Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575663 Posts in 73207 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:26:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Candace is pregnant
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Candace is pregnant  (Read 3261 times)

Offline Baalphegor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Candace is pregnant
« on: April 08, 2021, 06:52:35 pm »
This story might be a bit different but it's an idea I had a long while back. Haven't had time to write anything!

I met Jason at a crossfit class I was taking. I really liked the way he put everything into his workout. He had a bit of a belly which I liked. It jiggled for a few seconds ever time he stopped moving.

It took him a few classes but he asked me out and I was able to say yes!

We dated for a few months before Jason asked me to marry him. I was overjoyed.

Jason was so much different to my previous boyfriend Rod. He was literally a musclehead. We had dated for four years, back when I was convinced I was going to become the world's biggest female bodybuilder.

I took drugs along with Rod and I got pretty big but a positive test banned us both from competing and that was a wakeup call for me.

Anyway, about three years later I become pregnant. It was very exciting although I wasn't looking forward to losing my six pack abs and ripped physique.

From my years as a bodybuilder, I was used to eating and since I was eating for two I did. I continued to work out at the crossfit gym too.

A month after finding out I was pregnant, I had gained about 15lbs of weight. The other thing was I gained a lot of strength. In fact I was able to bench 225lbs for ten reps. The month earlier I could bench 200lbs for only four reps.

The next month was interesting, again my weight and strength rocketted up. I weighed 179lbs and could squat 400lbs and bench 250lbs for reps. My weight was only eight pounds lighter than when I was at my heaviest albeit shredded stage weight as a bodybuilder.

My clothing was struggling so I invested in some more lycra gear. Four sizes larger should do me I thought. That would be a laugh for me later.

Over the next month I started to fill out all over, I was up to 198lbs, less than 10lbs under Jason's weight. I could bench press 300lbs, something I had always wanted to do.

Over the next three months, my body grew obscenely huge. My breasts were now swollen double d's, my belly measure 37" and bulged outward proudly. I could benchpress 375lbs though and could do an amazing 30 strict pullups at a bodyweight of 245lbs.

I found there was a benchpress competition, I was the strongest I had ever been so why not? I entered and managed to bench 450lbs at a bodyweight of 263lbs. In fact it was the second heaviest lift of the day by anyone. I was beaten by a guy who benched 500lbs, although he weighed 421lbs.

A month later, I reached 34 weeks, about eight months in to my pregnancy. I was constantly sore and either eating, sleeping, working out or going to the bathroom.

It was challenging rolling out of bed. My footsteps reverberated as I walked to the bathroom.

Inside I stepped on the scales and a sickening crunch followed quickly by a loud thud as my feet and ponderous bulk smashed through the scales. "I just broke the scales honey!" I called out. That means I had passed 300lbs. Yipes!

I moved my bulk back into the bedroom and squeezed myself into my favourite lycra set. An electric blue crop top and shorts. They were so tight you could barely see the shorts. My belly stuck out between the two like some weird bloated giant pimple. I headed off to the gym.

I had an amazing day in the gym. First I weighed myself using the industrial scales. 309lbs, more than 100lbs more than my husband.

I was able over the course of the day to work up to a 500lbs bench press, did twenty strict pullups with 100lbs extra weight added to me, leg pressed 2,350lbs and curled the 100lb dumbbells.

Absolutely soaked in sweat I headed home for a shower and to tell Jason about my amazing session.

Jason listened about my incredible workout. He was flabbergasted with my strength and amazed at how much more mass i had than he did.

There was a surprise, Jason had been out and purchased three new sets of workout gear for me. The biggest size he could find.

The next day I pulled on the bright orange set Jason had bought me. They were surprisingly a bit loose. Thanks to the stretchy bands they would stay on well enough. Jason said he would join me and we headed to the gym.

On arrival I headed straight to the industrial scales. "Morning tank" Felicity said as I walked past her. Tank had become my new nickname.
I stood on the scales, my bulk jiggling and was astonished. I weighed 322lbs, thirteen pounds more than yesterday. Crazy!

I was secretly happy at how huge I was and I ambled over to the bench press. After a few light sets of 100lbs and 200lbs I set up 450lbs. That felt easy so I continued to pyramid up and reached 550lbs. I was strangely energized and pounded out twenty reps!

Next I moved to the pull up bar. Starting with no weight and twenty reps, I kept adding weight 10lbs at a time until I reached 120lbs additional weight and managed 25 reps!

Jason headed off to do his own workout leaving me to continue mine. I spent a good few hours lifting, every weight I lifted seemed easier and I could do more reps and more weight.

Just before finishing I headed back to the scales and ended up ringing Jason. I was now five pounds heavier than when I first arrived!

I headed home elated.

Over course of three weeks my weight and strength continued to shoot up rapidly.

Near the end of those three weeks I had busted out of all but one of my workout sets. This one being a couple of sizes larger than the other two.

It was a metallic dark blue although my body expanded it so much it looked more sky blue. The gym scales had me at 467lbs, roughly  whole person heavier than Jason.

My workout was amazing, I broke all of my pbs and was especially proud of benchpressing 1,100lbs for ten reps, that's five times more weight than my previous weight. Five times!

During the work out there were some disturbing snapping and short ripping sounds and my clothing felt a little looser.

I put away the weights I had been using and headed out to my truck.
I made it home without too many more ripping sounds but as I stepped out of the truck, I felt my top go as my lats flared a bit wider than usual.

With one arm covering my massive chest, I lumbered my way to the front door. As I opened the door, I felt the seam in my shorts go and I felt the thinly stretched lycra roll down my butt to my thighs. For fun I flexed my quads and felt the snap as my quads burst through the fabric, which presumably fell to the floor. I couldn't see anything as my belly was so big.

That was the last day of excercise I did as I ended up in labor that evening. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl via cesarean early the next day. We were going to call her Tiffany after my grandmother but after seeing her, we named her Skathi.

The story of our daughter is for another day. Let's just say she took after her mother and she was easily in the 99.9th percentile in weight and height which befitted her name. That of a norse giantess.

Forum Saradas

Candace is pregnant
« on: April 08, 2021, 06:52:35 pm »

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Candace is pregnant
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 08:52:50 pm »
Cool! I like this story 😀
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: Candace is pregnant
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 06:08:40 am »
Neat short story.  It progressed really fast. 

I really like the fresh concept.  Pregnancy is something we rarely read about in FMG stories. 

Do you plant to write more on it?
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Candace is pregnant

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View