Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575431 Posts in 73161 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:44:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  CF GF
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CF GF  (Read 5736 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
CF GF
« on: April 09, 2021, 06:00:26 pm »
"Hey babe, can you take out the trash as I finish up doing these dishes?"

Claudia knew how to ask me to do something I'd usually refuse to do. As I looked at my girlfriend, I couldn't help but noticing. Her back looked wide.
We had been dating now for 4 years. I met her when she was a freshman at college, and I was a sophomore. A year later, we began dating, and from there things just flew off. After Claudia graduated, we decided to move in together. Claudia quickly after graduating got a job offer as a kindergarten teacher in a school near by, and when I got promoted at my company, things were easy to figure out. My dad helped us out with the down payment, and before I could realize we had our own house. It wasn't big or anything, but it fitted us ok. We had 3 bedrooms, a basement and a nice backyard for our dog.
The only bad part of that promotion I got is that I spent quite some time traveling across country. If I had to guess, I'd say I spent 20 out of the 30 nights in a month in hotel beds. That was one of the main reasons I decided to set up a small gym on our basement. Most of these hotels had a few gym equipment I could use and adapt to keep in shape, and owning a gym membership made no sense to me right now. So I could at least do my bit to remain attractive to my gorgeous, 5'8" woman. No, I wasn't a builder or anything, I was pretty regular, but at least I didn't have a belly and my arms were decent.
Claudia had never set foot in that basement, but about a year ago one of her colleagues invited her for a CrossFit class. I endorsed the idea, telling her she might have fun. Being some sort of 'military' kind of training, I didn't think she'd last, though. Claudia was never the kind of girl who stroke me as competitive, and CrossFit, from what I could tell, was a lot about competition. Against the other around you, against yourself.
To my surprise, not only she liked it, but she seemed to have gotten addicted to it. She went 6 days a week, and a few months earlier I came home to find supplement powders on our kitchen counter. Claudia told me she got them cause she needed more energy to her training. Apparently, they were having an inner competition and she wanted to do well. I was a bit surprised by that side of hers, but I was supportive nonetheless.
Now, I couldn't avoid noticing how her body had changed. Not only her back was wide, but her shoulder and traps, especially looked very prominent. Claudia's ass, always so tight and firm, now stood out like to bowling balls pushing her jeans. I loved that ass.

"Sure thing, honey" I answered, grabbing the black bags.
As I got back, Claudia was drying up her hands on her apron, having finished the dishes
"So, at what time are you going to your CrossFit class tomorrow? I thought maybe we could take advantage of this weather and drive to the beach. It's not every Saturday that I'm at home, you know" I told her
"Well, Actually, I was thinking just that. I thought of maybe not going to my box tomorrow"
I gave her a smirk "What? Who are you and what have you done to my girl? Claudia would never skip a CrossFit class in her life"
She giggled "Oh, you silly man. It's not that. I thought maybe I could work out with you in the basement, you know. I feel like you're never home, and that way we can at least spend some extra time together"
I smiled at her. I loved that girl and how she could make something out of nothing, just to make me smile.
"I like that. I can show you a couple things around, and you can watch your man pumping some iron"
Claudia stepped closer to me, untying her apron and letting it fall sexily to the ground
"I like that idea" she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. I grabbed her by her butt and squeezed them. Claudia jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. She felt heavy. I carried her to our room, although I must say I was a little out of breath when I placed her gently on our bed.
We started taking each other's clothes out in between love declarations and had amazing sex before falling asleep naked.

At 7:30 the next morning Claudia woke me up. She was already in her workout clothes, a baby blue biker shorts and matching bras. She had two glasses of a thick, brownish liquid on her hands.
"Wake up, sunshine. If we are going to the beach on a reasonable hour, we need to workout early. Here, I made you a pre-training shake"
I opened my eyes slowly, still trying to adjust to the light
"What? Good morning to you too, my love. Do I have a say in this? I had another idea as a pre-training..." I winked at her
Claudia giggled "Yeah, right. If last night meant anything, it is that you can't handle a workout after I'm done with you, mister"
I laughed. I loved how we provoked each other in a healthy way.
I got out of bed, drank the so called shake, that to me tasted like mud, and changed clothes. Claudia was bouncing up and down, trying to warm up. I stared at her and saw that my girlfriend had developed a six pack. When did that happen?
We went for a quick 10 minute jog around the block for warmups, and then headed to the basement

"So, what do you want to do first?" Claudia was asking for my advice
"I... don't know... do you want to squat?" I proposed
"No! I squat 3 times a week on my WODs, John. I wanna do something badass, like you gym rats do. How about that?" she pointed at the adjustable bench, which was set under the rack, for presses
"Bench press?" I inquired
"That sounds fun"
"Alright... so" I spoke, as I positioned myself under the unloaded bar to show her the proper technique "You grab the bar here, halfway distance from the middle and the weights. You then lower it until it touches your chest, and then you push it back up. Try to make it in a 3 to 1 movement. Three times lowering, 1 time lifting. Here, show me" I got up and switched places with her
Claudia did 3 quick and perfectly executed reps
"C'mon, this is too light. Can't we add some weight?"
"Easy there, Rocky. I don't want you getting hurt. But sure, let's add some weight"
I put a 25 pound plate on each side
"Alright, that's 95 pounds with the plate. Tell me how it goes"
Claudia started pumping the weight up and down, up and down, stopping at 15.
"Still too light" She said, changing places with me. I was impressed with that. I did my set in a quick manner as well
"Alright, big girl, let's see how you do with these" I pointed at her the big 45 pound plates. We replaced the 25s with them and Claudia got into position.
She now did more labored reps, but still shown no signs of struggle. I was surprised with my girlfriend's strength
We switched places again and I did my set. When I finished, she asked
"So, Can I add some more?"
"Are you sure? 135 is pretty impressive already, babe."
"I can do more. Let's try 165, ok?"
"Sure"
We added a 15 plate on each side of the bar.
Claudia grabbed the bar and lowered it to her chest. Controlling her breath, she did 8 reps, shaking up in the last ones. I couldn't believe it.
"Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a girl do that much on a bench, babe" I was being honest to her
She blushed "Well, I guess I'm not any girl, right?"
"That's for sure"
"Are you gonna try this weight?"
What could I say? I was cornered. I knew I could handle 165, but if she decided to go up, I might be in trouble. In a good day I could bench around 195 for a few reps, but that was it.
I managed to do the same 8 reps before feeling the exhaustion on my chest muscles.
I was beginning to remove the weights when Claudia stopped me
"Let me try 185"
"What? No Claudia, you are gonna get hurt..."
"I can do it" her voice was adamant.
I stepped back and helped her setting up the weight
She did two reps. I couldn't believe my eyes. I also noticed her chest inflating at each push. My girlfriend had some pecs. Ones that could put to shame most of the men I knew. She placed the bar back in the rack and got up, breathing heavily. Her breathing made her chest expand even more
"So, what do you think? Pretty strong, huh?"
"Claudia, that was outstanding. I'm... speechless"
She smiled "Thank you, babe.... so... are you trying?"
That wasn't exactly an invitation, more than it was a teasing. I looked at her. I didn't know that competitiveness that CrossFit had brought to her. Smiling back, I positioned myself and did the same 2 reps as her. Before she could suggest going up, I invited
"So, bicep curls?"
"Sure"
We both grabbed a 10 pound dumbbell and sat on opposite benches, in front of each other. We warmed up both arms quickly.
I then walked to the dumbbell rack and grabbed a 20 pound for my second set. Claudia, not wanting to fall behind, copied me.
We did 12 reps with each arm, alternating halfway. I couldn't believe Claudia's rhythm. The 20s didn't seem to bother her.
I looked at her arms. Her forearms, always so sinewy, now became more prominent with thick blue veins on them. And her biceps, energized by those veins that ran up them, started popping out. I was shocked. Before I could say anything, Claudia got up and grabbed the 30s from the rack. She handed me one of them and looked at me, inviting me to follow her lead.
We started together, but by the 6th rep I stopped. I couldn't stop staring at her arms. Now at full display, Claudia's biceps stood proud curling up that weight. Biceps I didn't know she possessed, and biceps I didn't dare to compare with mine. But mostly, biceps that were causing my dick to react instantly. I was completely aroused by the demonstration of power from my girlfriend.
She finished her set. I looked her in the eyes
"so... 35?" she made mention to get up and pick up another weight. I stopped her
"Claudia... make a muscle"
She stared at me. Knowingly me well, she could tell I was having ambiguous feelings. Kneeling in front of me, she placed her hands on my knees
"are you sure?"
"Yes" My voice came without me processing any information right now
Claudia raised both her hands and flexed her biceps. Two baseball sized muscles, surrounded by veins and fibers jumped out. Combined with her round beefy shoulders, that was the sexiest image I had ever seen
"How... when... wow...?"
She giggled
"Yeah... I'm glad you finally noticed... I'm getting a bit buffer..."
"That's... not just a bit..." I placed my hands on her gorgeous mount of muscle. They were so hard I couldn't dent them
"Well... do you like them, babe?" Claudia asked. She then deviated her eyes from mine and looked into my bulging pants. Claudia smiled
"I'm so happy you do... do you want them to grow some more?"
"Yes" All I wanted right now was to kiss those amazonesque muscles of hers
"Good... cause I've been thinking about it... and I want it too"

Forum Saradas

CF GF
« on: April 09, 2021, 06:00:26 pm »

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: CF GF
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 06:15:49 pm »
Awesome plot again!

But I don't know what's more for me: happiness about your story or fear that you will drop another stories )))

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 06:44:38 pm »
Amazing start as always, can't wait for the next chapter

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 08:51:37 pm »
Great story as always  :cool2:

Offline snoops22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 11:57:57 pm »
Wonderful story!  Love your stories! :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2021, 04:54:06 am »
Great start. Hope she will outmuscle him and show her strenght.

Offline Scott2920

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 05:05:26 am »
Awesome start! She’s gonna show him her full strength, and he should worship it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  CF GF

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View