Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575303 Posts in 73140 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:28:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Swimmer arms
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Swimmer arms  (Read 7883 times)

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
Swimmer arms
« on: April 04, 2021, 09:05:30 pm »
Hey guys, this is my first story that I’m posting here. I have tons of story ideas stored in the bank however I’m usually horrible at putting it into words. English isn’t my native language either so that may be a contributing factor as well.

I wrote this one a few months back and I’m not really sure where to take it or whether to continue it but please leave suggestions or ideas for where you’d like the story to go. I’m usually mostly interested in more realistic topics.

Anyways, I’ll humbly leave you guys to it. Hope y’all enjoy.

SWIMMER ARMS

After coming home from school this Friday evening Josh had sat down on the couch in his parents apartment and begun playing some Call of Duty. His girlfriend had tagged along and was in the kitchen fixing herself a snack. Friday’s were the perfect time to bring Sarah over since their last class ended before lunch, which meant they had a lot of time to themselves as Josh’s parents were still working until 5.

Coming out of the kitchen already munching on her ham and cheese toast Sarah walked past the tv and sat down beside Josh. As she did Josh couldn’t help but to sneak glances at her, checking out her pert bust accentuated by her tight fit white sleeveless top. Her butt and long fit legs clear on display as she was wearing those jean shorts girls commonly wear. How he had gotten so lucky as to be dating such a gorgeous girl was beyond him. After all he was a just an average unathletic skinny guy. Sarah had that athletic and curvy look. She was a swimmer and had been since many years back which evidently had made an impact on her appearance.

Josh focused back on the game for a minute as Sarah finished up her sandwich. After watching his gameplay for another minute or so she hopped up on his lap.

“Hey, I can’t see now.”

“Well it depends what you wanna look at,” Sarah teased as she proceeded to put her hair up in a ponytail.

Josh picked up on the clue and set his controller to the side, moving his hands to her waist. Josh watched as Sarah put her hair up and noticed that her arms looked quite... big. The thickness of her arms were on clear display and as she kept tying her hair Josh caught moments where her arms would display a good sized bulge.

“Woah babe, your arms are fucking big,” he commented.

“What?” she said confused.

“Yeah, they look bigger than mine.”

“Oh yeah?” Sarah said casually as she smiled mischievously at Josh. “You mean these puppies?” she said as she brought her arms down into a flex.

“Jesus babe...” Josh brought his hands up and placed them on her arms. They felt solid.

“You like?” she said teasingly.

“Y-yeah I guess...”

“No way they’re bigger than yours though, right? I mean you’re a guy...”

“Well...”

“Come on take of that shirt.”

Sarah got up of his lap, turned around, grabbed his hands and janked him up of the couch with surprising ease.

“Let’s get this of,” she said as she pulled his shirt of, leaving his skinny torso exposed. “Come on flex.”

Josh lazily flexed his right arm.

“Geez you might be right, I never realized how thin you were,” she giggled.

Josh’s face was beat red at this point, clearly embarrassed.

“You guys got a measuring tape anywhere?” Sarah asked.

“Check the drawers in the hallway,” he replied hesitantly.

Sarah quickly jogged of and sure enough seconds later came bouncing back.

“Found one. Alright let’s measure.”

She put the tape around Josh’s arms.

“Uhm, looks to be 11.5 right aaaand... 11 left. Okay you do mine now,” she said enthused.

She brought her right arm up into a flex. The shape of her bicep showing way clearer now from the front. The sight left Josh flustered.

“Come on don’t get distracted now,” she teased.

Josh brought the tape around and for a moment didn’t really believe what he was reading.

“Well? What does it say?”

“Uhm... 13.5...” Josh replied meekly.

“Wow really? Okay now do the other one,” she said as she brought her left arm up.

“Uhm...13.2.”

“So you’re telling me my arms are at least two inches bigger than yours?

“Yeah... I guess.”

“Aaand what do you think about that?” Sarah asked as she brought both her arms up into a double bicep pose.

“Honestly...” Josh hesitated for a moment. “It’s kinda hot.” He smiled shyly.

“Only kinda huh?” she raised her eyebrow and looked down at his member poking out behind his sweatpants. “Hey how much do you weigh anyway?”

“About 130 I think.”

“Hmmm I think I can work with that,” she said as she walked up to Josh before picking him up. After feeling how light he was she couldn’t help but to laugh. “Babe you’re light as a feather”, she teased. She took note of his twitching member. “Someone’s eager huh?” She smiled before walking of with him to his room. She dropped him of on the bed and began stripping.
Josh’s eyes feasted on her tight body as she pulled of her shirt, undid her bra, removed her shorts and pulled down her panties, kicking them to the side.

“So you like this huh?” she said as she brought her arms up and began pumping them a bit.

“Fuck you’re hot...” he said as he couldn’t help but to touch himself.

She smiled and climbed up on the bed, quickly getting rid of his pants and underwear. She then got on top of him straddling his waist. She grabbed his shaft and firmly impaled herself on it.

“Oooh my god that feels good,” she moaned.

She was usually never on top and never in a dominant fashion but something felt so right about this. She had never felt this hot and horny before. She swiftly grabbed Josh’s wrists and pinned them beside his head firmly gripping them as she rode him. She had been on top a few times before but never like this. It was invigorating. She thrusted into him, repeatedly forcing air out of Josh at every impact. She hadn’t realized before this how much strength she possessed and how fragile Josh was. This realization only turned her on more. Josh couldn’t hold it anymore and erupted inside her. Sarah however didn’t stop. She was getting closer as her breathing increased along with the pase of her thrusting. She looked down at Josh seeing his thin frame give way to her every move. Hearing him whimper as her fit body forced his around finally brought her over the edge, making her squeeze his wrists even harder as she had the best orgasm of her life.

“Wow...” she said looking Josh lovingly in the eyes as she breathed heavily.

She bent down and kissed him before flopping of beside him.

“You are amazing babe...” he said as he still tried to process what had just happened.

“Thanks. I didn’t know me being bigger than you would get you of like this,” she said smiling, feeling completely satisfied with herself.

“Me neither... I don’t know it’s just super hot that you’re strong and your arms being big n stuff.”

“You mean that I’m stronger than you... and bigger than you,” she corrected him.

“Y-yeah...”

“Well if I’m going to be honest, I didn’t know this would be so hot either.” They both lay there for a few quiet seconds. “So I take it you wouldn’t mind it if I got bigger then?” She turned to face him.

“Hell no,” Josh smiled back at her.

She jumped up, got on top of him again and gripped his thin arms. “And stronger?” she continued.

“Not at all,” he smiled up at her.

“That’s good, because I definitely plan to,” she said in a sultry tone smiling mischievously at him as she gave his arms a squeeze before getting up and walking of to the bathroom.

The following week Sarah had already committed to buying a gym membership at a small local gym. A fire had been lit in her. She kept recalling her and Josh’s last time together and couldn’t help to remember how right it felt to be in charge, how amazing that orgasm felt. The simple thoughts of that time made her hornier than ever. The thought of being bigger than Josh was intoxicating, being stronger and being able to dominate him easily felt so hot and so sexy. She wanted that, more than anything.

However determined and motivated she had been, the first week of her going to the gym felt awkward. She didn’t know what she was doing and the people in the gym who all seemed to have it all figured out made her self conscious. However it all got progressively better the more time she spent in the gym. She picked up on what others were doing and she had been learning a lot from browsing through workout videos on YouTube. She quickly began prioritizing compound movements as she had learned that was the proper way to go. A few weeks in and she had adopted the push-pull-legs workout split. She began speaking with some people at the gym and was quickly gaining confidence and new knowledge. As she began eating more, specifically more protein along with supplementing with Creatine she saw her lifts quickly progress.

When she had first started she had been able to squat 155, deadlift 225, hip thrust 180 and bench 135. After only seven weeks she had managed to increase every lift. Her hip thrust and squat had seen the most progress as her squat had gone up to 185 and her hip thrust to 255. Her deadlift had gone up to 245 and her bench to 145.

Alongside with the compound movements she had been doing her accessories where she had quickly fallen in love with training her arms. It was after all her arms that had started all of this. She already had bigger arms than Josh but couldn’t help but lust for having arms that dwarfed his. She loved the pump after a long arm workout and the fact that her arms looked that much bigger in the mirror. She also loved how she could begin seeing hints of veins running along her biceps, especially during her workouts. Her legs were now visibly bigger and firmer than before and she loved how her butt had grown and gotten a much rounder larger shape to it. It was after all her strongest body part. She had also made a point to work her abs really hard. She wanted thick-ripped abs and so she had been working them at least three times a week. She had begun seeing some more visible lines in her midsection and it made her so exited.

Josh had definitely taken notice of the changes in Sarah’s body seeing as they were now having sex way more frequently. Not only had Sarah’s natural libido increased due to the strength training but she was also way hornier since she had realized more and more what she liked sexually.

She was now pretty much always the one on top.

Forum Saradas

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Swimmer arms
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 10:48:03 pm »
that's really good!!!
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 05:05:51 am »
Wow, very hot!

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 05:35:15 am »
fun story - keep it up  :bravo:

Offline discussme320

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 05:47:48 am »
God I wish that were me.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2021, 07:02:34 am »
This is great! I like more realistic stories. And it's written pretty well!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2021, 09:48:29 am »
A very interesting start. Great work.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2021, 05:50:31 am »
Wonderful start and heading in my favorite direction, girl on top. K+!

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 08:27:40 am »
Awesome story so far! It would be cool if she wanted her boyfriend  to loose weight to make him skinnier and softer 🙈😅
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2021, 04:39:10 pm »
This is REALLY good, you're a natural writer! Please post more...

Offline Scott2920

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2021, 04:59:04 am »
Great story! Hope there’s more to come!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Swimmer arms

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View