Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576317 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:35:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175157 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding housewife
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2017, 10:04:43 am »
Then came the posedown. Betty was back on stage and the judges called out various poses. She was vaguely aware that she was being compared to someone, but she was too thirsty and too stunned to care. She turned, she twisted and she flexed, but she had no idea what was going on.
Eventually, she was sent backstage. She stared at Eric Jr. and asked:
"What is going on? How am I doing?"
"I have no idea, but I think you're doing fine."
"Okay ..."
She was called back out for another comparison. By that time, she was exhausted. Being forced out again, she was getting so tired. She forced another smile and was back on stage. She did her poses again, then she was back.
"Is it over now?"
Eric Jr. shrugged.
And then, it was over.
The contestants were called back out, posed once more and then, the winners were announced. Betty, completely confused now, was handed a trophy for third place as the cheers went up. She took a bow, waved, smiled and then, she was backstage again. She stared at the trophy and wondered what had happened.
Bella walked up to her and grinned:
"Congratulations! Placing on your first contest is a very nice success."
The huge woman was holding the first place trophy.
"I hope you compete again, I'm really looking forward to what you can do. Also, here's my card. Give me a call if you need any advice."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2017, 07:29:00 am »
As they left the backstage area, Betty couldn't help taking a peek at the male bodybuilders. These guys were huge! She felt a sting of jealousy. She was currently at best a lightweight female, but these men were monsters. She grinned awkwardly as their huge muscles tensed and untensed. Then, suddenly, one of them spotted her. She went deep crimson. The hunk walked over to her and said:
"Say, you're the little old lady with the cheerleader squad, aren't you?"
She didn't exactly know whether she should be flattered by the description.
"Er. Yes?"
"That was cool! You really spiced up the contest. Your girls cheered for us too, and that really kicks you into next gear! Awesome! Also, nice body. You got a great butt!"
All of a sudden, there were more musclemen and they all stood around Betty and gave her advice. Her head was swirling when she finally got out. Apparently, she had to push her shoulders a little and maybe her calves, plus there were some issues with her forearms, but that was difficult or something. She was a little overwhelmed.
Also, she was very hungry.
She got out of the backstage area and ended up in the entrance when she suddenly saw all the women from Marburg. Well, not all of them, but quite a lot.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2017, 12:37:16 pm »
They cheered her and surrounded her. She was quite happy that Eric Jr. and Jennifer had gone first and that there wouldn't be any questions.
"Surprise!"
"We found out what you were up to and decided you'd need a boost!"
"We're your cheerleaders!"
"I have no idea what you did up there, but you were great!"
"Just how much work is it to look like that?"
"Did you see the size of those women's boobs?"
"Did you see the size of those men's muscles?"
"What the heck?"
"Oh God, Betty, you were amazing!"
"Did you hear us? I hope we were loud enough!"
"I brought that 'number one' finger, but it got bent."
"Does Walker know about this?"
"I loved your shoes!"
"She bought them at my shop!"
"God, just how strong are you?"
"Do you think they were all on drugs?"
"Have you seen the butts of those men? I wish Patrick had an ass like that!"
"Whoa girl!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2017, 09:02:16 am »
It took Betty a while to extricate herself from the women's onslaught. All those questions! She wasn't even sure they were being sincere. Were they making fun of her? She found it hard to tell. Right now, she was hungry, thirsty and horny. And tired. So tired. She thanked them profusely, but managed to finally tell them that she needed to eat and relax now. Then, finally, she was out. She heard a final cheer for her as she found Eric Jr. and Jennifer in the car.
He asked:
"So, what do we do now?"
"We eat. I need junk food. Really!"
"No problem. I know just the place."
Minutes later, they arrived at a fast food joint. The moment they came in, the smell of burning meat made Betty salivate. They got to their places and soon, she was handed a gigantic burger. She dug in, almost growling with lust. Jennifer stared at the older woman devour the meat and hesitated. This was making her deeply uncomfortable.
As Betty was eating, a plump man in his thirties came up to their table. He waited until she noticed him and then said:
"Hi. My name is Chuck."
Between bites, she answered:
"Hi, Chuck. I'm eating. What do you want?"
"I saw the competition and I was very impressed by your routine and your conditioning. You have a very well-built body."
"Ah. Thank you, I guess."
Eric Jr. was frowning at the man. He continued:
"I was wondering ... If I may be so bold ... Er ... Do you offer sessions?"
"Sessions?"
"Ah. I see. Well, think about it. I would be very interested. Here is my contact information. Just gimme a call."
He handed her a card that said "Chuck" and included a phone number, an e-mail address and little else. Then, he left.
"What was that?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2018, 10:01:16 am »
After dinner, Betty felt better. She was now both tired and horny. She paid the bill and said:
"Let's go to the motel. I've had enough."
They got up. Jennifer was still looking mopey. Eric Jr., on the other hand, seemed way more interested. At the motel, they got to their room. It had a queen-sized bed and a smaller one on the side. Betty grinned. Then she said:
"Okay, I'm going to get ready for bed. You should too. It was a long day."
And then, she undressed right in front of them and slipped into a lingerie set. She hooked her stay-ups to her girdle and grinned. Eric Jr. stared, Jennifer seemed deeply uncomfortable. His cock hardened visibly. Jennifer gripped his hand tighter. She whispered:
"I'm not sure I want this. Why don't we have a separate room?"
Betty turned to her and said:
"That relationship isn't all that open, is it?"
Jennifer scowled and replied:
"I ... It's just because I love him."
"Oh." She turned to Eric Jr. "I'm not into drama tonight. I just won third place, I worked for this for weeks and I'm so horny, I can't seem to stop myself."
Eric Jr. was struggling to understand what was going on. Then the satin-clad older woman went to Jennifer and whispered in her ear:
"I'm no lesbian or anything, but right now, I'd love to give your tits a good squeeze."
Jennifer blushed to her ears.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2018, 08:15:27 am »
Betty wouldn't be stopped. She pulled Jennifer's shirt up, exposing her massive sports bra. The young woman offered no resistance, but didn't seen comfortable either.
"Wow. I love them. Mine were never as big and soft as yours."
Jennifer wasn't sure she liked that compliment. It was flattering, but ...
Betty undid the clasps of her bra and pulled it off. Jennifer could see that Betty's nipples were getting hard. This old woman was really weird. She squeezed and massaged the other woman's breasts and said:
"Those are so sexy. No wonder Eric is into you. You're nice, you're cute and you've got a great figure ..."
Betty's hands went to Jennifer's ass. The horny older woman was now very close and Jennifer could feel her hard and muscular body against her soft flesh. It was so strange it was actually turning her on. Getting this kind of attention was surprising and also a little flattering.
And then, Betty kissed her. On the mouth. Eric Jr.'s head almost exploded as Betty shoved her tongue between Jennifer's lips. The young woman gasped as her muscular seducer led her to the big bed and pushed her down. Before she could recover, Betty had already slipped off her pants and underwear and started fingering her.
"What ... Oh ..."
The musclewoman was on top of her and squeezed and bit her big soft tits, making her moan. Suddenly, Jennifer relaxed and grabbed the older woman's rock-hard buttcheeks.
Eric jr. stared and started rubbing his hard cock when Betty turned to him, still working Jennifer's pussy. She lifted his girlfriend's big ass with both hands, pushing her up the bed and started licking her. At the same time, she pushed her panties aside and made it clear she wanted his cock up her cunt.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2018, 05:58:58 am »
Eric Jr. immediately obliged. While his girlfriend squirmed under the licks and slurps of Betty's tongue, he hammered away at her hard, tight butt.
"Yes ... Yes ... Harder! Harder!"
"Fuck ... Betty ... Fuck!"
Jennifer wrapped her legs around Betty's head and squeezed as the old woman's tongue darted out again and again, making her cunt lips drip and shiver.
"This is crazy ... What ... How are you doing ..."
The young one came with a gasp and yowl. Betty felt the legs around her head tighten, so she hit the girl's clit again with her tongue. Then, Eric Jr. hit her own sweet spot and she almost choked. Jennifer flooded her with her juices and twisted as she came again. The young man shot his load and collapsed on her. He lay on her muscular back and stared at his girlfriend's legs still wrapped around Betty's head. Then, he rolled off sideways.
Jennifer released her tormentress and Betty pushed herself back up. The young woman asked:
"What was that? How did you do that?"
Betty grinned, her face soaked in Jennifer's juices. With a little push of her muscles, she rolled her on her front and pulled her up, getting her on all fours. The young woman felt Betty's hard chest on her soft back. Then, the strong woman grabbed her dangling tits and said:
"Those are so big and soft ... I love them."
She turned to Eric Jr. who was still trying to recover.
"I'm going to have to find a way to deal with mine being all tiny now ..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2018, 07:15:19 am »
When they eventually fell asleep, they were all exhausted. Betty had continued pushing their lovemaking and she had brought Jennifer over the edge again and again, the poor girl completely losing her mind as the older woman brought her vibrator into play. For Jennifer, this night was completely crazy. She was still trying to understand how or why this old woman was so much into her. It couldn't just be her boobs, could it? Was she trying to turn on her boyfriend? The pervert was hard all the time.
Without warning, Betty had begun blowing him, getting him to shoot his load all over her hard chest. Jennifer had agreed to an open relationship, but for her, this was a bit much. Then, the old woman had even sat on top of him and ridden him until they both came. On the one hand, it was sexy to watch, but on the other hand, she was horribly jealous.
Just then, Betty had pushed Eric Jr. back to her and declared that she wanted to watch.
While her boyfriend had hammered his cock into her snatch, Betty had laid back and masturbated. Jennifer had no idea how to deal with this.
In the morning, Jennifer woke up and tried to find out where she was. Eric Jr. was still fast asleep, but Betty was missing. She got out of the room, looking for her. She found her outside, doing pull-ups on a bar. Just how crazy was this woman?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2018, 07:33:48 am »
The drive home was weird. Noone wanted to talk of the events of the previous evening. There was a lot of blushing involved. Even for Betty, who was at the origin of the whole chaos, talking of it was awkward. So, she confined herself to smiling and occasionally grinning. Looking at the trophy was also nice. She was a little proud of having placed, on the other hand, third place wasn't much. She definitely was going to have to train harder if she wanted to win.
There was also the matter of her boobs. The top-placed women had all had these huge chests. She'd have to do her research on this. The idea of getting implants was weird, but maybe this was a sacrifice she had to make. Also, thinking of Jennifer's big tits was nice. Walker would like them too, she guessed.
Eric Jr. dropped her off at home and she went to work on her chores. A call at Nancy's place told her that the kids had been good and that everything was fine. Betty wasn't one hundred percent sure about this, but she thanked her friend and got busy.
In the afternoon, she was basically done. The last thing to do was to balance the books. She had tried to avoid this for a while. Betty was aware of just how much money she had spent over the last months and she dreaded finding out the truth.
An hour later, she stared at the result and was on the verge of crying. They were basically screwed. Her adventure had drained their finances and pushed them into the red. She had to find a way to get money. Quick.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2018, 10:16:48 am »
"Okay, we need to talk."
After Eric Jr. and her had finished their pumping session, Betty had let him fuck her, before moving to serious things.
"Whatever. Is there a problem? Are you angry about Jennifer?"
"No, she was nice. Are you still together?"
"A little, I guess. I think you kinda overwhelmed her."
"Could be. No, the problem is completely different. I'm out of money."
"Oh. That's bad. Doesn't your husband bring you any?"
"He sends money, but it's not enough. The food, the supplements, the equipment, all this is really expensive. I just don't have enough cash."
"You could get a job ..."
Betty laughed:
"Never. The moment I get one, Walker's going to get me fired. He wants a housewife, so there's no chance in hell I'm going to get a regular job. Besides, I have no marketable skills. I couldn't make this much money."
"Mhm." Eric Jr. was thinking. "You could get a sponsorship."
"That's an idea. Do you know anybody who would give me money?"
"Maybe the supplement companies? You'd have to be a little more popular, though."
"We could try the internet. Get funding there."
Eric Jr. hesitated:
"You could also ask Chuck. He seemed interested."
"Do I even want to know what a 'session' is? I'm no prostitute, Eric."
"Apparently, he wants to be wrestled and beaten up."
"Seriously? Well, I'll consider that."
Eric was surprised by her reaction.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2018, 02:15:44 pm »
Over the next weeks, Eric Jr. and Betty tried to make her more popular. They set up pages on the social media platforms, filmed movies of her training and shot a lot of pictures of her posing. It was all very nice and innocent and Betty did her best to transport the idea that being a woman of a certain age and being fit went together well. Soon, local newspapers and TV stations contacted her to interview her on her success at the competition.
All that was nice, but there wasn't a lot of money in this. Indeed, what little she made immediately fueled her muscle-building without leaving any scraps for anything else.
Betty was frustrated.
"This is pointless! I get an interview, they give me a little money and I immediately bring that to the mall to buy food. I'm never going to get bigger this way!"
She longed to have bigger muscles, to build her body up to the level she had seen at the competition, maybe even larger, like those men, or even beyond that. But that needed more supplements, more equipment and more cycles. Despite Dora selling her the drugs for very little money, it was still too much.
There had to be a way to earn more. She looked at the card Chuck had given her. Maybe ...
She called him. Before he picked up, she hung up. Then again. And once more. Finally, she was confident (and desperate) enough to try and talk to him.
"Hi. Who is this?"
"Chuck? This is Betty from the competition."
"Oh! Cool. Great to hear from you. So ..."
"About that session ..."
"Yes! Are you interested?"
She hesitated again. This was getting very close now.
"I am."
"Good!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2018, 04:22:34 pm »
A few days later, Eric Jr. was driving Betty to her appointment with Chuck. She had pumped up beforehand and had put on her lingerie set under her tracksuit. It was a little uncomfortable, but that was something she had to deal with. Eric Jr. was to wait around and help her out should anything go wrong.
They arrived at a motel and went to the room Chuck had indicated. She knocked.
"Who is it?"
"It's Betty."
"Awesome! Come in."
The door was opened and Chuck smiled at her. He was only wearing a robe.
"You look amazing."
He held the door open for her. Eric Jr. followed her in. Chuck seemed taken aback.
"What's with him?"
"I want to be safe. He's going to wait by the door. You can trust him to be very discreet."
"Hm."
"You have to understand my situation ..."
"Well, yes. Okay. But you stay out of this."
Eric Jr. nodded:
"Of course. I don't give a shit. I just want her to be safe."
"Good."
Chuck wasn't entirely convinced.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2018, 07:30:03 pm »
When they were in the room itself, she asked:
"So, what do you want to do?"
"Well ... First of all, I want to see your body. Why don't you get pumped up and then, you strip for me?"
Betty nodded. She took her exercise bands and started her exercises. After a moment, she was getting hot, so she unzipped her training jacket. Chuck's eyes sparkled when he saw the satin underwear flash.
"Nice."
"I know, right. That outfit makes me feel sexy."
She continued pumping up, groaning as she switched to the next toughest bands. She said:
"I'm going to take that suit off now, okay?"
"Go ahead ..."
She could see that he was having quite an erection now. She did her best to slip out of the jacket erotically, turning around and letting it drop from her rounded shoulders. He gasped as she showed off her muscular back.
"Wait till you see my butt ..."
She took the pants and pulled them down slowly, revealing the satin underpants and girdle before showing her tight, rounded and ripped ass.
"Man, you gotta wear thongs! I love your ass!"
She smiled as she stepped out of the pants and turned to him.
"You know why I'm doing this? I need the money because I wanna get even bigger. I'm going to be so fucking huge and strong ..."
Chuck's robe tented hard.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2018, 07:27:40 am »
Now that she was all pumped up, her muscles were large and ready. She looked amazing. Since the competition, she had continued to bulk up and even though there wasn't much progress, she still looked stronger than before. She asked:
"So ... What now, big boy?"
Chuck blushed:
"Let's wrestle."
Betty was surprised.
"Okay ... For real or for show?"
"Err. A little of both?"
"Fine with me."
And she charged him at full speed. Chuck produced a panicked yelp as she dove below him, shoved her shoulder under his crotch and pulled him up into a fireman's carry. She could feel his sweaty body on her, his erection squeezed against her shoulder.
"God, that was fast ... Maybe a little slower?"
"Should I let you back down?"
"Maybe?"
She grinned and said:
"Maybe."
Betty changed her stance and added:
"Watch this."
And she squatted down all the way. She felt his erection grow harder.
"What the fuck? God, you're strong!"
She went back up and said:
"Yes. Want me to show off?"
"Oh please yes."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2018, 02:23:56 pm »
So Betty started pumping out reps. The poor man was completely at her mercy. As he went up and down, she felt that he was getting more and more excited. Eventually, he couldn't stand it anymore and squawked:
"Wow ... Please, please let me down!"
Betty obliged. By now, she was sweaty and pumped up. Her thighs were hugely swollen and her veins were easily visible. Chuck was in heaven. He said:
"Man, you're amazing. I love this. I want to feel your strength."
Betty grinned and replied:
"I think I see what you like."
With these words, she pushed him on the bed and held him down. He resisted, but her martial arts training kicked in and she easily fought him down. He gasped:
"You really know how to fight ..."
"I trained a lot. A woman has to be able to defend herself today."
The suggestion made him even harder. And then, she was upon him, holding him in a nelson. She wrapped her arm around his neck and held him, then went into a double. Chuck tried to escape, but her clutch was like iron. He struggled and tried to get back on his feet to use his height as an advantage when her legs snaked around his.
Abruptly, he dropped down on her. Betty produced a sharp "Oof!", but she had him now, holding him in a rack. His heavy body was now pressing against her hard chest. She stretched, pulling him apart. He growled:
"Oh God, you're a beast!"
His cock was standing out now, pointing towards the ceiling.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View