Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580452 Posts in 74101 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 12:50:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Deposit Scams and Rip Offs  (Read 63711 times)

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2012, 08:57:03 pm »

You've been on here long enough to know that I'm no rookie to sessions.  I asked that because I had a great session with Colette, and I know I'm not the only one.  It seems the difference between those who had fun and those who didn't are how they were able to handle her talking - with the more seemingly experienced sessioners not having a problem dealing with it.  I didnt have any trouble with the talking and she shut up whenever I started worshipping her muscles.  If I had any objections, it was the side effects - which were pretty bad, but no objections to the session itself.

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2012, 11:41:20 pm »
the side effects???
you had side effects? she had side effects?
User is currently banned [View]

nujerz84

« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2012, 11:43:40 pm »
IMO anyone looking to see Collette Guimond in 2012 is retarded. 

Offline uptomyleftnut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2012, 12:07:47 am »
geezus  some of the random drive-by vitriol is    just getting so tired   

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2012, 12:11:00 am »
the side effects???

She had side effects from long-time usage.  And people who see Colette these days are probably (like me) fans of hers from the '90s that wanted to check her off on their list.  Like I said, I had none of the problems that many people describe.  She talked a lot, but she didn't impede the session one bit.  The only time she talked was when I was resting/recovering, and I didn't get shortchanged on time or service.

nujerz84

« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2012, 12:15:20 am »
the side effects???

She had side effects from long-time usage.  And people who see Colette these days are probably (like me) fans of hers from the '90s that wanted to check her off on their list.  Like I said, I had none of the problems that many people describe.  She talked a lot, but she didn't impede the session one bit.  The only time she talked was when I was resting/recovering, and I didn't get shortchanged on time or service.

I understand I would have love to see her back in the late 90's but within the past 5 or so years no way side effects are too much. She was hot as fuck then now not at all imo.  The fact that she is older and the other factors Im not surprised to see someone naming her as a not so great session.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2012, 02:05:05 am »
The fact that she is older and the other factors Im not surprised to see someone naming her as a not so great session.

It's fair to not enjoy the session as much because she doesn't look as good as you thought, but calling her a rip-off just because they're dissatisfied with the woman's looks is kind of bullshit.  (Especially in Colette's case as there's so much video and photos of her out there.) Colette looks the way she looks, and can't control that (well, not now anyways).  The only thing she can control is how good of a session she gives, and if she gives a good effort in the session, she shouldn't be classified as a rip-off.  That's for lazy women who half-ass their way through a session and/or shortchange you on time or effort.

drukky

« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2012, 11:49:33 am »
You've been on here long enough to know that I'm no rookie to sessions.  I asked that because I had a great session with Colette, and I know I'm not the only one.  It seems the difference between those who had fun and those who didn't are how they were able to handle her talking - with the more seemingly experienced sessioners not having a problem dealing with it.  I didnt have any trouble with the talking and she shut up whenever I started worshipping her muscles.  If I had any objections, it was the side effects - which were pretty bad, but no objections to the session itself.

I know shit about you.

Never heard about you.

Nor do I want to hear or know anything about you.

The only thing you contribute to this board is your stupid bullshit talk nobody cares about.

Get a life.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2012, 11:55:02 am »

Blah, blah, blah.

drukky

« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2012, 04:40:29 pm »
Blah, blah, blah.

Yeah that´s about the only thing you bring to this board: blah, blah, blah

Luckily they got the ignore function for boring bullshitters like you here.

Puff - and you just disappear...

gibbster

« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2012, 07:26:43 pm »
Drukky - you just need to calm down a bit and treat other members with a bit of respect. Hero Member - not setting much of an example are you?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2012, 07:28:12 pm »
Blah, blah, blah.

Yeah that´s about the only thing you bring to this board: blah, blah, blah

Luckily they got the ignore function for boring bullshitters like you here.

Puff - and you just disappear...

Oh no.  Whatever shall I do?   ::)

drukky

« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2012, 07:44:29 pm »
Drukky - you just need to calm down a bit and treat other members with a bit of respect. Hero Member - not setting much of an example are you?

Oh boy, I love the ignore button

Puff - and you disappear as well...

grjagrja

« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2012, 08:51:46 pm »
Julie winchester no showed on me. No email no call nothing. I see she is back doing sessions now. Plus she is just not that good a wrestler from the vid or two ive seen of her so if i lost a lil on the deposit no big thing really

drukky

« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2012, 09:21:46 pm »

Thank you very much and Karma +++, grjagrja  :clap:

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Scams and Rip Offs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View