Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575761 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:52:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sarah Ascends [FMG]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sarah Ascends [FMG]  (Read 24152 times)

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
Sarah Ascends [FMG]
« on: April 07, 2021, 09:18:07 pm »
"Ok, you can look now."

Her shock of spiked yellow hair almost stung my eyes, as did the white, vest-like body armour covering her torso. Fortunately, the royal blue spandex bodysuit wrapped around my girlfriend's slender body did some to help my pupils adjust.

I couldn't hold in a huff of delight. I sprung off the bed. I'd been eager to support Sarah's fledgling steps into cosplay, but this was already way beyond what I'd expected from her first attempt. The attention to detail, from the chunky links of the armour straps, even the golden-toed tips of her white boots, it was the Saiyan battle armour down to a T.

She crossed her arms and pivoted gently from her hips. "Whoa, Sarah - you look awesome!" I started towards her, but she held up her gloved hand.

"Wait, there's one more thing." She unfurled her gloved fingers. In her palm was a small needle loaded with a bright green liquid.

"Okay...I don't remember Dragonball Z having anything like - oh my god!"

Sarah slid the needle into her thigh. Her thumb squeezed it all into her. She licked her lips. "Are you ready now?" she purred through a nervous shudder that pulled her spine upright. I felt my heartbeat humming through my ribs. She knew what scene that line was from, right? Was she being Vegeta?

Her pupils slowly widened, then her lips parted with a rising, uneasy, laboured groan. I heard the armour around her torso creak as her whole upper body seemed to pulse, each time tilting her chin a little higher.

Suddenly, her chest drove forward, and her fists closed. The plated shields on the front lifted and shuddered towards me. The top ridge was pushed away from her clenching jaw by two quickly inflating cushions of chest muscle. An effortful grunt shunted them forward further, and before I could gulp there were two deep looking mounds filling the two rectangular breast plates of her armour.

The head of my cock began to strain against my shorts. This was insane, was this really happening? How?

I saw her eyes flick down at the bulge in my shorts for a moment. Her dimples deepened in her straining grimace. Sarah growled carnally, louder this time.

Wiry sinews twisted her spandex sleeves. Her triceps sucked the air-tight fabric into the contours around her thickening elbows and the swelling pipes of her biceps. With a demanding growl, her fists drew up as her arms creaked with mass from wrist to delt. Grapefruit biceps burst from her arms. Her ripening deltoids shrugged. With snatched, girlish grunts, they creaked bigger into huge, peeled onions. At the same time, her torso armour strained around her waist above her jerking crotch. Six sharp, desperate grunts bucked her midriff. I knew Sarah intimately, and I knew what those noises meant.

My knees were getting weaker by the second as she continued ripening into my most perverse, deepest, darkest fantasy. If my knees were weak, I didn't know how hers were supporting her massive upper body.

She sucked down a hoarse, shaken gasp. Her mighty new torso swelled with air. She closed her eyes, then a long, guttural, determined growl poured from her. Her head shuddered lower as her back was packed with width. That was a new sound.

I watched her traps lengthen either side of her twisted grimace, reaching comic book heavyweight proportions and shoving her shoulders to the width of my doorway. Soon Sarah - my Sarah my board game playing, mousy bookworm Sarah - was bursting with sumptuous, hyper-inflating, genetic-defying muscles. I couldn't take much more.

The spurts filling her upper body with heavyweight mass still weren't over. I ogled her mighty forearms pouring out of her white gloves. She sank into a half squat with her elbows buried in her sides.

By the time I'd drunk in one incredible new part of her, re-doubled, hyper-swollen details and muscles had appeared in another. The feathered edges of her pecs had spilled into view from under the armour, clutching ripples all the way across up to her armpits.

Sarah's grunts deepened in pitch. I saw the torque twisting her quaking knees. They trembled closer and apart while Sarah gagged on stifled grunts from the skittish growth of her quads, hamstrings and glutes. They shuddered larger in giddy spasms, barely allowing her a full gasp. Even at a size to rival any professional bodybuilder, sitting below her ultra-super Saiyan sized upper body, they looked merely toned. As if she read my thoughts, Sarah sank deeper into her stance, snatched a breath, and held it. I saw the veins thicken in her temples and the spandex around her crotch deepen into a long Y.

With one grunt, her thighs juddered to the width of her forearms. Another effortful growl followed, and her legs thumped bigger still. Her last grunt was almost triumphant, as they bulged like over-stuffed stockings. Her boots yawned around her shins.

Finally, Sarah's jaw fell lax and she heaved shuddering breaths. There was a hoarse, almost satisfied relief, like her insane body-wracking transformation had gone exactly as it was supposed to.

Soon only her tender, exhausted, gasps were the only sound in the room as, finally, her costume stopped creaking in complaint and her transformation seemed complete. We both stood there, paralysed in awe. I still couldn't believe it. She had ascended. What in God's name was in that syringe? Was it all even real?

Those proportions, from her incredible orb-like shoulders, her waist-width forearms, to the way the spandex contorted into every crease of her freakishly stuffed physique. Listening to Sarah grunting, grappling with the orgasmic aftershocks of orgasmic - it was the most imposing, absurdly arousing thing I had ever ever laid eyes on.

"Sarah?" I padded closer. In her sunken pose, I was taller, just. I gently lifted her chin, brushing a bead of sweat from it.

Her half-glazed eyes met mine. "Am I - do you like it?" she panted. I moved closer. I had to hold back an incredulous laugh at her ginger tone. What did I think? She had just ascended into a two hundred pound juiced up super Saiyan muscle queen. She could crush me like a bug, what did it matter what I thought?

I stepped further into the hulking enclave of her body, between her still trembling thighs the width of my own hips. I reached out and spread my palm across her volleyball shoulder. Holy shit. It was hard as rock. Sarah drew up her fist, we both watched it creak fuller and I felt it harden beneath my fingers.

"I - I love it." I squeaked.

The corners of her flushed lips kinked into a smile. She slowly stood upright. Her ascended body dwarfed me - twice my width, even more times as thick.

She reached out and pulled me tight against her lips and her ultra Saiyan body. I shuddered and melted in her grasp as I fired my load harder than anything in my life.

This is a re-write that went with my old DA account and I couldn't seem to find here. Seemed like a good excuse to re-write it. Hope you enjoy the revisions!

Forum Saradas

Sarah Ascends [FMG]
« on: April 07, 2021, 09:18:07 pm »

Offline ortimichael

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Sarah Ascends [FMG]
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 10:40:53 pm »
Like the story. Its a cool fmg fantasy - please write more like this  :thanks:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 11:59:32 pm »
Not bad for a one shot. Good and to the point, while combining fetishes. Good work.

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 04:10:49 pm »
Wow! amazing descriptions of muscle growth!

Offline Vollnut

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 03:54:36 am »
Nice. Solid. Short. And sexy. DBZ with buff women will always be a hit with me, even if it is just cosplay this time.

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 03:41:44 pm »
Nice. Solid. Short. And sexy. DBZ with buff women will always be a hit with me, even if it is just cosplay this time.
Wow! amazing descriptions of muscle growth!
Not bad for a one shot. Good and to the point, while combining fetishes. Good work.
Like the story. Its a cool fmg fantasy - please write more like this  :thanks:

Thanks very much for the kind words! I'm toying with the idea of continuing this series with more characters and (of course) growth scenes

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 06:45:28 pm »
A little extension to the Sarah Ascends short - this time from the other perspective. Hope you enjoy!

It was better than she could have ever imagined. Sarah's mind and body were so steeped in pleasure, words came and were just as quickly washed away by the sheer heaven of the next breath. As though the air itself was laced with orgasmic pleasure, she felt the taut, thick abdominal wall quivering in the depths of her churning diaphragm with every one of her exhausted gasps. There were no words anyway. What was the point?

Her lips parted and breaths gushed through her slack cheeks as her body soaked up the last drops of formula and kept her huge, humming muscles bulging at their mighty ultra-super Saiyan size. Her face was a picture of speechless, straining arousal.

'It worked. God it worked!" her inner voice finally gagged.

Eyes wet and wide, she held her pose, sunk into a half squat with her elbows back and sweat tapping onto the upper arcs of her hyper-swollen pecs from her dripping chin. She felt anxious to even move, such was the tautness of her skin. As though too sudden a flex would split her suit, which was strained and sucked into air-tight creases, squeezing her all over her super-sized physique. Audible creaks went through her skull with every errant twitch of her shocked, dense muscles.

The sweat began to cool. Sarah's mind took in the erotic sensation of tingles in newly extended nerve-endings, and tried to mentally map out her mighty new physique. Her lips fell further apart as sweat traced the expansive, curved edges of her endless back. She followed one bead trickling down and down and down between her pecs, then whimpered softly as it zig-zagged through the crevices of her abs. More beads dripped through creases running down her quads for what felt like an age, before rushing over the crest of the lemon-sized teardrops above her knees and down her shins. Each sensual new thread in the distant, thrumming bulges of ultra-juiced muscle joined a full-body network throbbing with insane foreign pleasure.

Sarah wasn't sure which perversely arousing sensation was going to make her buckle first. The skin-tight suit groping her soaking body in every crevice, the jaw-locking pump, or the sensational fullness of her grapefruit biceps, head-sized delts and pecs all pressing together and hugging her tight until she drooled.

She must have been almost four times bigger. Individually, each of her muscles had blown up larger than any heavyweight bodybuilder. Her forearms now wider than her legs used to be, though her arms still pinched slightly at the elbows below the yawning pipe of her biceps. It was only her almost spherical shoulders and the incredible reach of her back that brought her outrageous muscularity back into human proportion. They managed to make her torso look like a tight pillar of armour-straining strength, atop her legs billowing out above and below her shaking knees.

Finally, the orgasmic throbs began to melt from her arms. She lifted her fist, lusting for the ultimate, delicious tightness back into her huge bicep. But the peak pleasure couldn't be sustained. Her stiff sinews began to gradually unwind, and the eye-watering pump faded.

She sighed outwards, her longest breath in minutes. She felt the deep, squarish slabs of her wide pecs absorbing the slowing thumps of her heartbeat. At last, she blinked and tried to clear her watery eyes.

"Sarah?" Jim's voice filled her ears.

Without her glasses, his incredulous face came into focus only when his hand was tenderly wiping her chin. Sarah felt the pang of her heartstrings rippled through her whole body, making it melt further away from its ultra-jacked peak.

The sight of him, the sensation humming and warming her all over at once; she threw herself into his lips and wrapped her arms around him. As she closed her arms, the two mounds of her ultra-Saiyan pectorals rose. Jim's breath rushed from his lips. Sarah spread one hand between his shoulder blades and another on his backside.

He seemed so...small. So fragile. Her arm was almost as wide as his back. Sarah's eyelids fluttered and her breaths quickened again. She felt her fingers making dents in his slender body with only a whisper of the coiled, pneumatic power that bristled in her arms. She resisted the sensual throbs to clench her body and satisfy the arousing pressure building in her already.

She felt Jim's hands hooking around the ridges flaring from her back. Sarah pulled her shoulders down and squeezed her lats. His arms widened, his chest flattened against hers, and his tongue slid deeper into her mouth. He moaned softly.

A sudden spark of pleasure spasmed down her arms. Her biceps clenched and his back popped. A startled grunt quickly melted into an approving purr in her mouth. Resisting the urge to squeeze was getting harder. She dug her gloved fingers into his back and ass as deep as she dared.

Her throbbing forearm begged her to grip harder and satiate the humming tightness. God, what she could do to him, she thought. Didn't he want to see it? Didn't he want to feel it? What his little girlfriend could do with this new body? The dense hunks of her muscles began to beg to be snatched up and clenched tight against her bones again.

Just then, she felt something thickening and toughening and starting to stroke between her lower abs. That was all the permission she needed. With an impatient, hungry grunt, Sarah pulled Jim closer and rolled her crotch into his.

The slightest brush of his thick cock against her pussy ignited every sinew again, crackling like lightning to the edges of her new physique. Her abs clenched. Sarah's knees quivered at the feel of 8 bricks compressing together down her front. A trembling sigh blew through her nostrils and split the seams of their locked lips.

Sarah pulled her mouth away to catch her breath. Their wide, wild eyes stared into each other's, their mouths parted and tongues glistening. His chest was pumping, grateful for the reprieve, but not a single part of his face asking her to stop. Their eyes stayed locked as Sarah slowly ran her gloved fingers around the back of Jim's head. She coiled her arms tighter around him. His cock twitched and slowly thickened between her lips.

Sarah's mouth rounded with a gasp as her biceps thumped and instantly brimmed with that intoxicating pleasure. She spasmed and clenched and pressed his face into the plunging crevice of her thick pecs. Deep, carnal grunts poured down her chest and the base of his wide member pressed harder into her clit.

Her body bulged from the orgasmic jolt. Jim's head bent back as her pecs punched outwards. She didn't hear his shocked grunt as the new spike of pleasure sang in her ears. Her back stiffened and flared again. As she shuddered upright, Jim's feet left the ground. His hands were pushed outwards wider still, slipping down her sides to where her mighty lats jutted outwards from her mighty torso.

Sarah let out a shuddering moan. The incredible pleasure of her body hardening, filling, reaching climax again was all-consuming. Her spasming glutes pumped her hips and clit into Jim's cock faster and harder.

She was close already. All that mattered was feeling that sweet, silencing apex of full size. She craved it. She knew there was more - how it was supposed to feel - until every feathered sinew was hard and huge and clenching her everywhere all at once. She willed the delicious tightness into the peaks of her huge biceps and widest curves of her rising shoulders.

A perfect stroke of her clit made her legs lock and her whole-body quake. Sarah groaned carnally into Jim's scalp. Each time a new body part ignited and bulged, she clenched it and held it, making the pleasure rise higher and her grip around Jim tighter. New sweat made the spandex slide and twist, the sensation of it contorting up her thighs as her quads thumped up to their hip-wide max made her lips twist and drool pour from the corners of her mouth.

The compression of her suit was reaching the same air-tight fever-pitch squeeze. Swiping and sliding between her blocky abs. It slipped and sank tighter into her armpits as her delts balled up to their max-pumped size. The top of Jim's head was a sinking brown tuft hair in a sea of creaking, royal blue, vein-struck bulges. Sarah's body rose and inflated around him, and he sank deeper still.

The taste was so sweet - she was so close. She sipped a breath and clenched her whole body as hard as she could. Every sinew rose and lifted as she creaked larger in every limb. She ground her pussy hard against Jim's rock-hard cock. His body twisted tighter into her unbreakable clinch.

"Yes - yes - yes!"

The joint sensation was the greatest thing she'd ever felt. Pulses and pulses of blinding ecstasy hit her over and over. Each one flashing and pumping her body to its fullest and tightest. She felt her muscles thump relentlessly at their skin-splitting peaks again and again as she was pounded by the onslaught of every engorged new sinew in her body orgasming all at once.

Her body trembled violently all over. The shuddering of her orgasm only made her crotch grind faster - she surrendered to the delirious cycle of pleasure and held on, groaning, and gasping and clenching all over.

When Sarah awoke a minute later, there was a clearness in her eyes, and a stillness to the room. She bathed in the tightness draining from her muscles. As though it was trickling down her arms and dripping from her fingertips. She sighed in the warmth and didn't fight it. After a few moments more, when the tautness had slackened, she unwrapped her arms.

Thwump - The sound grabbed her attention.

"Oh my god, Jim - Jim!" Sarah crashed to the floor on her knees over his sprawled-out body. Gingerly, like he was some baby bird, she rolled him onto his back and put her ear to his chest. She had to straighten her arm to get her huge deltoid out of the way.

Sarah's breath shook. She quickly placed her gloved hands on his chest. She hesitated, looking down at the almighty pipes of her biceps and jutting triceps. She grimaced and shook her head.

Just then, with an endless gasp, his chest rose into her open palms. "Jim! Are you okay? I'm so sorry - I just got - I didn't know I could - are you okay?" She held his shoulders and looked him over frantically. Sarah helped him sit upright.

His pale cheeks tightened as his chest still heaved. His hoarse gasps quickly became pained, incredulous chuckles. Sarah's brow scrunched. Then, she glanced down at his crotch.

A wet patch filled his entire lap through his jeans. His eyes opened and settled lazily into his girlfriend's. "It's all good, baby.” he wheezed with a dopey grin. “It's all good."

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2021, 12:34:23 am »
Nice sense of flow, with good description. Nice to see things progressing. I hope there is more soon.

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2021, 02:33:37 am »
That was a little slice of perfection.  Unrealistic subject, but such a focused description that the experience feels intensely real.  I liked that she still struggled to see without her glasses.

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2021, 01:22:12 am »
Masterpiece! Each line left me wanting more, the suspense, the description. Wow  :bravo:

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    40%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2021, 07:55:51 pm »
Love your writing Poddy. If we ever get around to writing another female muscle anthology for charity -- let me know if you'd have interest in participating.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2021, 10:44:30 pm »
Think I commented on DA but I'll do so here again. Well done Poddy, well done. I watched DBZ growing up, and for some reason the transformations never really had quite the same erotic kick for me that some US cartoons so effortlessly summoned. Thus, I've never really had a solid DBZ FMG sequence spin through my imagination.

(takes it back, there might have been some Reddyheart stuff with Bulma and Chichi (but that hardly counts since everything Reddyheart makes just turns into a Reddyheart work. That's looking at images and not imagination anyways so....)

This obviously changed all that. Great stuff, always excited to see your name pop up next to the promise of delightful work.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2021, 05:38:37 am »
Hope for another chapter +karma

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2021, 06:32:20 pm »
Think I commented on DA but I'll do so here again. Well done Poddy, well done. I watched DBZ growing up, and for some reason the transformations never really had quite the same erotic kick for me that some US cartoons so effortlessly summoned. Thus, I've never really had a solid DBZ FMG sequence spin through my imagination.

Have you seen Kale turn into her berserk form in Dragonball Super? If not, I highly recommend it.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2021, 11:50:08 pm »
I would love her to feed him her breat milk whilst enhanced to both heal him and allow them to make the next stage of their journey as near equals.  Sex and/or love with an inferior can’t be much fun.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sarah Ascends [FMG]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View