Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574146 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:58:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  She Knows he needs her
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: She Knows he needs her  (Read 5858 times)

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
She Knows he needs her
« on: April 02, 2021, 11:59:41 pm »
My erotica: She Knows that he needs her.

Clara was different from most women. While she was beautiful, she was cunning and a complete alpha in every way. Got high grades in school, never missed a day and played sports.

Wasn't social in any way and avoided the usual milestones of growing up and college, i.e. prom, homecoming, etc. Joined the service at 22, did two tours as a non combatant and excelled in her engineering program. Even lived minimally so she could buy a house.

Her job in college was at a local gym. She took to it and when she combined with her military background, outperformed almost anyone. To top it off, she stood 5'9 and weighed 200lbs of mostly muscle. The young woman clearly was a rare combo of beauty, brains and brawn with her mocha skin and brown hair.

As she survey the gym she frequented after work, she saw a wisp of a man. Dan was skinny, short and struggling in this sweaty prison. The woman smiled and bit her lip as she thought of how cute he was, well to her at least. "I wonder if he's a sub?", she thought. "Only one way to find out."

Walking to the leg machine, she saw his legs shake as he barely moved 30lbs. The site made her almost finger herself, but she played it cool and offered her help.
"Not your day huh? Maybe i can help?" Her voice startled him, but he gladly accepted. The smell of her perfume was heaven to him and nearly caused him to stop his workout. "Keep going. You got this sweetie.", she firmly encouraged.

Dan began working out like a mad man, moving between machines at Clarie's suttle, yet firm command. After his sex fueled work out ended, Claire simply whispered: "Come to me. You know you want to." The man wobbled to her and followed her enchanting voice. She then wrapped her arms around him and laid his sweaty body on her heavy GG boobs.

"Shhhh. Its ok. Just rest your body, mind and soul in my embrace. Sleep baby. Just sleep." That was only the beginning to a wild and loving marriage.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

She Knows he needs her
« on: April 02, 2021, 11:59:41 pm »

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Re: She Knows he needs her
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 06:02:05 pm »
Thoughts?

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 06:57:40 pm »
Good start. Always love a dominant muscle woman story. Would like to get more details about her body and strength and his perspective as well.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 01:51:43 pm »
This has serious potential. Please continue.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 04:49:47 pm »
KARMA! Yikes... this is gonna be a great story.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 05:46:50 am »
Id appreciate if you all read my whole library and give me an honest review of my work as a whole. Im trying to grow and i thank you for the feedback.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 03:56:23 am »
Pt. 2: He accepts her will.

Dan woke up in Clara's arms. Upon seeing his confusion, she smiled and quipped: "Someone  had a good workout huh?" Dan apologized repeatedly, almost stammering. The massive woman laughed and squeezed him to her boobs. "I enjoyed it. You're cute too." Then he breathed a sigh of relief. "Want some food and coffee sweetie?", she asked. The diminutive man just shook his head yes.

After the light lunch, Carla suggested that they spend the day together. Dan was really happy about that suggestion and offered to pay. "I got it sweetie. Dont worry.", she responded. As they walked and and talked, Dan became withdrawn and shy. "Something wrong dear?", Carla asked. Dan spilled it out: " Im 21 with a bachelors in IT. You're clearly better than me, yet you're with me. Why?"

Carla smiled and responded: "I desire you Dan. You give off such a cute vibe. Your shyness and innocence is such a relief. There's no baggage, craziness, etc. with you. I can just be me."

Dan just shrugged his shoulders and said: "Ok."

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2021, 11:24:12 pm »
Finale: Clara then told him to sit and watch her workout. She then proceeded to dead lift 400lbs and squat 400lbs, leg press 1k lbs, then run a 4.6 40 yd dash. His jaw dropped as the powerful woman completed each work out with ease. "Now do you understand why you need me?", she asked him. "Yes i do.", he responded.

She smiled and took him by the hand to the courthouse, where they were married a week later.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  She Knows he needs her

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View