Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576642 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 03:38:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175172 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding housewife
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2017, 07:03:10 am »
She noticed his reaction. He was clearly thinking about something. She knew him long enough to see when he was awkwardly trying not to say something. She was also painfully aware that he wouldn't spill the beans. On the other hand, she was glad that he liked what he saw. She smiled and knelt down above him. He was groaning, but he was also hot.
She asked:
"Do you feel like it?"
He winced:
"I'm really sorry, darling, but my jewels are ... busy right now. I would prefer not to ..."
Walker produced a wailing sound. Clearly getting an erection was painful right now.
Betty didn't know what to do. She really wanted to know what had happened. Was he cheating on her? If that was the case, maybe he had a run in with the husband ...
"Are you sure you don't want to tell me?"
He shook his head:
"I'm sorry. It's best if you don't know." Walker groaned. "I'd like to sleep now. Maybe tomorrow?"
Betty was disappointed. All her hard work was for nothing. Walker soon fell asleep, but she was still horny. She shrugged and got her helper. She had tried her best, if he wouldn't, she'd help herself. As she worked herself up, she ran her hands over her breasts. She tugged at her nipples and thought about them. She didn't like her current look. Maybe she'd have to change that too ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2017, 07:03:10 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2017, 06:36:37 am »
Walker didn't say anything the next day. Or the day after. Or at all. His lips were sealed. Betty decided to keep to herself. If he had his secrets, she'd have her own. He stayed in bed over the next few days, recovering. She saw no reason to interrupt her training. As long as Walker was here, she couldn't train with Eric Jr., so she decided to boost her routine. After all, her training partner was probably slacking, as all men tended to. She upped the ante for herself. When Walker was gone again, she'd surprise Eric Jr. with her improved training.
As a result, she spent a lot of time in the shed. She did clean and cook, she also tended to Walker's wounds, but her training sessions were getting quite extreme.
She loaded two hundred pounds on the racked barbell and got under it. Squats. With her butt being her best body part right now, she had to build on that. Having a rock-hard ass was the best. Just feeling her fingers bend when she pushed against it made her hot. Of course, she'd have to bring up the rest of her body to that level, but that was hard.
She went down for the first set. Control was everything. No shaking, no rush. She concentrated. Slow and steady. Her knees held tight and she went back up. She sighed, then went down. Betty felt her muscles swell and harden. It was amazing to feel all this strength. She continued, finally racking the barbell again.
She was sweating now, her legs were hurting. But then, this was a sacrifice she was willing to make. She would be strong and powerful. And all those men around her would never dare looking badly at her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2017, 07:01:33 am »
She continued. The second set was really hard. She struggled to do it correctly, without screwing up her stance. She fought bravely, the sweat flowing into her eyes. It burnt. She soldiered on, stretching her legs and moving the weight back up. And again.
When she racked the barbell, she felt that her legs would give out under her. She loved it when the pain subsided. It was a struggle, but one she loved. Of course, there was one thing that bugged her: She trained hard as hell. She fought and struggled and she did make some gains. But watching Eric Jr. just easily go through the motions and building a nice body in half the time made her angry. She was well-aware that women had it harder, that she was more than twice, even thrice his age, but still.
Why couldn't she have it easy?
There was a thing, of course. She didn't like to think of it. People were talking about it a lot on the internet. Steroids. Betty had soon learned that this was the way to keep up. There was a level she could reach naturally, but if she wanted more ...
She was angry with herself. The temptation was there and she wouldn't give in. How could she justify this in front of her children? Doing drugs!
But then again, wasn't she a hypocrite anyway? She was screwing a young man in a shed. And not just once. Several times a day, sometimes. How could she even hope to stay on a high horse?
She sighed. One more set.
And maybe she'd ask Dora for advice.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2017, 06:08:16 am »
The third set was the worst. She felt as if her body would break apart. She gritted her teeth and fought. Her ass was burning now, as were her thighs. The sacrifices she had to make for power. For control of her life. It was pretty obvious. People all around her were caught in lives they couldn't master. Even the small improvements turned into trouble within a few weeks. Nancy received quite a lot of money from Mike's life insurance. Being rid of him was good, getting paid was even better. But of course, the moment people heard of her new wealth, one of Mike's cousins showed up and made it clear that he wanted to marry her. And Nancy, who wasn't the strongest and most independent person in the first place, was getting caught in the same circle again.
With Walker, it was the same. She had no idea what had happened, but he was clearly caught in something that was completely beyond his control. The fact that he didn't even want to talk about it meant that he was ashamed. It was probably something illegal.
Her mind returned to her exercise. She was confused. Had she continued whithout thinking about it? She scolded herself. She was losing control too. That was bad.
She racked the bar and sighed. She was hurting all over and had somehow screwed up her last set. Betty stumbled and landed on the floor. Her legs gave out under her. That had been stupid. She really could have hurt herself.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2017, 07:10:16 am »
"Okay, I don't know how I can put this ..."
Dora looked at Betty, expecting her friend to confess to murder. Or worse.
"Just say it. I'm the last person to be shocked."
"Here it is: I want to try steroids. I want to make fast gains. Now."
Dora smiled. Ah. Now Betty had finally caught the muscle bug hard. Well, she didn't mind.
"That's fine by me. You know the risks?"
The older woman waved her hand:
"Sure. No problem. I read it all. I just hate how Eric Jr. has it so easy while I have to fight hard."
"Hey, you don't have to justify yourself. If you want it, I know where I can get it. Just be careful and don't overdo it."
"No, of course not. It's just to keep up with Eric Jr. I'll try one set and then, it'll be okay, don't you think?"
Dora looked at her friend. Nope. Never. It would never be enough. Not for this woman. Dora could spot a musclehead easily and Betty got it down to a point.
"Just one thing: That stuff is pretty illegal. If you get caught, you shut up. Got it?"
Betty blushed and nodded.
"I won't say a thing."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2017, 07:59:29 am »
The next day, Betty looked at a box of vials. Dora had explained that injecting the stuff was more efficient and had also provided several syringes, one for every day. Betty had expected to start with pills, but Dora was all "go big or go home". She hesitated. She was anti-drugs, of course, and this was just about the opposite of anything she stood for, but the temptation was great. All these women she had seen on the internet used stuff like this, only more and worse. Many different products, each one transforming them further. She was just going to do a little thing, just to get a boost. Nothing too extreme. Everything would be fine.
She'd do one cycle, catch up with Eric Jr., feel good about it and then be done with it. Maybe she'd even do a competition to celebrate. And then, she'd go back to just regular training. She'd keep any gains she'd have and ...
Alright, who was she kidding? She knew full well that no one could put the toothpaste back into the tube. She'd do this and then, she'd do it again. And again, probably. But should she feel bad about it? Why? Just because society said that this was bad? Well, society also said that lives like Nancy's were good, and it was obvious that that was wrong.
Screw this!
She'd do it and she'd damn well enjoy it!
She took the first vial, rubbed her butt with alcohol and plunged the needle into the vial. She pulled up the liquid, squeezed the plunger until there was no air left, gritted her teeth and sank the needle into her ass.
That stung!
Slowly, she depressed the plunger. As the liquid entered her ass, it burnt pretty badly. She had to concentrate not to scream. She pulled the needle back out, stuck a band-aid on the wound and secured the syringe.
Let's see what this stuff would do!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2017, 07:37:01 am »
Betty winced as she sat down on the bench. Abs! That was one of her favorite bodyparts. She loved to see hard, rippling blocks of muscle on all those musclewomen on the internet. Of course, she enjoyed looking at big, veiny biceps too and she had to admit that having a v-taper like some of the women there would turn her on, but having a tight and ripped midsection was the ultimate challenge.
She laid down and took a metal disk, laying it on her chest. It was cold and heavy. She grinned. The injection site was still hurting and her butt felt weird, but she decided to go ahead.
She slid up so her upper body was hanging freely and started her exercise. It was quite hard. She lifted her body, concentrating on only using her abs. The guys on the internet had stressed that she should really target only the parts she wanted to train, so she did.
The first set went along well. Five, six, seven ... She counted the reps between her teeth. All the while, she tried to find out whether the drug actually made things easier. She couldn't tell. Maybe she just got a motivational push, maybe it was really the chemical, but she finished the set easily. She breathed out, paused for a moment and hit the next round.
That was harder, but she got along. Eight, nine, ten ... She was really sweaty now. She felt her abs tighten and release, building their strength. She was definitely getting horny now. Betty had to focus on correctly performing the exercise. It was getting harder and harder to stay right.
The third set was hell. It was hard to do because she was getting exhausted, but it was also bad because she now desperately wanted to finger herself. Just sorting out all these thoughts was making it hard for her to exercise correctly. Eleven, twelve, thirteen ...
She'd be done in a moment.
Just a little more ...
The instant she was done, she grunted and came.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2017, 08:06:06 am »
Walker stepped away from the window. He was shocked. He never, never expected his wife to act like this. The old man was shaken to the core. As Betty continued writhing on the floor, working her cunt with a vibrator, he snuck back to the house. He climbed back into his bed and stared at the ceiling. How had this happened? When did he lose control? Everything had been alright, but now, his entire life was being broken up.
First the run in with Roberts, now his wife turning into some kind of muscle-obsessed power junkie ... What was the world coming to? Maybe this was the punishment for his infidelity?
He hesitated. Wasn't he in the right to do this? If his woman had been more devoted ...
Walker groaned. He had to stop looking for responsibility in other people: It was his house, so it was his fault. He had to restore discipline and make it clear that he was the boss. If only he didn't feel as weak and bruised ...
A moment later, he heard Betty shower below. She sure spent a lot of time in that shed. Just how long did those workouts take? An hour? Longer? Clearly, things were getting out of hand. He had to act fast.
That's when Betty came in. She was glowing. Her body was hot and red, the water having heated her up some more. He stared at this apparition. She was amazing. The diet and the training were really paying off. Her waist was trim, the bumps of her abs easily visible. Her shoulders were also quite ... big. And her arms. She did have visible biceps. Betty stood there, her muscular legs spread. She smiled.
"How is your ... part?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2017, 07:57:10 am »
Somehow, Walker was happy to leave again. It had taken him two weeks to fully recover and even then, there were still some painful bruises. He just wanted to get away. Being at home was somehow way more stressful than he remembered. Betty was extremely busy all the time. She trained, took care of the kids, cooked, cleaned and fixed stuff around the house. He was forced to stay out of this, and it bugged him to no end. He felt useless. What was even worse was that Betty just occasionally appeared, pushed him down and fucked him. Worse even, she didn't much care whether he came. It was more a kind of self-service.
She would push him on the sofa, undo his fly, push her panties aside, sit on him and ride him until she came. When she didn't, she'd excuse herself to the bathroom and probably rub herself. At night, when they were supposed to sleep, he'd frequently hear her moan, her vibrator buzzing.
This was getting really bad now. She seemed to have lost all respect for him.
On the road, he hoped to cool down. Evade all the stressful stuff. Not talk to Kira and just do his job. Maybe things would slide back into place. He had made a mistake, he probably could fix everything. He just needed a clear head. Then everything would be back to normal.

normal??? ...WHO wants normal? ... great story  :bravo:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2017, 06:53:47 am »
The moment Walker's truck was out of sight, Betty was on the phone to call Eric Jr. She longed to show off. The cycle had ended yesterday and she was feeling amazing. She had made incredible progress. Betty had pushed her max on all exercises way beyond regular levels and she was feeling like a goddess of power. Three weeks of intense work had paid off. She hid her body from "normal" people now, just because she didn't want any comments, but sometimes, she longed for the attention. She had it all now: Her abs had finally emerged from that pesky layer of fat she had fought hard to defeat, her biceps were now noticeably big, at least for a woman and her pecs had really grown, lifting her tiny tits and giving her a kind of muscle cleavage.
She loved what she saw. When Walker was out, she'd run to the bedroom, strip and pose. Just looking at her fit body made her feel so sexy. She was getting hard and ripped and she was amazed by her sexiness. As far as she was concerned, there had been no side-effects other than her being really horny all the time. Maybe her skin had gotten a little worse, but that might be the constant stress from having Walker around being useless ...
And since Walker didn't really want this, she had had to wait for Eric Jr. Just thinking of the young man made her even hornier.
She decided to get pumped up while he was on the road. She looked around, trying to decide on what body part to pump up, then decided on her pecs. Something to make a good first impression. Betty slipped into her new mail-ordered very tiny sports outfit, which included some hot-pantsy shorts and a minimal workout top that left her abs in plain sight. Just putting this thing on made her both horny and ashame.
She took two dumbbells and began pumping up.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2017, 02:26:44 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2017, 06:43:26 am »
Eric Jr. reached the shack. He was nervous and excited. There was also a certain awkwardness to his demeanor: Not only had he really reduced his training schedule the moment Betty had told him to stay away, but he was also more aware than ever that she was a married woman. Up until now, it was just the excitement of their training success that had let them lose control, but now, this was real adultery. He knocked.
"Come in."
Betty's voice seemed strained. He opened the door and stepped inside. The moment he saw her, everything ground to a halt. He was sincerely shocked. How had this happened? It had been three weeks, there was no way she could have progressed so much in so little time.
She lowered the weights and said:
"I missed you."
She stood up and walked over seductively, swaying her muscular butt. Eric Jr. stared at her body, then at her face. She was radiating lust. The big, lanky young man hesitated. She was now very close to him. He could smell the sweat and the horniness. She closed the door behind him, took him by the hand and said:
"You skipped on your training."
"I ... I'm sorry."
"Don't be. I didn't."
She undid his fly and sank her hand in his pants. He felt her hand on his balls, then on his cock. It hardened instantly.
"Have you been saving yourself for me? I didn't. But having a young man like you is wonderful."
She literally led him by his cock, slowly directing him on the mat.

Moments later, he was above her. She spread her legs, pushed aside her shorts and guiding his cock inside her. Eric Jr. was on autopilot now. This was every porn movie's plot mashed into one. He was losing his mind as he started ramming his dick into her.
"Oh yes! Finally!"
"Betty, I ... I ... Fuck!"
"Yes! Fuck me! Come on! Harder!"
She felt him inside her and tightened the muscles of her pussy, holding him and letting him fuck her deeply. He grunted and pounded at her snatch, increasing the pace. She egged him on:
"Faster! Give it to me ... Yes! Yes! Deeper!"
Her hands grasped at his back and she sank her fingers into his muscles. She literally pulled herself up on him, wrapping her strong legs around his waist as he got even deeper.
She felt her body tighten as she began drifting off. Every stroke was heaven. How was this possible? Fucking had never felt like this before. Was it the steroids?
If yes, she needed more!
"Fuck me hard!"
"Yes - yes - yes!"
"Harder!"
Eric Jr. felt as if her legs were squeezing the air out of his lungs. He gasped, breathed as deeply as he could and hammered away. She kissed him, caressed him, scratched him, bit him.
He was completely oblivious to his surroundings, his mind fading into a daze.
"Ah - ah - I'm ... cumming ..."
She almost screamed as he hit her deep. He felt his cock was exploding.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2017, 06:49:04 am »
Suddenly, she stopped. Everything ground to a standstill. He stared at her, his eyes wild. What was going on?
The older woman grinned wickedly.
"Almost there, huh?"
She squeezed his cock. He nodded in confusion. He was so horny. The old woman pushed him back.
"I'll show you a few tricks I've learned."
She finally pulled down his pants completely, then circled his cockhead with her tongue.
"Gah."
"Yes. It was hard to wait for you. I watched way too much porn and I'm sure you'll like that."
The sex-crazed older woman closed her lips around his cockhead and slipped up his shaft. He couldn't believe what was happening. Was this some kind of crazy prank? Why should it be? Was he dreaming?
Betty licked the length of his cock, surprised by how hard it was now. She had never even considered doing something like that for Walker. She was pretty certain he wouldn't appreciate it. Eric Jr. on the other hand ...
She massaged his balls, making him shiver with delight.
"Almost ready ..."
"Please ..."
She rubbed his cock while she licked it. Eric Jr.'s eyes rolled away as he shot his load. She barely managed to get out of the way as he blasted his load all over her chest. For a moment, she wondered how she'd get the stains out of her top, but then again, the ecstasy was back and ...
Eric Jr. stared at her blankly. Then, he helped her out of her shorts.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2017, 05:47:53 am »
Betty wasn't sure of what to expect, but when it happened, she liked it. A lot. Eric Jr. went down between her legs and licked her cunt vigorously. She gasped as his tongue slid around her clit. It was more sensitive than before, but his soft, flexible tongue caressed it relentlessly and it turned into a hard little nub.
"Oh God ... This is so ... good ... Don't stop!"
He produced a muffled noise as she wrapped her strong legs around his head. Eric Jr.'s face was getting soaked now. This old woman was incredibly horny. Without warning, she started grinding her crotch against his face, laying her hands on the back of his head.
He struggled, but she held him and had him lick her harder:
"More! Now! Please!"
She was gushing. Eric Jr. gasped for air, his tongue feeling numb as she squeezed him harder and harder. She came, then she came again. And again.
She couldn't even stop. He continued licking and swallowing for his dear life. She was howling and squealing now, trying to stop herself but not really wanting to.
He felt her juices run into his nose, choking him. However, this somehow was making him hard again.
"Lick me more! Lick me! Lick ..."
She collapsed and released his soaked and squeezed head.
He rested between her legs, gasping for breath.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2017, 07:28:56 am »
Eventually, the pair recovered enough to talk. He said:
"Wow. That was amazing."
"Yes. Wow. Where did you learn that?"
"I ... The last three weeks were nice. The muscles made me all confident and girls seem to like that."
That stung a little. Of course, it was Eric Jr.'s right to have a relationship, even relationships. This was just supposed to be fun ... But still.
"Well, we'll have to train those muscles. No point in getting lazy."
"Can't we just ... cuddle?"
He rolled on top of her, laying his head on her shoulder. That was weird. Wasn't it supposed to be the other way round?
Eric Jr. played with her nipples and said:
"You're getting really ripped now, Betty. Have you thought about competing? I'm sure you could blow away the competition."
She didn't know what to say. The thought had crossed her mind. Not that she felt ready for this, but ... The idea made her hot. It'd be hard. All the people on the net reported that preparing for a competition was hard as hell, but then again, why not?
"Would you help me train?"
"Sure!"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View