Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575380 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:11:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny Brother v2
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skinny Brother v2  (Read 35372 times)

Offline ravanin

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Skinny Brother v2
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2021, 06:06:17 am »
 :bravo:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2021, 06:06:17 am »

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2021, 05:57:52 am »
Great story and I hope for some more chapters

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2021, 07:01:09 pm »
Chapter 15

Sister

And everything is back where it should be. I thought so much about what happened yesterday. Am I really that strong? It can't be true, can it? And what most importantly is my brother that weak? His friend most definitely is. I need to talk about it with someone...

I put my workout clothes on and went to the best person I know, my brother.  I don't bother knocking anymore, Tom is not against it, it seems. And it occurred to me that I didn't even ask him what did he think about me training him. How does he feel about this situation? So I decided it is a good conversation starter.

Brother

"Don't you mind me training you? It's kind of unusual for a little sister to help a big brother with training" - Lyza asked entering my room.

"Yes it is, and I would rather train with Rebecca or on my own" - I was quite uncomfortable by her talking like this, perhaps I can talk myself out of it.

"But I can obviously help you too. It's always better to have a partner for working out. Plus I have much more experience as I am doing it for years already and you just started and I think you can agree that it shows"

"I would still rather work out with someone my age. No offense sis but you are much younger than me"

"I agree with you a bit and from now on you will ask your friend to come over for workouts too. And I will train you both. It will solve all the issues. You will have a gym buddy your age and I will help with exercises."

"I am not sure Kevin will agree to this"

"Of course he will. He is even in more need of it than you."

"Not quite sure we are in that much of a need"

"Are you kidding me? He has like no muscles at all" - with that Lyza flexed hers - "I have more muscle in one hand than he in two arms. It was so funny when we play around with him. It was like wrestling with kindergarten kids. I am pretty sure if I would try harder he would not be able to escape."  - Lyza omitted the fact that she was fighting both of us just for fun

"Yes, you fought well yesterday. About the training, did Rebecca give you some program to follow?" - Sensing that conversation is heading in a completely wrong direction, I decide to stir it into another subject.

"Fought? I didn't fight at all, I was just playing around and having fun. Do you think when I fight I laugh and do exercises for my abs? By the way, it was so funny looking into your scared faces that we need to do this exercise again. Can we do it now, please? I promise not to hurt you"

"I thought I am the one who should do exercises, not you." - The perspective to be used as a dumbbell was worrying and better avoided and what is this talk about hurting me, she didn't consider an option that I can hurt her.

"Ok, then you will do it"

"I am not quite sure it's a good exercise to do" - I was trying to avoid any physical confrontation.

"I am the one in charge of your training, so it's either you do it or we can play wrestle as I liked it a lot yesterday and you will get a cardio workout that way. Of course, if you are not scared of your little sister" - With that Lyza started stretching her arm and legs.

"Ok, let's do this stupid exercise" - I am pretty sure, I will not be able to win even if she can't use her one arm so better just do these workouts.

"Are you sure? I thought you didn't like it. Do I look that intimidating?" - with that Lyza pretend at looking not understandingly into her biceps which she starts flexing and relaxing - "Yeah, Perhaps I do. But I will let you start on top if you want because you look like in need of every advantage."

"No, no need. Let's do exercises" - It was a really tempting proposition but watching her playing with biceps scared me a lot. And what about all the talk of her being intimidating, when did she learn to trash talk like this.

"Wow, never thought you would be afraid to play wrestle with me but as you wish. Then get on your back and spread your legs a bit"

I positioned myself on the back and Lyza quickly kneeled to end up between my legs, not that bad position perhaps I can squeeze her to payback for trash talk a bit. I locked my ankles and was prepared to give it all I got. But I was afraid. What would happen if I fail and remembering how strong her core muscles are there is a pretty big chance I will. She will just turn on me and we will have a fight which I wanted to avoid at all costs. So I waited for the instructions.

"Engage your core muscles and slowly move your legs towards one side but slowly in that way you will get best results"

I did as I was told and it wasn't hard from the start but halfway down I just couldn't hold her weight and we fell to the side. For some reason, Lyza was not happy about it so I quickly apologized. She told me to lay flat on my back as during the fall my body twisted to one side and try again more carefully this time or there will be consequences.

I position myself and tried. Nothing happened. I've tried harder and the only thing that changed is that my body turned to one side, but my legs remain on the floor, my sister was way too heavy for me to do it. I've tried again and again with no progress, it was obvious that my legs were way too weak to do it.

"Ok, that's enough. You are way out of shape to do it and that's the reason you have me to help. In order to do this, you need to have work on your core muscle which, I assume, you never did. Core muscles are the most important ones as it helps you everywhere. With the state you are in, we will need to work on them on daily basis. Just imagine what would happen if some particular small girl hit you in the stomach? Will you be able to withstand it or not? How would it look?" - With that Lyza sit near me and padded me easy in the abs. - "Ok, let's do some crunches. Bend your knees and start doing them"

I did as I was told, but after 10 I felt I can't do anymore and started wiggling and use my momentum on the way up. I did 5 more and was happy with myself and stopped.

"Why did you stop? Even you should have done more. Let's start with 30 and I will help you a bit" - With that, she sat on my legs and extended her arm. - "Hold it but try to still use mainly your abs muscles"

I decided to pull her down just to show her that she is not in total control. But found out that instead, my body went up. She was able to hold my weight with her arm, I repeated the exercise 10 more times and hit my limit. Lyza let me rest a minute and we repeated the set two more times. I never felt such pain in my abs before, also my hands were tired like hell from lifting myself up. After I finished sister moved herself up and sit on my stomach.

"I hope now you understand how out of shape you are" - she said looking down at me. - "We are almost done this time as I was prepared for the tougher workout but your weakness ruined my plans, though don't worry next time we will do some tests so I can help you better. Oh and by the way I need to report your progress to Rebecca"

With that she called my girlfriend on facetime, when did she become friends with her. I was in a "perfect" position for her to make a call. Laying on the floor with younger sister sitting on top. The first thought was to get out, but I know, I probably can't ...

Sister

It was really fun ordering around my brother, I've tried my best to provoke him a bit to have the opportunity to wrestle with him but he was clearly too afraid of me.  And feeling that his legs and abs have no power at all, I so wanted him to give me a reason to fight. In the end, I decided to sit on his stomach, basically pinning him to the ground and not letting him go, let's see how long will it take him to ask me.

Nothing happened. I even called him weak but still no reaction so I make one more attempt and called his girlfriend. I expected Tom to throw me from him so Rebecca will not see us like this. Instead, he was just lying still. I connected with her and said that we had our second session today and Tom worked on the abs today. She noticed me pinning him.

"Was Tom not smart enough to not listen to you?" - She asked with a smile.

"No, not really. Why do you ask?"

"Because you pinned him. I hope you didn't hurt him too much, I like to have him in one piece"

"Oh that, actually, today, he obeyed me well. But I think he can work harder thus decided to give him some motivation" - I didn't beat him but wonder how brother will react if I told his girlfriend I did. I pointed the camera at Tom so he can say "hi".

Brother

"She didn't beat me, she just helped me with abs crunches"

"It's ok Tom, There is no shame of losing to a girl who works out. Just look at her. Do you really think you have any chance versus Lyza? Her muscles are much bigger than yours, it's not even close. Not even talking about her flexibility and endurance from all the gymnastics."

"Whatever, but still she didn't beat me!"

"If you say so. Just remember to listen to her during workouts. And in regards to what happens, I still like you the way you are. Kiss kiss"
And she disconnected.

There was a long silence interrupted by a chuckle of my sister.
"Who would have thought that people looking into us will think that I am much stronger. But we both know that it can't be true. I am much younger and smaller than you. Yeah, I look much more muscular but it's just little girly muscles. There is no way my "little" biceps are stronger than yours" She was just mocking me with this talk but I have to play along, I mean, what choices do I have.

"Yes, but I have to admit, you look very strong. I can imagine you can beat all your friends easily"

"Not quite sure about easily all of them are much stronger than your friend. It was the easiest "fight" ever."

"I think he was not trying his best"

"Probably you are right, I can't be that much stronger than an older boy. Next time we need to test for sure."

Then my phone started ringing.
"Can you give my me phone?"

"Yes, but why can't you get it yourself?" - Lyza was not letting me escape.

"Because I am laying here and the phone is over there"

"Ah ok"

Lyza stand up and I was ready to get up also but instead, she grabbed my leg and dragged me to the place where I can reach the phone. She held my leg up almost lifting me from the ground so I just terminated the call, didn't feel like talking for some reason.

"If you didn't want to pick it up, you should not have asked to reach it. Not that I mind helping you. But I don't like to do something just for fun" - During this speech, Lyza was waving her hand while holding my leg, I've tried to stop her but her hand was much stronger than my leg at least in that position - "So as a punishment, you owe me one more exercise. Do you agree?" - With that, she took my leg towards my head almost doubling me over"

"Yes, I think it's fair" - It was not fair at all but I was in pain and scared of her like hell so better agree to anything she has.

"Great, let's do push-ups competition. You and me"

"I am not sure it's fair, perhaps you didn't notice, you have a cast on your arm"

"Silly, I can do one-arm push-ups and yeah I don't think it's fair as I am training much longer and you must be really tired after working out today but you owe me so let's start"

We positioned ourselves and Lyza started counting. She did it slowly with stopping at the lowest position making it much harder for me. Her remarks that I should go deeper also were not helping. At the count of five, my hands were already trembling, at seven I collapsed. Lyza did few more reps easily and stopped.

"Now I understand why you said it's not fair. You must be so tired from all the working out and with such long arms it is probably much harder for you to do push-ups" - She was just making fun of me but I was even too tired to respond. When did I become so out of shape? - "Sorry for such a hard workout today, I've just thought you should be able to do better. I mean it's not even a warm-up for kids in gymnastics but perhaps I underestimate gymnasts' strength. Anyway, I will try to come up with other exercises next time. For now, relax"

I was still laying on my stomach and catching my breath so didn't respond anything. I saw my sister squatting near me and putting her hand on my back.

"Shouldn't you thank me for the session?" - More like for the torture and humiliation.

"Yes, thank you"

"Good boy" - with that she smacked my arse hard. I was not expecting that and screamed from the pain. - "Oh sorry, Did my little girly muscles hurt you? If you want you can try to smack me back" -Lyza makes sure to pronounce "try" very slowly, daring me to do something.

"No it's fine, I was just not expecting that' - She just smacked me and I didn't do anything because I was too afraid and way too weak.

"Good, I promised Rebecca not to hurt you too much." - She smirked at me and left the room. Leaving me in pain both physical and mental.

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2021, 08:34:52 pm »
Awesome new chapter! I like that Lyza's domination is gentle and not so violent. Hope it will stay this way :)

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2021, 09:52:47 am »
Chapter 16

Brother

I could not sleep the whole night, my body was in pain. Sore pain in arms and abs and just pain in my butt and leg. After Lyza left I couldn't even stand on the leg, the place where she held was bruised after her grip. I think she didn't even realize she hurt me there. When did she become so strong, I still remember when I arm-wrestled her for the first time, was she already stronger then? Because it couldn't happen in an instant that she is beating me in push-ups using one hand or using me and my friend as a dead weight when I can't even budge her with my legs. I think I need to accept the fact that she has been stronger than me for a long time already, the only thing that changed is that the difference is so big now that it's hard not to notice. A few weeks ago she wouldn't dare to come to my room without my permission because she was afraid I would kick her out, thus probably she could have done it years ago, but now she just punch me and daring me to fight back, fully aware that she can beat the hell out of me even with one hand in a cast.

But all these thoughts can wait, it hurts, I can't even sit because it hurts. I need to come up with some excuse not to go to school because I can't walk and sit. And I assume Lyza would want to continue torturing, "training" me after school, hope she will understand I can't do anything today.

Sister

I could not sleep the whole night, so many thoughts to process, so many possibilities to explore. At least now I know for sure that my brother is a weakling. I wonder why did I wait so long to check it? I am pretty sure I was stronger when we arm-wrestled the first time a year ago, even then I could have easily done 10 push-ups. I could have done 50 easily, 10 I would be able to do with my friend on my back. But that time is lost so no regrets, thus perhaps I can ask few younger girls from gymnastics to come over and have some fun, will see. For now, I want to enjoy the moment, I want to see the fear in his eyes and I want him to understand how much stronger I am.

Today my brother stayed at home, it seems he fell badly yesterday after I left and it hurts him. I hope he is ok but I need to check on him later. I hope he is not badly injured so we can continue our sessions.

After school

"Hey, big brother. I heard you injured yourself yesterday are you ok?"- Lyza said entering my room. I will invest in the door lock otherwise it's getting out of hand. So she doesn't know it was her who injured me, I think it's for the better.

"Yes, I took few painkillers and feel a bit better"

"That's great then we can have a training today"

"Not quite sure, I feel a bit dizzy after medicine. Can we perhaps do it next time?"

"I think we can, I hope you are not pretending. And to ensure it I will take away pc mouse and your phone"

"What do you mean?" - I can't basically believe it. She was gonna ground me from technology because I can't work out. I am an adult and she is my little sister, she should not do it.

"I mean that if you are injured and can't do exercises you should rest, not play video games. Do you agree?" - With that Lyza start doing one-arm push-ups, like reminding me that she beat me in that competition yesterday.

"Yes, I do, but can I please watch TV downstairs at least?" - oh my, I just asked my sister permission to watch TV. What's happening with me. I need to overcome my fear somehow.

"Of course you can. I will even help you come downstairs so you will not hurt yourself more"

At that time my father entered the room and asked me to help him moving something in the garden, I was not quick enough to respond because my sister interrupted.

"I will gladly help as Tom is injured and need all the rest he can get"

"Not sure, it's quite heavy stuff over there and you can use only one arm."

"I hope they are not heavier than Tom" - With that, she lifted me - "See, I can help you even with one hand. Let's go, I promised to carry Tom downstairs anyway" -And she just carried me to our garden with my father following behind.

"Here it is, This tree log, I think it's time we throw it away and put some soccer equipment here. But it's really heavy so be careful"

"It doesn't look that heavy" - With that, she picked one end of the log in one hand and my father picked the other with two. Being much smaller meant she was handling more weight but it didn't seem to bother her thus my father noticed she is not having a problem, tried to switch to one arm grip, and failed almost dropping the log from his side.

"You have really good grip from gymnastics"

"Thanks, we are doing lot's of hanging on the bar and it really helps"

"You've become very strong for a girl, the gym obviously pays off"

Lyza was super happy with my father acknowledging her strength - "Thanks, can we please have some gym equipment in the garden too it would help me and Tom a lot"

"I can't see any harm in that" - At that moment they reached the garbage bin and tried to throw it inside which didn't work because when father lifted his side the log ends up almost in a vertical position and Lyza had to support all its weight herself and even her couldn't curl that weight. It was unbelievable enough she could hold it, for some reason I thought that even my father would not be able to do it with one hand. Father quickly lean the log on the side of the bin and helped Lyza, together they were able to move it inside. - "You were a great help, now I know I have two kids who can help me around, awesome" - and he went inside. Lyza came to me without saying a word and carried me inside to the TV, as promised.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2021, 10:03:36 am »
Always happy when the next part is here!

Hope she'll grow stronger than her father as well with the new equipment. Great story!
User is currently banned [View]

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2021, 10:37:17 am »
Great new chapter! I have big hopes about involving dad in the story and new equipment  :rock:

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2021, 06:30:59 am »
Chapter 17

Sister

The next days went in the same pattern. Gym after school and training my brother at home. I decided against strength training for now because even I am pretty sure I am strong enough to handle him using one arm I still want to be fully well to enjoy it more. So I switched his routine to total cardio. Running and crunches together with healthy food were his tortures these days, and I can't say he has become better in any of those. But he was listening to me without a question so at least we had good progress there. I even think he lost some weight after ten days, not sure how it is possible as he was already skinny but apparently there was still fat somewhere. I need to check his weight to track his progress.

The doctor removed the cast from my hand and immediately I had an idea. I placed the scale in the dining room and went to check on my brother.

Brother

Lyza came into my room without a cast. It doesn't change a lot but still, it felt better when she couldn't use at least one arm

"Today, you will have a rest as tomorrow we will start proper training. So prepare yourself and call your friend to be here" - Lyza fired out right after coming through my door. So all these days were not training? What was it then? I am sore as hell and all my muscles are in pain. - "And because I missed my gym today due to a doctor's appointment you will help me with training instead."

"What do you mean?" - how can I possibly help her. Count reps?

"Don't worry you will not have to do anything physical, I will handle it myself" - She came up and picked me up. -"Feels so good to finally work out together, I missed it a lot. Let's go downstairs, there is more room" - "let's go" meant that both of us go and not that one is carrying another, but as long as I am not forced to do the carrying it's fine.

She carried me to the garden in cradle lift and started doing squats after 20 or so she said that I am too light for this and instead she switched to lunges still holding me in front of her. After the first set, she thought that perhaps her form was not good enough and carried me inside to repeat the set near the mirror. I was wondering for how long can she carry me and didn't really paid attention to what she is doing when suddenly I felt my knees in my face. I panicked and screamed to Lyza to let me go.

"What happened? Why did you scream?" - She released hold a bit but still holding me firmly

"Because I don't like to have knees in my mouth" - I thought it was a good enough answer

"In that case, you should have just stopped me from doing it" - With these words, she started doing it again but more slowly, like waiting for me to give some resistance, which I did and she didn't notice. She doubled me over a few times and back. - "If you feel uncomfortable when I do something like this it's ok for you to fight back. I only require full obedience when you do exercise not vice versa. Oh and by the way you are a nerd in the house. How much will be 103 - 52?"

"51 of course" - What's the stupid question, but at least she changed the subject.

Sister

Why did I forget to grab the dumbbells from his room? His weight is way too easy for me. These squats are getting boring, lunges are better but that's not the exercises I wanted to do. I pretended that I need to check my form and carried my brother inside, I can't keep wonder how light he is but I will find out now. I stepped on a scale but because of his body can't see anything, I've tried to peak somehow but Tom is way too long and always something is on the path, either his head or his torso or arm. I was already frustrated a bit and just doubled him so I can see the numbers (perhaps a bit too rough). 103 kg. Taking into account I weight in myself before at 52 it meant I am heavier by 1 kg, he is so much taller and older but I surpass him in weight. He did feel light all the time but I never suspected he is actually only skin and bones. My thoughts were interrupted by his scream, did I hurt him again? - This time he was just scared I will, can't blame him thus, I probably can if I want, and to prove my point I doubled him over again and again, slowly, practically asking him to try and stop me. He never did and I got bored so I carried him outside, laid him on the ground, and told him to hold his hands together. I grabbed his belt with one hand and his hands in another and started doing deadlifts, the point was not to exercise but to show my brother what I can do with him and how strong I am. I did rep after rep and then I noticed that my brother doesn't care, he just closed his eyes not paying attention to me lifting him, like it's nothing special.

Brother

Lyza can't be from this world, lifting me with ease the whole time. Now she is deadlifting me and I have to hold my hands together, it's hard. I am trying my best doing it but it requires more strength than I thought, I even closed my eyes for a second to concentrate on this task, would be awful to fail in it while my sister is the one who does the heavy lifting and my only job is to keep hands together. I was almost giving up when I felt pain, she just dropped me.

"What" - I could not think of a better response as I was too surprised.

"Oh sorry, forgot I am using you and not a barbell. Sorry, did I hurt you?" - Lyza put her hands on her hips and looked down at me.

"Yes, a bit, that what happens if you drop somebody from the height and they didn't expect it" - I hope she will feel bad about herself and we stopped the exercises for today at least.

"Pitty, tell you what. You can hurt me back, I promise I will not fight back. I will give you 30 seconds but no hitting the face. The time starts now"

That was too good to be true. Payback time. I was immediately on my feet and smacked her arse with all my might, I expected her to scream but instead, I did. I think I hit the wall, I poked her again and yes that's not the place I want to hit again. The issue is, she tensed all her muscles and I am not sure there is a place I want to hit. Quickly I changed my strategy and went for pinching, it was still hard to grab her skin but I did. It works, I can see the pain in her face, so I did it few more times and she grimaced from the pain. The 30 seconds went off way too quickly.

Sister

I was so sure of myself that I told my brother he can hurt me back, I kind of thought he would back off but I did tell him I will not fight back so he agreed. I tensed all my muscles to take the hits and he hit my butt. Didn't he notice I was deadlifting him with ease before or squatting? Why did he decided to went for one of the strongest muscles I have no idea but he is the one to blame and as I expected he was in more pain from hitting me, I wanted to laugh but he still had the time and I can't relax. I was thinking where would he hit next when suddenly I felt pain, he pinched me and it was painful, at least I know that mouse-clicking makes his fingers a bit strong. I didn't want to show that it hurts but I failed in it which encouraged him more, I almost screamed at the end but the timer went off and I quickly took his hands away. I hold them for a few seconds considering my options, I so wanted to hurt him back but I did promise I will not and it was me he proposed this thing. Yes, I didn't expect him to fight like a girl but I am the only one to blame. So I let him go, I think I will have my part of fun sooner or later.

Offline peters1967

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Strong Women Art
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2021, 08:16:34 am »
I find it very good that you continue your story from your point of view. I like both versions of it.
I am curious about the further chapters.  :thanks: :clap:

Peter
peters1967

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2021, 09:26:55 am »
Really loving this story! Incredible job!

:clap:
User is currently banned [View]

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2021, 09:48:07 am »
Wow, Lyza put on 5kg of muscles in such short time and Tom lost 2kg. Taking into account that she is only 140cm and he is 40cm taller than her it's just awesome! :)

I hope that she will continue to grow heavier, bigger and far stronger.

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2021, 09:55:27 am »
Hm, I wonder, how much their father weighs ;)

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2021, 06:53:02 am »
Chapter 18

Sister

Time for the training. I make sure to have my sports clothes on to show off my muscles and went to grab Tom and his friend, who for some reason was not there and Tom had no idea if he would come at all. I thought he would be more thoughtful and listen but you can't predict everything and I called my friend to fetch him. It took few minutes to persuade her but she was the one who told me to fight my brother so I told her it's a perfect opportunity to fight a boy and he is super weak so she won't have any trouble.

And 10 minutes later they arrived holding hands, I didn't ask what happened and it didn't matter as I can easily guess. Kathy, my friend, while is not as muscular as me is still very strong and also she does practice wrestling. Kevin on the other hand is weak as a kitten.

We went to fetch my brother, even if he was unhappy seeing both Kathy and Kevin, he was smart enough not to say it. I asked Kathy to take the dumbbells outside and lead them to the garden as there is more space for us. I ordered the boys to make few laps to warm up and to make it more fun their goal was to catch Kathy. In three minutes they failed, completely out of breath, truth be told they were close few times and would catch her but whenever Tom wanted to grab her she just used her arms to take him and push him past her, Kevin was never even close, so my training gave some result at least.

I let them rest a bit and we moved to squats, I pick the dumbbells and give one each so they will have some weight to use as they are not strong enough to squat with us. At the same time, Kathy jumped on my back and we started counting. The boys got tired quickly and I went up to encourage them with Kathy still on my shoulders so she was more or less on the same level as Tom. She put her hand on his head to force him down, he didn't try to take her arm away, instead, he jerked his head and moved a bit. I make a step towards him and he backed away. Kathy felt the opportunity and "ordered" me to catch him. He was not that bad, always pivoting away from me, I thought I would catch him quicker even with Kathy on my shoulder but it took us a minute or two. Finally, he got tired and we cornered him, Tom tried the same trick as Kathy did with him, but come on I am not him and he is on Kathy, so I just grabbed his hands and moved him closer. At that moment I felt his body moving upwards, I was close enough for Kathy to grab him and she just decided to have some fun.

"Wow, you are light. Does Lyza steal all the food from you?"

"I am not that light. All the doctors say I am healthy and will fill in eventually"

"At least you are light enough for me to lift you which is cool. And for Lyza to hold us both" - Kathy said while holding my brother.

"ha, it's not that hard. You are both very light"- I said and to emphasize my point jumped few times.

"Let's have a chicken fight. Boys versus girls" - it was a very good idea to have Kathy over she is way more direct than me.

She put Tom back to the ground and told Kevin to come over. She was just ordering them around and they listened, it was quite funny but again what choice did they have? fight us? So she picked up Kevin and put him on Tom's shoulder, to his credit he didn't collapse but he was not able to stand up also. Kevin's weight was more than he can manage, so she helped him a bit. It was not even a fight as Tom had just a hard time to stand so I just come over and push them with one hand and they fell.

The boys complained that it was not fair because we do this stupid stuff in gymnastics a lot and we ought to be better in it so we gave them fair chance by repeating the game but with them dismounted. So their combined goal was to put us down. Should be much more fun.

Brother

It's good I don't have to carry Kevin on my shoulders but at least I had an excuse for losing. I looked at our opponents and they look strong, much stronger than us so we need a good strategy. We discussed a bit and attacked low, yes the girls are much stronger than us but it doesn't really matter if we just grab the leg and push. It worked super nicely and in seconds we put them down. They wanted to go again, this time Lyza climbed on Kathy's shoulders. We went for the same strategy and it again worked, now it was the girl's time to discuss something. At last, we were winning in something. We didn't change anything and again went low to just push them but this time Kathy squatted low and instead of grabbing her leg I end up in some kind of headlock, I didn't think of it as a problem because Kevin should be able to help but he is in an even worse position. He was kind of airborne with his head towards the ground and his torso being held by Lyza, so no help from there. At least no active help but his weight is enough I think, with Kathy supporting both Lyzas weight and his it's really hard for her to maintain balance while holding me in a headlock, so I just dig in my legs into the ground and pushed, there was no way she can hold and all of us went to the ground.

We won again but this time girls didn't let us go. My head was still held by Kathy and from the loud grunting, Lyza had her fun with Kevin. I've tried to break free by breaking her hold but I didn't have any leverage so my attempts were not successful, I would even say pathetic, so I tried to push further with my legs or stand up, anything to change my current position. Immediately I felt legs wrapped around my midsection forced me down, yes I was on top of her but I was immobilized. Good thing she was not squeezing and just holding me.

Sister

I felt so confident proposing a chicken fight that it's only fair we lose. Yes, I thought we would try to power each other down and we would have a chance but the boys were smarter and just went for sneaky tactics, can't blame the winners, after few falls we could already predict what would happen next and decided to act instead of waiting. The plan was for Kathy to protect the legs and for me to try and throw them to the ground somehow. The boys approached us slowly feeling too confident and not using the momentum, they ducked to grab Kathy's legs, but this time she squatted and grabbed my brother in a headlock, at the same time I got a hold of Kevin, holding is good but I need to throw him so I picked him up, he is even lighter then Tom, and to make sure he will not land on his feet rotated his body so his head was pointing the ground and when I was about to throw him we fell. Kathy was too weak to keep her balance, I am always saying she should squat more and not wrestle.

Kevin was still on top of me when I hit the ground and I was ready for one more round when I noticed that Kathy didn't let go of Tom, even vice versa she held him immobilized with him trying his best to get free. So I decided to do the same with Kevin. I am not a wrestler so don't know those fancy holds so I just rolled him on his stomach and sat on him, pretty sure my weight alone is way more than he can handle. I decided to mock Kathy a bit about our fall.

"So you failed in holding us. You should train legs a bit more with me."

"Strength training is not everything, the wrestling is also very important" - she is always bragging about it.

"Not sure, look I can easily do this without wrestling training" - with that I got hold of Kevin's arm and put it up which produced a loud scream from him.

"It doesn't prove anything" - With that, she squeezed her legs and it was Tom's turn to scream. I wonder what he thought about it, being used as a toy in our conversation. - "See, it's not that hard"

"Yes, but you are like using the whole body and I can do it with one hand" - I moved Kev's hand back and forth to emphasize my point.

"I can do it with one hand too" - She waved me with one hand and squeezed with the other, she is not that bad. Her biceps may be a bit smaller than mine but clearly visible when she flexed, my brother already gave up fighting and was just waving hands in panic. - "Anyway these subjects are not good enough to actually prove anything. They are way too weak and have no idea how to fight"

"Yeah, that's the reason I am training them, so they can become better"

"It doesn't look like you are doing a good job" - And she squeezed him again, which provoke a scream from Tom. I was quite angry at him for not putting in at least some fight. I didn't expect him to win but he should be able to at least resist a bit.

"I can't change somebody in few weeks, he still had made a progress" - remarkably small progress but still she doesn't have to know about it.

"I am pretty sure, I can do a better job in two weeks. Let's have a competition I will train Kevin and you Tom and after two weeks they wrestle"

"You are on" - that sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of opportunities to spend time with my brother. She just rolled Tom out of her and stand up to seal the deal. We handshake and agreed while the boys were laying on the ground completely depleted.

"Don't you think you should ask us if we want it?" - Look who is talking, didn't he notice Kathy dealing with him with ease.

"Of course we should, but there is a situation: we want to know whose approach to training is better and to do this we need to compare who will progress better. You can fight each other or me. So what do you prefer?" - I didn't even finish the sentence when they screamed.

"Each other" - Somewhere I hoped they will challenge me.

"So, it's settled".

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2021, 07:40:32 am »
Thank you for new chapter! It's awesome as always :)

I am curious is Lyza after this will pick some interest in martial arts, MMA maybe. Of course she doesn't need it to beat Tom, but woth someone bigger and stronger it may be a must.

Offline ravanin

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2021, 06:12:37 pm »
thanks for your work this story is soo good

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Skinny Brother v2

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View