follow different events. My sister end up winning it, I have no idea how they give marks to different exercises but apparently, she was doing some harder stuff and better.
She was super happy and run to me after it was done. I congratulated her because that’s what adults do even if they don’t understand the subject. And she hugged me.

She is much smaller than me but when she hugged me she actually crushed my legs and lifted me from the ground. I was surprised at how easily she lifted me. I thought about pushing myself away and put hands on her shoulders but stopped because they felt muscular. I just look down at her and she was built like a tank I wanted to check for how long she can handle my weight. After a minute she gave me a final squeeze which almost cut the blood in my legs and put me down. I wonder if I can lift for a minute somebody my weight. Will need to check it out.

Sis

My brother bought dumbells to workout in his room. I would love to use those too but he said I already have a gym membership and he doesn’t so he keeps them. Will need to check later how much he lifts to know the strength difference, so I can work more and someday catch up with him.

Next day I have a regional gymnastics competition and my brother decided to watch it. I was really happy because it is the first time he actually watches me competing. I tried even harder than usual because of his support and won it.

After the competition he congratulated me and all these emotions were overwhelming I hugged him and tears went through my eyes. I hugged him really tight as I didn’t want him to see me crying, I think I even lifted him from the ground. After half a minute I noticed that yes I did lift him, he is so light in my arms. I wonder how much does the weight. I can hold him like this for hours I think. But decided to let go thus wanted to clean tears from my face first and hugged him a bit more tightly to do it.

In the evening I got an MMS from my friend with the photo. It was a photo of me lifting up my brother. She again asked me to try to wrestle my brother or she will do it herself. I’ve looked into the photo and actually I look more muscular than him but I don’t want to pick a fight with him just to check. First, because he is really kind to me and you don’t fight somebody just because you want to and second he must be way stronger than me. I still remember how easily he beat me in arm-wrestling and running.

But I do look more muscular on that photo thus it’s hard to tell because he wears pants and a long jacket.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2019, 06:08:54 pm »
a new chapter!!! thanks!!! I hope to read a lot more...
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2019, 03:20:17 pm »
Chapter 6

Brother

I have a friend in my place to play some video games together and the bad part about it he had to take his brother with him, I thought that having a younger brother is better than younger sister but it seems it’s not the case. The dude is 13-years-old and is even more annoying than my sister. He is making comments on everything we do: how should we play, how should we position ourselves in battle and so on. It’s a bit hard to have a fun time when someone always pointing out your mistakes. So we decided to have a break.

I remembered about the incident with my sister and her lifting me and decided to try and lift my friend, he is more or less same build as me, probably even a bit lighter. I set a timer for 1 minute and picked him up. It wasn’t that difficult but after 40 seconds I can feel the burn in my arms and last few seconds before timer went off I was trembling a bit. And while I managed to lift him for a minute, it was much harder for me then for my sister. Probably it’s because she is shorter. My friend wanted to lift me and was able to keep me above the ground only for 45 seconds. His brother laughed at it and called him a wimp, his brother is as skinny as we are but for some reason, he showed good resistance during the fight. My friend is a bit weaker than me as my lifting experiment showed and he was not able to pin his brothers arms down for almost 2 minutes. I wonder how would fight end if his brother would have an upper position and not vice versa. After the defeat, the brat went downstairs to watch the TV and left us alone at least.

In half an hour I heard high voices from downstairs and decided to have a look. My sister was arguing with the brat and he was provoking her. I think he wanted to beat someone after we kicked him out. So he attacked her, I wanted to help but was more curious about how the fight will end up. Thus there was no fight, he charged her and caught her off guard but to my surprise, she holds her ground and the kid ended up with his shoulder in her stomach. From there Lyza simply took him into a headlock and squeezed, the guy tried to pry her arms but couldn’t even budge them. He was turning into a tomato in 10 seconds. He starts tapping on her legs and my sister let him go. I can see she was as surprised as a guy. She didn’t suspect she can beat an older guy that easily. The brat recovered and attacked her again, he tried to bear hug her but she easily takes his arms in hers and stretched them, then she tripped him and sat on his stomach, she decided to play with him a bit and gave him few slaps with his own hands. The guy was almost crying and begged her to stop. She said she will if he promised to stop.

I quickly went back to my room so Lyza will not see me spying and because I was afraid. She just beat 13-year-old guy whom my friend got trouble to beat. Also, it was not only her beating the guy but the way she did it, she didn’t even feel the attempt of 4 years older boy, she basically manhandled him without even breaking a sweat. In my mind, I summarize information about sister: huge strong legs, unbelievable abs, muscular shoulders, ability to lift me easily and overpowering older boy easily with her arms. I think it’s the first time I truly acknowledge to myself that she must be stronger than me. From now on I will wear only baggy clothes and will try to avoid her as much as possible.

Sister

I was returning home from gymnastics and wanted to relax a bit and watch television. But when I enter the living room I found this annoying brother of Tom’s best friend. The guy was always being a jerk, bullying younger kids in the playground and just being rude to everyone. The worst thing he is always trying to hang out with kids my age so no one can fight him. I tried not to provoke him because he is already 13 and a guy but for some reason, he really wants to fight me and is just looking for a reason to do it.

Usually, I would just back down and run away but all these talking on my Insta**** page about my strength and that I should wrestle older boys and so on left me standing there. I can always call my big brother to help if he will be beating me too badly. I was still thinking when he charged at me.

I was really scared and the only thing I managed is to flex my abs and legs before he hit me with his shoulder. His attack moved me a meter but then I put my right leg behind and we stopped. And that’s it.

The older guy charged at me full force and I barely felt him. He hit my abs with his shoulder and it was like just a light punch, he ran into my abs but it didn’t hurt. I was just standing and thinking about it all and notice that he is still trying to push me. Perhaps I am really strong, I am not sure what to do next so I just grabbed his head in a headlock and squeezed a bit. He almost immediately let me go and tried to move my arms away. I expected to battle for my position and thought about plan what to do next, but the reality was different. I didn’t even have to put effort to stop his attempts, it was like fighting small kid. I wanted to be sure that he is trying and flexed my arm, He let go of my arms and start tapping my legs with panic.

Wow just wow, I overpowered 4 years older boy with ease, I’ve decided to let him go because he was already turning colors. But after a minute he attacked me again or at least tried to. I just took a hold of his arms and pinned him. He has like no strength at all, I felt like I can do anything with him. So I started to slap him a bit with his own arms. I just couldn’t believe how easily I beat him. He started crying and begged me to let him go. I’ve made an older boy cry and forced him to beg for mercy and it wasn’t even hard. The first thought was to run and tell my brother because I was proud of myself. But I didn’t, for the first time, I thought what if comments on Insta**** are true and I am really stronger than him.

I’ve called my friend and tell her about my “wrestling match” and she just said. “told you so” and asked, “when will I fight my brother”. I always assumed that my brother is stronger than me because he is older. But right now I made an older boy cry so perhaps it’s not age what matters but muscles. To think about it, I work out 5-7 days per week and my brother is just playing video games, perhaps I am stronger. But I need to be sure before picking a fight, not to humiliate myself again.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2019, 06:34:32 pm »
Great story! Thank you for it. I really like little sister/older brother stories :)

By the way, are you planning to keep story realistic or you will make Lyza more muscular/strong than normally possible?

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2019, 07:23:55 pm »
By the way, are you planning to keep story realistic or you will make Lyza more muscular/strong than normally possible?

Will try to keep realistic. At least not planning for any of them to grow or shrink :)

Offline Idylls

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2019, 03:51:59 am »
Curious to see if this will end up a bit different from the other "little" sister stories. I won't get my hopes up

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2019, 02:13:14 pm »
Chapter 7

Brother

Not sure who invented Insta**** but I am starting to hate that person. Life was so much easier before it, we basically were living our own private lives and not interacting that much, but now, there are so many people that for some reason are interested in my sister. In her muscles, how big they are, how strong she is and so on. It’s just giving her more and more reasons to bother me. This time she asks if I can measure her muscles because she is not sure how and she wanted to measure them more precisely.

I think there is nothing wrong with such request in general and that’s the request you ask your big brother to help with, but the problem is I don’t want to know how big her muscles are, and I definitely don’t want her to know how big my “muscles” are. So it’s a bit of scary situation for me. I put my baggy clothes even thus we are inside and asked her to come.

She entered a room in her workout clothes with a sports bra. I was sitting in the chair so we were the more or less the same level. Lyza was super excited for some reason and I couldn’t understand why. But looking at her I thought about the incident more than half a year ago when I was thinking about throwing her out of the room, and it occurred to me that I would not be able to do it now, perhaps even vice versa. As she showed earlier she can easily handle my weight and lift me up, I am pretty sure she can just as easily carry me from my room and I doubt I can do it to her. She was standing next to me and I feel inferior. Her shoulders seemed bigger than mine and she was filled with muscles. All these thoughts made me quite uncomfortable and I was glad she suggested we should get started with her legs.

From previous experience I already knew that she has to make some exercises to pump the muscles and asked her if she had done it already, she said she planned to do it just before measurement and asked me if it’s ok to use the dumbells. I told her to go ahead and decrease the weight if needed. But she said it’s ok. She picked up the dumbells and started to do the lunges, I still remember that I had to carry them one each when they arrived because it was too heavy for me. How on earth there could be so many muscles on someone that small. When she was done she flexed one leg and asked me to measure it, I thought I better do it quickly so she will not have an excuse to be in my room. But when I put my hand between her legs to get the tape around her thigh she flexed her second leg. And I just stopped, I literally couldn’t move my hand. I’ve tried harder but it was impossible, those muscles were huge and strong. I’ve looked up at my sister and it seems she was chatting on the phone with someone, that’s an uncomfortable situation. How can you say your younger sister and supposedly weaker that she is holding you in place without even noticing it? I decided to use the second arm to finish measuring her thigh thus it was hard because my right hand was immobilized and I could barely move my fingers. 51 cm I announced loudly but she says ok and continues chatting. I thought waiting for her with my arm between her legs was ridiculous so said to her that she can relax her leg because I was done. She did and I was able to pull my hand back.

Arms next she said. But she asked me to measure her unflexed arm first. That’s quite a thick arm she has - 25 cm. I have no idea how good is it. For the pump, she decided to go with push-ups. She said 50 push-ups should be enough. She did them like in one minute and was only slightly out of breath. I doubt I could do 20 total not alone 50 and with such speed. She comes to me and flexed. I guess it’s the first time I actually see her flexing biceps. I suspected that her arms were strong but suspecting and seeing to balls of muscles on your sister is completely different. I forced myself not to stare at them and proceed with the tape. I’ve tried to make tape as tight as possible but found I couldn't dent her muscles. 32 cm on flexed arms, if previously I wanted to check how I do against my sister at least privately this time I actually didn’t even want to know. I will do it anyway just to be sure. But I had to live in a house where my kid sister is strong like hell and much stronger than me.

I said that we are done and she can post it on the page and she turns to leave. I turned back to my PC but suddenly heard Lyza calling me. When I turned back she just flexed her whole body together, I think I even jumped a bit from my chair, I thought she would wrestle me right there. I hope she didn’t notice it. But she just wanted to ask if it’s ok for her to sit near me and watch me play. Of course, it’s not ok but how can I tell her so. She just showed me all her muscles and I know that her muscles are much bigger than mine. So I gladly tell her to take a seat. I was trying to play a game and ignore her but she was as annoying as always and this time she added muscles into the game. While talking non-stop she started to flex and relax different parts of her body, commenting that she is starting to look really buff.

Sister

After my fight with an older boy, I decided I need to know my strength and more importantly I wanted to check my brother's strength somehow. So I decided to ask my brother to measure my muscles, I can do it myself but wanted to see how he reacts. I pretend that I don’t know how to do it and his help will be much appreciated.

He waited in his room for me and when I came in he was sitting in his chair. Why does he always wear baggy clothes, it’s not cold in the house. I stand near him and we were almost the same height. I was checking him out, it seems that his shoulders are even smaller than mine. When I stand near like this I can see that there is a difference in our builds, I really seem to have more muscles.

I decided to start measurement with my legs. Before that, I wanted to pump them a bit and spotted his dumbbells. So I took them and they are heavy I doubt I can make curls with those. I’ve made some lunges and was ready. Brother was very quick this time and started to measure me right away. When his hand was between my legs I decided to have some fun and flexed my second leg and tried to keep his hand in place. Even if he can curl those heavy dumbells my legs still have more muscles so it will be very hard for him to get out of my trap. Not to show him my intention I pretended to play with my phone. I hold him there for a minute and he just glanced at me from time to time. But then he used his second hand and measured my legs. There was no reason for me to hold him anymore but I wanted him to ask me to let him go, he looked kind of comical, sitting in the chair with an arm trapped between my legs. I hoped he would try to take it out and we would have physical confrontation there but he didn’t. Finally, he asks me to relax my legs because the measurement was done. So I forced my brother to ask me to let him go even if not directly. After I did he pulled his arm back instantly.

Arms next. I would love to use dumbells to pump my arms but I was not sure I can curl current weight and I definitely didn’t want my brother to see that I can’t do it or that I have to lower the weight. I wanted him to think that I am strong. So I went for push-ups. Not the best way to work your arms but it’s ok. I was doing them for a minute and then flexed for my brother. I wanted to check his reaction so watched him while flexing. He was trying not to stare at them but still, his eyes were fixed on my arms all the time. I think he was even trembling when he tried to measure them. After we were done I went to the door.

But one thing stopped me, during all this process he didn’t comment on my muscles like it was nothing special. Thus I know that they are big for my age. Perhaps he is as afraid of me as I am of him. I asked him to measure muscles and he agreed. I held his arm between my legs and he didn’t try to pull it out. I decided to try to force a small competition. I turned back and tensed all my muscles and call my brother. What happened next was beyond my expectations: he jumped in his chair. My brother jumped because he was scared of his 9-year-old sister. I thought of attacking him right there but he gave me no reason to. And if for some reason I fail, my life will be hell. So I asked him if it’s ok if I watch him play, I did it while flexing my muscles. He had never let me watch him play up until now. he said yeah it’s ok and pointed me to the chair near him. I was expecting him to say no and then force arm-wrestling competition like last time or at least him to try to move me out of the room. Anything which would have a physical confrontation between us. But he just agrees to my request.

I watched him playing a bit but then got bored and start flexing and relaxing different parts of my body. Brother pretended not to watch but for some reason every time I flexed he was killed in a game.

Offline mattu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2019, 06:32:42 pm »
This is going great! At first I was interested, curious but also a bit sceptic. Now I am a fan and can't wait for the next part.
Great developments! The young girl has discovered not only her own strength but also her brothers view about it/her. So nice to see her playing with that knowledge. And very good to hear and see both sides.
Please continue!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2019, 07:00:54 pm »
it's going to be a very great story!!! can't wait for more!!!
K for you

Offline MrCrowley

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2019, 08:04:01 am »
This format is just amazing, we get both POVs and it flows very naturally. Lyza is a charm and now she is starting to notice her superiority, so i think the next chapters will get even more exciting  :)

If i were to change something i would up the pace a bit, a slow boil is good and teasing pays off exponentially, but im always left expecting for a climax in the chapter that never comes and it just ends. But its not as hard as i might describe it.

That small thing aside, the story is great, the fact that this is your first try is crazy! Im a fan for sure, if you want to exchange tips, stories or pics be sure to hit me up!

:rock:

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2019, 12:10:15 pm »
Loving the slow and deliberate development! The double POV is incredible as well! Hope you will continue this story, I'm hooked!  :rock:

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2019, 04:03:45 pm »
Chapter 8

Sister

The first step is done. I showed my muscles to my brother and it went even better than I suspected. I saw that he was actually a bit scared of me thus I still don’t know if I am strong enough to challenge him. It looks like I am but I want to be sure and for that, I need to check his muscles and strength. The problem is he always and it’s like always wear baggy clothes that cover most of his body. It means I need to think about ways to test him.

I was walking around thinking about different ways to force my brother to do something physical and saw a tree log in our backyard. We use it to sit and it looks a bit heavy. I decided to move it to the middle of a yard. It was much harder than I thought, the thing must weight a lot and it was really uncomfortable to carry and when I was done I just dropped it. I was really proud of myself because after this test I will know more about my brother's strength. If it was hard for me than it should be hard for him, or at least I would know if he can do this easier than me or not.

I went to his room and told him about the tree log. I said that we carried it together with my friend and I am not strong enough to carry it back. I said that I even pulled my muscle when I tried to do it myself and asked him to do it, so our parents will not be angry with me. I even promised to take his turn on dishes today if he helps me. He agreed and went outside.

He checked the tree log for a second and then instead of picking it up rolled it to its original place. He jus ROLLED it. I felt completely stupid. I’ve spent lots of effort in picking it up and carrying it, it almost fell on my legs. I even agree to do dishes instead of him today and everything to see him rolling this thing easily back to its original place. All these efforts were wasted. So I need another plan.

I want something that will force him to lift something heavy and I can’t just ask him to lift a dumbbell because he will find some excuse. And then I realized that something heavy can be me. And I just need a reason for him to do it. The next day I asked my friends and they helped me to put a ball inside tree branches, it was kind of fun to make a human pyramid. I was at the bottom holding my friend on my shoulder and she was holding my other friend on her shoulder. So the ball was not reachable both for us or my brother and he would have to lift me up to get it. I’ve learned from my mistakes and hid away the ladder so he will not have an excuse not to lift me.

When my friends went home I went to his room and asked for help. This time I didn’t want to promise him anything but decided to try another thing. I’ve changed into my workout clothes did some push-ups to look a bit more pumped and come to his room. When I asked him to do it I pretend to adjust my hair and flexed my biceps all the time. I am not sure if he even was listening to me as his eyes were transfixed on my arms. But when I repeated my request he quickly agreed. It seems I can have so much fun with him now. From now on I will try to use this tactic more often.

When we went outside I said that the ball is quite high and somebody needs to give a lift to another person to climb the tree, he agreed and said that he was ready and waited. So, he thinks I should pick him up, I am pretty sure I can but in that way, I wouldn’t be able to check his strength. I came to him and lifted him only a few centimeters from the ground, I can’t stop wondering how light he is but my experiment is more important so I lied that I can’t lift him higher because my shoulder still hurts and it’s not gonna work. He agreed and actually went to pick me up. Finally, I will at least have a feeling of his strength but then he stopped and spotted the “TREE LOG” he rolled it to the tree than with geat effort (at least it seemed like great effort) put it to a vertical position and reached the ball from it. I am gonna chop that tree log into pieces. The second time in a row it ruins my plans. When my brother went to his room again I decided to throw away the tree log and with an effort carried it and put it to the garbage bin, Lord it’s heavy.

The weekend came and this time I remembered my brother's promise about running, even if it’s not a strength challenge it’s at least something, and I can make it a bit harder. I even skipped my morning routine to be fresh and changed to my running clothes and went to grab my brother. As usual, he was sitting in his chair playing games I wonder if he ever goes out. But anyway I had to be sure he will run with me so instead of flexing my biceps I decided to ask him nicely. And decided to do it while sitting on his knees and flexing my legs and abs. He is my favorite brother after all and he promised to help me improve. So I did, I felt that he was uncomfortable and just to get rid of me he agrees really quickly. I thanked him and gave him a final hug. And went to wait for him outside.

We went again 10 laps and this time I didn’t sprint but just kept up with my brother, it was much easier than before, thus it seemed we ran faster. We finished together and I asked for some tips from my brother to improve my running. He said that if I want to run faster small distances I could use stairs to build explosive strength. I knew it already but wanted him to show me as we are already in the stadium and there are stairs. He made one run and I thought he would have a heart attack when he was back he was breathing so hard that I was worried and he didn’t run that fast. I made the run myself and yes it was a bit hard but nothing special so I made few more runs till he caught his breath. I thanked him for this great exercise and asked for more, he suggested I should use a wide step to walk the stairs with some weight. And then I got a brilliant idea: I just came to my brother and lifted him. I carried him to the stairs and he didn’t protest so I did exercise with him as a weight it was really nice. After I was done he suggested we go home but I asked if we could sprint home. I did more exercises than him but felt pretty confident seeing how he was out of breath from simply climbing stairs. So we sprinted back, it was like 400 meters, and I beat him!. Finally, I officially beat my brother at something and I beat him rather convincingly and it felt even better because I knew that I beat him even thus I should have been more tired. So at least if it comes to legs I should be stronger, at least quicker and better runner.

Brother

After I’ve measured Lyzas muscles I expected to see the numbers on her Insta**** page but she didn’t post it for some reason. perhaps she is waiting for something. I really didn’t want to know but curiosity took over and I decided I will check my legs and biceps.

Same as my sister I decided to start with legs and pump them up a bit, I’ve tried to mimic hers lunges with my dumbbells. It was super hard and after a few reps I felt exhausted, immediately I start measuring them and they were 42 cm and I wouldn’t call them muscular. So my sister's legs are not only bulging with muscles but are also bigger. That’s not really a surprise for me after the last events but I thought the gap between us would be less.

Arms next, as my sis I checked my unflexed arms and it was embarrassing - 22 cm. I’ve tried to pump my arms the same way and went for the push-ups. Last time I thought I would have trouble doing 20… make it 10. I was struggling with the 10th rep and just couldn’t have done any more. I measured my “flexed” arm and it went up only to 24.5 cm. That’s even less then unflexed arm of that powerhouse I call sister. I thought I was stronger but come to think about it the only thing I do is sitting and playing video games. I even stopped playing soccer with my friends that often because it’s troublesome to go outside when you can play with them via the internet.

I’ve heard the door to the house opened and quickly take some clothes on to cover my legs and arms just in case. Good call. Lyza came to my room and asked me to help her to move some tree log and that she pulled a muscle when tried alone. Really, she failed with all her muscles to move it and asked me to help. How on earth will I do it? And the problem is I can’t tell her this, she even promised to wash the dishes today. So I had to go outside and have a look. There it is, laying in the middle of our backyard huge tree log, why the hell did they need to move it there I’ve almost asked my sister to help me to carry it but then I thought that it’s rollable and I should be able to just roll it back. And so I did. lord, it’s heavy, my whole body hurts from rolling it around the yard. Nevertheless, the job is done so I went back to my room.

The next day my sister come again, apparently right after work out because she looked pumped. Why did she work out that often? She was talking about something but I was mesmerized with her arms, she was adjusting hair and involuntarily flexing all the time. The arms looked huge and after already knowing how much bigger they are than mine I felt even more scared. She asks me something and I just agreed thus I haven’t even heard the question and apparently I agreed to get the ball from the tree. This shouldn’t be a problem due to my height. Hm, the ball is too high and I can’t reach it. My sister suggested that one person should lift another, so I waited. She tried and said that she couldn’t lift me higher because her shoulder still hurts. So I had to pick her up. When to think of it this was kinda funny when she suggested lifting, it didn’t occur to me that I should be lifting her in the first place and not vice versa. How the muscles and strength attitude shifted in these last days. I thought about ways of lifting her, I am pretty sure I can do it as I already did it with my friend, but I need to do it in a way she can reach a ball. But then I spotted tree log and it looked like it can be enough for me to reach the ball. So I rolled it to the tree and almost killed myself in putting it to a vertical position. After that, I just grabbed a ball and gave it to my sis.

Later that day my dad come to my room and asked for my help. Apparently, somebody pranked us and put our tree log into the garbage bin and he needs help taking it out. It was uncomfortable for both of us to get it so we had to laid the bin and together pulled it out. We picked it up together and it was super heavy. I had to stop once before taking it to the place where it belongs. Lord, it’s heavy. And my sister mentioned that she just carried it with her friend don’t even want to know how strong she and her friend really are.

The weekend came and as usual, I was doing lots of important stuff but in reality nothing. When my sister came to my room I already suspected that she wants something. Last days there were way too many requests from her. This time she just sits directly on my knees, without even asking for permission. When did she get that cocky? She was talking about running and if I could run with her again. But what worried me is that her legs were crushing mine while she was flexing them, I’ve tried to flex back to hold her weight but not sure even if she noticed my attempts. I had to agree to run to get rid of her asap as she was hurting me a bit without even realizing it. She was really happy about running together and hugged me. Not sure about her intentions but she was crushing me, I’ve almost screamed from pain but she let me go. Why did she have to put all strength in simple hugging? I was out of breath so took my time to get down.

We went for the 10 laps again but this time I tried to run full power, increasing pace lap after lap. For some reason, my sister didn’t fall back and just keep up with me. I got lucky she didn’t decide to sprint the last lap as I was running near my limit and she seemed fresh. I hoped that was it. But Lyza asked me for some tips to improve her sprint runs. I don’t think she is the one who should ask when I look into her legs but the general approach for sprints is to use stairs to train. So I told her so and went for a demonstration, I was still tired after 10 laps but managed to make a run thus was a bit out of breath. She made a few runs herself but looked not even slightly tired. Out of fun, I said she should use weights for the stairs. And she just picked me, I already know she can handle my weight but using me like a dead weight for workouts, it’s kind of embarrassing. She did the exercise while carrying me and suggested we sprint back. I hoped she would be tired after all of these and agreed. I was mistaken, she just creamed me. Lyza took a lead from the start leaving me to stare at her legs, there was nothing I could have done against those, there is simply too much power in those.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2019, 09:58:20 pm »
what a fantastic story!!!
waiting for more!!!
k for you

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny brother

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View